Why Tongue Sticking out?

I would like to know if anyone has done some research on why they always stick their tongue out. And now everybody does it on Selfies. Pathetic. I remember the group KISS or The Rolling Stones but now it's every single singer men or women... WHY?

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I reckon Jim Carrey doing this and calling it "all mocking tongue" just before trying to whisteblow everything before they killed his wife.

(that is the shorterst vídeo I found about the ordeal).

Also I remember that old paintings often despicted demons sticking their tongue out. Now that I think about it maybe it is a call-back to snakes and other reptiles

I reckon Jim Carrey doing this and calling it "all mocking tongue" just before trying to whisteblow everything before they killed his wife.

Also I remember that old paintings often despicted demons sticking their tongue out. Now that I think about it maybe it is a call-back to snakes and other reptiles
Thank you so much! Will dig into that.

Stephania

Star
They are perverting the Hindu goddess Shiva.. the 'destoyer of the worlds'
TBH.. the founding members of KISS are Jewish.. and Cyrus is a Disney product.. they could have just been doing these things with no Wisdom. The Stones and others definitely know what they are doing though.8390dbde68126b4010509dcd58799c9a.jpg

Last edited:

Vmort

Star

Thank you!

TBH.. the founding members of KISS are Jewish.. and Cyrus is a Disney product.. they could have just been doing these things with no Wisdom. The Stones and others definitely know what they are doing though.View attachment 30977
Thank you so much! So even if they don't know why they are doing that, do you think that it perpetuates and feed the hidden message? Destroying this world. Honoring Satan...

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
TBH.. the founding members of KISS are Jewish.. and Cyrus is a Disney product.. they could have just been doing these things with no Wisdom. The Stones and others definitely know what they are doing though.
Kali does that too. I'm easily confounded by hindu stuff, I think both deities are connected

Stephania

Star
Kali does that too. I'm easily confounded by hindu stuff, I think both deities are connected
I'm quite confounded as well, as I am not well studied in Hinduism. I do know from talking to actual Hindu people though, that whatever meanings the elite have given these things are greatly misconstrued for a different evil message. For example, a Hindu friend of mine told me that Shiva is the destroyer of evil, not good. The Illuminati have flipped the message, as they often do.

JustAMan

Rookie
It happens it Bowie's BlackStar music video also. The 3 scarecrows end up sticking their tongues out. Bowie's whole career appears drenched in occult references.

Stephania

Star
It happens it Bowie's BlackStar music video also. The 3 scarecrows end up sticking their tongues out. Bowie's whole career appears drenched in occult references.
Bowie is a tricky one. He goes all over the place in the occult. He will be with it . Then against it . Then with it again. Blackstar gave me a rash.

JustAMan

Rookie
I agree with you. I started to attempt to interpret his Blackstar album but ended up thinking the same thing - tricky. Working backwards I ended up in all sorts of directions. Some of his prior lyrics have him in "Crowley's uniform" and him signing his name as "Dawn" (Golden Dawn reference) however his is also quoted as saying his considered Crowley a "charlatan". Another example is the song "Valentines day" has double references both to the shooting and also Valentinian Gnoticism. A master of the "double entendre"

I came to the conclusion his music and clips are so multi-layed the cynic in me found the obfuscation simply served as a commercial exercise for his estate. As an artist he is brilliant however some of his cryptic messages end up being very circular in process. It may even serve as a lesson that such occult symbolism is not so mucn in the intepretation but is more an individual process of spiritual awakening that is more personal than universal (as the Gnostics believe)?

Diogenes

Established
I
I agree with you. I started to attempt to interpret his Blackstar album but ended up thinking the same thing - tricky. Working backwards I ended up in all sorts of directions. Some of his prior lyrics have him in "Crowley's uniform" and him signing his name as "Dawn" (Golden Dawn reference) however his is also quoted as saying his considered Crowley a "charlatan". Another example is the song "Valentines day" has double references both to the shooting and also Valentinian Gnoticism. A master of the "double entendre"

I came to the conclusion his music and clips are so multi-layed the cynic in me found the obfuscation simply served as a commercial exercise for his estate. As an artist he is brilliant however some of his cryptic messages end up being very circular in process. It may even serve as a lesson that such occult symbolism is not so mucn in the intepretation but is more an individual process of spiritual awakening that is more personal than universal (as the Gnostics believe)?
I wrote this to another thread too : his song Station to Station is about the Kabbalistic tree of life and also about the Kundalini awakening and its seven steps (stations) before reaching Enlightenment. In other words,BS . As much as I liked him before, I now consider him more of a charlatan. And you can't convince me that he died.