Why is Ramadan considered fasting when all people do is eat a large early 4 AM breakfast and just skip lunch then eat a huge dinner?

Kung Fu

Superstar
You quoted the talmud but it didn’t make any sense to what you were saying...so I ignored it.

Its not a mistranslation Ishmael’s descendant’s are all against everyone.

She was impregnated by God the Father so that she could give birth to the Son, only God could make a virgin pregnant.
You're lying again. I posted the verses from Numbers but I know you want to pick and choose and what you read from your Bible.

It is a mistranslation.

But your god the father is also the son. So therefore her own son impregnated her or are they not one like you've been claiming this whole time?

Kung Fu

Superstar
I didn’t take a picture of her..and she wasn’t my friend but my neighbor and she told me that she was going to wear her costume there when I mentioned she didn’t dress like that here.

They have to wear something don’t they, were the muslims here say its optional. I don’t think I made a mistake because they have to cover up and I don’t believe that its limited to just headscarves.
Answer the question. You said she had to wear a costume in Iran. Show us what costume she wore? This is how I know you're lying. I've been to Iran and there 100s of pictures online which show girls wearing scarves and not tents as you like to call them.

If you're not mistaken than show us that all the girls in Iran wearing tents. You posted the Amnesty article and it stated they wear headscarves. Which one is it? A tent like you claim or the article YOU POSTED WHICH STATED HEADSCARVES lol?

mmuk2002

When I read people like Floss and Lisa's replies it reminded me of this video I saw a few days ago.

Lisa

Superstar
Answer the question. You said she had to wear a costume in Iran. Show us what costume she wore? This is how I know you're lying. I've been to Iran and there 100s of pictures online which show girls wearing scarves and not tents as you like to call them.

If you're not mistaken than show us that all the girls in Iran wearing tents. You posted the Amnesty article and it stated they wear headscarves. Which one is it? A tent like you claim or the article YOU POSTED WHICH STATED HEADSCARVES lol?
She told me she had to wear a costume when she went back to Iran. I don’t have a picture of her wearing one because she didn’t wear one here...she dressed like a normal American here.

Looks like I was wrong in that the women in Iran are trying to push the standards of dress there...

In India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, Muslim women wear salwar-kameez, dupattas or sarees. During hajj, you might expect that women would wear long, black burkas, but in fact, part of the dress code (called 'ihram') for hajj is that women should not cover their faces and hands.
1589320478886.png
Women performing hajj.

1589320685426.png
On the right, is Benazir Bhutto, Pakistan's first female prime minister. She is not wearing a burka.

1589320861267.png
These are ordinary muslim women at a bazaar. They are not wearing burka. Anyone from India, Pakistan or Bangladesh will tell you that this is completely normal. Women also wear burkas if they so wish.

Lisa

Superstar
In India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, Muslim women wear salwar-kameez, dupattas or sarees. During hajj, you might expect that women would wear long, black burkas, but in fact, part of the dress code (called 'ihram') for hajj is that women should not cover their faces and hands.
View attachment 36140
Women performing hajj.

View attachment 36141
On the right, is Benazir Bhutto, Pakistan's first female prime minister. She is not wearing a burka.

View attachment 36142
These are ordinary muslim women at a bazaar. They are not wearing burka. Anyone from India, Pakistan or Bangladesh will tell you that this is completely normal. Women also wear burkas if they so wish.
Is it harder to kiss the rock if they are covered?

The purpose of hajj is not to kiss the Black Stone, it is to get closer to God by visiting the ancient homeland of all the Prophets of the scriptures, and to perform a series of rituals like walking around the Kaabah seven times, and walking between the two hills Safa and Marwa, to mimic Ishmael's mother Hajar, when she was searching for water for her thirsty child. Then, on the day of Eid, an animal like a goat or a sheep is sacrificed to commemorate Abraham's willingness to sacrifice his son to God. The meat is distributed amongst the poor, and amongst the people who have completed hajj, and they all sit and eat together.

Then when he was old enough to accompany him, he said, "O my son, I see in a dream that I am slaughtering you, so see what you think." He said, "O my father, do as you are commanded to do. You will find me, God willing, of the patient ones."
Then when they both submitted, and he placed his forehead on the ground,
We called him, "O Abraham,
you have believed the vision!" Indeed, We thus reward the good-doers.
This was a clear test indeed.
We made a concession for him in place of a grave slaughter.
And We preserved his history for those who followed.
Peace be upon Abraham.
We thus reward the good-doers.
He was one of Our believing servants.

Quran, 37:102-111

TokiEl

Superstar
The purpose of hajj is not to kiss the Black Stone, it is to get closer to God by visiting the ancient homeland of all the Prophets of the scriptures, and to perform a series of rituals like walking around the Kaabah seven times,
Pre-Islamic Arabs were worshippers of other gods. Kaaba was still the center of their worshipping,[5] and was filled with idols and images of angels.[6] During the annual pilgrimage season, people from home and abroad would visit Kaaba.

Same old shite.

