Why is Ramadan considered fasting when all people do is eat a large early 4 AM breakfast and just skip lunch then eat a huge dinner?

sadtruth

Established
Is an egg one?

Humans die...He died while human. Though, He is also God and He rose again and sits at the right hand of the Father in heaven.

Luckily for you I don’t read the King James :)
He seems to know what he’s talking about.
He doesn't. He's still an idiot.
You seem to think he knows what he's talking about because he's quoting people? You first need to understand hadith before you start trusting people. Even I as a Muslim had to learn it before believing everything I was hearing. He's just spewing a bunch of crap from no real Hadith. Research it on your own.

Quran has been preserved by memory. Some died in war while others lived on, passing the Quran to their kids and the people around them. Even if you burn all the Quran's now, all you need to do is gather Muslims who have it memorized and you can write it all again. Logically it doesn't make sense that a verse was missing and no one spoke out. If that happened now, do you think we'd be quiet? We're not even the Prophets close friends.

The dispute they had was due to different dialects. The message is the same.

Anyways...Thanks for making my beliefs stronger. I hope you stop watching people who fill you with hate and false information. It reflects badly on you.

TokiEl

Superstar
Im actually not even going to address u because u literally have no facts at all. U spew nonsense. Literally. I mean shit get an education atleast before u go off being hateful based on something u clearly have no valid information on
Again what is false about muslims striving in the way of Allah to take back lost land in Israel ?

I ask two simple question and you couldn't even give me a direct answer. Your source are very clear on the ages of both Aisha and Muhamad when they had sex. Muhamad pinned Islam with p***philia not me.
Give u a direct answer on something that doesn't have a direct answer except for fake answers made up by islamaphobes?'yes very logical of u

floss

Star
Even if Aisha was 18, 19 or 20 year old(which she is not) when muhamad had sex with her. He was 54 year old.
That's so gross, how can this man be the perfect example for man kind?

This is the problem you muslim couldn't wrap your head around this issues. WE ARE NOT UNITARIAN. WE ARE TRINITARIAN. You don't have to agree with the Trinity but please take time to understand it.
View attachment 36176
Jesus and the Father existed ETERNALLY, and they are in UNION with each other. The RELATIONSHIP between the Father and the Son has always existed before Jesus's incarnation. When Jesus miraculously came in the flesh, he DID NOT become an atheist. That RELATIONSHIP with the Father will never be broken. He didn't pray to himself, He prayed to the Father. There are 3 SEPARATE entity in the Godhead with different role. Just like a family, you have a father, mother, and children, they all play different role but still ONE family. Your issues is you DO NOT understand the aspect of the Trinity therefore nothing Jesus does make sense to you. Next time when you're confused with something Jesus said/do, know that he said/do ON BEHALF of the Father and not himself. He didn't come to do his own will but the will of the Father that sent him. Now, hopefully you understand what he meant by "I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE".

This a summary and compilation of what Dr Naik mentioned in his video concerning Aisha's age of marriage, with several respected, scholarly sources to back up what he is saying.

1. The hadeeth concerning the marriage of Aisha (may God be pleased with her) and its consummation from 'Bukhari' is considered authentic.

2. Dr Naik is a medical doctor. He was taught that: the age at which a female reaches maturity changes depending on several, interdependent factors including diet and nutrition, climate, environment. Modern science tells us that the age of puberty is earlier closer to the equator. An additional point here: Females tend to mature earlier than males.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2465479/ Adults at 12? Trends in puberty and their public health consequences
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6378593/ Timing of puberty in boys and girls: A population‐based study
Human Sexuality and its Problems (2008), John Bancroft - Page 191
Clinical Gynaecology (2007), Kruger, Bother et al. - Page 287

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 00.58.16.png From 'Human Sexuality and its Problems'

3. Today, whether in India (where Dr Naik is from), or in America, it is normal for a girl to achieve the age of puberty (the beginning of the menstrual cycle) at age 12, 13 or 14. Moreover, it is normal that a girl might reach the age of puberty at age 9 or 10. If the age of menstruation occurs before the age of 9, this is an indication that she may have a developmental disorder, e.g. 'precocious puberty'.

4. Islam dictates that when a female and male reach puberty, they are eligible for marriage. (Scientifically, when a female reaches the age of puberty, she is capable of reproducing, and giving birth to a living, fertile offspring.)

