Why You Should Hear Gibberish When Feminists Talk

Etagloc

Superstar

What a moving and inspirational talk. All of you should hear it.

"God, I love this man. Who can hear this and not be moved to tears. There is no racism, no sexism. Nothing but a love for his people. A love for women. I firmly believe that women are beautiful and should not be fooled into thinking they are inferior. The man lives and dies for her. She is the most sacred being on the planet. The mother."

Compare that- a real man- with the mentality below. I'm not knocking Vytas as a person or attacking him as a person. Just his ideas.

And I'm not.... all that a fan of Hitler..... I like Mussolini and I like a lot about Mussolini..... I like Mussolini and Franco.... Hitler.... I'm not really a fan of Hitler..... but I'm not exactly anti-Hitler either..... I read Mussolini's Doctrine of Fascism and I even recommend it to people..... but I've only skimmed through bits of Mein Kampf..... it has some good stuff, some stuff I don't like....... I'm not remotely a Nazi.... but Hitler is one million percent right in that video and I can respect someone like that more than...... the Justin Trudeaus of the world

You are correct. We have 500 years left before dying out lol. [cognitive dissonance] But thats not why i answered the way i did. [/cognitive dissonance] Pragmatism shouldn't be deciding factor when relationships are concerned. it's a recipe for disaster, also incredibly cynical.
it's a recipe for disaster, also incredibly cynical.
You mean incredibly masculine.

(I'm not arguing with you. I don't think there's anything I can say to change your opinions and I'm not out to change your opinion and don't care what you think. What follows is for the benefit of those readers who are sincerely seeking the truth, wherever it leads. And one must never adopt the mentality of having become some sort of Enlightened Master who is beyond seeking truth. One must constantly be engaged in that quest or by mere virtue of having ceased to seek truth, they will have lost true understanding. This is not aimed at you or anyone in particular and I'm not interested in debating or responding to ad hominems. This stuff is the truth, however much I'm attacked.)

It should be based on romanticism, on emotions, on passing feelings?

Is that a masculine paradigm or a feminine paradigm?

Is this from Scripture? No, for basically all of human history it was not like this. What you are propagating is a recent idea.

And do you not want your people to survive? That is bizarre and goes against your own innate instincts as a man.

The survival of your people doesn't matter?

I am not saying you should preserve your people by hating other races but........ by fostering sane values. Values which are healthy, natural and from God.

If defending your "tribe" does not matter..... then what on earth matters? A man is built by nature for defending his hut, his village, his tribe.

And let's be very frank. If Foreign Tribe X conquers the village- what are the women going to do? The women submit to the conquerors. If I'm Foreign Tribe X and I conquer X village..... yes, historically, it's possible that the men of Foreign Tribe X are going to do...... unspeakable.... things. However, the idea that the men of Foreign Tribe X have to force themselves on the women....... though historically it is a possibility...... in actuality, forcing would be unnecessary. The women of the conquered tribe would willingly be throwing themselves at myself and the other members of Foreign Tribe X. In fact we can see this ourselves in the next paragraph after the following.

Women by nature want to be dominated. Men want to dominate. It's.... what the two are into. I mean, of course.....

The NWO "Luciferians" (COUGHCOUGHJewsCOUGHCOUGH) have "conquered the village". So the women have gone over go the NWO "Luciferian" side.

I mean..... you talk to a random guy about this conspiracy stuff. I have no idea what the odds are he'll be "right on". But suppose you talk to 10 random men and 10 random women about the conspiracy stuff.

Now suppose we go into some very light territory. I'm not discussing the Protocols of the Elders of Zion or saying Jews control the media- I just question the official story on 9/11.

Now the women and the effeminate men...... they will become scared. It's the same as if someone just conquered the village. Suppose Foreign Tribe X conquers the village and we're the natives. If you start whispering about killing the leader of the invaders in his sleep and starting a revolution.... of course you're not going to whisper that to the women. Whisper to the women that they are to follow what they're told and be loyal to the conspirators. Then you whisper to some of the men "in two nights, we're creeping down to the hut of the chief of the enemy tribe, we're killing his bodyguards, we're killing him in his sleep or if he wakes and then we're starting the revolution and we're driving these invaders out of the village".

