Why Psalm 22 Has Nothing To Do With Jesus, But Rather The Real Messiah; Michael The Arc Angel

King David

Established
Shalom

Hello everyone... Psalm 22, a Messianic Psalm has typically been said to be a prophecy of Jesus. I will show without a doubt that this Psalm has Nothing to do with Jesus (Zeus), but instead is a Psalm about the David of 1000 BC as well as the David from 5777 (2017) The Messiah that is about the Stand Up.

Psalm 22
{To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar (Deer of the Dawn), A Psalm of David.}
The name "Deer of the Dawn" is actually a mystery revelation of Michael, who is a deer that has been transformed into a man and will be reformed as an Angel again soon. This reformation will begin the dawn of the age of Aquarius, of which Astrological Sign He was born (2/7/77). Notice please the numerology significance: 2-7-7-7, revealing the time stamp of the True Son of the Most High.

You may scoff and say that 2/7/77 is according to the Gregorian Calendar. You're correct, but the fact that Michael is A Joseph in a symbolic Egypt allows for this concession.

Now before the New Age historians or any other pagans jump on the "Age of Aquarius" being a purely satanic concept, let me tell you that the stars were put in place as a sign from Yahuwah. Using them to foretell the future has been unauthorized for man, because He does not want man to look to these signs for guidance, but rather to Him in faith. Being aware of a simple sign such as a date of birth is called discernment and is acceptable in the sight of My Father.

The Satanic heralding of the age of Aquarius is a counterfeit to the Real age that is the age of Michael, the Messiah, who will pour out water on the children of Israel, just as Aquarius depicts water being poured out.

Again, how do you know that Michael is safe vs. the satanic ones who have spoken of a wicked Age of Aquarius involving a more pluralistic view of faith as well as the unification of machine and man?

You can trust Michael, because Michael will follow the Law of Torah (Deut 33:2, Isaiah 1:26, 2:3), rebuild the Temple (Daniel 9:25), and perform righteous sacrifices (Ezekiel 46:12).

You can trust Michael, because He will be vehemently against unifying machine and man as is portrayed in the fourth Babylonian kingdom (Daniel 2:43).

You can trust Michael, because Michael will not have "fierce features" (Daniel 8:23), but will be handsome and "fairer than the sons of men," (Psalm 45:2).

You can trust Michael, because Michael will have a wife (Psalm 45:9), whereas the evil one will not have "the desire for women," (Daniel 11:37).

You can trust Michael, because Michael will not "exalt a god that His father's did not know," (Daniel 11:38).

In fact, when you take Daniel 11's entire description of the evil one into account, it clearly describes an "alien" god. This god will be called LAM of Godre'el.

On to the exegesis of Psalm 22...

1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why art thou so far from helping me,and from the words of my roaring?
First off, let me say that this Psalm has been a victim of misleading translations. I used the KJV here only so those who think the KJV is the final word on scripture won't waste your time and mine writing about the infallibility of the KJV. If you study it yourself, you will see that the KJV as well as other versions of Psalm 22 are very different from the Tanakh, which provides a much more truthful translation in the case of this Psalm.

According to the translators and expositors, Psalm 22 is said to start off revealing Jesus. In this case since the reader sees "My god , My god , why hast though forsaken Me," the reader immediately thinks in his heart that this is an obvious linkage between Psalm 22 and the Gospells of Matthew and Mark. In Matthew and Mark, you are told that Jesus was quoting Psalm 22 while he was on the cross. Interestingly it is not quoted in the Gospells of Luke or John.

Matthew and Mark say that Jesus said these words and they even say He that said them in Hebrew to add a little authenticity. But this is just an example of cutting and pasting part of the prophecy in order to fit the pagan theology of the New Testament. If it was true, the whole verse would be attributed to Jesus and he would also say, "Why art thou so far from helping Me, and from the words of My roaring?"

The NKJV and all the newer translations even capitalize the "Me's" in this verse, but go back to uncapitalizing them until verse 7. Why is this? Is this Psalm about the Jesus or not? Does the Father speak this way in the Hebrews Scriptures - going back and forth? No. A thorough researcher of the Hebrew Scriptures will discover that Messianic Psalms, such as Psalm 45, 72, 89 etc., talk about the Messiah all the way through. They don't start and stop, they don't go back and forth.