5. Every country has its own laws. In India, a girl can only marry at the age of 18. In America, the age of marriage is 16.

6. As such, if a couple were to be married at age 16, it would be illegal in India, but legal in America. What is legal in America may be illegal in India, and what is illegal in America may be legal in India.

7. In the state of Texas, it is customary to marry early. It is acceptable there, because it has been their historic custom for generations. In Massachusetts "the traditional minimum common law marriageable age of 12 for girls and 14 for boys may still be in effect" (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_age_in_the_United_States).

8. Thus, what we realise is that everyone has their own criteria. As far as Islam is concerned once a girl or boy reaches the age of sexual maturity, they are permitted to marry.

9. Aisha (may God be pleased with her) was unique. She was the exception, not the rule. Likewise, the immaculate conception of the Virgin Mary, who may only have 13 or 14 herself, is the exception and not the rule.

10. When we read about the life of Aisha, she was very mature and intelligent: We know that she narrated many of the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, which were compiled in books of hadeeth. Aisha is in fact credited with being one of the leading narrators of the words and actions of the Prophet, along with Abu Hurairah, another companion of the Prophet.

11. We know that after Aisha was married to the Prophet Muhammad, he only went on to live for 10 years. Had she married after the age that she had, she wouldn't have been able to narrate all the hadeeth she had narrated while the Prophet was living.

12. After the Prophet's death, Aisha went on to live for several decades, and died at the age of 63. This means that she went on the convey the teachings of the Prophet for 50 years after his death. This is the wisdom in her marriage at a young age.

I hope that this answers all your questions.

Attachments

Last edited:

floss

Star
Islam would never divulge who had sex when dont be crude please. Grow up. And aisha was 19. Get a grip on ur facts pls
Facts? Do you need more than this? If so let me know.

Untitled.png

Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Let me break it down for you since muslims keep saying Christian does not know how to do simple math.

Aisha's age
Age 6 - married to muhamad
Age 9 - consummated by muhamad (who was 54 year old)
[she spent 9 year with him until he died]
Age 18 - muhamad died

How old was muhamad when he died? - 63 year old

63 - 9 = 54

Conclusion:
How old was Aisha when muhamad had sex with her? - 9
How old was muhamad when he had sex with Aisha? -54

Simple math. Now you can either tell me the hadith was fake or my math is incorrect.

Facts? Do you need more than this? If so let me know.

View attachment 36190

Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Let me break it down for you since muslims keep saying Christian does not know how to do simple math.

Aisha's age
Age 6 - married to muhamad
Age 9 - consummated by muhamad (who was 54 year old)
[she spent 9 year with him until he died]
Age 18 - muhamad died

How old was muhamad when he died? - 63 year old

63 - 9 = 54

Conclusion:
How old was Aisha when muhamad had sex with her? - 9
How old was muhamad when he had sex with Aisha? -54

Simple math. Now you can either tell me the hadith was fake or my math is incorrect.
Please read the previous post, it agrees with this, and provides the logic behind it.

floss

Star
This a summary and compilation of what Dr Naik mentioned in his video concerning Aisha's age of marriage, with several respected, scholarly sources to back up what he is saying.

1. The hadeeth concerning the marriage of Aisha (may God be pleased with her) and its consummation from 'Bukhari' is considered authentic.

2. Dr Naik is a medical doctor. He was taught that: the age at which a female reaches maturity changes depending on several, interdependent factors including diet and nutrition, climate, environment. Modern science tells us that the age of puberty is earlier closer to the equator. An additional point here: Females tend to mature earlier than males.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2465479/ Adults at 12? Trends in puberty and their public health consequences
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6378593/ Timing of puberty in boys and girls: A population‐based study
Human Sexuality and its Problems (2008), John Bancroft - Page 191
Clinical Gynaecology (2007), Kruger, Bother et al. - Page 287

View attachment 36184 From 'Human Sexuality and its Problems'

3. Today, whether in India (where Dr Naik is from), or in America, it is normal for a girl to achieve the age of puberty (the beginning of the menstrual cycle) at age 12, 13 or 14. Moreover, it is normal that a girl might reach the age of puberty at age 9 or 10. If the age of menstruation occurs before the age of 9, this is an indication that she may have a developmental disorder, e.g. 'precocious puberty'.

