Why is Ramadan considered fasting when all people do is eat a large early 4 AM breakfast and just skip lunch then eat a huge dinner?

manama

Star
Satan is so sneaky he makes you worship Jesus when Jesus himself didn't tell you to do it. But you fall for it.

Satan is very sneaky... so sneaky that he calls himself Allah and people fall for it.

believe in the third jewish temple. Check
believe in a mangod. Check
believe you're saved and there's no need to obey any laws. Check.

No doubt, you fake xtians are followers of the antichrist. Jude 1 went in depth on you fake xtians. Jesus said he will reject you.

Satan is very sneaky... so sneaky that he calls himself Allah and people fall for it.
Would Satan say the following?

And [recall] when We took the covenant from the Children of Israel, [enjoining upon them], "Do not worship except Allah ; and to parents do good and to relatives, orphans, and the needy. And speak to people good [words] and establish prayer and give zakah." Then you turned away, except a few of you, and you were refusing.
(Quran 2:83)

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus never said he is God and that is a fact. Feel free to show me where he said otherwise.
Here is one example from the Holy bible...

John 5 19So Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, the Son can do nothing by Himself, unless He sees the Father doing it. For whatever the Father does, the Son also does. 20The Father loves the Son and shows Him all He does. And to your amazement, He will show Him even greater works than these. 21For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whom He wishes.

22Furthermore, the Father judges no one, but has assigned all judgment to the Son, 23so that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

24Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not come under judgment. Indeed, he has crossed over from death to life.

25Truly, truly, I tell you, the hour is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. 26For as the Father has life in Himself, so also He has granted the Son to have life in Himself. 27And He has given Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man.

28Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming when all who are in their graves will hear His voice 29and come out—those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

30I can do nothing by Myself; I judge only as I hear. And My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

Note that Jesus is the One who will judge all.

Jesus: i dont know the future.
Tokiel: Jesus is GOD.
Jesus: satan doesn't condemn satan
Tokiel: satan pretended he is Allah and pretended he was condemning himself.

seriously, we've had a religion for 2000 yrs where each time they say LORD JESUS they think it means God.
Even though Jesus quoted psalm 110 where the key word, was adoni..as opposed to Adonai (The God), making Jesus just like any other 'lord/master'.
Tokiel is that guy who says the mount of congregation (dedicated to baal worship) IS THE TEMPLE MOUNT.

xtianity is one long running comedy for dumb people. it's like i said, it's 100% the religion of the antichrist. They've butchered every element of truth in the New testament. No doubt, hijacked by roman pagans.

TokiEl

Superstar
believe in the third jewish temple. Check
believe in a mangod. Check
believe you're saved and there's no need to obey any laws. Check.

No doubt, you fake xtians are followers of the antichrist. Jude 1 went in depth on you fake xtians. Jesus said he will reject you.
Nobody rejects the shepherde you little twat.

Here is one example from the Holy bible...

John 5 19So Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, the Son can do nothing by Himself, unless He sees the Father doing it. For whatever the Father does, the Son also does. 20The Father loves the Son and shows Him all He does. And to your amazement, He will show Him even greater works than these. 21For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whom He wishes.

22Furthermore, the Father judges no one, but has assigned all judgment to the Son, 23so that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

24Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not come under judgment. Indeed, he has crossed over from death to life.

25Truly, truly, I tell you, the hour is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. 26For as the Father has life in Himself, so also He has granted the Son to have life in Himself. 27And He has given Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man.

28Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming when all who are in their graves will hear His voice 29and come out—those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

30I can do nothing by Myself; I judge only as I hear. And My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

Note that Jesus is the One who will judge all.
in the same post you quoted

Truly, truly, I tell you, the Son can do nothing by Himself,

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus: i dont know the future.
Tokiel: Jesus is GOD.
Jesus: satan doesn't condemn satan
Tokiel: satan pretended he is Allah and pretended he was condemning himself.
Jesus: Also the son gives life to who he wishes.
You: YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING WITHOUT THE FATHER AND THEREFORE YOU ARE NOT GOD.

Jesus: The father has assigned all judgement to the son.
You: YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN ASSIGNMENT FROM THE FATHER AND SO YOU ARE NOT GOD.

Jesus: All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
You: YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN IT FROM THE FATHER AND THEREFORE YOU CAN'T BE GOD.

Jesus: Look i am the one who will judge you.
You : YOU ARE NOT GOD.

Jesus: You are making it very easy for me.
You : YOU ARE NOT ...AHHHHHH

Nobody rejects the shepherde you little twat.
the good thing is, when anyone with integrity reads these posts, they'll know im right and you're absolutely getting spanked...and your behaviour shows it.