End of Part 1

Last edited:

King David

Established
2 O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
If Jesus were to cry to the Father, would he not be heard if he were truly the Son of Yahuwah? The only reason why Yahuwah does not listen to prayers is because of sin. Jesus however was supposedly sinless wasn't he? Besides, what was he supposedly crying about in the daytime? The loss of John the Baptist? Please! This Psalm is thus talking about David from 1000 BC and the David that is mentioned in Ezekiel 34-37 as wel as Jeremiah 30:9; The Arc Angel Michael the Messiah.

3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
This reveals the very enigmatic deception in Mark 10:18, and Luke 18:19 that says, "Why do you call me good? There is no one good but God." This verse should make absolutely no sense to a believer who says that Jesus is the Father in flesh form.

4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
This verse is again speaking of David. Did Jesus have a father that trusted in Yahuwah? Jesus was supposedly a result of an immaculate conception (like Horus and the other sun gods).

5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.
Same as above, but this could be countered with the supposed fact that Jesus was from the line of Judah. However he wasn't. He was a roman who was from the serpent seed of Satan.

6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
So here we have David declaring that he is a worm. Would Jesus, who was supposedly infallible ever declare himself as a worm? Wasn't the Father supposedly "well pleased" with him? What could be the context that Jesus would refer to himself as "a worm"?

Christians will point to his prayer in the garden before he was supposedly crucified, but that seen has so many different happenings from gospell to gospell, how can a logical person site that as real evidence? They can't.. Besides, if Jesus Truly had the Father's courage and was Truly committed to his mission, he would not ask to be delivered from it. It just doesn't make sense...

Whereas the David from 1000 BC was operating in faith, just as the David today is operating in faith both have sadly been like a worm on many occasions. This will not be so, once Michael "Stands Up."

7 All they that see Me laugh Me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
As I mentioned earlier, the NKJV and all the newer translations start capitalizing the "Me's" and the "Him's" going forward in the Psalm, yet we just read in verse 6, that the writer of Psalm 22 declares himself as "a worm." The fact that the KJV leaves the "me's" and "him's" lowercase doesn't reveal that it is more correct by any means. It only reveals that its translators couldn't make all the "me's" and "him's" fit Jesus (Zeus), so they did the smart thing until the book was fully accepted and left the capitalization pieces out...

The reason this was never reflected on by Christians, is because their minds have been split into pieces, just like their doctrine. Therefore it is a common practice by Christians to only use parts of chapters to perform their exegeses. For them it is perfectly normal and good to jump right into Psalm 22:7 and say " Yes! This is revelatory of Jesus! Hallelujah!" because what they are reading has been said in the New Testament. Sadly their belief in that document supersedes anything written in the Hebrew Scriptures.

8 He trusted on Yahuwah that He would deliver Him: let Him deliver Him, seeing He delighted in Him.
This again is referring to the David of 1000 BC and the David of today. A point of emphasis that reveals this is where it is said in Matthew 27:43, "He trusted in God; let Him deliver Him.." Notice how they say "God" and not Yahuwah?

The fact that the Father's name is not used ONCE in the New Testament, nor is He quoted EVEN ONCE should be a problem for those who think they know the Father. Those who continue to let my words fall on their deaf ears only reveal their own wickedness, laziness, and pride.

9 But thou art He that took Me out of the womb: thou didst make Me hope when I was upon My mother's breasts.
This is revelatory of David. What would Jesus' hope be while on his mother's breasts?

10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art My God from My mother's belly.
Being cast upon Thee from the womb makes Very Little sense, no matter what translation you use.
The Tanakh from the Jewish Bible even reads "Upon You, I was cast from birth; from my mother's womb You are my God." I have used the Hebrew from the Jewish Bible and seen it translated as יאעָלֶיךָ הָשְׁלַכְתִּי מֵרָחֶם מִבֶּטֶן אִמִּי אֵלִי (I will go to you from the bottom of my mother's belly).

So clearly we have some translation issues with Hebrew. And no wonder, no one running the internet, nor Any of these christian sites want you to discover the truth. That's why arguing back and forth with data that you can't prove is correct is a waste of all of our time.

For more revelation of Michael, the David of today and the subject of this Psalm see also Isaiah 49 that starts with:
"Listen, O isles, unto Me; and hearken, ye people, from far; Yahuwah hath called Me from the womb; from the bowels (matrix) of My mother hath He made mention of My name."

Moving on...

11 Be not far from Me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
If Jesus was the Father, then He wouldn't be far from Him at any time. Jesus also says that he could bring 12 legions of angels if he wished (Mat 26:53). Why then would there be "none to help"? The Father has been far from the David of today (Michael the Messiah) at times because of his sin. This is further revealed to you in Isaiah 49, especially vs:14-15.

