Why Would God Give Pigs Better Sex Lives Than Humans?

Mr. Blah

Veteran
[Warning: Contains Mature (and Immature) Content]

It’s hard to imagine a topic more filthy than pig sex. In fact, I almost withheld the question, but I decided it’s one worth asking.

There are many gifts and abilities that God bestowed upon animals that he denied humans. We can’t fly like eagles, or breathe underwater like fish, or run like cheetahs, or regrow limbs like salamanders. And we’re not at all like pigs because… well… God must really love pigs.

According to Swine Genetics International, a boar (male pig) can experience orgasms lasting from 5 to 15 minutes (not seconds). If male humans could do that… well… we’d all spend a lot more time in the shower.

And the female pig also has it better than her human female counterpart. A female pig actually has its clitoris located on the inside of the vagina. If you can’t understand why this might be advantageous, then… well… gosh… how can I explain this? It’s kinda like those really old cars… the ones you had to hand crank from the front to get them started, before you could get in and go for a ride. It was horribly inconvenient, because instead of enjoying a nice drive — which is what you really wanted to do — you had to stand out in the cold, cranking and cranking and cranking to get the damn thing going. And sometimes, while you’re driving, it sputters out and dies… and you have to go back around to the front and crank it some more to get it going again. Today, we can start cars from the inside, and no engineer would ever dream of moving the ignition switch to the front.

But that’s not all. Like humans, female pigs are also able to achieve orgasm. What the hell does a female pig need with an orgasm? I thought such things were designed for our enjoyment… not for pigs. Talk about throwing your pearls to swine (Matt 7:6)!

Conclusion

I suppose — if we tried hard enough — we could come up with reasons why God would allow pigs to have more satisfying sex lives than us. For example, maybe before the fall, human sex was just as good as pig sex. And after the fall, God rearranged Eve’s lady parts and reduced male orgasms from 15 minutes to 15 seconds. But if God desires humans to be fruitful and multiply, then why increase the pain of childbirth (Gen. 3:16) and make sex less satisfying?

While it’s true that evolution also hasn’t done us any favors here, we don’t really expect thoughtful design choices from evolution; evolution is only concerned with what works well enough to produce the next generation.

https://500questions.wordpress.com/2012/06/03/33-why-would-god-give-pigs-better-sex-lives-than-humans/

Haich

Superstar
Mr Blah you are one weird guy, pig sex ? Unless you have asked a pig personally I don't know how you conclude they have great sex lives

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Mr Blah you are one weird guy, pig sex ? Unless you have asked a pig personally I don't know how you conclude they have great sex lives
The scientists conducted this "strange" observation.

For the sake of science.

Etagloc

Superstar
Why would Mr.Blah need to make endless, endless thread after thread attacking Christianity if he was really convinced there was no God?

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Why would Mr.Blah need to make endless, endless thread after thread attacking Christianity if he was really convinced there was no God?
My left brain adheres to pure rationalism.
My right brain hopes my left brain's ideology is wrong.

Etagloc

Superstar
My left brain adheres to pure rationalism.
My right brain hopes my left brain's ideology is wrong.
At least you're honest. I really do appreciate that.

Pray and ask for Jesus to reveal Himself. I used to be a militant atheist and later an agnostic. I was once in the same boat you describe. I prayed and I got a response. If you look for Jesus, you can find Him.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
I don't know how you conclude they have great sex lives
Do you read the content of the article?

The male pig could do 5 minutes of orgasm.
The male human could do only 5 seconds of orgasm.

The female pig has clitoris inside her vagina.
The female human doesn't have clitoris inside her vagina. Only in outside the vagina.

I'm jealous.
We should be jealous at them.

The way I understand creation is similar to a computer program ie you have the Code, the software and the user interface.
In sufi metaphysics it's Jabarut, Malakut and Nasut
Jabarut is the level where Wisdom, the Spirit and the Divine tablet (or the akashic records) are.
Malakut is where it it all comes into existence
Nasut is just a concentrated form of malakut.

Malakut is what they refer to as the 'mental universe'
sufis just say 'it's 18000 universes' but that was just a random number. There have been all kinds of theories on how vast this plane is.
The main thing i take from it is that on that level EVERY type of energy exists. Then you have conscious life forms existing in it that represent one or some of those energies..and you have contrasts in size of every energy.
However, it's just like the law of attraction, everything exists at it's own level ie in it's own little field.

It's the basis of this hadith
(2) Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) Saying: Souls are troops collected together and those who familiarised with each other (in the heaven from where these come) would have affinity, with one another (in the world) and those amongst them who opposed each other (in the Heaven) would also be divergent (in the world). (Book #032, Hadith #6376)

In Nasut, different life forms, even plants and minersals, 'contain' some of the malakuti energies and often they contain one particular energy at a great depth to any human.

What's supposed to make humans unique is that we contain the ENTIRE jabarut and malakut in us.

It's the basis of this saying

"Your remedy is within you, but you do not sense it. Your sickness is from you, but you do not perceive it. You presume you are a small entity, but within you is enfolded the entire Universe. You are indeed the Evident Book, by whose alphabet the Hidden becomes Manifest. Therefore you have no need to look beyond yourself. What you seek is within you, if only you reflect "- Ali Ibn Abu Talib

If you astral project there are beings far far far larger than us..and even with something good like the energy of Love...when you connect with it on the astral plane it's far bigger than anything you experience in the physical.
However what makes us different here in the physical is, how those energies contrast with others.
That's one of the dangers of astral projection...those energies can overwhelm you.
it's like having the range of every flavour or sound in us...good and bad..
and then creating music or a dish according to circumstances/context.

just like there are beings far larger than us with some energies on the astral, there are animals we don't even come close to when it comes to in some areas.
however we posses far greater range and intelligence.
"Art completes what nature cannot bring to a finish. The artist gives us knowledge of nature's unrealized ends"

life is basically about experiencing and building something that's ideal to you and the world in and around you.

The reason why Islam says we were created to WORSHIP Allah..is because we're meant to reach out to those energies in us that are reflections of God's power contained in jabarut
love, mercy, peace, justice etc etc
the reality is that all humans desire God's power but in this world due to the illusion of materialism we get lost and search for those things the wrong way.