Jesus:
If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

Quran:
O mankind! Eat of that which is lawful and good on the earth, and follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (satan). Verily, he is to you an open enemy.
(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #168)

Shaitan (satan) threatens you with poverty and orders you to commit Fahsha (evil deeds, illegal sexual intercourse, sins); whereas Allah promises you Forgiveness from Himself and Bounty, and Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.
(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #268)

Then when she gave birth to her [child Maryam (Mary)], she said: "O my Lord! I have given birth to a female child," - and Allah knew better what she brought forth, - "And the male is not like the female, and I have named her Maryam (Mary), and I seek refuge with You (Allah) for her and for her offspring from Shaitan (satan), the outcast."
(سورة آل عمران, Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #36)

Those who believe, fight in the Cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (satan). So fight you against the friends of Shaitan (satan). Ever feeble indeed is the plot of Shaitan (satan).
(سورة النساء, An-Nisaa, Chapter #4, Verse #76)

xtianity, the religion of the antichrist:
islam is of da devil tho

sadtruth

Established
I was under the impression that anyone could be a muslim..not just the brown skinned people?

I’ve heard all about honor killings..where the fathers and sons kill their daughters and sisters because they are less muslim and more like the culture around them..or they do something that the father or brother doesn’t like...even the mothers can get in on this..and its usually the girls that suffer because of course women in islam are treated very badly.

In the search for truth...one must dig deeper than the msm sites that try to say islam is a religion of peace and that they are good to women. Especially when all evidence points otherwise.

I’m not going to pick any muslim scripture for you to say its wrong...but we can see how muslim men treat their women by seeing how most of them are dressed...I think that tells more of a story than the stories that muslims like to tell. And that girl on the end...this will be her reality in a couple of years.

View attachment 36131

It’s interesting that r*pe is not allowed in islam..but in western countries many of the rapists and r*pe gangs are muslims..wonder why?

I think you’re telling stories about islam and slavery.

I think it does prove that Jesus loves women..He is willing to acknowledge them and help them. Allah, however wants them shamed, covered up and beaten. How do I know..well, its not women’s empowerment to stay hidden under a tent so you don’t tempt a man to r*pe you. That’s just messed up. I’ve read that muslim men are allowed to beat their wives if the wife doesn’t please him..so you don’t have to say anything more about that.

And if men and women are equal..then men should wear the burka. That would be fair and equal..but we all know that men are more important in islam than the woman..the woman is only there to sexually abuse, beat and bear children to carry on the religion and overtake the world.

The prophet was good to women? Ok...why would a good guy want to marry a 6 year old and have sex with her when she was 9 and he was 50ish? Why would a good guy want to steal a relatives wife and beat women? Or even have sex slaves? He comes across and a sick pig of a man and definitely not someone that is there for women..he’s there to exploit and demean them. Which is an antichrist trait btw..the antichrist will show no regard for the desire of women. Allah and his followers fit that to a t.

God was always going to make man a partner because it wasn’t good for man to be alone. He brought the man animals He created..but made the right partner for him..He even made woman from man..that’s not a second class citizen. Men are told to love their wives like Jesus loves the church and gave Himself up for her. Does islam say that...no. I think you kid yourself about islam, honestly.
Islam says, "the best of you are the best to their women." You need to stop thinking you know all about Islam because you know nothing.
If you think I'm making stories up, why don't you read the Quran and Hadith on your own instead of believing silly summaries by stupid people. I gave you proof of how your points are useless, yet you're repeating yourself and making up stories. You can go back in the thread to read the answers to your questions, most of them have already been addressed.

Your own bible says men and women are not equal, women are not allowed to wear the same clothes as men, so you're going against your own religion by saying they should be. The bible tells women to submit to their husbands for everything. You're worried about Muslim men raping women when there's literally nothing in the Quran and Hadiths allowing such a thing...but your bible allows women to be raped! Your own prophet gives his daughters away for sex like they're an object for mens lust.

Genesis 3:16 "Your husband will rule over you."

Corinthians 14:34-34 "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."

Deutoronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."

Genius 19:1–8 "Lot said...“No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them.”

Deuteronomy 22:24 "you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man’s wife. You must purge the evil from among you."

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 “If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days."

A r*pe victim is either stoned to death or she's forced to marry her rapist. And you say God/Jesus loves women? It's not Muslim men you should be worried about. You think it's okay for men to wear burkah but you're not allowed to wear trousers. At this point I don't even think you follow your own religion.

Last edited:
Jesus: Also the son gives life to who he wishes.
You: YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING WITHOUT THE FATHER AND THEREFORE YOU ARE NOT GOD.

Jesus: The father has assigned all judgement to the son.
You: YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN ASSIGNMENT FROM THE FATHER AND SO YOU ARE NOT GOD.

Jesus: All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
You: YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN IT FROM THE FATHER AND THEREFORE YOU CAN'T BE GOD.

Jesus: Look i am the one who will judge you.
You : YOU ARE NOT GOD.

Jesus: You are making it very easy for me.
You : YOU ARE NOT ...AHHHHHH

Jesus: i dont do anything, it is The Father doing it through me.
You: Jesus is FULLY GOD.
Me: God is Immanent in Jesus, but God is Immanent in ALL things, that doesnt make panthiesm true, it doesnt mean all things are God, just the same way Jesus is not God. However God is acting through Him.

it's quite obvious you are an antichrist follower.