Why o why did you pick your user name?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
She was going to, but he was killed off before she had the chance. She was devastated about that. He was different in that he wanted to be human and have emotions (such as love) like the rest of us. Because of that he fell out of the good graces of the Leviathans long before his unfortunate death.
Played a lot of Call of Cthulu pen and paper game back in the day so I'm feelin' ya on the Lovecraftian vibes...watched a lot of Dark Shadows too way back in the day-day so I'm feelin' ya there too...My user name is explained by the question: "Well aren't we all, to some extent?"... (<>..<>)

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Played a lot of Call of Cthulu pen and paper game back in the day so I'm feelin' ya on the Lovecraftian vibes...watched a lot of Dark Shadows too way back in the day-day so I'm feelin' ya there too...My user name is explained by the question: "Well aren't we all, to some extent?"... (<>..<>)
We are all aliens? I don't know what you mean by that?

Etagloc

Superstar
Without revealing to much, Palladium Witness is a reference to a project that I'm currently working on. Mysterious but appropriate.
Are you inventing an atom bomb for North Korea as part of Dr. Liu Shinowa's secret Atomic Research Program at the University of DPRK's physics in the north east province? Huh? Huh? I don't hear a response! You might say that's because I haven't posted thisyet. Yes... you probably would say that....... JUST AS A SECRET ATOMIC RESEARCHER WORKING FOR THE NORTH KOREANS WOULD SAY!

Now.... now that your plot has been unfoiled and Seran wrapped and PUT ON ICE.... how do you testify?

Todd

Star
I choose to use my real name, because I don't like the idea of my "virtual" identity/personality/convictions being different than who/what I am in the "real" world. (That's not a judgement against anyone who doesn't use their real name...just a personal conviction for myself)

Lady

Star
Alliteration. Depriving myself of the pleasures that invoke abuse upon my body, mind, and soul.
I am also interested in your avatar. Why did you choose this bedraggled looking man? Is he a character from Game of Thrones (never seen it) and you are making a public statement here with it?:)