Why is Ramadan considered fasting when all people do is eat a large early 4 AM breakfast and just skip lunch then eat a huge dinner?

One word/one number answers do not reflect the complexity in the historical discussion of Aisha's age. But it is universally agreed among scholars:

"... marriageable age begins from adolescence onwards. There is no other possibility."

From: https://misconceptions-about-islam.com/misconception.php?id=40
From the same source:

What does The Quran say on the age of marriage?

The Quran does not state a specific legal age of marriage, however it does give a guideline and mentions situations and conditions that should be considered before marriage:

• Determining mutual attraction/compatibility [2:221, 2:235, 30:21, 33:52]
  • Ascertaining whether the potential partner is of similar beliefs/faith [2:221, 60:10]
  • Discussion of and agreeing to the level of dower and other terms (if any) [4:4, 4:24]
  • Understanding and mutual acceptance of marriage as a solemn/strong oath/contract [4:21, 2:232, 2:237, 24:33]
  • If male, capable of providing for the family/household [2:228, 2:233, 4:34, 65:6]
  • To have physically matured / post-puberty [4:6, 24:31, 24:58-59]
  • To have the marriage contract/oaths witnessed [2:235, 2:237, 2:282, 65:2]
  • If the marriage is unsuccessful, one should also be capable of undertaking divorce proceedings, e.g. separation period, arbitration, discussion of settlement etc [2:226-232, 2:241, 4:35, 4:128-130, 33:49, 65:1-6].

manama

Star
We have said a billion times that she(Aisha r.a) was 19-20, yet they bring it up again as if we never answered. These people aren't here trying to help, they certainly aren't trying to have a debate or learn, its just bunch of people who have nothing better to do in life so they come here trying to ruin other people's fast.

Its just a group of people who consider themselves Christian but are a literal stain on the name of Christianity and instead of debating/arguing with logic and manners, act cancerous and think they are doing something. No person would look at these people and say "Christianity looks nice" instead you make it look toxic, disgusting and hateful.

Is Christianity actually like this? No. I know many great Christians, the ones here however, are garbage people. The very first post of this thread is a testament to that.

floss

Star
We have said a billion times that she(Aisha r.a) was 19-20, yet they bring it up again as if we never answered. These people aren't here trying to help, they certainly aren't trying to have a debate or learn, its just bunch of people who have nothing better to do in life so they come here trying to ruin other people's fast.

Its just a group of people who consider themselves Christian but are a literal stain on the name of Christianity and instead of debating/arguing with logic and manners, act cancerous and think they are doing something. No person would look at these people and say "Christianity looks nice" instead you make it look toxic, disgusting and hateful.

Is Christianity actually like this? No. I know many great Christians, the ones here however, are garbage people. The very first post of this thread is a testament to that.
You ran away when I asked you how can Aisha had sex with muhamad at 19-20 when she was only 18 when he died.

So true. Half my family is Christian and they are awesome. We all live in peace. Unlike the people here, who claim to be Christian. I mean like wow.

Shit imagine these people were my family, they would harrass me and probably burn me at the stake and tell people muslims are EVIL . Lol

manama

Star
You ran away when I asked you how can Aisha had sex with muhamad at 19-20 when she was only 18 when he died.
And We have told you a million times that the hadith about her being 9 isn't true and that she was 19 THEN. You are willfully ignorant, lack any kind of reasoning and are a terrible person altogether. I'm not running away from you, I chose to not answer you because honestly you are a creep.

manama

Star
Shit imagine these people were my family, they would harrass me and probably burn me at the stake and tell people muslims are EVIL . Lol
I have friends who left Christianity and now absolutely hate religion altogether because they had family members like these. And then these people think they are "helping" others.

The people on here are just plain ol silly and hateful. Kinda sad to be honest. They hating on Islam, being ugly, ignorant, inflammatory and nasty, and we muslims are just here like hmm kay then. Carry on with ur yucky characters

Also most muslims strive in the way of Allah to take back lost land in Israel... but this is not the way of God.

God gave that land to the jews.
Im actually not even going to address u because u literally have no facts at all. U spew nonsense. Literally. I mean shit get an education atleast before u go off being hateful based on something u clearly have no valid information on

I believe that this video answers all your questions about the matter. Dr Naik agrees that Aisha was the same age as mentioned in the hadeeth. Dr Naik is a medical doctor, so of us all, he would have the expertise on matters of sexual maturity, criteria for eligibility for marriage, etc.

It is quite short.

Infact this entire thread is a hateful joke supported by Christian people who have no facts and have opinions based on false information. How can I take any of u seriously.

manama

Star
I believe that this video answers all your questions about the matter. Dr Naik agrees that Aisha was the same age as mentioned in the hadeeth:
I wouldn't listen to that when there is immense evidence that proves the said hadith to be fabricated.

Honestly u guys are sad. Islam says to resepct others, say to them u have your religion and I have mine. Like I literally do not waste my time and energy hating other people like u do. Except Satanism. Im pretty against that. But seriously if u want peace start being peaceful

floss

Star
Islam does absolutely not speak of these things at all. So ur obviously trying to be inflammatory. Paedophilia is part of Satanism
Trying to pin Paedophilia into Islam based on shakey hear say is wrong.

It seems like Islamaphobes harp on that one point that cant even be proven. Moenie jou tyd mors nie. Thats all the advice I can give u
I ask two simple question and you couldn't even give me a direct answer. Your source are very clear on the ages of both Aisha and Muhamad when they had sex. Muhamad pinned Islam with p***philia not me.

floss

Star
I believe that this video answers all your questions about the matter. Dr Naik agrees that Aisha was the same age as mentioned in the hadeeth. Dr Naik is a medical doctor, so of us all, he would have the expertise on matters of sexual maturity, criteria for eligibility for marriage, etc.

It is quite short.
I watch half way, but I'm going to be honest here. It's very hard for me to make out what he's saying. Can you give me a summery?