Why Psalm 22 Has Nothing To Do With Jesus, But Rather The Real Messiah; Michael The Arc Angel

Lady

Star
So you changed the name from Yahusha to Yahasha already ? That was fast. Still neither are apart of the Hebrew language.

I find it odd that you would build a case for Yahusha, however when I point out that the name does not exist you change it to another name that does not exist according to the Hebrew language ?

Anyway this proves the point as to why I choose not to list the hundred different names Christians use.

Patience, please, while I learn.
Thanks, dear!

Yahda

Veteran
Patience, please, while I learn.
Thanks, dear!
Actually I'm proud of you ( not that I'm anyone). I noticed a change as the last message board came to a close. It's good to see you thriving, learning and seeking true understanding opposed to being enslaved to certain doctrines.

May The Most High continue to bless and guide you. Keep up the good work. You will get there. We will get there. This is only the beginning.

Lady

Star
Actually I'm proud of you ( not that I'm anyone). I noticed a change as the last message board came to a close. It's good to see you thriving, learning and seeking true understanding opposed to being enslaved to certain doctrines.

May The Most High continue to bless and guide you. Keep up the good work. You will get there. We will get there. This is only the beginning.

Well, thanks. :)