Now let's be honest..... let's be totally honest.... you want to whisper this to the men. You don't whisper a word about this to the women or the effeminate men. The women and the effeminate men.... you'll see them get scared and start to shake. Then the next day, men show up at your hut and kill you- you've been snitched on.

Now I'm not talking about you talk to 10 random men and 10 random women in a way where you're actually plotting the revolution. Just questioning the official narrative of 9/11. Nothing involving a spiritual, inner "revolution" much less an actual, physical revolution.

You will see.... the women and the effeminate dudes will start to shake, as though they were in the example from two paragraphs ago. And then they'll look for ways to snitch on you.

Now, don't worry about what women say. If you take power and you're a "Luciferian"

the women will willingly come to your side. They'll say vapid things like defend depopulation and other unnatural behaviors. And the men who are desperate for sex at any cost will also say vapid things like defend depopulation and other unnatural behaviors.

However, if you take power and you're a super-serious..... I don't know......

look at this http://political-generator.herokuapp.com/ this is a random ideology generator

if you take power and you start pushing whatever it is you got on random ideology generator

the women and the weak men will start defending whatever random ideology generator comes up with.....

I got Post-Colonial Maoist (is the generator psychic? wow.). Anyways, if I run things and I use media, Hollywood, schools to push "Post-Colonial Maoism".... suddenly, the women and weak dudes will be at the forefront of pushing Post-Colonial Maoism. Hehe! I clicked again, I got Christian Afro-Futurist so if I run things and I'm pushing Christian Afro-Futurism..... the women and the weak men will be pushing Christian Afro-Futurism.......

I get that a loooooooot of women will spout gibberish like "intersectional feminism" or be on here defending depopulation......... but ignore what they say........... if their NWO masters were telling them to say the opposite, they'd be saying the exact opposite...... because the NWO masters have "conquered the village" so to speak............. if their NWO masters were pushing... I don't know..... let me click the random ideology generator........ Progressive Paleo-Nationalist (what the hell is that?!).... suddenly, the women and weak dudes would be all about progressive paleo-nationalism..... whatever the hell that is.....

and this, my friends, is why you should not listen to feminists or even hear them. You're not missing anything. Nowhere in any of Plato's dialogues did Socrates ever try to use "you can't get laid" as an argument.

(And it was... about a week ago that I had a woman basically begging me to come "chill" in her house. I rejected her because I'm waiting until marriage. So.... I'm voluntarily celibate, not that it has anything to do with whether any of this is true or not. The telling-the-truth-about-the-sexes-won't-get-you-laid fallacy is ridiculous..... that woman- I didn't say a word about any of this to her and she was telling me about the things she wanted to do with me....... but I refused, thank God, though I was tempted........ but my point is..... the fallacy is ridiculous because even if the woman isn't red-pill.... all you have to do is not mention this stuff to her if you're trying to commit a sin with her.... but you shouldn't be trying to commit a sin in the first place)

When they speak it should sound like this to you:

Another fallacy I came across in the thread discussing feminism was

(not aimed at me) "why are you attacking women? you should focus on fighting the NWO instead"......

and that wasn't aimed at me.... someone else was accused of attacking women..........

now, of course, you shouldn't attack women............ but look at how El Mozote happened...... you had these Communists trying to overthrow the government in El Salvador.... and the El Mozote massacre was horrible.... I actually have the book on it by I think Mark Donnor is his name........ horrible, unspeakable stuff........ but El Mozote (a village) was massacred because...... the Communist guerrillas were hanging around the villages

the soldiers that did the massacre......... it wasn't really about El Mozote and it wasn't really about the villagers...... I mean maybe on the level of those soldiers but on the big picture the level- El Salvador's army was fighting Communists....... war is war and people get hit in crossfire

so you will have hostility and you will have hatred against women........ you will have.... metaphorical "El Mozotes"..... you will have dudes lashing out at women..... this isn't lashing out at women, this is really just red-pilling people on reality and facts..... this is actually me doing a public service..... but you will have dudes getting angry and lashing out at women.........

