Why Michael (the Antichrist) is a Safe Messiah

It has something to do with the existence of space.
Seeing a star in the sky, doesnt mean that the accepted view of space is true.

That video didn't prove that the space station is fake...
Though it shows they're lying/being deceptive at best, and at worst, being secretive, thats why I said to follow the related videos. Im really not in the mood to answer everything you say, while you respond to nothing I say. I answer your question, you ignore the answer, and bring something else. I answer that, you ignore the answer, and bring something else. Thats not how a convo works my friend.

mecca

Superstar
Seeing a star in the sky, doesnt mean that the accepted view of space is true.

Though it shows they're lying/being deceptive at best, and at worst, being secretive, thats why I said to follow the related videos. Im really not in the mood to answer everything you say, while you respond to nothing I say. I answer your question, you ignore the answer, and bring something else. I answer that, you ignore the answer, and bring something else. Thats not how a convo works my friend.
ok

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
... ther're videos of people on the international space station, there are pictures of earth from the moon, we can see planets through telescopes
Hi Mecca, I think the Flat Earth idea is a psy-op directed at the truth community... Interesting that it came about around the time of a film called 'The Principle' about cosmology which exposed some real weaknesses in the Standard Model of cosmology...

It definitely could be a psyop, but that doesnt make it false. And it doesnt make the accepted cosmology/view of our earth, true.. But only few want to go down that rabbit hole..

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I went down the rabbit hole, heard the arguments for the Flat Earth, weighed them against the findings of The Principle and came to a conclusion...

Not sure what the Principle movie has to do with the flat earth, especially when they say Russia's picture of the earth:

is real when its clearly CGI. Like clearly. Then theres more I could get into like August Piccard going into the air way back before NASA was even thought of and saying the earth seemed like a flat disc with upturned edges or how an explorer in the 50's went to Antarctica and said there was more unexplored/unseen land than originally thought there BEYOND Antarctica. If you researched all this and came to the conclusion that its a psyop based on a movie, then I dont think you really went down the rabbit hole. Of course, thats just my perception from maybe half way around the world so it is what it is. Heres a interesting video nonetheless (at least in my opinion) that seems to match the biblical description of a firmament. Sadly the guy "died" shortly there after just as that explorer who went to Antarctica "died" shortly there after.

All these "bible believers" and no one wants to answer as to why they dont buy the bible's description of the earth?

King David

Established
The entire "Truther" movement is a psy op. It is to oppose Christian ministers.

Just stick to the Bible. No other "Truth" matters.

John 14:6

I am the way, the truth and the life: no man comes to the Father but by me.
The problem is Zeus (Jesus) was neither the truth, nor the way, nor the light. The New Testament of your Bible in fact has no truth. It has been changed again and again, added to, and taken away from.

It is a Catholic fraud that has led billions to be pagans... :(

"I am Yahuwah I do not change." Haggai 2:8

Yes. That was going to be my next post... I'll go ahead and do that. Thank you.
You'd be the first lol. The rest pretend as if the bible doesnt say the sun and earth moves or that theres water in the "universe" above us.

I also think you need to get off the Jesus=Zeus stuff because there was no "J" around when the figure was purported to have existed and he was a HEBREW (not Greek). Therefore being Hebrew, he would most likely have a Hebrew name first and foremost.

King David

Established
You'd be the first lol. The rest pretend as if the bible doesnt say the sun and earth moves or that theres water in the "universe" above us.

I also think you need to get off the Jesus=Zeus stuff because there was no "J" around when the figure was purported to have existed and he was a HEBREW (not Greek). Therefore being Hebrew, he would most likely have a Hebrew name first and foremost.
Yes. But saying Iesus = Zeus has less effect wouldn't you agree? I'm trying to get the point across that Jesus is Zeus, the "J" is irrelevant at this point...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Not sure what the Principle movie has to do with the flat earth, especially when they say Russia's picture of the earth:

is real when its clearly CGI. Like clearly. Then theres more I could get into like August Piccard going into the air way back before NASA was even thought of and saying the earth seemed like a flat disc with upturned edges or how an explorer in the 50's went to Antarctica and said there was more unexplored/unseen land than originally thought there BEYOND Antarctica. If you researched all this and came to the conclusion that its a psyop based on a movie, then I dont think you really went down the rabbit hole. Of course, thats just my perception from maybe half way around the world so it is what it is. Heres a interesting video nonetheless (at least in my opinion) that seems to match the biblical description of a firmament. Sadly the guy "died" shortly there after just as that explorer who went to Antarctica "died" shortly there after.

Hi KM,

All i know on this is that is certainly doesn't square with the Coreolis effect or other physical laws we observe. However a world maintained in a seemingly impossible physical state by an all powerful God - who knows!?

That having been said, the whole thing kind of falls into the same compartment as learning Italian for me (interesting, very absorbing no doubt, but I haven't got time!) The fields are white for harvest, I want to concentrate on what the Lord would want me to do...

When I stand before Him one day, if he asks me why I wasn't convinced over a flat earth, I don't think it will be a deal breaker ;-)

Camidria

Veteran

All these "bible believers" and no one wants to answer as to why they dont buy the bible's description of the earth?
Rob Skiba, which I really respect as he tests things meticulously, has a whole site testingtheglobe.com

I am still chewing on what he says, but he makes really compelling arguments....

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Rob Skiba, which I really respect as he tests things meticulously, has a whole site testingtheglobe.com

I am still chewing on what he says, but he makes really compelling arguments....
I have come across Rob Skiba as well (on Canary Cry Radio with Gonz, if I recall) - truthfully, it's one I have in my Christian 'in tray' but I haven't really been convinced by it. Perhaps my perspective is slightly jaundiced over this as a very good friend of mine has so embraced this view that you would have thought that Jesus, prior to his ascension told his disciples 'Go into all the world, and tell them that it's flat'...

Camidria

Veteran
I have come across Rob Skiba as well (on Canary Cry Radio with Gonz, if I recall) - truthfully, it's one I have in my Christian 'in tray' but I haven't really been convinced by it. Perhaps my perspective is slightly jaundiced over this as a very good friend of mine has so embraced this view that you would have thought that Jesus, prior to his ascension told his disciples 'Go into all the world, and tell them that it's flat'...
Lol, I believe that at the moment it is more important for us as Christians to be attune to the Holy Spirit and make disciples (as you've also said) than to focus on if the earth is flat or not, if the time is right and Yeshua wants me to really look into it I will later :)

Camidria

Veteran
Rob Skiba's other videos on the Nephilim I feel is a lot more significant atm as people are believing more and more in "divine aliens that created us"

Lady

Star
Hi KM,

All i know on this is that is certainly doesn't square with the Coreolis effect or other physical laws we observe. However a world maintained in a seemingly impossible physical state by an all powerful God - who knows!?

That having been said, the whole thing kind of falls into the same compartment as learning Italian for me (interesting, very absorbing no doubt, but I haven't got time!) The fields are white for harvest, I want to concentrate on what the Lord would want me to do...

When I stand before Him one day, if he asks me why I wasn't convinced over a flat earth, I don't think it will be a deal breaker ;-)

:D Hi!