Why was this book “sanitized” (censored) by the CIA?

Has anyone read this book? Are you aware it was mostly censored by the CIA? Why do you think it had to be censored, and what sort of information do you suppose was scrubbed from its pages?

The 284 page book was immediately seized upon being published in the 1960s. It eventually resurfaced a couple of times, in two separate and heavily-redacted editions.

There is a 1993 edition (pictured below) with an alternate extended title that contains only 127 pages, along with an 85 page addendum that was written much later. This has been falsely touted as the “uncensored” version, but over half of the original content is missing.

In 2013, an edition with the original title surfaced, however it had been redacted even further to merely 55 pages out of the original 284.

Link:

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79b00752a000300070001-8

Bubbajay

Veteran
After reading the first 10 pages all I've found so far is it teaches the perennial philosophy of Freemasonry, but what's most interesting is who the author dedicates the book to "without who's inspiration the book may not exist". So my thought is these people were feeding him information of some sort. The names are General Curtis LeMay, Admiral Taylor of the Joint Chiefs of staff, And General Hal Grant. So you have men in the highest positions of our military involved in possibly feeding information consisting of occult philosophies to a person so they can write a book. Curtis LeMay is A name always thrown around in JFK research. Hope this helps.

Michi

Established
The pages omitted possibly predicted the timing of the next coronal mass ejection, geomagnetic storm or micro nova. That coupled with a magnetic polar shift.

Bubbajay

Veteran
The pages omitted possibly predicted the timing of the next coronal mass ejection, geomagnetic storm or micro nova. That coupled with a magnetic polar shift.

Interesting when coupled with the names he dedicated the book to.

Michi

Established
Yeah his odd theory was the expulsion of Adam and Eve from the garden was symbolic of another cataclysmic event, a solar event.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I'm definitely going to finish the book now lol. I'm intrigued. Even though its probably CIA or military intelligence disinfo, it should be an interesting read.

ISWIM

Rookie

Yes , it's called Catastrophism , and the science of it is solid.
Check out
Suspicious0bservers@youtube.com
This youtube page has in depth information , data , and a daily Solar space weather video . I highly Recommend it.