Why is the deep fake technology being discussed these days?

2019-08-17 11_41_04-Window.png
Youtube channel "Ctrl Shift Face" shared the first video 3 months ago.

And googleing:
2019-08-17 11_44_36-Window.png

I think the only reason for this is Jeffrey Epstein.

VigilantCitizen:
Epstein’s “Little Black Book” contained the names of over 1000 people ranging from close friends to peripheral contacts from the worlds of politics, business, the media and European high society.
Source:Jeffrey Epstein: The True Ugly Face of the Occult Elite

Henry Makow:
"Epstein is a hero in Israel and they would do anything to save him ... Epstein's personal blackmail files ... more than 2000 names are there, video, DNA, lots of DNA, the biggest "honey trap" in spy history ... his massive blackmail files on Trump, led Attorney General William Barr, working with his lifelong partners at the CIA and Israeli intelligence, to get Epstein to safety."
Source: https://www.henrymakow.com/2019/08/barr-has-disturbing-ties-to-epstein.html

There are thousands of the REAL videos somewhere. They are already trying to muddy the water.

polymoog

Superstar
the deep fake tech was available far before the epstein story but yes, its certainly possible that any footage/evidence that the prosecutors uncover could be manipulated to implicate anyone they like.

if the prosecution had any forethought, they wouldve made absolutely sure that epstein was safe and sound because his direct examination would be the soundest evidence since the defense would call into question any video recording as a deep fake.

Scars512

Established
the deep fake tech was available far before the epstein story but yes, its certainly possible that any footage/evidence that the prosecutors uncover could be manipulated to implicate anyone they like.

if the prosecution had any forethought, they wouldve made absolutely sure that epstein was safe and sound because his direct examination would be the soundest evidence since the defense would call into question any video recording as a deep fake.
They had forethought. They just didn't want to keep him safe (or had been ordered not to). Whether he was actually "suicided" or it was just a ruse to break him out, who knows. But, when you have a witness who can turn on the big players, especially if it is likely you are dealing with organized crimr -- you don't lock them up. It is too easy to bribe low paid workers to get access. You keep them in a safe house and guarded 24/7. There is no way that this "ending" to the Epstein case wasn't planned out so they could cover for the elite or for Epstein's handlers (most likely Mossad/CIA).

And, you are correct that this tech has existed for a long time. We've likely been conned by it already. It is just more advantageous to show their hand on this because it is a convenient way to discredit any video evidence that someone might have of their wrongdoing. Plus, I guarantee that they've got other stuff we know nothing about which gets more use than this technology fakery.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I believe Deepfake technology has been around for some time but I also believe it is being discussed these days for 3 reasons.

One, to create even more cognitive dissonance for the masses.

Two, to create even more division. People will be divided as to what they think is real and what is not.

Three, for the controlled MSM to dismiss real photos and/or video as fakes or the opposite to create amazing fake video to fool the masses.

Like the concept of the Mandela effect, it is meant to mess with our heads. It's a form of Gaslighting.

I add the definitions for those who may not know what I am talking about.

Cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values. This discomfort is triggered by a situation in which a person's belief clashes with new evidence perceived by the person. When confronted with facts that contradict beliefs, ideals, and values, people will try to find a way to resolve the contradiction to reduce their discomfort.[1][2]

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, gaslighting involves attempts to destabilize the victim and delegitimize the victim's belief

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
It’s hard to imagine a technology with more power to disrupt. I’m already in the position (as many of you soon will be as well) where anyone can produce a believable audio and perhaps video of me saying absolutely anything they want me to say. How can that possibly be fought? More to the point: how are we going to trust anything electronically mediated in the very near future (say, during the next presidential election)? We’re already concerned, rightly or wrongly, with “fake news” — and that’s only news that has been slanted, arguably, by the bias of the reporter or editor or news organization. What do we do when “fake news” is just as real as “real news”? What do we do when anyone can imitate anyone else, for any reason that suits them?
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/jordan-peterson-deep-fake

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I believe Deepfake technology has been around for some time but I also believe it is being discussed these days for 3 reasons.

One, to create even more cognitive dissonance for the masses.

Two, to create even more division. People will be divided as to what they think is real and what is not.

Three, for the controlled MSM to dismiss real photos and/or video as fakes or the opposite to create amazing fake video to fool the masses.
That's not his hand! Prince Andrew's friends claim infamous pic of him with 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts is DOCTORED because he has 'chubbier' fingers - as he hits back at Epstein witch hunt'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7402593/Prince-Andrews-friend-question-image-duke-arms-round-sex-slave-accuser.html

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Expectation: deepfake will be used to create false flags, fake murders and create havoc to the world.

Reality:

ばか みたい ...

(Bonus)

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Deepfake openly discussed to discredit real info!
The video I posted above is actually quite heartwarming. This is a potentially dangerous technology that is openly avaiable to anyone willing to learn it. As the common folk get to know this stuff it becomes easier to detect it, just like what happened with photoshop decades ago. Instead of taking down governments in south america (hey!) we're using it to make Jeffrey sing baka mitai.

The AI face generator used to create fake victims to false flags on the other hand, tough....

edit: this quailifies as a dame dame moment too

edit 2: tutorial here

Last edited:

free2018

Star
View attachment 24785
Youtube channel "Ctrl Shift Face" shared the first video 3 months ago.

And googleing:
View attachment 24784

I think the only reason for this is Jeffrey Epstein.

VigilantCitizen:
Epstein’s “Little Black Book” contained the names of over 1000 people ranging from close friends to peripheral contacts from the worlds of politics, business, the media and European high society.
Source:Jeffrey Epstein: The True Ugly Face of the Occult Elite

Henry Makow:
"Epstein is a hero in Israel and they would do anything to save him ... Epstein's personal blackmail files ... more than 2000 names are there, video, DNA, lots of DNA, the biggest "honey trap" in spy history ... his massive blackmail files on Trump, led Attorney General William Barr, working with his lifelong partners at the CIA and Israeli intelligence, to get Epstein to safety."
Source: https://www.henrymakow.com/2019/08/barr-has-disturbing-ties-to-epstein.html

There are thousands of the REAL videos somewhere. They are already trying to muddy the water.
Great post. As you guys already stated, deep fakes are old.
I think the fakes potentially started in the 50's.