4. Islam dictates that when a female and male reach puberty, they are eligible for marriage. (Scientifically, when a female reaches the age of puberty, she is capable of reproducing, and giving birth to a living, fertile offspring.)

5. Every country has its own laws. In India, a girl can only marry at the age of 18. In America, the age of marriage is 16.

6. As such, if a couple were to be married at age 16, it would be illegal in India, but legal in America. What is legal in America may be illegal in India, and what is illegal in America may be legal in India.

7. In the state of Texas, it is customary to marry early. It is acceptable there, because it has been their historic custom for generations. In Massachusetts "the traditional minimum common law marriageable age of 12 for girls and 14 for boys may still be in effect" (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_age_in_the_United_States).

8. Thus, what we realise is that everyone has their own criteria. As far as Islam is concerned once a girl or boy reaches the age of sexual maturity, they are permitted to marry.

9. Aisha (may God be pleased with her) was unique. She was the exception, not the rule. Likewise, the immaculate conception of the Virgin Mary, who may only have 13 or 14 herself, is the exception and not the rule.

10. When we read about the life of Aisha, she was very mature and intelligent: We know that she narrated many of the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, which were compiled in books of hadeeth. Aisha is in fact credited with being one of the leading narrators of the words and actions of the Prophet, along with Abu Hurairah, another companion of the Prophet.

11. We know that after Aisha was married to the Prophet Muhammad, he only went on to live for 10 years. Had she married after the age that she had, she wouldn't have been able to narrate all the hadeeth she had narrated while the Prophet was living.

I hope that this answers all your questions.
Well, @manama doesn't believe the hadith was authentic. Maybe you should talk to her. I don't agreed with Naik's reasoning but at least you're being honest that Aisha was 9 instead of 18, 19 or 20 like other muslims here. Much appreciate you taking the time to explain it. I really like you not trying to hide or beat around the bushes on Aisha's age. Thanks

Well, @manama doesn't believe the hadith was authentic. Maybe you should talk to her. I don't agreed with Naik's reasoning but at least you're being honest that Aisha was 9 instead of 18, 19 or 20 like other muslims here.
People differ in opinion in scholarly debates, and that is how it should be. When everyone in a group shares the same opinion, that's when you get hive minds.

Well, @manama doesn't believe the hadith was authentic. Maybe you should talk to her. I don't agreed with Naik's reasoning but at least you're being honest that Aisha was 9 instead of 18, 19 or 20 like other muslims here. Much appreciate you taking the time to explain it. I really like you not trying to hide or beat around the bushes on Aisha's age. Thanks
Why did you not agree with the reasoning?

Would it be okay for a girl to marry at the age of 12 in Massachusetts if she was mature enough, and wished to do so?

floss

Star
People differ in opinion in scholarly debates, and that is how it should be. When everyone in a group shares the same opinion, that's when you get hive minds.
You don't understand how hard it was to get muslims here to accept what is clearly right in front of them. I'm totally fine with muslims believing Naik's reason, even though I disagree. But stop beating around the bushes and denied the fact that Aisha was 9, it's clear as day. It just seem dishonest to claim she was 18,19,20... they don't realize I can read the sources and arrived at different conclusion. Again, I appreciate you taking your time to explain the reasoning behind this hadith. :)

floss

Star
Why did you not agree with the reasoning?

Would it be okay for a girl to marry at the age of 12 in Massachusetts if she was mature enough, and wished to do so?
I should've been clearer, I don't agreed with the fact that Muhamad was 54 year old. This was more shocking to me than her being 9. It just doesn't sit well with me for Muhamad to be the prefect example with such history.

You don't understand how hard it was to get muslims here to accept what is clearly right in front of them. I'm totally fine with muslims believing Naik's reason, even though I disagree. But stop beating around the bushes and denied the fact that Aisha was 9, it's clear as day. It just seem dishonest to claim she was 18,19,20
But she was, stop being ignorant.

https://discover-the-truth.com/2017/02/28/5-facts-about-aisha-and-muhammeds-marriage/
https://yaqeeninstitute.org/arnold-yasin-mol/aisha-ra-the-case-for-an-older-age-in-sunni-hadith-scholarship/

I literally posted these all the way back in post #154 and you never addressed them. You've got an Islamophobic agenda floss.