Why People Really Take Drugs

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Not taking hardcore drugs. But I do take pre workouts and “sports supplements”.
They're good stuff Maes :) Those are beneficial (thumbs up) :)
Don’t know if they would classify as toxic. In a sense like say meth, valium etc.
No they don't since they're meant to aid the body for its own good. :) Unless they had been contaminated with drugs but that's highly unlikely. Or if they had all kinds of artificial ingredients then those are definitely toxic.
I have noticed either really confident days or some really bottled up irritable days lol. But I do have control and awareness of my situations
Same here :) Trying to stay healthy, positive and optimistic :) We need a nature walk/hike

Dayzee

A few "pleasant" effects of some drugs:

ALCOHOL
- makes most of us "happy", initially, and creates the illusion of general friendship; others can be aggressive.

TOBACCO - calms nerves by relieving the craving it has created.

VALIUMS - remove (numb) the pain and revulsion at the world that we have created.

AMPHETAMINES - give us energy and intensity of thought.

CANNABIS - provokes short-term "peace of mind"; relaxation
and thought.

ECSTASY - provokes emotion that people think is joy and love.

L.S.D. - causes pleasure and a magnified appreciation of the awesome immensity of reality.

HEROIN - creates a "shield" or "bubble" that protects one from the "outside world vibes".

All the "pleasant" effects these drugs provoke are; in essence; things that CANNOT be found in the world or system we live in today. Some people, at least, desperately need to feel them. No-one goes around loving each other, we all walk around WARY of each other. When some-one sees the Divine in us (the Being) and smiles in recognition, we think: "What do they want from me?"

The world or system in which we've been brought up has taught us nothing in relation to these, our spiritual needs. Its only concern has been to teach us to want its products and to feed every want that we might have ("Self"-ish wants)* and ingrain the illegal hierarchy of the "System" deep within us. People who don't mind this "reality" are either VERY STRONG human+Beings, or, I'm sorry to say, humans deeply lacking IN ANY SPIRITUALITY WHATSOEVER.

* so we join the "rat race" to buy the system's products and consume; consume; consume and waste, thereby destroying ourselves; the planet and its natural resources.

Looking at it from a "God's Eye" perspective - all these drugs are "freely" available to any of us, in order to CANCEL the NEED for HIM (GOD). Drugs supply a very bad imitation, with very bad side-effects, of all that we feel when in DIRECT CONTACT with HIM (Love, Joy, Etc...).

Let's make no mistake - Satan / the Opposer / Evil (whatever you prefer) directs drugs at the more spiritual people to soothe the feeling that "something's not right with the world today" and prevent them from finally (after the heart-ache, sorrow and depression) DOING something about it (BEGINNING TO CHANGE THE WORLD / the system). That we cannot do this ("it's impossible") and that he doesn't exist, are 2 of the 3 biggest lies that the father of lies (the Devil) has ever told us. It is because we have believed his lies that we are in such a mess. The BIGGEST of these lies is that we are ONLY human.

The "comedown" that you feel when the effects of these chemical / physical, poor substitutes wear off, comes about because you have not used your WILL (your spirit or Being) to arrive at those feelings. You simply take the "quick and easy" human path which ALWAYS lets you down (when the drug's effect wears out). The more spiritually sensitive a person is, the greater the high, but also the greater the "comedown".

If we begin to will our way towards these BEAUTIFUL states of mind, it would then be a CONSTANT CLIMB (a PERSISTANT CONTINUAL RUSH) which will never reach its peak throughout ALL of ETERNITY. Multiply the good "feelings" drugs give by INFINITY and we begin to get an idea what HEAVEN is all about...

What will give us the impetus (the kick start) to do this is the TRUTH of why we are here on this planet and why it is so bad; why we don't just "feel good" all the time, why WE QUESTION in the first place (which is a very good question!) and knowing THE PLAN.

It is up to every individual to look for the answers wherever you want to, or right here, but please bear this in mind - make sure the ones you go to, provide you with the answers YOU are looking for and don't just provide you with THEIR OWN answers. If you believe the LIE that for some questions there is no answer, then you will never receive them: "Let him who seeks, not cease (stop) seeking until he finds, and when he finds, he will be TROUBLED (the Truth hurts...at first!), and when he has been troubled, he will MARVEL and REIGN over the ALL (he will know)" - Christ, in "The Gospel of Thomas" (The Doubter).

In this evil world, people give drugs to people in order to "remove" their drug problem?!! People, your drug-dependency or usage is the result of a CAUSE, a SPIRITUAL and NON-PHYSICAL cause. We aren't chemical-dependent, we are LOVE-DEPENDENT. We have been conned into believing that, by using something physical, our Spirits / Beings / Souls (the real us); which are non-physical Light / Essence; will feel better. With every comedown you feel WORSE and the next "high" is always LOWER. The only permanent solution is to learn how to use your will-power, not only so you "don't take drugs", including pharmaceutical ones, but primarily to water the vast spiritual desert inside every one of us and fulfill the very reason for our existence.

Behind the minute "reality" this world and its people see, is a GLORIOUS and IMMENSE EXPANSE of TRUTH simply lying there waiting to be discovered by us. Truth IS stranger than fiction. No fable even begins to compare with the Script of Life that has been written by The Author Himself. It is our ignorance / arrogance (the 2 sides of the SAME coin) that prevents us from learning to read it (we think we know all there is to know).

How long will we vote for and thereby give our permission to the love-less "System" and those who actually LIKE it, to LAUGH at US? How long will we allow them to drive the "hippies" (FREEMEN AND WOMEN) into their "communities" (into themselves) where they cannot do any damage to the evil in the world? It is not the "gays" who have to come out of the closet...it is those who love GOOD, JUSTICE and FREEDOM (if they ARE free AND fear-less)...

How long will we perpetuate this lie? How long will we let our WILL (our spirit) go to waste because of lack of spiritual-exercise? How long shall we ask GOD to forgive us for being so stupid? How long shall it take, Rebels, for us to fight back...?

It's the System that drives us to drugs and is destroying us, my friends. If we don't destroy it, while we still have the opportunity, and replace it with loving and caring, before it's too late, we certainly won't be able to once it has already succeeded in destroying us.

If YOU see the truth of it, then you are ready for "The Way Home" (the kick start) by JAH, The Revealer.

"THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE (AND IN HERE),
IT'S JUST BURIED UNDER TONS OF LIES."

(
Source)
Wow !
I am a recovering crystal meth addict and this spoke to me on so many different levels. So much truth in your words. Beautiful. Thank you!!

Awoken2

Superstar
I think the best way of putting it is, with what we are all being subjected to physically and mentally by TPTB today there is a growing number of people who can't handle life whilst on their tits....hence they feel a compelling need to be off them.

....or am I missing something?

justjess

Superstar
I think the best way of putting it is, with what we are all being subjected to physically and mentally by TPTB today there is a growing number of people who can't handle life whilst on their tits....hence they feel a compelling need to be off them.

....or am I missing something?
No I think that about sums it up.

When people’s life situation improves their use of narcotics typically decreases and/or stops completely