nothing

There is a war on all men...and all women...and all children.

Who the fuck is protecting people from the psycopaths right now?

You may be a jaffa right now without knowing it (seedless)

Just look at the effect SOME social engineers can do right now?

Why are global sperm counts falling faster than your credibility?

Riddle me that!
Of course there is a war on all men and women.

Thanks Captain Obvious.

That isn't the same as a "war on men" meaning that women would be the beneficiaries of such a "war".

Clearly no such thing is happening.

Awoken2

Superstar
But that's the CULTURE WAR garbage they need you distracted by. It's all just a means to cause chaos and division, and responding the way you do you are just playing into THEIR game.
Games huh? Culture wars?

We have aeroplanes making toxic clouds above our heads. Do you know what those clouds are called?

Do you have these in your skies too? Why are you not talking about that rather than the age old left v right bollocks you appear to be fully immersed in.

Were you aware that between 2012 and 2017 here in the UK there was a 1500% increase in children trying to access GID clinics to try and get help with debilitating gender dysphoria. This is just a fraction of the real amount as many do not try and access intervention. It appears to have come out of nowhere doesn't it? I would imagine the figures would be the same in Canada and the USA also.

This is a problem you are dismissing as irrelevant, pair this with the fall in sperms counts and I would say it was more than culture war garbage as you've labelled it.

But again you just want to rake over age old pointless political debate. Back and forth, like a pendulum. You ain't addressing anything serious.

You speak of the "conspiracy movement" which doesn't actually exist, in such a derogatory way it looks like you are trying to deride anybody who is looking at the bigger picture. We are currently being systematically depopulated but you ain't got nothing to say about that either. Do you think it doesn't involve you or something?

It's a conspiracy forum and I find it amusing it has such a large number of posters who want to talk about anything.....except conspiracy.

Last edited:
Depopulation agenda (which is real and an attack on HUMANITY not simply men)

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic of this thread, nor the fake CULTURE WAR GARBAGE that seeks to paint males or whites as victims of some "woke conspiracy"

If you can't tell the difference between those 2 things you are a fool.

Awoken2

Superstar
Depopulation agenda (which is real and an attack on HUMANITY not simply men)

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic of this thread, nor the fake CULTURE WAR GARBAGE that seeks to paint males or whites as victims of some "woke conspiracy"

If you can't tell the difference between those 2 things you are a fool.
Lol. This is a bait thread. You posted on it.

....and I'M THE FOOL?

TonyVanDam

Established
This is really a silly conclusion.

MEN run the world.

In fact WHITE HETEROSEXUAL MEN run the world.

Just because there are SOME social engineers pushing radical feminism and Trans genderism doesn't mean there is "a war on white men"

But that's the CULTURE WAR garbage they need you distracted by. It's all just a means to cause chaos and division, and responding the way you do you are just playing into THEIR game.
CORRECTION: White Supremacy does NOT exist in China or India.

I don't know about transphobia, I feel like trans people conflate gender and sex. A man can be feminine, just like a woman can be masculine without having to undergo invasive procedures and potentially life-threatening surgeries to become the opposite sex. I'm not gonna prohibit them from doing what they want to do, but I feel like there's a deeper issue at stake. Racism, sexism, homophobia on the other hand should never be tolerated. And I say this as someone who used to believe I was straight a few years ago, you never know what's gonna happen. I had a many non-hetero friends as i grew up, but I never thought I could be anythign other than straight because it's presented as the norm. But even when I was straight, I could count on one hand the number of men I genuinely thought were attractive, I never fantasized about marriage nor having kids and the tought of touching a man repulses me. The truth of the matter is, one cannot just "choose" to change their sexuality. It's not a matter of light or switch. But even if it was a choice I wouldn't change myself to fit into the "norm" just because people believe that a woman's role is to be the apendage of a man or a breeding machine and provide him sex on demand. Furthermore, I agree with the commenter who said that conspiracy theorists were just white supremacists in disguise or something to that effect. But that's not something I worry about personally since white supremacy is collapsing and clinging to its last breath. That's why we see a lot of neo-nazis latching out, like they did recently in my city by bullying a muslim girl who's wearing the hijab during class.
Yes, we're all familiar with your views on here moritia...

In India having lighter skin is seen as a sign that you're from the upper class, because the lower class people work in the sun and are often of darker skin complexion. And in China, they undergo tons of plastic surgery to fit the european beauty standards - mostly to debride their eyes. So there is white supremacy in China and India, to say otherwise is just pure ignorance.
But more importantly China and India do not run the world.

Although China is increasing in power and influence to be a major player.

The US is the most dominant power block in the world by far. Has been for well over 100 years.

The US is run by hetero sexual white men, as is the EU, and thw UK another very powerful power block.

The silly Tucker Carlson promoted idea that there is a "woke war" on straight white men, serves as a distraction and a culture war agenda to divide and sow chaos.

In India having lighter skin is seen as a sign that you're from the upper class, because the lower class people work in the sun and are often of darker skin complexion. And in China, they undergo tons of plastic surgery to fit the european beauty standards - mostly to debride their eyes. So there is white supremacy in China and India, to say otherwise is just pure ignorance.
But more importantly China and India do not run the world.

Although China is increasing in power and influence to be a major player, but they are still behind.