what happened at El Mozote was wrong........ and lashing out at random women or hating women, all that is wrong....... but the overall aim of El Salvador's army of fighting Communism was not wrong....... and so when you do have guys who become hostile towards women in general...... that is wrong but the overall aim of fighting feminism isn't wrong

so attack feminism but don't attack women.... but inevitably there will be hostility towards women because of feminism....... it's inevitable....... I'm not saying from me but I'm saying it will necessarily exist as part of a backlash and I am not defending it but I am saying that it doesn't invalidate the overall aim of getting rid of feminism....... you have atrocities on both sides and while there may be hostility towards innocent women by anti-feminist backlash........ this is not an essential part of wishing to restore families and getting rid of feminism...... it is just an unfortunate lack of discipline and is misguided...... but on the other hand, feminism targets innocent kids and ruins things for innocent babies who have done nothing............. one side might ocassionally be misguided and yes at times lash out when it isn't merited.... but the other side systematically targets babies........ which is worse?

now that's in response to someone accusing someone else of attacking women.............

that's not the fallacy, though.... that's just my thoughts on the topic.......

the fallacy is "Rather than attack feminism, you should attack the NWO"...........

this is bizarre. Attacking the NWO and attacking feminism is the same thing. Were that not so, I wouldn't bother to make this thread.

However, women have God-given rights. That's not feminism, that's according to divine laws revealed by Almighty God.

Anyways........... what else........

well while I'm here, I'd like to post some books I like

personally, I'd like to tell every woman she is wonderful and perfect and whatever she wants to hear........... I don't actually like disagreeing with people or arguing or whatever...............

but I have to tell the truth and feminists work to destroy their own race and promote the enslavement of humanity and the spiritual and mental deadening of humanity, the degradation of humanity and the destruction of monogamy and of family and of religion...... if that is not Satanic, what is?

the bottom-line agenda of feminism is to lead human beings into hell.... I am doing the right thing by creating and posting this thread and I ask that God consider my effort in making this thread and may God forgive my sins on account of me trying to do the right thing by defending and promoting knowledge......

and that is what this is ultimately about...... this thread and every word may God will it......... to be pro-human and pro-woman...... because I am telling the truth and the truth is pro-woman.............. I am not a talking snake who says what women want to hear..... if some women would prefer a talking snake, those women exist........ but it would be an insult to women to assume that all women are represented by such women..... some women care about the truth and about what's right.... about God, their race and society... and their family

ahem....... as I have established, I am fighting something Satanic and I am fighting Satan....... not with any physical weapon but with my AK-47....... and my AK-47 is my mind and its bullets are these words.... it sprays truth as I take aim at falsehood...... my God forgive my sins for having tried to spread truth..... do not place any faith in me as I am sinful.................. but examine my words and accept the truth behind them, should they be true..... and I believe they are

now those books..... hehe

I hope that God will reward me when I am to stand before my Creator for having promoted the Protocols.......

I do not feel guilty at all for promoting the Protocols.... it is not an incitement to hate anyone.... the Protocols are the blueprint for what is happening........ people are sick and they want to attack you if you promote the Protocols............ because they don't care about people knowing what's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such sickness. May God forgive my sins and reward me for promoting the Protocols! May God curse me if I don't mean that!!

You see my opponents..... they are materialistic, base people. They do not take God's existence, seriously......... but I am well aware of God's presence.

now as far as anti-feminist literature...... I can give you some anti-feminist literature

those books are not remotely feminist........ going against feminism brings you closer to God and feminism brings you further from God! my ultimate aim is God! so therefore may God reward me for speaking : )

okay but....... what else.........

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this is not in English but this is a cool book

such a cool book..... eh if only folk here could read it

okay if I think of anything I think I will update this OP for more books

this is a cool book too

Etagloc

Superstar
feminists, perhaps you will enter my thread and come tell me how awful I am.... I literally put a Hitler speech at the top of my thread....... maybe you'll use that as ammo for some ad hominem..... you're not exactly the most intellectual people so I know you love those ad hominems

Etagloc

Superstar
I cannot believe I forgot this......

this is a cool book

PDF available online for free and is easily found

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Henry Makow
Women Prefer Dogs to Family

https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/11/women-are-looking.html

Feminism is a Depopulation Program

https://www.henrymakow.com/200202.html

also I forgot but the Bible says be fruitful and multiply.... so I don't get how Western Christians can support depopulation......... even the Bible is against it and I know the modern day Christians are taught that that was only directed at Adam and Eve but that's because modern-day Christianity is controlled..... Islam, Christianity and simply being a normal human being all teach "be fruitful and multiply" or something akin to that.......

