Why is Ramadan considered fasting when all people do is eat a large early 4 AM breakfast and just skip lunch then eat a huge dinner?

Kung Fu

Superstar
The majority of FGM occurs among Christian African countries so if anything Lisa should be focusing her little brain in that direction. That's if she can muster the necessary amount of brain cells lol.

Lisa

Superstar
You're going to have to provide an academic article for all Muslim men being rapists and lustful. I'll wait for you to provide the info but definitely won't hold my breath.

This has to be a joke. In your twisted beliefs your man god slept with his own mother to give birth to himself. In your book your man god ordered Moses to take a whole towns worth of little virgin girls as sex slaves. Don't you ever talk about Christianity giving women more respect when your god raped his mother and orders others to take little virgin girls as sex slaves. Also, your husband is your boss so before you post nonsense like this again make sure you run it by him first.
What’s a joke? Jesus loves women..He created them after all.

Where in the Bible does it say that God slept with Mary to beget Jesus?

Where does it say that those girls were sex slaves...the Jews actually treated their slaves much better than the surrounding nations.

Where does it say that Mary was raped?

Lisa

Superstar
If you really want to argue with someone about their religion you should first find out the difference between culture and religion, shouldn't you? You see a brown "muslim" person killing their child, and you think that comes from Islam. Those are not the rules in Islam, those come from their culture/tradition - where they live.

You went wrong starting with your first point which proves how little you know.
Honour killings and fgm...where are you getting your information from? The news? Being on this site and you're still brainwashed by the media. FGM is not mentioned anywhere in Islam.
Islam doesn't allow murder.
“The blood of a Muslim may not be legally spilt other than in one of three [instances]: the married person who commits adultery; a life for a life; and one who forsakes his religion and abandons the community.”(Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
Knowing you, you'll pick on the married person and abandoning religion. Rules are there for a reason, you need 4 witnesses to have actually seen the act which makes it hard for someone to prove, doesn't it? It won't lead to death.
As for abandoning religion- "Mahmassani has observed that the death penalty was meant to apply, not to simple acts of apostasy from Islam, but when apostasy was linked to an act of political betrayal of the community .The Prophet never killed anyone solely for apostasy. This being the case, the death penalty was not meant to apply to a simple change of faith but to punish acts such as treason, joining forces with the enemy and sedition. [Arkan Huquq al-Insan fi l-Islam (Bases of Human Rights in Islam), Beirut: Dar al-‘Ilm li-l-Malayin, 1979, cited in Kamali, as above]

You're just listing a bunch of crap most of which has already been discussed here. I've already talked about being covered, you don't have a reasonable argument back for that. Again with the r*pe...Use your brain Lisa, how are Muslims allowed to r*pe when sex outside of marraige is not allowed?

Slavery was huge when Islam came, Islam gave rights and protection to those slaves, most importantly Islam discourages slavery with it's many rules and promotes freeing of slaves all the time.
I was under the impression that anyone could be a muslim..not just the brown skinned people?

I’ve heard all about honor killings..where the fathers and sons kill their daughters and sisters because they are less muslim and more like the culture around them..or they do something that the father or brother doesn’t like...even the mothers can get in on this..and its usually the girls that suffer because of course women in islam are treated very badly.

In the search for truth...one must dig deeper than the msm sites that try to say islam is a religion of peace and that they are good to women. Especially when all evidence points otherwise.

I’m not going to pick any muslim scripture for you to say its wrong...but we can see how muslim men treat their women by seeing how most of them are dressed...I think that tells more of a story than the stories that muslims like to tell. And that girl on the end...this will be her reality in a couple of years.

1589313401051.jpeg

It’s interesting that r*pe is not allowed in islam..but in western countries many of the rapists and r*pe gangs are muslims..wonder why?

I think you’re telling stories about islam and slavery.

There’s so many things wrong with what just you said. I don’t even know where to start.

First of all, the quotes don't show me the rights of women. All you've told me is that women are acknowledged, that’s not a big deal, you know. It’s a given that women should be acknowledged.