Guys u will never make someone who hates Islam and Muslims see the truth. That is for God to guide them. Feel sad for those people who live with hate in their heart towards another group of people just because they are ignorant. May u all be blessed with peace in ur hearts, let go of all the aggression and negativity and be the change u want to see the world. The only people deserving of condemnation are those who purposely hurt others and those who worship Satan. Salaam to u all :)

TokiEl

Superstar
Guys u will never make someone who hates Islam and Muslims see the truth. That is for God to guide them. Feel sad for those people who live with hate in their heart towards another group of people just because they are ignorant. May u all be blessed with peace in ur hearts, let go of all the aggression and negativity and be the change u want to see the world. The only people deserving of condemnation are those who purposely hurt others and those who worship Satan. Salaam to u all :)
Actually muslims worship Satan although most don't know that.

Pre-Islamic Arabs were worshippers of other gods. Kaaba was still the center of their worshipping,[5] and was filled with idols and images of angels.[6] During the annual pilgrimage season, people from home and abroad would visit Kaaba.

Same old shite.
The kaabah was built by Abraham and his son Ishmael as commanded by God. When Islam was established in Makkah, the idols and statues were removed from the Kaabah. The pre-Islamic Arabs worhsipped idols because they were misguided pagans. The fact that they worshipped idols in the kaabah does not take away from its sacredness.

And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham said, "My Lord, make this city [Makkah] secure and keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols. (Quran 14:35)

Our Lord, I have settled some of my descendants in an uncultivated valley near Your sacred House, our Lord, that they may establish prayer. So make hearts among the people incline toward them and provide for them from the fruits that they might be grateful. (Quran 14:37)

Bullshite.
Where is your evidence?
I have quoted to you scripture, and you can only answer with insults.

In it are clear signs [such as] the standing place of Abraham. And whoever enters it shall be safe. And [due] to Allah from the people is a pilgrimage to the House - for whoever is able to find thereto a way. But whoever disbelieves - then indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds. (Quran, 3:97)

And [mention] when Abraham was raising the foundations of the House and [with him] Ishmael, [saying], "Our Lord, accept [this] from us. Indeed You are the Hearing, the Knowing. (Quran, 2:127)

Say: "Allah speaketh the truth: follow the religion of Abraham the sane in faith; he was not of the pagans." (Quran, 3:95)

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Where is your evidence?
I have quoted to you scripture, and you can only answer with insults.

In it are clear signs [such as] the standing place of Abraham. And whoever enters it shall be safe. And [due] to Allah from the people is a pilgrimage to the House - for whoever is able to find thereto a way. But whoever disbelieves - then indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds. (Quran, 3:97)

And [mention] when Abraham was raising the foundations of the House and [with him] Ishmael, [saying], "Our Lord, accept [this] from us. Indeed You are the Hearing, the Knowing. (Quran, 2:127)
You say you have quoted scripture... but the Holy bible is the Scripture.

And in the Holy bible the god on the temple mount is outed as a fallen angel in Isaiah 14:12-15.

This impostor god would also sit on the mount of the congregation... and there on the temple mount are his mosques.

manama

Star
Half of the people here aren't even Christians, they are from cults. No use answering them because they are brain-washed to oblivion.

Actually muslims worship Satan although most don't know that.
Muslims do not worship satan.

O humanity! Eat from what is lawful and good on the earth and do not follow Satan’s footsteps. He is truly your sworn enemy. (Quran, 2:168)

Satan makes them promises and creates in them false desires; but Satan's promises are nothing but deception. (Quran, 4:120)

Lisa

Superstar
you've been on here how many yrs and still ask shit questions.
You guys do kiss the rock right?

The purpose of hajj is not to kiss the Black Stone, it is to get closer to God by visiting the ancient homeland of all the Prophets of the scriptures, and to perform a series of rituals like walking around the Kaabah seven times, and walking between the two hills Safa and Marwa, to mimic Ishmael's mother Hajar, when she was searching for water for her thirsty child. Then, on the day of Eid, an animal like a goat or a sheep is sacrificed to commemorate Abraham's willingness to sacrifice his son to God. The meat is distributed amongst the poor, and amongst the people who have completed hajj, and they all sit and eat together.

Then when he was old enough to accompany him, he said, "O my son, I see in a dream that I am slaughtering you, so see what you think." He said, "O my father, do as you are commanded to do. You will find me, God willing, of the patient ones."
Then when they both submitted, and he placed his forehead on the ground,
We called him, "O Abraham,
you have believed the vision!" Indeed, We thus reward the good-doers.
This was a clear test indeed.
We made a concession for him in place of a grave slaughter.
And We preserved his history for those who followed.
Peace be upon Abraham.
We thus reward the good-doers.
He was one of Our believing servants.

Quran, 37:102-111
But, you also go to kiss the stone?

Some of the things you talk about doing seems kind pretty pointless...and reminiscent of something Biblical..like the Israelites walking around Jericho 7 times..only they did that because God asked them to because He was going to show them that He was powerful on their behalf..how do you get closer to God if you walk around the kaabah? Or how do you get closer to God when walking the walk of poor Hagar? She was told to leave by Sarah and God told Abraham to listen to his wife. What would that mean in your life anyway?
It’s strange how someone would take Abraham’s near sacrifice of his son and make a random ritual out of it...like that is somehow holy..when maybe what should be taken is something completely different....like the lesson learned.