Why is nobody talking about this?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Puts me in mind of Revelation 12 @Vixy ...

The deceived musicians and choreographers can mock it, but it’s going to happen!

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Journeyman

Established

A guy dressed as Lucifer stands on a forum holding his demons in chains. And this won in Norway yet noone talked about it. Uhm, helloo?
I try and avoid it Vixy because it's utter trash even before the occult signalling begins. There's no doubt though that there's more and more to be found in any of the big audience spectacles whether it be Eurovision, the Olympics or the Superbowl.

One thing which does cause me to pause however is the idea that it's the powers that be that are deliberately making this stuff as blatant as possible. That brazen aspect to it makes me question whether they're seeking to provoke a reaction from us.

I think they're following Revelation like an actor follows a script. Israel as we know it today is a product of Rothschild and their fellow travellers. They designed the supreme court building which is one of the most Luciferian buildings on the planet and they did so with their names plastered all over it and their signatures on the cheques that built it.

At the moment my stance is thus: I'll condemn the rubbish like this as the trash it clearly is, but I don't want to dance to the tune of these people and if they've got a role for me to play in their masquerade I decline the position.

Karlysymon

Superstar

A guy dressed as Lucifer stands on a forum holding his demons in chains. And this won in Norway yet noone talked about it. Uhm, helloo?
(Un)Surprisingly, the tune is catchy. Not that the fallen archangel would produce anything less. Anyway, this to me is part of a long campaign to rehabilitate the image of the Fallen archangel in our hearts and minds (by generating sympathies), as a preparation for the "big reveal". Whether people believe in God or not, we are all going to be confronted by the same deception as his minions (our overlords) are feverishly working towards that goal and it rests with everyone to (re)examine the topic of lucifer's fall because our eternal interests depend on how we will react to the "big reveal".

(advertisement for the tv show Lucifer)
1617990715951.png 1617990778217.png 1617990905821.png

sickgirl15

Established

I found this song to be very well done! I didn’t think it was pro-demonic at all. I’ve always liked the concept of fallen angels. Once a strange old guy told me I “looked like a fallen Angel,” whatever he meant by that.” The lyrics were decent. You say this was made in Norway, Sweden? Well, all over Europe they aren’t brainwashed to be “God fearing” (I just love those words.. haha)! In America, “God “ supposedly “loves us,” and we’re “supposed to love him,” BUT we “must fear him?” That makes absolutely NO sense to me, and never has! It sounds like quite the dysfunctional “relationship,” right? “Love me but FEAR me at the same time!” Like a toxic relationship with the added hell of domestic violence! Fake Christians are all around us. They claim to follow Christ, but hate lgbt people!! Christ never hated lgbt people! He hated no one at all! Hypocritical fake Christians!! Religion was made to control the masses. (Ever hear the quote: “religion is the opiate of the masses)?! I know most Priests, Deacons, Fathers in the church are really homosexual, and are very ashamed of it (actually, I love being a bisexual woman)! The “men of god” take care of their sexual needs through little kids. The church has known this for the longest time, that’s why they cover for the rapist/closeted/perverts)!! It is NO one else’s business who has the hots for who, which gender they happen to be or color, etc! As long as it’s consensual, miserable, bored, jealous, envious, hypocritical closet freaks called “Conservatives” (ha! Not behind closed doors), and Repugnicans (they all suppress their desires in the public eye, then have their pedophilic, sick & depraved “parties” in private! I’m glad I have the guts to live authentically! It’s the only way, in my opinion!!

A Freeman

Superstar
Puts me in mind of Revelation 12 @Vixy ...

The deceived musicians and choreographers can mock it, but it’s going to happen!

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
It's not "going to happen"; the war in heaven already DID happen, and is the reason why we were banished to the Earth. That's why verses 7-9 from Revelation 12 are written in PAST TENSE.

7 And there WAS war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out INTO THE EARTH, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ (Michael): for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time (6000 years, which is almost up).

The war that began in heaven between good (God and Prince Michael) and evil (Lucifer/Satan/the devil and his followers -- all of us here on Earth) is still going on today, and is about to culminate with WW3 and Armageddon, followed immediately by Judgment Day.

Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask Him?

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels (YOU that do not DO God's Will):

Luke 9:54-55
9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw [this], they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elijah did?
9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what kind of spirit ye are of (Rev. 12:7-9; Matt. 8:22).