Men have a hijab, they’re commanded to dress in loose garments that do not reveal what is between their navel and knees. And trousers that shouldn’t go below the ankles.
Men are not taught to practise self control? You don’t know anything about Islam, Lisa. Islam is all about self control. Anyway, just to prove a small part to you.
“Say to the (male) believers, that they cast down their be holdings, (i.e., "modestly" cast down their eyes) and preserve their private parts; that is purer for them
. surely Allah is Aware of what they do.”
“(An-Nūr 24:30)

Prophet Muhammad helped women with their problems all the time. Allah revealed verses of the Quran with the issues women went to Prophet Muhammad for. Here’s one example for you….A woman went to the Prophet asking him why Allah mentions only men in the Quran. Allah sent down a verse making it clear women and men are exactly the same in His eyes.
"Verily, the Muslims men and women, the believers men and women, the men and the women who are obedient (to Allah), the men and women who are truthful, the men and the women who are patient, the men and the women who are humble, the men and the women who give Sadaqat (i.e. Zakah and alms), the men and the women who observe fast, the men and the women who guard their chastity, and the men and the women who remember Allah much with their hearts and tongues, Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise)." [Noble Quran 33:35]

Allah doesn't allow the killing of girls.
“And when the girl [who was] buried alive is asked,
For what sin she was killed
And when the written pages of deeds (good and bad) of every person shall be laid open;
And when the sky is stripped away
And when Hellfire made to blaze
then every soul will discover the consequence of its deeds. “ (Quran Verse 81:9 - 81:14)
It angers Allah if someone does that, and you’re saying it’s okay to kill women and girls?
He makes sure girls and women are cared for.

One of your quote says a man shouldn't be alone so God made him a partner...Women are a second thought there, second class citizens like you said. This is what the Quran says:
“And among His signs is that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquillity with them and He has put love and mercy between your hearts: verily in that are signs for those who reflect." (30:21)
Much more inclusive and beautiful.
There are so many more examples, but I don’t want to make this too long. You can’t even give me one.
I think it does prove that Jesus loves women..He is willing to acknowledge them and help them. Allah, however wants them shamed, covered up and beaten. How do I know..well, its not women’s empowerment to stay hidden under a tent so you don’t tempt a man to r*pe you. That’s just messed up. I’ve read that muslim men are allowed to beat their wives if the wife doesn’t please him..so you don’t have to say anything more about that.

And if men and women are equal..then men should wear the burka. That would be fair and equal..but we all know that men are more important in islam than the woman..the woman is only there to sexually abuse, beat and bear children to carry on the religion and overtake the world.

The prophet was good to women? Ok...why would a good guy want to marry a 6 year old and have sex with her when she was 9 and he was 50ish? Why would a good guy want to steal a relatives wife and beat women? Or even have sex slaves? He comes across and a sick pig of a man and definitely not someone that is there for women..he’s there to exploit and demean them. Which is an antichrist trait btw..the antichrist will show no regard for the desire of women. Allah and his followers fit that to a t.

God was always going to make man a partner because it wasn’t good for man to be alone. He brought the man animals He created..but made the right partner for him..He even made woman from man..that’s not a second class citizen. Men are told to love their wives like Jesus loves the church and gave Himself up for her. Does islam say that...no. I think you kid yourself about islam, honestly.

Kung Fu

Superstar

What’s a joke? Jesus loves women..He created them after all.

Where in the Bible does it say that God slept with Mary to beget Jesus?

Where does it say that those girls were sex slaves...the Jews actually treated their slaves much better than the surrounding nations.

Where does it say that Mary was raped?
Your link doesn't work. It gives me a 404 error. I would also, like to point that "religion of peace" is not an academic article lol.

Then why did he call the Canaanite woman a dog at the master's table?

The word "begotten" means to give birth the natural way which means someone must have impregnated her. Are you denying that her own son impregnated her?

Numbers 31:17-18 New International Version (NIV)
17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Give me proof that Jews treated their slaves better.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals. (That's in their Talmud). Now you show me one verse where slaves are to be treated like animals?

Lisa

Superstar
Your link doesn't work. It gives me a 404 error. I would also, like to point that "religion of peace" is not an academic article lol.

Then why did he call the Canaanite woman a dog at the master's table?

The word "begotten" means to give birth the natural way which means someone must have impregnated her. Are you denying that her own son impregnated her?

Numbers 31:17-18 New International Version (NIV)
17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Give me proof that Jews treated their slaves better.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals. (That's in their Talmud). Now you show me one verse where slaves are to be treated like animals?
I think its because of this sites usage of the word r*pe. If you change the star to an a, then the link would work.
I think the religion of peace site is an academic site...you can learn a lot about islam there.

Wasn’t she a dog at the Jewish table..they weren’t Jews..but He welcomed Her anyway.