Vytas

Star
Compare that- a real man- with the mentality below. I'm not knocking Vytas as a person or attacking him as a person. Just his ideas.
Good to know.

[cognitive dissonance] [cognitive dissonance]
First is based on birth rates and immigration rates. In other words simple math. Second is my personal opinion based on experience, feelings and human personality research.
Is that a masculine paradigm[cognitive dissonance] or a feminine paradigm cognitive dissonance?
A man is built by nature for defending his hut, his village, his tribe.
And that means....he can't have emotions ? Or use emotional judgment then it matters ?
Women by nature want to be dominated. Men want to dominate. It's.... what the two are into. I mean, of course.....
Thats clishe. Not all men are like that not all woman are like that.

Funny things is i agree with most of what you are saying. ( im a big fan of Henry Makov) And probably even wouldn't responded and simply left a like if it wasn't personal. However feelings doesn't make a man feminine or vulnerable. There is nothing to be afraid of. I know you also familiar with Jung work, what he proposed is that we have everything in ourselves (feelings logic etc) only expressed in different proportions. To ignore feelings for example is to ignore part of yourself. Feelings are dominant function in woman but only about 70 - 30 % compared to man. Even if you typical men (which you are, and i am not) there is no reason not to use 100 percents of tools available to you in life. If you will not use subjective reasoning (emotions) while evaluating relationships you will make mistakes. Because you do not consider compatibility, unique comfort or lack of it, which is created between the two in every relationship and many other important factors of human relationship.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar

This is another really good book.

This is good as well.

A lot of what gets posted here on this forum I don't actually read. Actually, I probably don't read most of this forum. I haven't read the response I got on here.

I'm not here to argue with people. And if the "arguments" are actually ad hominems, then there's no substance anyways. I'm not into arguing with people on the internet. Or even in real life. You take what I say, you like or you leave it. I'm here to promote the truth.

The thing with arguments is it becomes not about the truth- it becomes about "scoring points" and "winning" rather than looking at things in the most objective, calm and dispassionate way possible.

Vytas

Star
Lol, perhaps you should read before assuming response is ad hominem...

Etagloc

Superstar
I had a random woman try to talk to me about "intersectional feminism" yesterday. Come to think of it, I've had a few random women try to talk to me about "intersectional feminism".

I have reproduced here how it sounded:

Etagloc

Superstar
Beneath the fog of rhetoric that feminists like to spread, the essence of feminism can be summed up thus: "gimme! gimme! gimme!".

However, this thread and this anti-feminism stuff.... it's not really about feminism. It's really not. Feminism is a mere tentacle of the (((New World Order))).

The fact is, isolated individuals are weaker and easier to control that strong families. So feminism is about helping the NWO enslave people and the feminists are foot soldiers of that. One day in this life or the next they'll have to face reality.

So you may think this is about feminism but this really isn't. This is an anti-NWO thread. The NWO is the disease and feminism is just a symptom. However, while you do have to kill the underlying disease in treatment- you do have to work towards reversing the symptoms, particularly when the symptoms are weakening the defenses against the disease.

So having explained how, why and that this is an anti-NWO thread..... me quoting this should seem less puzzling than it otherwise might:

Bolshevism, which is in reality an attack on the world of the
spirit, pretends to be intellectual itself. Where circumstances
demand, it comes as a wolf in sheep's clothing. But underneath
the false mask which it here and there assumes there are always
the satanic forces of world destruction. And where it has had
the opportunity of practising its theories it has created "The
Paradise of the Workers and Peasants", in the shape of a fearful
desert of starving and hungering people. If we are to take the
word of its doctrine then we find a terrible contradiction be-
tween its theory and its practice. Its theory is glowing and
grandiose but it carries poison in its attractive gloss. Over
against this, what we have from it in reality is terrible and
forbidding. This is shown in the millions of sacrifices which have
been made in honour of it, through executions with the sword,
the axe or the hangman's rope or hunger. Its teaching promises
"the fatherland of the workers and peasants", which shall know
no frontiers, and a classless social order which will be protected
against exploitation through the state, and it preaches an eco-
nomic principle in which "everything belongs to everybody"
and that thereby a real and universal world peace will be
ushered in.

