Why the reversal of genders? Why is the sexual energy so heavily targeted and distorted?

The Agrarian

Veteran
To answer the OP:

Sexuality is sacred because mankind is made in God's image. It goes to follow that wicked blasphemers want to mutilate the most basic and primal segment of human nature.

Tl;dr... They're perverts who don't like nature.

Last edited:

Alanantic

Star
Wrong or right; different sides of the same same coin and depending on perspective?

But are there perspectives that are more Holy than others?

Is beeing a servant for life more right than hindering life to flourish?
Is helping setting humanity free more right than capturing humanity even more?
Is living in symbiosis with all and everything around you more right than living your life as a parasite dependant on others life to thrive?
Is having a benevolent approach to life more right than beeing malevolent?

What is closest to God/the creativ-force/the life-force you channel by merging the feminine and the maskulin?
Your questions reminded me of this:
Monk1: The flag is waving in the wind.
Monk2: The wind is waving the flag
Master: Your minds are waving.

What is "holiness"? If you discern less or more of this holiness, then it's still an aspect of the illusion of dualism.

Daze

Superstar
Why the reversal of genders? Why is the sexual energy so heavily targeted and distorted?

Satan said "I will certainly mislead them and delude them with empty hopes. Also, I will order them and they will slit the ears of cattle and alter Allah’s creation.” (4:119 Quran)

It really is that simple. It is the devil trying to mislead as many as possible, so he can have as much company at possible in an eternal fire whose fuel is men and stone.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Your questions reminded me of this:
Monk1: The flag is waving in the wind.
Monk2: The wind is waving the flag
Master: Your minds are waving.

What is "holiness"? If you discern less or more of this holiness, then it's still an aspect of the illusion of dualism.
Instead of dualism you can view the present state as beeing closer or further away from holiness. When you "level up" you get closer to beeing whole/holy. When you "level down" you get further away from whole/holy. What level you are will be reflected back to you in your sphere of existence. This could be heaven or this could be hell dependent on the individual. This is the judgmental part that is talked about in the scriptures beeing taken care of by creation itself.

Words that can be used instead of holiness when you reach singularity: love, freedom, life, truth (all in its purest form).

Tidal

Star

Because pervs are sick in the head..:)-
"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled" (Bible: Titus 1:15)

A Freeman

Superstar
It should be self-evident that this is opposite world, where anything natural, wise and good is gradually being subverted (reversed) into what is unnatural, insane and evil.

The reason there is so much confusion today -- even about something as simple and obvious as one's gender -- is because people have given into their evil imaginations, and believed the satanic lie that they are "only human after all", instead of believing the truth that they are spiritual-energy Beings that are only temporarily incarnating the human animal body they see in the mirror. Shifting the focus back to the human, and then creating a bunch of unnecessary confusion, is meant as yet another distraction from the truth.

The human body is either male or female. Period. The only natural sexual intercourse between humans is heterosexual. Period. Everything else is an unnatural abomination, as should likewise be self-evident.

It is the truth that evil wishes to mask. So as long as we continue to tolerate (promote really) lies, we allow the steady march of evil to continue unabated.

"All that's required for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Many of these stereotypes seem to come from the 50’s!!! I wonder (as the notion that the Bible is a source of gender oppression seems to be popular) what the Bible actually says about characteristically “masculine” or “feminine” ideals?

That's easy..:)-
Jesus said "At the beginning the Creator made them male and female and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' So they are no longer two, but one." (Matt 19:4)

And in Christianity women are as equal as men..:)
Paul said-"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:28 )

Jesus always made a point of speaking to women and telling them secret things-

Tidal

Star
It should be self-evident that this is opposite world, where anything natural, wise and good is gradually being subverted (reversed) into what is unnatural, insane and evil..

Yes, it reminds me of 'Bizarro World' in the old Superman comics where everything is distorted and twisted..:)-

Tidal

Star
And because distorters haven't got God and Jesus in their empty unoccupied heads, they become demon magnets-

Jesus said "When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.
Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.'
When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.

Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there" (Matt 12:43-45 )

A demoniac threatens Jesus-

Michi

Established
According to the creator of this video, the reason for distorting genders is mind control using the psychological technique called “anchoring.”

MagneticHuman

Veteran
According to the creator of this video, the reason for distorting genders is mind control using the psychological technique called “anchoring.”

But why the mind control? Is there an original idea (true blueprint for humans) they are trying to distort? And why go to this length?

Last edited:

Michi

Established
But why the mind control? Is there an original idea (true blueprint for humans) they are trying to distort? And why go to this length?
Good questions. I have no definitive answers but the maker of the above video states that transhumanism is the goal.
Since we are in the religion forum I would guess the goal of transhumanism is a plan driven by Satan to undermine God’s creation and transform it to a world ruled entirely by Satan.

God wants souls to return to him of our own choice and free will. Satan wants souls as well. Ones he can control completely.