Why Would God Create Conjoined Twins? (warning, Contains Graphic Content - Don't Eat Anything!)

This particular thread tho is about conjoined twins, how is that him constantly giving us good, is it good for those parents knowing there is a chance that one or both of their children either won't survive long or have the chance to live a life with opportunities the same as the rest of us, or even better still do you think he has gave those children any good, I find it hard to see and think if there is a god he is the biggest sinner of us all.
Ironic that you later talk about a kind of universal consciousness where 'we're all God'
The universal consciousness has been likened to an infinite ocean...and our individual consciousness (not our mind, our spirit) as a drop in the ocean. so the idea is we're all returning to the ocean.
Still
one of the best analogies came from a christian who described the soul as a boat...where the ocean represents our journey.
Every soul has it's own capacity to bare 'weight'..it has it's own size.
The world represents a harbour...
the smallest boats can maneuver with ease in the harbour, carrying a small load...ie they have an easy life.
The larger boats bear a greater load and maneuver with a lot of struggle...ie they have a tough life.
However once they're out of the harbour, the larger boats will travel far easier and have the capacity to carry all kinds of valuable things.

So I believe a large aspect of our life is to simply bear the load life throws at us with the idea in mind that it'll benefit us once we're out of the harbour.

Thank you makes more sense to me now, my belief is that we are all one in the universe and all connected, there is definitely a higher power driving the universe. But as we are all one in my eyes we are all god and god is all of us, everything is just 1 singular but infinitely if that makes sense. I always try to do good and be the best person I can be as it is in my nature as a person, when I see the conjoined twins on here or any defects in nature I believe that I am part of them and they are part of me in connection with everything else in existence. I do also agree we should all always do good and be the best as it breeds good and would make for a better existence overall.
You're most welcome and i certainly do agree with you through and through.

May God Almighty Keep Making us good people. As the saying goes, quod bonum est bonos facit

(Translated from Latin: That which is Go(o)d makes men good.)

- Seneca, Epistulae Ad Cucilium

I have always wondered why he don't heal amputees as well...It kind of throws suspect on the whole thing don't it?
But they still have life and perhaps it would seem too miraculous, though it's not impossible to regrow a limb in this life, If He Wills.

Perhaps the amputee would have used his/her limbs for wrongdoing so God Saves him from it through by making him/her lose a limb.

It all comes back to whether the person will keep on believing in God or will he/she stop believing because of that hard trial.

May God Protect us and Make us forever grateful to Him for every limb that He Bestowed on us by thanking Him at least everyday. Amen.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
But they still have life and perhaps it would seem too miraculous, though it's not impossible to regrow a limb in this life, If He Wills.

Perhaps the amputee would have used his/her limbs for wrongdoing so God Saves him from it through by making him/her lose a limb.

It all comes back to whether the person will keep on believing in God or will he/she stop believing because of that hard trial.

May God Protect us and Make us forever grateful to Him for every limb that He Bestowed on us by thanking Him at least everyday. Amen.
So this barbaric supernatural being would rather mutilate than heal?

In case you missed the memo humans cannot regenerate limbs this God did not give us the ability to do that.

DesertRose

Superstar
"For us Muslims, life does not end when we die, rather we believe that beyond death there is Paradise and Hell, in which is true life. Those who did good will find the reward for the good deeds that they did in this world, waiting for them with Allaah, and those who did evil will find the punishment for their evil deeds waiting for them. Good and evil cannot be equal, and the patience of the one who was tested and bore it with patience will not be wasted with Allaah. Indeed, those who were not tested in this world may wish that they had suffered similar calamities when they see the high status attained by those who bore calamities with patience.(DR: they may end up in the highest heavens for eternity, since we have many paradises in Islam.)

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As‑ Saabiroon (the patient)” [al-Baqarah 2:155]

Last edited:
So this barbaric supernatural being would rather mutilate than heal?

In case you missed the memo humans cannot regenerate limbs this God did not give us the ability to do that.
The mutilation becomes a hard trial for the believer. The harder the trial the more it means that God Loves you. This life's temporary.

If God Wills, He Can Make the limbs grow back. The key is to have faith that for Him nothing is impossible, since He Created everything firstly.

I say perhaps and you say no? God Knows Best while we know not. It would surely be better to lose a limb than to earn His Displeasure.

Narrated Anas (May God Be Pleased with him) that The Prophet (On him be Prayers and Peace) said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith: - 1. The one to whom God and His Apostle become dearer than anything else. -2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake. -3. Who hates to revert to disbelief as he hates to be thrown into the fire."

To me, disbelief is any sin whatsoever. A true believer would hate to be thrown into the fire just as he/she would hate to sin.

So If God Knows Best that the person is going to sin, it may be that He Makes him/her lose a limb to protect him/her from a sin he/she was going to be unable to resist. God Knows Best However. Also, it would never be an injustice from God Almighty given that whatever harm touches us is what we've earned with our own hands. This applies to everybody. We are the unjust ones for always finding faults with anything.