We admit we are all sinners (i.e. people who break The Law/do evil) and people still don't seem to get it. Why is it almost an across-the-board requirement in the music industry to "sell one's soul to the devil" to become popular and famous?

Where except in hell (aka planet Earth) could Lucifer/Satan (evil/the devil) temporarily rule over governments, courts, organized religions and the music industry? Where except in hell could such songs even be made?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It's not "going to happen"; the war in heaven already DID happen, and is the reason why we were banished to the Earth. That's why verses 7-9 from Revelation 12 are written in PAST TENSE.

7 And there WAS war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out INTO THE EARTH, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ (Michael): for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time (6000 years, which is almost up).

The war that began in heaven between good (God and Prince Michael) and evil (Lucifer/Satan/the devil and his followers -- all of us here on Earth) is still going on today, and is about to culminate with WW3 and Armageddon, followed immediately by Judgment Day.

Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask Him?

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels (YOU that do not DO God's Will):

Luke 9:54-55
9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw [this], they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elijah did?
9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what kind of spirit ye are of (Rev. 12:7-9; Matt. 8:22).

We admit we are all sinners (i.e. people who break The Law/do evil) and people still don't seem to get it. Why is it almost an across-the-board requirement in the music industry to "sell one's soul to the devil" to become popular and famous?

Where except in hell (aka planet Earth) could Lucifer/Satan (evil/the devil) temporarily rule over governments, courts, organized religions and the music industry? Where except in hell could such songs even be made?

Double Reference in Biblical Prophecy

Author
Dennis McCallum and Gary DeLashmutt

Introduction
There are a number of prophecies in the OT which have a primary application to the millenial kingdom or the eternal kingdom, but are fulfilled in part in the church age. Furthermore, there are prophecies which seem to focus on the immediate historical context of the prophet, yet there is a more complete fulfillment later.

This tendency to speak of events that are separated by time, as though they were not, is called the principle of double reference.
The tendency of scripture to reveal God's plan by way of double reference is consistent throughout the OT. For example, the promise of a "son" and a "house" to David (II Sam. 7) is fulfilled in his son Solomon, but not wholly. The full effect of the promise is not realized until the "Son of Man" and his kingdom.

Four Classes of Double Reference

Four different kinds of double references can be distinguished in Scripture:

A. Type
In the case of a type, or a typical prediction, the seer's eyes are fixed on the closer of the two events exclusively. In other words, details of the prophecy are completely satisfied by the earlier event or person. Yet scripture states (either in the original passage or elsewhere) that there is also a subsequent event or person foreshadowed by the prediction.
EXAMPLES: Dan. 8:17-26; Jer. 31:15 (see Mt. 2:17,18)

B. Gap

When the prophet predicts one event or person, followed without notice by a reference to a later event or person, it constitutes a "prophetic gap". It should be noticed in this case, that the predictive material referring to the later event will not fit the earlier event. Neither will the description of the earlier event fit the later event. There are very few pure gap prophecies.
EXAMPLES: Is. 11:1-5; Is. 61:1,2 (see Lk.4:17-21); Dan. 2:40-44; Dan. 7: 7-12

C. Type-Gap

Often, type and gap are combined. In this case, the prediction of the earlier event or person is typical of the later, but the description of the later event or person does not fit the earlier very well.
EXAMPLES: Is. 13; Dan. 11:20-45; Joel

D. Unforeseen Partial

In the final kind of double reference, the prophet's focus is exclusively on the later event. Later, it is revealed by scripture that there is also an earlier event which, although unforeseen, is a real, but incomplete fulfillment of the prophecy. Frequently, the unforeseen event concerns the Church Age, which was not clearly revealed to the Old Testament prophets.
EXAMPLES: Joel 2:28-32 (see Acts 2:16-21); Jer. 31:31-34 (see Heb. 8:8-13;10:16-18)

The Agrarian

Veteran
(Un)Surprisingly, the tune is catchy. Not that the fallen archangel would produce anything less. Anyway, this to me is part of a long campaign to rehabilitate the image of the Fallen archangel in our hearts and minds (by generating sympathies), as a preparation for the "big reveal". Whether people believe in God or not, we are all going to be confronted by the same deception as his minions (our overlords) are feverishly working towards that goal and it rests with everyone to (re)examine the topic of lucifer's fall because our eternal interests depend on how we will react to the "big reveal".

(advertisement for the tv show Lucifer)
View attachment 54106 View attachment 54107 View attachment 54108
Well thats telling!!!