Why o why did you pick your user name?

Leviathan

Established
Mine is taken from my favorite TV show, Dark Shadows. This storyline is inspired by H.P. Lovecraft's "The Dunwich Horror." The Leviathans were a race of beings who ruled the Earth before mankind came into existence. A man named Paul Stoddard made a deal with these beings and offered them his most valuable possession, which they came to collect years later. Little did he know this possession was his daughter, who he'd abandoned about 20 years earlier. They were going to have her marry one of these creatures in human form. And many people of the town were recruited into a cult that worshiped them as part of this deal.

It's one of my favorite storylines on the show so I decided I should name myself after it.

Lisa

Superstar
Mine is taken from my favorite TV show, Dark Shadows. This storyline is inspired by H.P. Lovecraft's "The Dunwich Horror." The Leviathans were a race of beings who ruled the Earth before mankind came into existence. A man named Paul Stoddard made a deal with these beings and offered them his most valuable possession, which they came to collect years later. Little did he know this possession was his daughter, who he'd abandoned about 20 years earlier. They were going to have her marry one of these creatures in human form. And many people of the town were recruited into a cult that worshiped them as part of this deal.

It's one of my favorite storylines on the show so I decided I should name myself after it.
So, did she marry one of them, sounds creepy...lol!

EddieG305

Rookie
:eek: You are instagram's creator?

Nice name btw :)
I literally laughed out loud! :p
No I meant when I created my account. And thank you! I was named Edgar after Allan Poe the writer. The middle name was given to me by a stupid song my parents heard on the radio called "Rock Me Amadeus." Not after Mozart apparently. I try to get that song out of my head to this day lol.

Leviathan

Established
So, did she marry one of them, sounds creepy...lol!
She was going to, but he was killed off before she had the chance. She was devastated about that. He was different in that he wanted to be human and have emotions (such as love) like the rest of us. Because of that he fell out of the good graces of the Leviathans long before his unfortunate death.

EddieG305

Rookie

I love the name Leviathan. It is also a creature from the Final Fantasy video games.