Why Michael (the Antichrist) is a Safe Messiah

Hi KM,

All i know on this is that is certainly doesn't square with the Coreolis effect or other physical laws we observe. However a world maintained in a seemingly impossible physical state by an all powerful God - who knows!?
I think it depends on how you look at things. You say "it certainly doesnt square with..... physical laws we observe" but the earth spinning, moving and being a ball doesnt square with what you observe. So when it comes to the flat earth, it has to match, when it comes to the generally accepted view, it doesnt.

That having been said, the whole thing kind of falls into the same compartment as learning Italian for me (interesting, very absorbing no doubt, but I haven't got time!) The fields are white for harvest, I want to concentrate on what the Lord would want me to do...

When I stand before Him one day, if he asks me why I wasn't convinced over a flat earth, I don't think it will be a deal breaker ;-)
There are 24 hours in a day and Im certain that you waste some of those 24 hours doing things that are practically a waste of time. Not only you, but me as well. So that time you're wasting, could be put to use to understanding how the bible depicts the earth vs how man depicts it. Or we can pretend as if the bible doesnt say that the world is flat with the sun/moon moving above it with waters being above that... Flat earth has nothing to do with salvation, but neither do alot of the topics I see going on... It is what it is though. To each their own is what I say.

Yes. But saying Iesus = Zeus has less effect wouldn't you agree? I'm trying to get the point across that Jesus is Zeus, the "J" is irrelevant at this point...
I agree it has less of an effect. But the TRUTH of the matter is that the fellow you and others call "Jesus" wasnt called that seeing he was a Hebrew man. So tying the man to zeus because MAN changed his name to "Jesus" doesnt make sense.

It would be like me saying the entity you worship is fortune because God/Gad = fortune even though the entity you worship wasnt called God/Gad. You call him Yahuwah not God right? Nobody in the bible referred to him as "God" right so it would be weird of me to draw a conclusion based on what man changed his name into and not his name itself. Same with the person modernly called "Jesus". Thats all Im saying.

Rob Skiba, which I really respect as he tests things meticulously, has a whole site testingtheglobe.com

I am still chewing on what he says, but he makes really compelling arguments....
Lol, I believe that at the moment it is more important for us as Christians to be attune to the Holy Spirit and make disciples (as you've also said) than to focus on if the earth is flat or not, if the time is right and Yeshua wants me to really look into it I will later :)
Rob Skiba's other videos on the Nephilim I feel is a lot more significant atm as people are believing more and more in "divine aliens that created us"
I googled who Rob Skiba was and didnt even know thats one of the people's videos I watched when I first got into this. Usually the videos were just compilations of other people's videos so its not till later/now that I knew him or Eric Dubay by name. Either way, Im not sure how the topic isnt a biblical topic. The bible clearly, which some want to ignore even if its repeated over and over again, says the earth is flat with the sun and earth moving above it and waters above that, while science disagrees with that sentiment. Thats something that cant be ignored if we're being honest with ourselves. Covering our eyes and saying "it doesnt matter" isnt what truthseekers do (imo) when it comes to deception/possible deception. Especially when said person(s) say they believe the bible is 100% the word of God. To me, truthseekers investigate it out, then come to a conclusion. Which I KNOW most people that say the earth isnt flat, have not done. The difference between Dubay and Skiba, is that Skiba uses the bible to support the flat earth, which SHOULD intrigue people who say they believe the bible for eternal salvation of their souls...

Thats without mentioning the other interesting (to me at least) tidbits about our earth that we're not being told about. Such as Admiral Byrd and Antarctica and Mike Degruy and that underwater lake stuff. But yea, to each their own as I said. This stuff interests me because I like uncovering ways I've been misled. Thats just me though..

King David

Established
I agree it has less of an effect. But the TRUTH of the matter is that the fellow you and others call "Jesus" wasnt called that seeing he was a Hebrew man. So tying the man to zeus because MAN changed his name to "Jesus" doesnt make sense.

It would be like me saying the entity you worship is fortune because God/Gad = fortune even though the entity you worship wasnt called God/Gad. You call him Yahuwah not God right? Nobody in the bible referred to him as "God" right so it would be weird of me to draw a conclusion based on what man changed his name into and not his name itself. Same with the person modernly called "Jesus". Thats all Im saying.
You're all missing the point - why am I not surprised? Lol :D

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Rob Skiba's other videos on the Nephilim I feel is a lot more significant atm as people are believing more and more in "divine aliens that created us"
I have been aware of the Nephilim / Ancient Aliens alternate views. We are clearly heading into the great deception and many will sadly be tricked out of eternal life BUT we are also part of the Lord's body on earth and while were here, and as prophetic events start to occur, perhaps we can let a few people know, and everyone is precious to Him.

Camidria

Veteran
I googled who Rob Skiba was and didnt even know thats one of the people's videos I watched when I first got into this. Usually the videos were just compilations of other people's videos so its not till later/now that I knew him or Eric Dubay by name. Either way, Im not sure how the topic isnt a biblical topic. The bible clearly, which some want to ignore even if its repeated over and over again, says the earth is flat with the sun and earth moving above it and waters above that, while science disagrees with that sentiment. Thats something that cant be ignored if we're being honest with ourselves. Covering our eyes and saying "it doesnt matter" isnt what truthseekers do (imo) when it comes to deception/possible deception. Especially when said person(s) say they believe the bible is 100% the word of God. To me, truthseekers investigate it out, then come to a conclusion. Which I KNOW most people that say the earth isnt flat, have not done. The difference between Dubay and Skiba, is that Skiba uses the bible to support the flat earth, which SHOULD intrigue people who say they believe the bible for eternal salvation of their souls...

Thats without mentioning the other interesting (to me at least) tidbits about our earth that we're not being told about. Such as Admiral Byrd and Antarctica and Mike Degruy and that underwater lake stuff. But yea, to each their own as I said. This stuff interests me because I like uncovering ways I've been misled. Thats just me though..
Well like I said I'm still chewing on it, and everything I've seen about it is pretty compelling :)

You dont really have a point because the person you insist on calling "Jesus" wasnt called "Jesus" when he was alive. Well unless your point is about christians and their use of "Jesus" which is totally different. But the main point is, that "Jesus" as a name, and Zeus if we go with zeus being part of the name "Jesus" has nothing to do with the historical figure mentioned in the bible.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
OK. I think I have heard enough to make a judgement in this one...

Galatians 1:6

6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

Not my words (though emphasis added) I won't be engaging in these distractions and red herrings any longer.