Nope, that’s not how Jesus was conceived..God isn’t interested in sex with His creation but since He can bring the world into being..how hard is it for Him to cause a woman to become pregnant? And since He is the cause of the pregnancy..He is the Father to the Son of that pregnancy...hence the only begotten part. And you see she agreed to it.
Luke‬ ‭1:34-35, 37-38‬ ‭
Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I am a virgin?” The angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.

For nothing will be impossible with God.” And Mary said, “Behold, the bondslave of the Lord; may it be done to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.​
‭‭

I don’t have to show you any verses..you can just read the news..about anything in islam..a muslims actions always contradict what muslim apologists say is true.

manama

Star
Ironic part of this is that there are Muslim women here and we've told Lisa a billion times that we don't wear the burqa and those who do, do it for cultural reasons because burqa was never part of Islam.

Ofcourse, she is going to ignore all that to pump her own misinformation everywhere like the Karen she is. Stop trying to argue with her, its worse than talking to a wall.

Lisa

Superstar
Ironic part of this is that there are Muslim women here and we've told Lisa a billion times that we don't wear the burqa and those who do, do it for cultural reasons because burqa was never part of Islam.

Ofcourse, she is going to ignore all that to pump her own misinformation everywhere like the Karen she is. Stop trying to argue with her, its worse than talking to a wall.
Ya, that’s what y’all say..but the truth is that most women wear the burka.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I think its because of this sites usage of the word r*pe. If you change the star to an a, then the link would work.
I think the religion of peace site is an academic site...you can learn a lot about islam there.
You can think whatever it is but the fact remains that it's not an academic article because it's not peer reviewer but what would you know about that. Also, it doesn't work. Unless your article can prove every single Muslim is a rapist than you have nothing but air.

Wasn’t she a dog at the Jewish table..they weren’t Jews..but He welcomed Her anyway.
You don't know your Bible just like how you didn't know that Ishmael would be made into a great nation. This is another case of that. Read the verses again and carefully this time. She was a dog at the master's table. Meaning she was a slave and a dog to the Israelites. He didn't welcome her until his disciples begged Jesus to give her what she wants so she could go away. How Christian like :)

Nope, that’s not how Jesus was conceived..God isn’t interested in sex with His creation but since He can bring the world into being..how hard is it for Him to cause a woman to become pregnant? And since He is the cause of the pregnancy..He is the Father to the Son of that pregnancy...hence the only begotten part. And you see she agreed to it.
Luke‬ ‭1:34-35, 37-38‬ ‭
Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I am a virgin?” The angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.

For nothing will be impossible with God.” And Mary said, “Behold, the bondslave of the Lord; may it be done to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.​
‭‭

You didn't answer my questions. You claimed he's begotten that would mean someone must have slept with her. Did her own son impregnate her or not? It's a yes or no question.

Are you saying she agreed to allowing her own son to impregnate her or did her father impregnate her? You're not making any kind of sense here. Which is it?

I don’t have to show you any verses..you can just read the news..about anything in islam..a muslims actions always contradict what muslim apologists say is true.
No, we need verses. Do you have any? I showed you one of Jews and your god ordering virgin girls to be sex slaves and animals? Show me a anywhere in the Quran anything even close to that?

Lisa

Superstar
You can think whatever it is but the fact remains that it's not an academic article because it's not peer reviewer but what would you know about that. Also, it doesn't work. Unless your article can prove every single Muslim is a rapist than you have nothing but air.
Why does it have to prove every muslim is a rapist...I think it proves that muslim men are allowed to r*pe non muslims.

You don't know your Bible just like how you didn't know that Ishmael would be made into a great nation. This is another case of that. Read the verses again and carefully this time. She was a dog at the master's table. Meaning she was a slave and a dog to the Israelites. He didn't welcome her until his disciples begged Jesus to give her what she wants so she could go away. How Christian like :)
I do know that Ishmael wasn’t part of the covenant and I did know he would be a nation..just didn’t remember the great part.

Jesus was always going to give her eternal life..why do you think He started talking to her in the first place?

Lisa

Superstar
I live in a Muslim country and you rarely see burqa on the streets. Stop talking about what you don't know Lisa, you look dumber than you already are.
What country is I that you live in again?