12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
This is referring to David, who was surrounded by thousands of assassins trying to kill him. This will take place again after Michael stands up. Why would the Romans and the Jews from Jerusalem be called "strong bulls of Bashan"? Bashan is in the very northern part of Israel, near the Golen Heights. This is where Saul conscripted assassins to try and hunt david. Thus, it makes no sense to call those in Jerusalem "strong bulls of Bashan."

13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
I'm sure most of your mouths are gaping right now aren't they?

14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
Again, Christians point to this as being a prophesy that foretells of the crucifixion, but it is not. It is simply David's pride being poured out.

15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and My tongue cleaveth to My jaws; and thou hast brought Me into the dust of death.
More David, not Jesus.

16 For dogs have compassed Me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed Me: they pierced My hands and My feet.
Now here's where the KJV translators just went off the chain, pun definitely intended. The Tenakh reads:

"For dogs have encompassed me;
A company of evil-doers have inclosed me;
Like a lion, they are at my hands and my feet."

This true translation is not even Close to what we see in every Bible that has been translated into Greek, Latin, or English. For those who would suggest that the Tanakh is in error, please note the use of the word Ariy in Hebrew, meaning "Lion." This fact is revealed in Strong's concordance 0738.

But if you look up Strong's KJV, they purposefully made two possibilities for the word Ariy and the other is Strong's 08675. Which if you look that up, you will find either ERROR DOES NOT EXIST, or if you take the "0" out and search 8675 you will find this:

http://studybible.info/strongs/H8675

and this:

http://lexiconcordance.com/hebrew/8675.html

Both these sites have an explanation that the scribes made a note in the margin, resulting in the Strong's 8675 version, which does not even give a good explanation for the change.

Now let's use logic... If the scribes had written Ariy in the original text to mean "lion" and Jesus comes, why would they then write in the margin a word that could be used to verify Jesus' identity? Does that make Any sense? No. It would make sense that someone who held the original copies, such as the Vatican, or a Jesuit controlled institution went in after Jesus supposedly died and made the note in the margin to trick the scholars of today.

The simple fact that there is so much ambiguity around this verse, which was obviously manipulated is just amazing. Only a fool would hold on to this verse saying it is revelatory of Jesus in any way, shape, or form.

End of Part 2

Last edited:

King David

Established
17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
Jesus is said not to have any bones broken. And where does it say this? - In John 19:36.

"A bone of him shall not be broken." Here's the problem folks, this verse, doesn't exist in the Hebrew Scriptures! That's right, the Catholics/Christians/Pagans tried to pass this verse off with what is written about the sacrificial lamb from the Passover found in Exodus 12:46 and Numbers 9:12.

Both verses refer Only I to the sacrificial lamb and have No mention of Jesus or a Messiah whatsoever. It is simply just clever Catholic/Christian deception to not only make this Huge jump in symbolic logic without a single mention of a Messiah. It is also a Huge fraud, because this symbology violates Deuteronomy 24:16, Jeremiah 31:30, and Ezekiel 18:20, that reveal no man can die for another man's sins.

"in one house shall it be eaten; thou shalt not carry forth ought of the flesh abroad out of the house; neither shall ye break a bone thereof." Exodus 12:46

"They shall leave none of it unto the morning, nor break any bone of it: according to all the ordinances of the passover they shall keep it." Numbers 9:12

Additionally Psalm 34:20 is falsely sited as a reference to Jesus as the sacrificial lamb, which is not a Messianic Psalm in any way shape or form. I mean you want to talk about a stretch. This is ridiculous.

"He [a righteous man] guards all his bones, none of them are broken." Psalm 34:20.

Please note that no "He's" or "His'" were capitalized by the translators in this verse, who if they did capitalize them would make the Psalm utterly ridiculous. They only left it in the NT as a reference to give the readers false comfort that there is a Psalm that talks about an unbroken man as well as what was supposedly written in Exodus and Numbers.

Since you have falsely been led to believe that Psalm 22:16, we must also mention John 19:37 is supposedly link together. Translators and scholars say that John 19:37 is revealed in Zechariah 12:10. However, this is false. The true meaning of Zechariah 12:10 is revealed in Daniel 11:22, which refers to Messiah the Prince (Michael) being killed right before the Great and Awesome Day of Yahuwah.

18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
The did this to David and will also do this to Michael after He is killed.

19 But be not thou far from Me, O Yahuwah: O my strength, haste thee to help Me.
Again, Jesus said he didn't want the Father's help. He said he had a mission that he needed to fulfill. Even though he really did ask to get out of it... Mat 26:39 (Double Speak ALERT).

