Why is Ramadan considered fasting when all people do is eat a large early 4 AM breakfast and just skip lunch then eat a huge dinner?

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa you should respond in numbered points so it's easier to cross reference, if you're going to dissect posts.

Just to prove my point
Lisa is so bloody pathetic..in the same post where i told her I KNOW EX MUSLIM ATHIESTS...she tells me
'islam doesnt like to acknowledge ex muslims'

why would i respond to the rest of your crappy post when you're THIS pathetic?
Don’t respond then..I didn’t see you using numbers either.

JoChris

Superstar
Go to actual youtube website, see playlist on right. 1st of 10 videos proving Muhammad was a white supremacist.

Alternatively search: Muhammad's so white (look for Acts 17 apologetics playlist.)

Last edited:
O people, We have created you male and female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know one another. Verily, the most noble of you to Allah is the most righteous of you. Verily, Allah is knowing and aware.

Surat al-Hujurat 49:13

Among His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Verily, in that are signs for people of knowledge.

Surat al-Rum 30:22

No one is better than anyone else except by religion or good deeds. It is enough evil for a man to be profane, vulgar, greedy, or cowardly.

Source: Shu’ab al-Imān 4767, Grade: Sahih

Verily, Allah has removed from you the pride of the time of ignorance with its boasting of ancestors. Verily, one is only a righteous believer or a miserable sinner. All of the people are the children of Adam, and Adam was created from dust.

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 3955, Grade: Sahih

Of all the critiques you can make of Islam, racism is certainly the most ludicrous.

Malcolm X is one of the most revered and respected Muslims of the modern age. Would he have followed a religion that told him that White people were superior to him? This is what Malcolm said on his pilgrimage to Makkah:

"Never have I witnessed such sincere hospitality and overwhelming spirit of true brotherhood as is practiced by people of all colors and races here in this ancient Holy Land, the home of Abraham, Muhammad and all the other Prophets of the Holy Scriptures. For the past week, I have been utterly speechless and spellbound by the graciousness I see displayed all around me by people of all colors."

"There were tens of thousands of pilgrims, from all over the world. They were of all colors, from blue-eyed blondes to black-skinned Africans. But we were all participating in the same ritual, displaying a spirit of unity and brotherhood that my experiences in America had led me to believe never could exist between the white and non-white."

JoChris

Superstar
The hadith clearly states that the man in question was like Satan because of the evil things he did. The description of appearance is just a narrator mentioning who the man in question looked like and what he did.

Floss can't read and has the intellect level of a 4chan loving incel. Don't bother spending any time on him.

Also Christians forcefully stole black people from their homes, brought them to the west, forcefully converted them to Christianity and stripped them from all human rights and to this day, treat them awfully. You are the last people who should talk about racism.
Please explain how white people are responsible for the presence of slavery in Muslim countries right now. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world#Slavery_in_the_late_20th_and_21st-century_Muslim_world

manama

Star

Lisa

Superstar
Are you serious?!?
In your mind Muslim men are lustful and potential rapists?
What kind of weird thinking is that!
Men are men, doesn't matter if they're Muslim or not. Are you so naive to think women aren't getting raped, sexualized, and trafficked as prostitutes etc around the world. Islam came down for the whole of humanity therefore we have rules to protect those who need protection. Hijab coupled with rules in Islam help everyone. I'm pretty sure woman have less rights and dignity in Christianity. Aren't your nuns wearing "tents"?...You're disrespecting your own religion while you're at it.
Totally serious! Muslim men are lustful and rapists...which is why muslim women cover up in those tents. Why wherever the muslims men go in Western Europe there are sexual assaults and r*pe of the native women there.
Sweden is the r*pe capital of the world because of muslims. Muslim sex assaults increased on one New Years in Germany..1000 women complained. In Britain...muslim r*pe gangs.

Doesn’t sound like women get any protection in islam anyway.

Christianity gives women more respect because Jesus actually likes women...where allah hates them.

I’m not catholic and catholicism isn’t Christianity.

JoChris

Superstar
I bet you stalk David Wood in real life too.
Your hadiths were written by Muslims in the 7th century.
Are you going to accuse David Wood writing them next?
:)

We've done it before JoChris, I'm not going to get into a debate with you that we have already been in before. Your memory problems aren't a concern of mine, use the search button.
Not the white supremacist aspect of Muhammad we haven't. You Muslims refuse to face his racism.

Totally serious! Muslim men are lustful and rapists...which is why muslim women cover up in those tents. Why wherever the muslims men go in Western Europe there are sexual assaults and r*pe of the native women there.
Sweden is the r*pe capital of the world because of muslims. Muslim sex assaults increased on one New Years in Germany..1000 women complained. In Britain...muslim r*pe gangs.

Doesn’t sound like women get any protection in islam anyway.

Christianity gives women more respect because Jesus actually likes women...where allah hates them.

I’m not catholic and catholicism isn’t Christianity.
The behaviours of those who chose to follow their own desires, against the commandments of God, are not part of Islam's teachings. The sins of the lawless few are not the sins of the whole religion, ipso facto.

Sarge

Rookie
While i don't agree with the approach of OP's questions (clear xenophobe), there is a serious issue with some Muslims and gluttony in Ramadan. The exercise of restraint doesn't seem to be applied before or after the fast.

JoChris

Superstar
Please stop embarrassing yourself by using the same words you've used in front of me years ago.
I did not write Islamic texts. Your religion's founders did.
Anyone who has enough search skills and knowledge of keywords can find what Islam truly is.

And stop deflecting onto different topics. Your religion is the topic. Face it for once.
Your (including all Muslims) constant patronising and refusal to ever address the issues in your religion is a major reason why so few people want to ever interact with you, whether online or real life.

manama

Star
Anyone who has enough search skills and knowledge of keywords can find what Islam truly is.
I know you have to follow a script to get your 2 dollar paycheck every Ramadan, its alright, one day you'll mature enough to remember things. (And use the search function).

Lisa

Superstar
The behaviours of those who chose to follow their own desires, against the commandments of God, are not part of Islam's teachings. The sins of the lawless few are not the sins of the whole religion, ipso facto.
Aren’t they just following their prophet? That’s what he did.

That is a poor argument, there are around 25 Hadith collections in Sunni Islam alone. Islam has never held the position that something being in a book makes it authentic, anything but!
Muslims have always held that Hadith collections include both authentic Hadith and inauthentic Hadith. The recorders of these Hadith collections did not try to censor anything, they recorded everything, stuff from friends and enemies of Muhammad, they recorded the whole range.
No Muslim takes any Hadith collection as authentic by itself, that is entirely silly of you to think such a thing.

And stop deflecting onto different topics. Your religion is the topic. Face it for once.
Your (including all Muslims) constant patronising and refusal to ever address the issues in your religion is a major reason why so few people want to ever interact with you, whether online or real life.
You are taking what might be legitimate quotations, and then misappropriating, misrepresenting, and misapplying them. Words that are benign in the eyes of one person become malevolent in the eyes of another.

Lisa

Superstar
I know you have to follow a script to get your 2 dollar paycheck every Ramadan, its alright, one day you'll mature enough to remember things. (And use the search function).
That’s your reply? With the way you were going..I would have thought you’d have something better...but guess not. There is no real rebuttal.