Show us the stats?
Why? Its not like muslims countries want it known how they really treat their women...they are trying for good pr too. I mean how fortunate for women that they can drive in Saudi Arabia now..but you can’t go uncovered in Iran.
I remember the neighbor lady going back to Iran to visit relatives and telling me she had to wear the costume there..but here she didn’t. Doesn’t sound like she had any choices in Iran. I think she was awful lucky her husband was that kind to her here.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Why does it have to prove every muslim is a rapist...I think it proves that muslim men are allowed to r*pe non muslims.
Show us the verses where Muslims are told that their allowed to r*pe? I showed your god commands little virgin girls to be taken as sex slaves now why don't you do the same. It's common courtesy.

I do know that Ishmael wasn’t part of the covenant and I did know he would be a nation..just didn’t remember the great part.

Jesus was always going to give her eternal life..why do you think He started talking to her in the first place?
Still doesn't take away from the fact that you were wrong about Ishmael.

Again, your stupidity pours through. He ignored her and kept it ignoring her until his disciples had to convince him to give her what she wants so she could leave. Dogs aren't welcome.

You also, didn't answer my question on Mary's own son impregnating her. So she allowed her own son to impregnate her or was it her father that impregnated her. Which one is it?

Kung Fu

Superstar
What country is I that you live in again?

Why? Its not like muslims countries want it known how they really treat their women...they are trying for good pr too. I mean how fortunate for women that they can drive in Saudi Arabia now..but you can’t go uncovered in Iran.
I remember the neighbor lady going back to Iran to visit relatives and telling me she had to wear the costume there..but here she didn’t. Doesn’t sound like she had any choices in Iran. I think she was awful lucky her husband was that kind to her here.
Show us the stats?

What did they wear in Iran? I've been there so I want to see if your lying out of your ass.

Lisa

Superstar
Show us the verses where Muslims are told that their allowed to r*pe? I showed your god commands little virgin girls to be taken as sex slaves now why don't you do the same. It's common courtesy.

Still doesn't take away from the fact that you were wrong about Ishmael.

Again, your stupidity pours through. He ignored her and kept it ignoring her until his disciples had to convince him to give her what she wants so she could leave. Dogs aren't welcome.

You also, didn't answer my question on Mary's own son impregnating her. So she allowed her own son to impregnate her or was it her father that impregnated her. Which one is it?
You showed me what? You just mentioned it.

I’m not wrong about Ishmael..even where God says he will be a wild donkey of a man, his hand will be against everyone and everyone‘s hand will be against him...boy ain’t that the truth!!!

Mary was impregnated by God..but not in the way that humans do it.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You showed me what? You just mentioned it.

I’m not wrong about Ishmael..even where God says he will be a wild donkey of a man, his hand will be against everyone and everyone‘s hand will be against him...boy ain’t that the truth!!!

Mary was impregnated by God..but not in the way that humans do it.
Why are you lying? I showed you the verses and you even quoted it in your reply but conveniently never replied back to that part.

The wild donkey part is a mistranslation. Probably which was done on purpose by your scribes because of the several times it was translated from one language into another lol.

You still didn't answer the question. Was she impregnated by her son or her father? Which one is it and was she impregnated by her son or father?

Kung Fu

Superstar
She had to wear her costume...cover up..where she didn’t cover up here.

Your article doesn't show what women in Iran wear. Why are you deflecting? Show me what your friend wore in Iran? You say they wear tents so show me?

Your own article states that they wear headscarves. You said they had to wear burqas. So were you lying or did you make a mistake?

Lisa

Superstar
Why are you lying? I showed you the verses and you even quoted it in your reply but conveniently never replied back to that part.

The wild donkey part is a mistranslation. Probably which was done on purpose by your scribes because of the several times it was translated from one language into another lol.

You still didn't answer the question. Was she impregnated by her son or her father? Which one is it and was she impregnated by her son or father?
You quoted the talmud but it didn’t make any sense to what you were saying...so I ignored it.

Its not a mistranslation Ishmael’s descendant’s are all against everyone.

She was impregnated by God the Father so that she could give birth to the Son, only God could make a virgin pregnant.

Lisa

Superstar
Your article doesn't show what women in Iran wear. Why are you deflecting? Show me what your friend wore in Iran? You say they wear tents so show me?

Your own article states that they wear headscarves. You said they had to wear burqas. So were you lying or did you make a mistake?
I didn’t take a picture of her..and she wasn’t my friend but my neighbor and she told me that she was going to wear her costume there when I mentioned she didn’t dress like that here.

They have to wear something don’t they, were the muslims here say its optional. I don’t think I made a mistake because they have to cover up and I don’t believe that its limited to just headscarves.