20 Deliver My soul from the sword; My darling from the power of the dog.
This verse can only mean David, because Jesus said he didn't want any legions of angels to help him right? Did they supposedly use a sword on Jesus? Not until after he was supposedly on the cross, in which case, why didn't the Father answer him?

But let's look at the word "darling." Who is that? The NKJV says "My precious life," the Tanakh says "Mine only One." Could this be referring to Michael's queen who is introduced in Psalm 45:9? It would make more sense. Otherwise the KJVists have to explain the use of "darling" on top of everything else.

21 Save Me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard Me from the horns of the unicorns.
Again, has to be David. Jesus didn't want help according to Jesus!
Side note: Unicorns were real living beings at one point in time.

22 I will declare thy name unto My brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
Did Jesus declare the Father's name unto his brethren? No! In so many words, he said that he was the Father! (John 10:30, 12:45, 14:7-11)

23 Ye that fear Yahuwah, praise Him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify Him; and fear Him, all ye the seed of Israel.
Jesus supposedly enacted the "law of love" where there is "no fear" (1 John 4:18). This in and of itself contradicts the Hebrew Scriptures that say in the coming years there will be fear for Yahuwah when He (Michael) is in His Temple. Please take note of Hosea 3:5 that says, "Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek Yahuwah their God, and David their king; and shall fear Yahuwah and his goodness in the latter days."

Please take an extra minute to reflect on how this verse mentions fear in "the latter days." It's not talking about some made up "Millennium after Jesus returns"... It's talking about the latter days; the times leading up to the Day of Yahuwah.

This verse alone is one reason why so many have stayed away from studying the Prophets. With the phony concept of the made up "Millennial Reign After Jesus Returns," firmly embedded into their minds, New Testament scholars could never make sense of the proper timeline revealed by the Prophets.

24 For He hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath He hid his face from Him; but when He cried unto him, he heard.
This verse refers to the affliction felt by David, who was a sinner, as well as Michael the Messiah before He stands up and is given a new turban of righteousness according to Zechariah 3:5. And again, Jesus said he didn't want to cry for help.

25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay My vows before them that fear Him.
Again, why would Jesus inspire Saul to write that there is no fear in love (1 John 4:18), when this verse says that the Messiah will pay vows before them that Fear Him?

This verse then starts to reveal what will take place in Zion soon.

26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise Yahuwah that seek Him: Your heart shall live for ever.
More revelation of Zion and Michael talking the pious ones from the four corners of the earth (see Jer 30-33, Ezekeil 34-37, Isaiah 11, 32, 35 etc.). David "a man after Yahuwah's own heart" is Michael, a man who is like David and is Yahuwah in flesh form.

27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto Yahuwah: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before Thee.
More revelation of Yahuwah's kingdom in Zion

28 For the kingdom is Yahuwah's: and He is the governor among the nations.
The Governor is Michael, who is Yahuwah in flesh form. Note also how "governor" is not capitalized in Jeremiah 30:21 in the KJV, this is because the translators were confused or purposefully misleading the reader to glance over this Governor. This Governor will reign after the Second Exodus, which again is the ingathering of the children of Israel that is coming soon.

29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before Him: and none can keep alive his own soul.
The Tanakh says "Even he that cannot keep his soul alive." This is revelatory of the end time movement to upload ones consciousness onto a computer. Michael will shut down their power!

30 A seed shall serve Him; it shall be accounted to the Adon for a generation.
Michael the Messiah's seed will be brought forth through the Queen and the virgins who are brought to him according to Palm 45:9-17. Jesus had no seed, at least that's what the New Testament says.

31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that He hath done this.

Who's "He"? He is Yahuwah in flesh, ruling among the people.

"But of Zion it shall be said: ‘This man and that was born in her;
And the Most High Himself shall establish her."
Psalm 87:5

"Many shall purify themselves, and make themselves white, and be refined; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but they that are wise shall understand" Daniel 12:10.

End of Part 3

Shalom

King David

Established
If Hebrew is the only language acceptable to God, why do you use an English Bible?
One reason I don't use only Hebrew is because even every Hebrew source has been tainted. This is because the powers that be in Romans 13:1 has corrupted the language of Hebrew, which is on its fourth iteration. Therefore I am waiting for more knowledge to be given to Me regarding the correct translations.

Ancient Hebrew
will be is reestablished as the "pure language" and will be spoken in Zion according to Zephaniah 3:9.

"For then I will convert the peoples to a pure language that all of them call in the name of Yahuwah, to worship Him of one accord." Tanakh

"For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of Yahuwah, to serve him with one consent." KJV

Thunderian

Superstar
So how can you be sure you are interpreting scripture correctly, if even the language used has been tainted?

JoChris

Superstar
Christians, follow the apostle Paul's commandment to the Colossian church.
Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9 For in him [Christ] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Contrast above false teachings to respected information sources:

1. Beginners: https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/377-psalm-22-a-brief-analysis
2. Moderate: https://bible.org/seriespage/psalm-22
3. Advanced: http://austingrad.edu/20seminar12/6b_Reumann article.pdf

Besides, if Jesus Truly had the Father's courage and was Truly committed to his mission, he would not ask to be delivered from it. It just doesn't make sense (TO ME.)..
That is the source of your ramblings and every other cult that has formed from trying to make sense of what doesn't make sense of a verse/ passage in the bible to the founder/s. The God of your own imagination is not the God of the Bible. You worship a different God.

Jesus is fully God and fully human. Any person would want that terrible fate to be prevented if at all possible.

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

King David

Established
So how can you be sure you are interpreting scripture correctly, if even the language used has been tainted?
Using the scriptures and translations together allows for the Truth to be revealed, once you understand the motive of Satan and his deception that is vast.

The Catholic church is at the center of this evil, which is centered in Rome, whose government and language came from Greece, which evolved from Egypt. This is why there is an Egyptian pillar at the Vatican as well as the UN in New York.

These truths coupled with the Key of David that has been laid on My shoulder are the reasons why I hold onto My interpretations...

Last edited:

Camidria

Veteran
Like with every great deception you need to have a few choices so that everyone can be deceived, so we can either follow the devil in blue - The NWO and their ruler, or the devil in pink - Michael the "Messiah"

I'll rather follow Jeshua that was sinless and has always come though for me in every situation in my life, from healing me physically to healing me spiritually... My ABBA Father has restored my spirit and I am His child, I will not follow another "Messiah"....

Lady

Star
1 John 2: 18-25
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

King David

Established
Like with every great deception you need to have a few choices so that everyone can be deceived, so we can either follow the devil in blue - The NWO and their ruler, or the devil in pink - Michael the "Messiah"

I'll rather follow Jeshua that was sinless and has always come though for me in every situation in my life, from healing me physically to healing me spiritually... My ABBA Father has restored my spirit and I am His child, I will not follow another "Messiah"....
Unfortunately Deuteronomy 33:2 reveals that your misguided loyalties to a pagan god will be the pervasive sentiment throughout this wicked world soon. :(

Sunny

Rookie
So many words...
But if you read Psalm 22, it's all about Jesus' crucifixion long before His birth

My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?
Why are You so far from helping Me,
And from the words of My groaning?
2 O My God, I cry in the daytime, but You do not hear;
And in the night season, and am not silent.

3 But You are holy,
Enthroned in the praises of Israel.
4 Our fathers trusted in You;
They trusted, and You delivered them.
5 They cried to You, and were delivered;
They trusted in You, and were not ashamed.

6 But I am a worm, and no man;
A reproach of men, and despised by the people.
7 All those who see Me ridicule Me;
They shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
8 “He trusted in the Lord, let Him rescue Him;
Let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!”

9 But You are He who took Me out of the womb;
You made Me trust while on My mother’s breasts.
10 I was cast upon You from birth.
From My mother’s womb
You have been My God.
11 Be not far from Me,
For trouble is near;
For there is none to help.

12 Many bulls have surrounded Me;
Strong bulls of Bashan have encircled Me.
13 They gape at Me with their mouths,
Like a raging and roaring lion.

14 I am poured out like water,
And all My bones are out of joint;
My heart is like wax;
It has melted within Me.
15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd,
And My tongue clings to My jaws;
You have brought Me to the dust of death.

16 For dogs have surrounded Me;
The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me.
They pierced My hands and My feet;
17 I can count all My bones.
They look and stare at Me.
18 They divide My garments among them,
And for My clothing they cast lots.

19 But You, O Lord, do not be far from Me;
O My Strength, hasten to help Me!
20 Deliver Me from the sword,
My precious life from the power of the dog.
21 Save Me from the lion’s mouth
And from the horns of the wild oxen!

You have answered Me.

22 I will declare Your name to My brethren;
In the midst of the assembly I will praise You.
23 You who fear the Lord, praise Him!
All you descendants of Jacob, glorify Him,
And fear Him, all you offspring of Israel!
24 For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted;
Nor has He hidden His face from Him;
But when He cried to Him, He heard.

25 My praise shall be of You in the great assembly;
I will pay My vows before those who fear Him.
26 The poor shall eat and be satisfied;
Those who seek Him will praise the Lord.
Let your heart live forever!

27 All the ends of the world
Shall remember and turn to the Lord,
And all the families of the nations
Shall worship before You.
28 For the kingdom is the Lord’s,
And He rules over the nations.

29 All the prosperous of the earth
Shall eat and worship;
All those who go down to the dust
Shall bow before Him,
Even he who cannot keep himself alive.

30 A posterity shall serve Him.
It will be recounted of the Lord to the next generation,
31 They will come and declare His righteousness to a people who will be born,
That He has done this.

Sunny

Rookie
Psalm 22:16 reads, “Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet.” The phrase “pierced my hands and feet” along with the context, is likely the clearest prophecy of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ in the Hebrew Scriptures. Some propose, however, that Psalm 22:16 should read, “like a lion, they are at my hands and feet.” So, does Psalm 22:16 truly prophesy the crucifixion of Jesus on the cross?

What causes such confusion is that the two Hebrew words for “pierced” and “lion” are remarkably similar. All that separates the two Hebrew words is the length of an upright vowel stroke. A majority of Hebrew manuscripts, from the Masoretic text, of Psalm 22 have the “lion” reading, while a minority of manuscripts contain the “pierced” reading. However, which reading is in the majority is not always the deciding factor in determining which reading is correct. For example, in the Dead Sea Scrolls, which predate most other Hebrew texts by over a thousand years, note that the term is unmistakably “pierced.” In addition, the oldest Syriac, Vulgate, Ethiopic, and Arabic versions also go with “pierced.” The same is true in the Septuagint, the first Greek translation of the Hebrew Scriptures, which was completed approximately 200 years before the birth of Christ.

So, even though the Hebrew manuscripts that say “lion” outnumber the manuscripts that say “pierced,” the older Hebrew manuscripts, and manuscripts in other languages that predate most of the Hebrew manuscripts, strongly argue for “pierced” being the correct reading. Those who argue for “lion” typically claim that “pierced” is a corruption, inserted by Christians, in an attempt to create a prophecy about Jesus. However, the fact that there are many manuscripts that predate Christianity that have the “pierced” reading disproves this concept. In fact, it is more likely that the “lion” reading in the Masoretic Hebrew text is the corruption, as the Masoretic manuscripts predominantly date to the 3rd and 4th centuries AD, after Christianity was established, giving the Jews a reason to conceal what the Hebrew Scriptures predict regarding Jesus Christ.

The prophets foretold the manner in which Jesus was to die. They knew that in some way His blood would be shed because “life is in the blood” (Leviticus 17:11). Because we are sinners and are subject to death (Genesis 2:17; Romans 6:23), in God’s divine plan, Jesus was to give His life (or blood), in order that we might live (Matthew 20:28; Matthew 26:28; Romans 3:21–26). In light of this, Isaiah said, “He was pierced for our transgressions” (Isaiah 53:5). Zechariah prophesied, “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced” (Zechariah 12:10; compare John 19:37).

Although nowhere in the New Testament is Psalm 22:16 quoted, most scholars agree that this passage provides us a preview of Christ’s death on the cross. It is clear that only those who deny the inspiration of the New Testament writers fail to see that this passage points to the manner of Christ’s death. Psalm 22:1: “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” was quoted by Christ as He hung on that cross (Matthew 27:46; Mark 15:34). Verses 7–8 graphically portray His actual suffering (Luke 23:35; Matthew 27:39, 43). Verse 18 shows the Roman soldiers gambling for His clothes (compare Matthew 27:35). It is in this context that we read, “They have pierced my hands and feet” (Psalm 22:16).

Two things about all this solidify for us that “pierced” is the correct translation: 1) within its context, this word makes sense of the whole passage and agrees with the rest of Scripture, and 2) the mere fact that the Dead Sea Scrolls support this rendering and none other, especially that of “lion,” leaves no doubt that our modern versions have it right.

There is no question that Psalm 22:16 is an implicit foretelling of the crucifixion of Jesus. Our modern Bible versions have correctly translated this passage as: “Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet.”

King David

Established
Psalm 22:16 reads, “Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet.” The phrase “pierced my hands and feet” along with the context, is likely the clearest prophecy of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ in the Hebrew Scriptures. Some propose, however, that Psalm 22:16 should read, “like a lion, they are at my hands and feet.” So, does Psalm 22:16 truly prophesy the crucifixion of Jesus on the cross?

What causes such confusion is that the two Hebrew words for “pierced” and “lion” are remarkably similar. All that separates the two Hebrew words is the length of an upright vowel stroke. A majority of Hebrew manuscripts, from the Masoretic text, of Psalm 22 have the “lion” reading, while a minority of manuscripts contain the “pierced” reading. However, which reading is in the majority is not always the deciding factor in determining which reading is correct. For example, in the Dead Sea Scrolls, which predate most other Hebrew texts by over a thousand years, note that the term is unmistakably “pierced.” In addition, the oldest Syriac, Vulgate, Ethiopic, and Arabic versions also go with “pierced.” The same is true in the Septuagint, the first Greek translation of the Hebrew Scriptures, which was completed approximately 200 years before the birth of Christ.

So, even though the Hebrew manuscripts that say “lion” outnumber the manuscripts that say “pierced,” the older Hebrew manuscripts, and manuscripts in other languages that predate most of the Hebrew manuscripts, strongly argue for “pierced” being the correct reading. Those who argue for “lion” typically claim that “pierced” is a corruption, inserted by Christians, in an attempt to create a prophecy about Jesus. However, the fact that there are many manuscripts that predate Christianity that have the “pierced” reading disproves this concept. In fact, it is more likely that the “lion” reading in the Masoretic Hebrew text is the corruption, as the Masoretic manuscripts predominantly date to the 3rd and 4th centuries AD, after Christianity was established, giving the Jews a reason to conceal what the Hebrew Scriptures predict regarding Jesus Christ.

The prophets foretold the manner in which Jesus was to die. They knew that in some way His blood would be shed because “life is in the blood” (Leviticus 17:11). Because we are sinners and are subject to death (Genesis 2:17; Romans 6:23), in God’s divine plan, Jesus was to give His life (or blood), in order that we might live (Matthew 20:28; Matthew 26:28; Romans 3:21–26). In light of this, Isaiah said, “He was pierced for our transgressions” (Isaiah 53:5). Zechariah prophesied, “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced” (Zechariah 12:10; compare John 19:37).

Although nowhere in the New Testament is Psalm 22:16 quoted, most scholars agree that this passage provides us a preview of Christ’s death on the cross. It is clear that only those who deny the inspiration of the New Testament writers fail to see that this passage points to the manner of Christ’s death. Psalm 22:1: “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” was quoted by Christ as He hung on that cross (Matthew 27:46; Mark 15:34). Verses 7–8 graphically portray His actual suffering (Luke 23:35; Matthew 27:39, 43). Verse 18 shows the Roman soldiers gambling for His clothes (compare Matthew 27:35). It is in this context that we read, “They have pierced my hands and feet” (Psalm 22:16).

Two things about all this solidify for us that “pierced” is the correct translation: 1) within its context, this word makes sense of the whole passage and agrees with the rest of Scripture, and 2) the mere fact that the Dead Sea Scrolls support this rendering and none other, especially that of “lion,” leaves no doubt that our modern versions have it right.

There is no question that Psalm 22:16 is an implicit foretelling of the crucifixion of Jesus. Our modern Bible versions have correctly translated this passage as: “Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet.”
I remember first hearing about the dead sea scrolls myself... I never questioned their authenticity, because they were supported by so many scholarly professionals with credentials. Then when I discovered that Every institution has been established to cover up the truth, rather than discover it and make it known, it made it easier for me to wake up to the fact that the Dead Sea Scrolls are an absolute lie.

The fact that they were magically preserved for almost 2,000 years in a cave that would have been accessible by any nomad walking along that trail is utterly ridiculous. I mean what an absolute joke that the entire world bought. All one has to do is look at the sources that reported the story. It was reported by the mainstream media, whose sole purpose is to deceive the masses.

The fact that the scrolls have been going around the world at various secular sites, such as the LA museum of natural history bringing in thousands of visitors, (while "Jerusalem," a New Age film supporting a one world religion plays at the IMAX), is a sign of fraudulence to Anyone who has proper discernment.

I'm sorry, but the rest of your analysis is the result of lies and propaganda put together haphazardly in order to fool the novice researcher. A note in the margin to suggest that Lion was not the original meaning is absurd. So again, close inspection of the original Hebrew, as well as Psalm 22 in its entirety shows us that this Psalm was written for David.

But even more, you're missing the big picture Sunny; this is because you and the rest of those on this site have been splintered in your minds by your satanic Jesus doctrine. The truth that every brainwashed Christian is afraid to face up to is: Jesus' His story is identical to Horus. The truth that every brainwashed Christian is afraid to face up to is: the Law of Yahuwah points to the fact that Jesus' sacrifice never meant anything (Deut 24:16, Jer 31:30, Ezekiel 18:20); every man must die for his own sin.

The truth that every brainwashed Christian is afraid to face up to is: if he (Jesus/Zeus) "did away with the first" (sacrifices) "to establish the second" (Heb 10:9-10), then there would be no need to conduct sacrifices again in the future. Yet if you read and understand Ezekiel 46:12, Messiah the Prince will be conducting sacrifices in a rebuilt temple...

"Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand."

Last edited:

Sunny

Rookie
What's the ultimate goal of old covenant burnt offerings/ sacrifices?

King David

Established
What's the ultimate goal of old covenant burnt offerings/ sacrifices?
Well, they're not "old covenant" burnt offerings.. They are simply burnt offerings to atone for sin. These sins will take place in Jerusalem until it is purified; there will still be those who sin in other places until the Great and Awesome Day of Yahuwah.

The "New Covenant" is a lie. Where does the Christian faith claim to get its "New Covenant" anyway? Do you know? From Jeremiah 31:31 - only because they've been taught to stop reading through to Jeremiah 31:33 about the Law being written on the hearts of men; Jer 31:33 explains the New Covenant and it will take place when Michael rules in Zion. Judges will even be established "as at the first" (Isaiah 1:26), and the Law that most Christians were taught to ignore by Jesus and Saul will be back in place (Isaiah 2:3).

JoChris

Superstar
The "New Covenant" is a lie.
Evidence it is a lie please.
From Jeremiah 31:31 - only because they've been taught to stop reading through to Jeremiah 31:33 about the Law being written on the hearts of men...
Please give evidence that Christians have been taught by Christian leaders to stop reading/ ignore those passages....
Jer 31:33 explains the New Covenant and it will take place when Michael rules in Zion....
Jeremiah 31: 31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant ** with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

1. Please from verse 31 show how House of Israel really means people OUTSIDE of House of Israel.
2. Please show in verse 33 where it states Michael is going to rule in Zion.
3. Please show how the plural words "their" and "they" is really intended for the singular name (alleged) Michael in Zion.

....and the Law that most Christians were taught to ignore by Jesus and Saul will be back in place (Isaiah 2:3).
Isaiah 2:1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

1. Please show from verse 3 where it says that the Law itself will be back in place outside of Judah and Jerusalem, i.e. the old Law for non-Jews.
2. Please explain why you ignore "the word of the Lord from Jerusalem".

Thanks in advance.
----
** Yet another verse where God says he will do/ make something new....

Last edited:

Lady

Star
@Sunny
After learning about the early Hebraic language and the incidence of language corruption by the Masoretes, I agree with Sunny.
The captivity of God's people changed the language and its meanings into what eventually became the version used in the Hebrew Bible to what is today. If, according to King D. the New Testament is corrupt through the hands of the Greek, the Proto-Hebrew language went through similar changes and corruptions at the hands of early conquering nations.

I have a video discussing this on my thread about Jesus\Yahasha in the Tanakh which references scholarly work by William Charles Wall. I do not necessarily recommend information regarding any other topic discussed in the video, but the language lesson in the beginning to middle of it is informative.

Last edited:

Yahda

Veteran
@Sunny
After learning about the early Hebraic language and the incidence of language corruption by the Masoretes, I agree with Sunny.
The captivity of God's people changed the language and its meanings into what eventually became the version used in the Hebrew Bible to what is today. If, according to King D. the New Testament is corrupt through the hands of the Greek, the Proto-Hebrew language went through similar changes and corruptions at the hands of early conquering nations.

I have a video discussing this on my thread about Jesus\Yahasha in the Tanakh which references scholarly work by William Charles Wall. I do not necessarily recommend information regarding any other topic discussed in the video, but the language lesson in the beginning to middle of it is informative.
So you changed the name from Yahusha to Yahasha already ? That was fast. Still neither are apart of the Hebrew language.

I find it odd that you would build a case for Yahusha, however when I point out that the name does not exist you change it to another name that does not exist according to the Hebrew language ?

Anyway this proves the point as to why I choose not to list the hundred different names Christians use.

Lady

Star
So you changed the name from Yahusha to Yahasha already ? That was fast. Still neither are apart of the Hebrew language.

I find it odd that you would build a case for Yahusha, however when I point out that the name does not exist you change it to another name that does not exist according to the Hebrew language ?

Anyway this proves the point as to why I choose not to list the hundred different names Christians use.

Well, hello Yahda. May I direct you to the thread that is actually discussing this topic?