Millions of workers on hunger-wages such as are not thought
of in western Europe, millions of afflicted and sorrowing peasants
who have been robbed of their land, which is being completely
ruined by the stupid experiment of a paralysing collectivism,
famine which claims millions of victims year after year in a
country of such vast extent that it might serve as a granary for
the whole of Europe, the formation and equipping of an army
which, according to the claims of all leading Bolshevists, is to
be used for carrying out the world revolution, the brutal and
merciless domination of this madly-led apparatus of State and
Party at the hands of a small terrorist minority which is mostly
Jewish — all this speaks another language, a language which the
world cannot listen to permanently because it rings with the
story of nameless suffering and indescribable hardships borne
by a nation of a hundred-and-sixty million people.

The fact that, in order to carry out its aims, Bolshevism uses
propagandist methods which are perceptible only by those which
have experience in such things and are entirely accepted in good
faith by the average citizen makes this Terror International
extraordinarily dangerous for other states and peoples. This
propaganda starts out from the principle that the end sanctifies
the means, that lies and slander, the terrorising of the individual
and of the mass, robbery and burnings and strikes and insurrec-
tion, espionage and sabotage of armies can and ought to be made
use of, and therewith that the aim of revolutionising the whole
world must be specially and solely kept in view. This extra-
ordinarily pernicious method of influencing the masses of the
people does not stop before anything or anybody. Those alone
are competent to deal with it who see into its secret driving
forces and are capable of adopting the necessary contrary mea-
sures. This propaganda understands how to adopt every instru-
ment to its purpose. It takes on an intellectual shape in intellec-
tual circles. It is bourgeois with the bourgeoisie and proletarian
with the proletariat. It is mild and passive where that attitude
suits and it is pugnacious wherever it meets opposition that
needs to be suppressed.

-Joseph Goebbels, Communism with the Mask Off
PDF: https://ia800303.us.archive.org/2/items/CommunismWithTheMaskOff1935Ocr/JosephGoebbels-CommunismWithTheMaskOff1935.pdf

This is also relevant:
Bolshevic propaganda deceitfully
talks of the "emancipation of woman through communism."
The truth is that the institution of marriage has been completely
set aside, that there is a terrible disintegration and abolition
of family life, that there is an absence of employment for women
and a state of prostitution that is alarmingly on the increase.

If you read through what he is saying, he is describing exactly what is going on.

I know when I look for wisdom in the war against the violent, disgusting, authoritarian forces of today I look to the violent, disgusting, authoritarian forces of yesterday. After all, the fascist jackboot is polished to a shine and looks so much nicer when it's on your throat than the dirty, grimy communist jackboot!

Yeah, fuck off with Nazi and fascist sympathy and fuck off with the anti-Jewish bullshit while you're at it. Contrary to popular belief, not all Jews are bankers. If you want to free yourself from the New World Order you need to reject all authority... Since that's the issue; flawed humans having the idea that they have the moral right to rule over their fellow man. You side with the fascist to defeat them... And well, all you have is another tyrant on a throne.

Reject all tyrants.

Etagloc

Superstar
lol this title is funny to me.... I forgot
about
this thread....

anyways this thread I think was flawed because it addressed feminism
rather than simply NWO

so the thread should address NWO

it could still address feminism but the title should address NWO

Etagloc

Superstar
I really do hear gibberish when feminists talk, though

blahblahintersectionalityblahblahmemememememeblahblahblahrebellingagainstGodandnatureblahblahblahservingaspawnofNWOagendablahblahblah

Etagloc

Superstar
look, people....

there are billions of women in the world

feminists are not marriage material......... you could.... do stuff.... with them.... and it's very easy..... but there are good women out there who believe in God and who haven't dyed their hair blue and who are still in touch with nature.... and stuff before marriage is wrong no matter what anyone tells you

people who are out to rebel against God and religion....... those are going to attract some very seedy characters...... good and decent people who are pure will attract the pure..... impure is only going to attract the sharks