Why is Ramadan considered fasting when all people do is eat a large early 4 AM breakfast and just skip lunch then eat a huge dinner?

Infinity loop thinks if he/she can put you in a box of a coined term of theology she has you figured out - and thinks it undermines your position which is laughable really, because its just recycled antichristian rhetoric that they have learned against these topics, its almost like you brainwashed yourself with every antichristian source and can just quote it on demand. You do realise this is how it reads dont you?

manama

Star
Infinity loop thinks if he/she can put you in a box of a coined term of theology she has you figured out - and thinks it undermines your position which is laughable really, because its just recycled antichristian rhetoric that they have learned against these topics, its almost like you brainwashed yourself with every antichristian source and can just quote it on demand. You do realise this is how it reads dont you?
Using big words doesn't make you look smarter. We can quote things on demand because you people don't come up with anything new other than what you've been saying every other month.

You're just playing game with me, quit your BS. This is going to be my last response to you.

NO real Christians put their faith in any OT prophets, they're all sinners, they needed JESUS as much as I do. I have no clue how you twisted this into rejecting the OT.
As I said in the previous post: You made comments about polygamy which were entirely ignorant of the OT, then you changed the subject to being about your exclusivity of salvation through the man Jesus.

If you do accept the Prophets, then you would not have such issues. Jesus is a non-sequitur in this discussion which is about marriages.

not being funny but most muslims ive come across are pretty fat, a 24 hour fast is pretty poor, and serious autophagy doesnt kick in til about 3 days in. so yeh the fast is pretty poor, get over it.

manama

Star
Nobody cares about your lack of intelligence which leads you to judge a religion based on the weight of the few people you've come across in life while simultaneously ignoring that science actually supports the fast. Stop getting into discussions you can not carry.

No it actually reads and implies heavily that you've never actually read the Bible and don't know much about history, if anything at all.
It reads like you're a very aggravated and emotional person who has a weak faith and gets a kick over harassing others, particular Muslims (but who knows what other religious groups you harass).
It reads as though you are pressured into following Christianity.

Anyway, men and women in the Qur'an are referred to much like the sun/moon, day/night, earth/heaven, etc. They are seen as complimentary. There is no women without man, and there is no man without women. The two are existentially intertwined.
you know man..
Rabia Basri...in all of christianity, i don't think they produced a woman like her.

it amazes me that xtians dont know about her...and yet most dont even know about Madam Guyone who's the one christian i was impressed by.
they will however know about some random persian asylum seeker slag telling everyone she is 'ex moslelimb'.

Ninja

Rookie
Iblees and his minions on VC full force this Ramadan.

mashallah, they only help Islam with their stupidity, if only they knew.
Subhan'Allah, that's so true. I've been a lurker on these message boards for years and thanks to the majority of the muslim responses with patience and sound logic to these hateful and ignorant posts by some Christians and others & Allah's guidance, I'm now on the straight path Alhamdulillah. May Allah guide all those others watching & may Allah reward all of you responding back with clear answers and may He bless you all.

JoChris

Superstar
Using big words doesn't make you look smarter. We can quote things on demand because you people don't come up with anything new other than what you've been saying every other month.
Quote without sources until pulled up for it.
Subhan'Allah, that's so true. I've been a lurker on these message boards for years and thanks to the majority of the muslim responses with patience and sound logic to these hateful and ignorant posts by some Christians and others & Allah's guidance, I'm now on the straight path Alhamdulillah. May Allah guide all those others watching & may Allah reward all of you responding back with clear answers and may He bless you all.
Please continue following the words of Western culture Muslims only (and therefore not your prophet).

JoChris

Superstar
lol this ones gonna be good! I'm getting my popcorn ready

View attachment 35962
Ever notice how high the obesity rates are in Muslim countries? https://muslimvillage.com/2016/06/23/119063/many-10-fattest-countries-muslim/

And how weight gain often occurs in Ramadan?

:)

Quote without sources until pulled up for it.
It's known by everybody that I change the font when I quote, just with the Bible.

Your post just shows that you knowingly commit ad hominems (attack me instead of my arguments), as this is evident in all of our interactions where you simply lie, attack and are dismissive towards any arguments that either challenge or obliterate your belief system because of your emotional attachment to it.

