Why The "new Covenant" Has Nothing To Do With Jesus (zeus)

King David

Established
Shalom :)

So where does this idea of a "New Covenant" come from anyway?

Christian pastors and seminary students like to quote Jeremiah 31:31, thinking this is referring to the fictitious Law of love and grace that resulted from Jesus' crucifixion. Is it though?

Here's what Jeremiah 31:31 says:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah"

As is with All Christian (Satanic) interpretation, they like to take the verse either out of context, isolate it by itself, or both. In this case we have both of the these errors on display...

First we have to consider the context of Jeremiah 31:31. Jeremiah is in the context of a nation that has already been brought back to Israel. This fact is evident in chapter 30:3 that says:

"For, lo, the days come, saith Yahwuah, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith Yahuwah: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it."

So even though the whole world has been taught to believe the Israeli peace agreement in 1948 was the official gathering of Israel that fulfilled prophecy, that lie still doesn't explain why Yahwuah went from talking about a gathered Israel in the future, back to a New Covenant that supposedly took place 2,000 years before.

Instead, what's being discussed here regards the future gathering of Israel that has Yet to happen; this event is what I like to call the Second Exodus. I just made a post on this topic.

Back to Jeremiah 31...

If we look at the group of chapters (Jeremiah 30-33), we see one prevailing topic: Michael the Messiah gathering the children of Israel from the four corners of the earth and leading them to Israel, where His kingdom will be set up at the top of the hills.

The "New Covenant" that is mentioned in Jeremiah 31 will therefore be the covenant made between Michael and the Hebrews and will take place when they come with Him to Israel. This point leads right into my second of why Jeremiah 31:31 cannot be referring to Jesus and his supposed sacrifice.

Jeremiah 31:33 says,

"BUT (Please take notice of this very important BUT) this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith Yahuwah, I will put My law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be My people."

So what Law is Yahuwah referring to? The Law of love that Jesus and Saul tried to create? -- That's what every Christian wants you to believe, but that is Not the Law Yahuwah's referring to, He's referring to the same Law He established in the Torah.

Here's the proof:

Isaiah 1:26 begins to talk about the hope for a new nation under the Law and here it references how Michael's (Yahwuah's) kingdom will be established under the old judge system.

Isaiah 1:26 says, "And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city."

Isaiah 2:3 goes on to say that:

"For out of Zion shall go forth the Law." What Law is Yahwuah talking about? The law of Love that has no concrete boundaries? No! He's talking about the Law that requires judges. He's talking about the Torah.

Trying to explain these verses in a Millennium type scenario with these Truths in mind make the entire Millennial theory utterly ridiculous.

So there you have it... the New Covenant mentioned in Jeremiah 31:31 is for the Hebrews who are gathered back to Israel under Michael during the Second Exodus, just as the surrounding chapters of Jeremiah point to.

If you re-read these chapters with this in mind going forward, you will be brought to the truth.

"And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever." Daniel 12:3

Shalom

Last edited: