Why People Really Take Drugs

The Zone

Star
Hardly Helio. You seem to get along swimmingly with Awoken, Tempest and other newer posts which is plain to see. Look at the date I created the thread you refer to and realize you do not have the history of being here then. It was not my intent nor desire for some other poster to have brought that post back up.

You keep referring to one past so called argument where I could not refute things when in fact you never proved your side clearly enough to do so, IMHO. You have fallen in with bad company which you will figure out in time. Paranoia is seeing things which are not there,not the reverse. Perhaps, you may try not to defend your friend every time they happen to disagree with a certain poster as in me.

What I notice are people rough around the edges or who start slinging things in a way to divide. Some of the long time posters here like the place to stay civil and free of a long time pest. Again, just an observation, but her likes of certain people is interesting. But do not stress in any way for she has fooled many before and gravitates towards those who are either her socks or having debates with people she hates from her past here.

I mean, really, don't we all want to actually talk to a real person when here? Or do we want to converse with someone calling others bots, plants, socks, etc, who are new to the forum. She is a master at fanning flames and has done so again. She is also good at staying in character as others until she slips. Just food for thought. It is actually quite shameful that a person has wrecked this much havoc in a single forum.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Hardly. You seem to get along swimmingly with Awoken, Tempest and other newer posts which is plain to see. Look at the date I created the thread you refer to and realize you do not have the history of being here then. It was not my intent nor desire for some other poster to have brought that post back up.

You keep referring to one past so called argument where I could not refute things when in fact you never proved your side clearly enough to do so. You have fallen in with bad company which you will figure out in time. Paranoia is seeing things which are not there,not the reverse. Perhaps, you may try not to defend your friend every time they happen to disagree with a certain poster as in me.

What I notice are people rough around the edges or who start slinging things in a way to divide.
I share some similar beliefs with him and others, that does not mean I agree with everything they say. I have not fallen in "with bad company" as this is just an internet forum. You are trying to use association because you can't defend your position using facts. You kept trying to discredit the source of the information I gave because you could not refute the information itself. Your tactics are plainly obvious.

The Zone

Star
See, you are stuck on one single thing, that being a position. This is an entirely different thread and we cannot carry things over from thread to thread and have it make sense. This. is. a. different. thread. on. a, different. subject. And you cannot let go of what argument was it? This is not tactics, but observation of what is happening. I have seen many a person fooled by her to gain their trust and goad them to do her dirty work.

Lighten up man. This is not a continuance of a discussion and I have limited time while vacationing. I just checked in and saw the usual from someone. BTW, she hates Christians and Muslims equally and pits them against one another. Heck she throws in witches for good measure and there are no boundaries to her deceit.

As for drugs, many people can fall to them and should not be admonished for doing so if they desire to get back to clear thought. The trap is the crutch and stress. Stress triggers the need for the escape which they provide but it opens one up to nefarious things and become habitual. Addiction is one of the many ways of control and that is why the drug market will never be shot down. People often think of drug use as enlightening where some are concern while being forwarded to a prison of the mind and illusions of grandeur which turns out to be deception. The main reason most tap the next hit/fix button is to numb the pain never knowing that it will lead to more pain.

Last edited:

Lurker

Star
Your lunges and respitory system will fail from it sooner or later, dude.
1- It's good to know that my lungs will fail not because of car exhaust, emissions from power plants or possibly even radon, but because of the plants that I smoke.

2- My hands, knees, hips and/or back are far more likely to go before my lungs.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Nah you pathetic motherfucker, YOU ARE! For you and @The Zone
PATHETIC MOTHERFUCKERS. You post nothing but fucking links that NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT. And the fucking zone cant get laid cause he a fucking mosquito. Keep whining and bitching you boring fucks. You mean underdemoniccontrol cause you know there isn’t anything such as aliens. Only faggots believe in such bullshit. Both of you are PATHETIC!
1530838204660.png

kittybratxx

Established
Interesting i have never taken drugs or smoked or drink alcohol, However i've recently been prescribed citalopram for my anxiety and depression..

Maes17

Superstar
Interesting i have never taken drugs or smoked or drink alcohol, However i've recently been prescribed citalopram for my anxiety and depression..
I’ve went on an alcoholic binge at one point. I was at my angriest during the time.
Why? Idk. Maybe the pressures of fatherhood, finding my place in the world etc.

I do get a bit anxious from time to time. Nothing that requires prescription. If you don’t mind me asking, do you have a favorite hobby that you can dedicate some time to? If so? That focus can really ease your anxiety/depression.

I’m going through a bit of a burn out funk here. Right now I feel like I’m getting nowhere with my job. Which has me down. But going home and having hobbies that I have control over and can see gradual progress helps me a ton.

shankara

Star
Still believing that the category "Drugs" consists of things which are actually similar, rather than it just being a label placed on disparate things by those with an interest in creating popular hysteria. There's a major difference between something like Cannabis and something like Methamphetamine.

Vixy

Star
Citalopram is shit. Its like alpine air. Know 20 people who tried it and who didnt norice any change at all so if it doesnt work for you, dont get discouraged. Look into vitamin deficiencies instead. B-vitamin def. makes you severely depressed and anxious.

Lisa

Superstar
Still believing that the category "Drugs" consists of things which are actually similar, rather than it just being a label placed on disparate things by those with an interest in creating popular hysteria. There's a major difference between something like Cannabis and something like Methamphetamine.
What hysteria? Don’t do drugs..it’s not worth it..whether it be marijuana or anything else. That’s why I posted the video.
Anything mind altering isn’t right

shankara

Star
What hysteria? Don’t do drugs..it’s not worth it..whether it be marijuana or anything else. That’s why I posted the video.
Anything mind altering isn’t right
What I'm saying is that using the term "drugs" is silly. It's like saying "animals are bad". It's true that rottweilers or tigers can be dangerous. A labrador, on the other hand, can be a nice pet full of love and good energy. It's understandable that people might be concerned if someone kept a tiger in their house (whether it should be permitted for them do so is another question) but what possible problem could there be if the animal isn't actually dangerous?

Nobody has ever died or ended up in a coma from the use of cannabis, so your video isn't really relevant... It may bring up some psychological issues if used without respect and by people already having some subconscious problems, that's all.

Personally I don't currently feel the need to use these things because I can get there with Tibetan mantra and meditation techniques. However I'm definitely glad that I have experienced some stuff because it really opened my mind... Something you are desperately in need of!

Maes17

Superstar
What I'm saying is that using the term "drugs" is silly. It's like saying "animals are bad". It's true that rottweilers or tigers can be dangerous. A labrador, on the other hand, can be a nice pet full of love and good energy. It's understandable that people might be concerned if someone kept a tiger in their house (whether it should be permitted for them do so is another question) but what possible problem could there be if the animal isn't actually dangerous?

Nobody has ever died or ended up in a coma from the use of cannabis, so your video isn't really relevant... It may bring up some psychological issues if used without respect and by people already having some subconscious problems, that's all.

Personally I don't currently feel the need to use these things because I can get there with Tibetan mantra and meditation techniques. However I'm definitely glad that I have experienced some stuff because it really opened my mind... Something you are desperately in need of!
Drugs, just like anything really can be abused.

It’s no different than say me as an example. I abuse workout supplements every few days. Am I addicted? Maybe, I like my caffeine and the euphoric rush that urges me to stay in the gym. Point is, some rec drugs are taken the same way and are stigmatized for some reason. Alcohol and cannabis come to mind as far as what I call “harmless” rec drugs as long as they are not abused.

Now when someone becomes a junkie, is constantly looking for that high and give up their sense of living that’s where issues arise.

But yes, I do agree with your statement.

Lisa

Superstar

I don’t think the term drugs is silly...neither is warning people to harmful situations, drugs being one of them.
Sure...not all animals are dangerous but they are all animals so they should be watched. Case in point...we have a 6 month old lab mix that we just got and a relative with his nearly 2 year old daughter came by for a visit. The lab/border collie mix tried to nip at the daughters face when she got really rambunctious...or maybe we should say, well those dogs are good pets and let it be?

Same with the drugs...mind altering drugs aren’t good..not even marijuana. Even you know its bad by bringing up that people need to use with respect. I would then say people shouldn’t use at all...people should want to be in their right mind...not out of it. Being out of it doesn’t help/solve your problems and in fact lessens your ability to think clearly to try to solve them and keeps you on a merry-go-round of using to try to get through another day. People might try drugs or drinking because they think it will help them, is fun or what not, but what they end up doing is getting into a bad situation that threatens their well being, their ability to think straight and even their relationships with others...doesn’t seem like a good animal to me.

I think your open mind has taken your ability to understand right and wrong honestly...so I’ll pass on that.

shankara

Star
I don’t think the term drugs is silly...neither is warning people to harmful situations, drugs being one of them.
Sure...not all animals are dangerous but they are all animals so they should be watched. Case in point...we have a 6 month old lab mix that we just got and a relative with his nearly 2 year old daughter came by for a visit. The lab/border collie mix tried to nip at the daughters face when she got really rambunctious...or maybe we should say, well those dogs are good pets and let it be?

Same with the drugs...mind altering drugs aren’t good..not even marijuana. Even you know its bad by bringing up that people need to use with respect. I would then say people shouldn’t use at all...people should want to be in their right mind...not out of it. Being out of it doesn’t help/solve your problems and in fact lessens your ability to think clearly to try to solve them and keeps you on a merry-go-round of using to try to get through another day. People might try drugs or drinking because they think it will help them, is fun or what not, but what they end up doing is getting into a bad situation that threatens their well being, their ability to think straight and even their relationships with others...doesn’t seem like a good animal to me.

I think your open mind has taken your ability to understand right and wrong honestly...so I’ll pass on that.
If being "in one's right mind" includes believing the senseless illogical things that the Yankee "Evangelicals" believe I think I would rather be a little crazy...

shankara

Star

Anyway, I think you're failing to understand the point I'm making, that the term "drugs" is a rather shorthanded way to refer to a lot of different substances with completely different properties. Also, might be taking the animal analogy a bit far.

Perhaps if you had some actual experience with these things you would understand the positives and negatives a little more clearly. For a lot of people it's not a question of getting "out of it" with the Ganja, rather it's being able to step back and look at things from a more peaceful perspective.

The problem with being closed-minded is that when taken to an extreme it actually shuts you off from any possibility of becoming less closed-minded, because you have everything defined, opinions already decided, no room for change, spontaneity, breaking the status quo. I don't think you can really understand what I mean by that because you are too deep into it, but I write it anyway with the hope that others might grasp what I'm saying...