Why Michael (the Antichrist) is a Safe Messiah

Lady

Star
Thanks rainerann. I definitely appreciate that and the feeling is definitely mutual. We dont have to agree on everything or anything at all. But discussing those differences respectfully should at the very least be the aim imo.

I do think that "your name fits you" was a personal dig, but Im not really sweating it. At the end of the day though, I wouldnt be here if I didnt let God prove Hisself to me which I guess is subjective. But I was a christian asking questions about christian doctrine, prayed for guidance and here I am. Whether that is by my own doing, or by the Spirit, to you, is unknowable.

Yes, it was meant to inflict pain, and I am sorry.

The Zone

Star
Most Christians know to cap the C. And they turn the other cheek too if someone puts them off. It would seem nobody can throw any rocks. Some think I am being a jerk when in fact I am trying to save others from the ploy. If you are not strong enough in your faith to let someone in this forum sway you, then you will just have to spin your wheels a bit. I am not sure the All Mighty would want me yapping further or others to be sidetracked with an attempt at issuing doubt.

Lady

Star
Cant tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but either way, Im not sweating it. I kinda expect it after awhile...
Nope, no sarcasm. You can take my word on it. I have been accused of that before on here when I have given an honest, straight and upfront answer. No more sarcastic responses to you.

TonyVanDam

Established
Oh, some of us were watching to see where this was all leading. I always thought he was looking for some women to play "Bathsheba" with. He and Thundo were in competition for the ladies' attention!
(Not really, it was news to Thunderian!)
Like I said in a previous post, this "KD" sounds like a wannabe cult leader.

People have been in space.
Look up the NASA space hoax. We havent been anywhere.

People go in planes, fly around the globe and see the curve of the Earth.
No (real non CGI) pics, no proof...

People are located all around the world and "the edge of the Earth" has never been detected.
Nobody is in Antarctica though. And when someone tries to go there (Jarle Andhoy for example) they are detained/arrested/fined.

I've been on a plane, I saw the curve. You can even see the cure if you go to the beach or something and look out far...
Again, with no pics, that means no proof to me. I've been all those places saw no curve.

:D

New Zealand authorities say they are aware of the arrest in Chile of the Norwegian adventurer who made an illegal trip from New Zealand to Antarctica earlier this year but will not say whether New Zealand requested the arrest.

Jarle Andhoy and four other crew members, including New Zealander Busby Noble, were arrested
by armed personnel from a Chilean naval vessel on Saturday night.

Read more:
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10796100

Oh and its "illegal" because several nations got together and made it illegal to go there after they sent an explorer (Admiral Byrd) there who said he saw a land beyond Antarctica that we had not previously accounted for. Btw Im only bringing these things up because you quoted me about it just to be clear. Some seem to think this is "all I discuss".

The Antarctic Treaty and related agreements, collectively known as the Antarctic Treaty System (ATS), regulate international relations with respect to Antarctica, Earth's only continent without a native human population. For the purposes of the treaty system, Antarctica is defined as all of the land and ice shelves south of 60°S latitude. The treaty, entering into force in 1961 and having 53 parties as of 2016,[2] sets aside Antarctica as a scientific preserve, establishes freedom of scientific investigation and bans military activity on that continent.

Read more:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
http://www.ats.aq/e/ats.htm

mecca

Superstar
Again, with no pics, that means no proof to me. I've been all those places saw no curve.

:D

Oh and its "illegal" because several nations got together and made it illegal to go there after they sent an explorer (Admiral Byrd) there who said he saw a land beyond Antarctica that we had not previously accounted for. Btw Im only bringing these things up because you quoted me about it just to be clear. Some seem to think this is "all I discuss".
... ther're videos of people on the international space station, there are pictures of earth from the moon, we can see planets through telescopes

... ther're videos of people on the international space station, there are pictures of earth from the moon,
Pics are CGI, space station is a hoax.

To see more, just click the related videos

we can see planets through telescopes
What you see through the telescopes (which could easily be stars but thats beside the point) has nothing to do with the shape of the earth.

This doesnt seem like a conversation though. It seems like Im just answering your objections to everything. What about Admiral Byrd, an explorer in the 40's or 50s saying that he saw a land mass BEYOND Antarctica that no one before then had accounted for or seen? And after that, nations coming together and declaring the area he explored off limits? Then decades later, Jarle Andhoy being arrested for trying to explore?

Amirite? :D