The US is the most dominant power block in the world by far. Has been for well over 100 years.

The US is run by hetero sexual white men, as is the EU, and thw UK another very powerful power block.

The silly Tucker Carlson promoted idea that there is a "woke war" on straight white men, serves as a distraction and a culture war agenda to divide and sow chaos.

Furthermore, I agree with the commenter who said that conspiracy theorists were just white supremacists in disguise or something to that effect. But that's not something I worry about personally since white supremacy is collapsing and clinging to its last breath. That's why we see a lot of neo-nazis latching out, like they did recently in my city by bullying a muslim girl who's wearing the hijab during class.
Yes they are in their last throws so to speak, which is why they are trying so desperately to brainwash the younger generations in the schools with operations like TurningPointsUSA.

I dont agree all conspiracy theorists are racists, because I consider myself to be a conspiracy theorist.

What is undeniable is that the movement was started and is being heavily backed by elites who do have racist views and want those views to survive and be used as a means to their end.

These are the people who supported slavery and later segregation and apartheid, opposed social programs out of a racist hatred and oppose immigration for the same reasons. It's a long history with these elites, and their ultimate goal to completely destroy democracy and rule by minority.

So of course there will be plenty of racist themes and dog whistles within much of the conspiracy theory community and narratives, and this will naturally attract racist people who seek explanations to justify their racism. They will attack the progressive ideas of the day like their forefathers before them who opposed freeing the slaves, opposed voting for blacks, opposed civil rights, opposed integration, opposed social programs, opposed immigration, and today oppose "wokeness" (whatever that really means) and BLM, and "CRT". It's the same spirit of racism passed down through the generations.

But the baby cannot be thrown out with the bathwater, as there is truth to some of the things said by conspiracy theorists, you've just got to trim A LOT of the fat and get to the meat. Exposing this will earn a lot of attacks from the usual suspects, usually those who do have these racist beliefs, of course they will yell the loudest. You know who they are on this forum, there's plenty if them.

In fact WHITE HETEROSEXUAL MEN run the world.
Jews are not white. Bankers and media moguls are Jewish. Bank and media = everything. The whites we see are sleepy-creepy, mk-ultra puppets.
Jordan Peterson: Why I am no longer a tenured professor at the University of Toronto

"First, my qualified and supremely trained heterosexual white male graduate students (and I’ve had many others, by the way) face a negligible chance of being offered university research positions, despite stellar scientific dossiers.
Furthermore, the accrediting boards for graduate clinical psychology training programs in Canada are now planning to refuse to accredit university clinical programs unless they have a “social justice” orientation ... Similar moves are afoot in other professional disciplines, such as medicine and law."
Just a symbolic example. We know the employers. And those who get hired are minorities and freaks. Hetero white men, who should be the bearers of tradition and patriarchy in western society, are in the closet.

~JC~

Veteran
I miss the days when people were just gay or did what they wanted without it being turned into an ad "how to be" or "who to love and accept" I know the 80's were difficult for gay people, but I felt like around the 2000's it wasn't a big deal anymore (I'm not gay and can't speak to this directly, just what I've observed being around gay people and/ or having gay friends). Now it feels like this media PUSH for acceptance is inspiring animosity for many people who haven't even asked for their lifestyle to be broadcasted into some fkng campaign. Who gives a flying fuck who a grown man or women loves or does, just leave the kids alone, I say.

It seems like the whole reason this is even up for discussion is due to this push, and now we have no choice but to point out our differences to each other and judge what's good, bad, right and wrong. I do not support any kind of indoctrination (particularly with kids) but now it's happening and we're sucked into this BS agenda and I think it's giving many of us a bad look.

Jews are not white. Bankers and media moguls are Jewish. Bank and media = everything. The whites we see are sleepy-creepy, mk-ultra puppets.
Considering that "white" isn't based on anything sceintific and that it is simply a social construct created by elites for racial heirarchy, yes Ashkenazi Jews are absolutely a part of that social construct called "white"

Also the idea that ONLY Jews control banks and media, (wonders why corporations are never included, oh because thats a much harder sell by Nazis) is a LIE. Of course this is all a part of Nazi mythology which is a foundation of the conspiracy movement, like I have outlined earlier.

Just a symbolic example. We know the employers. And those who get hired are minorities and freaks. Hetero white men, who should be the bearers of tradition and patriarchy in western society, are in the closet.
You give one example in the universities and think that is universal across the globe. Jordan Peterson is a privileged cry baby who peddles nonsense to his useful idiot followers. A pathetic crybaby victimhood industry.

It isn't any secret that much of the education world follows a more liberal and progressive path, and that while these organizations are right to point out historical injustices, SOME of them go too far in terms of virtue signaling and "wokeness" yet this isn't the world changing catastrophic event that the radical right claims it to be.

Please tell me if the CEO's and major shareholders of all the big companies are not mostly white men. How about those who control the military and intelligence agencies ? Are the military and intelligence agencies being used to "crush white men" ? Again who has most of the wealth and Power in the world ? Who is setting the agendas ? Or are you more concerened that an overrated professor is being scolded and you see that as more important ?

Again you do not seem to be able to see beyond the fake constructed CULTURE WARS than have been set out to distract and divide.