Brings to mind this post after you did your routine back when I first encountered you, where I perfectly and accurately summed you up before seeing you subsequently afterwards:

It brings to mind the very nature of this thread, which is once again one of arrogant Christian egotistical fallacious self-superiority. To look down on the Muslim as just stupid and unable to think, and to see the world as a blazing fire which is engulfing everyone except those that accept their superman idol as "lord and savior". Who will willingly go on their way to shit on Muslims, yet give lazy, incoherent arguments against Islam without even attempting to lift a finger to defend the very arbitrary collection of Books (the Bible) that they (Christians) consider to be so great, authoritative and totally above the idea of Direct Revelation, in the case of the Qur'an.
The constant obnoxious behavior, dodging everything that you don't like, not giving straight answers to anything and then having the audacity to pretend that we are the ones doing what you're doing. It's rich but wholly childish.
At the end of it, it brings into question the entire Abrahamic tradition. Depends which way you swing.
Maybe religions outside the Abrahamic tradition are the real truth and we are so caught up with idolizing things that have no actual reality, or maybe we collectively as Jews, Christians and Muslims just don't understand our texts.
Truth remains that in order to accept the Bible as any form of authority (leaving aside mutual respect of parts within it), requires one to also put everything else on the table, as the Bible alone has no authority and is rather just a cultural prop leftover.
The nature of this thread is very clear from the offset and it's a shame you Christians have such low standards on your Bible, such low standards that you may as well be pot-smoking atheists. Heck, you may even learn something from trying out that lifestyle, who knows?

To be completely unable to defend your Bible in any way, yet having such strong disdain, disrespect and prejudice against the Qur'an, just amuses me. At the end of it all, the Abrahamic tradition likely just shows us that life itself is a big joke.

And also:

You clearly don't take the same position the other way around. Your posts unveil that there is something in Christianity that doesn't satisfy you, so your attacks on Islam are the way you preoccupied that side of yourself that is in fear, with closet doubt. Attacking Islam is more satisfying for you than defending your own Bible, which is in dire need of attention.
You don't feel the brick wall you smash into every time you claim Jesus "is Lord" or that the Bible is "scripture". These errors will only continue to bring you further down through your self-repression and inability to cultivate intelligence within yourself. You project your fear onto others and let that suffice, but it only serves your self or ego in the present moment. You gradually dig yourself a bigger hole and forget the oil in your lamp that you are supposed to have for your bride.

sadtruth

Established
Ever notice how high the obesity rates are in Muslim countries? https://muslimvillage.com/2016/06/23/119063/many-10-fattest-countries-muslim/

And how weight gain often occurs in Ramadan?

:)
What does this have to do with religion?
I know a bunch of Muslims that workout and eat right...even in Ramadan. Shocking, I know.
Fried/oily food is what makes people gain weight, if they're not healthy on normal days, they obviously won't carry it on in Ramadan. It's common sense. More of a culture problem than religion.
UK and America have an obesity problem too, is that because they're Christians? Lol

sadtruth

Established
Are they seriously trying to argue the whole thing by saying Muslims are fat? Lol you can only expect this kind of intellect (or lack thereof) from the Christians of these forums.
What is wrong with the Christians in this part of the forum? They're so hateful, I'm shocked.
You don't have to defend your religion by disrespecting another. In another thread they linked a video of a guy who disrespects the prophet. So much hate...It's disturbing.

floss

Star
What is wrong with the Christians in this part of the forum? They're so hateful, I'm shocked.
You don't have to defend your religion by disrespecting another. In another thread they linked a video of a guy who disrespects the prophet. So much hate...It's disturbing.
Let me get this straight, you're telling me Christians are being hateful for exposing a man that had sex with a prepubescent girl, married a wife of his adopted son after causing the divorce by lusting after her, and told his follower to beat their wives into submission, and r*pe his female captives and slave girls, and suck on a tongue of little boy, and walked around covered in semens???

Last edited:
Are they seriously trying to argue the whole thing by saying Muslims are fat? Lol you can only expect this kind of intellect (or lack thereof) from the Christians of these forums.
Nobodies arguing anything, fasting = good, fact = the ramadan fast is not that big of a fast 11-16, ever heard of the snake diet? he recommends 24 hour dry fasts like nearly everyday. Why so hurt about this, its just a fact.

sadtruth

Established
Let me get this straight, you're telling me Christians are being hateful for exposing a man that had sex with a prepubescent girl, married a wife of his adopted son after causing the divorce by lusting after her, and told his follower to beat their wives into submission, and r*pe his female captives and slave girls, and suck on a tongue of little boy, and walked around covered in semens???
You've just proven my point. You're disgusting and disrespectful. If you think I would want to engage in debate with you after your stupid comment you're delusional.