Why You Should Be Concerned About The 5g Network: Coming Soon Near You...!

Dan

Veteran
dan: i agree with almost everything you said, but the least amount of technological intrusion in our lives is best.
what we need is a far deeper relationship with natural living. technology-- and clean technology at that-- will fill in the gaps. we have a symbiotic relationship with this planet and we need to get back to that.
I've always had a link with nature. Sometimes spend a whole day walking around a park, feeling at one with natural beauty. One such park in London is situated right next to a motorway. When I leave I get a headache. One extreme to another.

Biotio

Established
What's wifi doing to us? Experiment finds that shrubs die when placed next to wireless routers
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2524598/Experiment-finds-plants-die-placed-internet-Wi-Fi-routers.html
A group of schoolgirls claims to have made a scientific breakthrough that shows wifi signals could damage your health – by experimenting with cress.

In a twist on the traditional science project of growing cress on a paper plate, the 15-year-olds set out to test whether mobile phone signals could be harmful.

They say the result could affect millions of people around the world.
Pupil Lea Nielsen said: ‘We all thought we experienced concentration problems in school if we slept with our mobile phones at the bedside, and sometimes we also found it difficult sleeping.’

However, because they were not able to monitor their brain activity at their school in Denmark, they chose to monitor plants near wireless routers, which emit similar radio waves to mobile phones.
When the girls grew trays of garden cress next to wifi routers, they found that most of the seedlings died.

Karlysymon

Superstar
WIFI – The Invisible Killing Fields

Over the past few years, and secretly for decades, scientific and medical evidence has shown conclusively that the low frequency pulsed radio and
microwave frequencies are causing significant damage to our cells resulting in extreme increases in autism, heart irregularities, brain wave changes, cancer and
generational fertility destruction in males but even more significantly in females.

“As stated by University
Researchers, Government
Scientists and International Scientific Advisors; a minimum of 57.7% of schoolgirls exposed to low- level microwave radiation
(Wi-fi) are at risk of
suffering stillbirth, fetal
abnormalities or
genetically damaged children, when they give birth. Any genetic damage
may pass to successive generations.”

http://wakingtimes.com/2014/01/31/wifi-invisible-killing-fields/

williejonesjr

Veteran
I think we must embrace technology because it is an inevitable part of evolution, but at the same time be vigilant in that WE control it, and not vice versa. Many people take the passive stance and "go with the flow" without taking precautions. "Leave it in the hands of the powers that be, and be deliciously lazy." "Sit back and enjoy the ride", etc...

You cannot hide from reality. Live as a hermit in some basement, cabin, or whatever, while downing moonshine or drugs... what a temptation. But its the easy way out. The rat or coward's way (not Howard's Way, lol).

I always mentally refer to Lovecraft's The Call of Cthulhu as a focal point: "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."

It's a Nietschzean or Darwinian principle: the strong will survive. This is a test and cannot be stopped. The wheels are in motion and the cosmic machine cannot be halted by throwing "sabot" into it.

The dark sciences have given birth to the atomic age, as an example, and possibly opened doors for evil to prosper.

The latest Twin Peaks episode is on par with this.

If any of you on this site are ingesting cannabis then you are feeding the paranoia, which is full of lies and deception.

It's a little hypocritical to shun all these technological devices when you are communicating via the internet, which has radiation, fibre-optics, electricity, etc... in the religious circles these are satanic devices.
I do not partake in the devil's lettuce.

Maes17

Superstar
So if WW3 doesn't kill us our electronics will.
They slowly are.

The plus to tech progress is the enhancement of day to day living, regarding access to information, connections to friends, family, work etc. Used properly makes for a very productive day.

The negatives: frequencies/radiaton/effects that lay dormant for years.

The lack of simple human interaction is another. Texting and social media are the ways to keep in touch. The simplicity to life is being phased out which imo, isn't good for the body/mind/spirit

mecca

Superstar
What about Ethernet? Does that take away the harmful effects cause it doesn't send out the wifi waves?

Lurker

Star
I don't know but I think you can turn off the wifi if you only want ethernet.
I guess. I don''t know how, but i know you can access the router through the computer and do all kinds of stuff. But then what's the point of a laptop or roku? How would I plug my phone into the router?

polymoog

Superstar
I suppose, but do they even make modems/routers that only direct wire?
yes, they do. youll need to buy a cable long enough to attach it to the tower. you can run it up into the ceiling/attic. thats what i did. of course, you could also "T" off of it for a laptop. the phone..... i dont know.