Why Is Mgtow Growing?

Your supposed truth is sexist, baseless, and makes no sense. You can't even prove it so you leave?
If it doesn't make sense to you, does it mean that you get to insult me? I daresay not. Be humble. Perhaps you just can't see it from my angle yet. Or is your viewpoint the only viewpoint? We are so ignorant but yet think we know it all. Look where the world is today. How decadent. How immoral. Satan and his plot got us there. The trees should never have been cut. Roads should never have been built. Music should never have prospered. The media should never have got into everybody's house so as to brainwash just about anybody without them knowing it. But yeah, go along with them and you will see where that leads you and do turn a blind eye to Hadiths just because you don't see the sense of it. I just hope you won't regret it in the end. And if you had the reality of faith, you'd be sure that i'm only here because God Wills me to be here.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
STOP LIKING MY POSTS
VC market roundup
(reuters) heavy trading yesterday on the VC forum market saw GIF stocks plummeting yesterday after several extreme comments by the CEO and founder. justjess financials corp (JJ Nasdaq) dumped shares, early in the trading session, followed by several others. GIF shares tumbled -24.5% after several comments about women, triggering a major shakeup on the board.
saturdays decline was the steepest drop in GIF since last quarter, where he made an assertion that all homosexuals should be killed. stocks had rallied slightly after that comment, followed by yesterday evenings activity.
weak arguments are keeping the future outlook on GIF to an all time low. GIF is up 1.5% early this morning at the opening bell.

If that personal opinion was made Sharia Law then women would not be able to leave their homes or even answer the phone.
Thank God I am in a western nation!!!!!
You would then be disguising your voice gruffly if you ever had to answer the phone or be forced to speak to a male stranger.

But does it have to be every thread, every topic? I get it, you're very devout. There is no shame in that. Can we just discuss some topics without religion? I'm beginning to doubt it.
Every thread, seriously? Aren't you just exaggerating just a little? If it were really every thread, it would be literally EVERY thread. Speak the honest truth and don't lie. It just comes naturally to me. I don't do it on purpose. Why be so intolerant? Are you so oblivious to God THAT much that you can't bear to hear about Him? Do yourself a favor and start ignoring that devil's voice in your head. It's his emotions, not yours.

Lurker

Star
Every thread, seriously? Aren't you just exaggerating just a little? If it were really every thread, it would be literally EVERY thread. Speak the honest truth and don't lie. It just comes naturally to me. I don't do it on purpose. Why be so intolerant? Are you so oblivious to God THAT much that you can't bear to hear about Him? Do yourself a favor and start ignoring that devil's voice in your head. It's his emotions, not yours.
Granted, I have not read every thread.

polymoog

Superstar
i have not read every one of your posts, but the ones i DID read always end up with you talking about your gods opinion on the matter. if i wanted to know your gods opinion, id read the koran. if you can find a way to say what YOU think in YOUR own words, fine. otherwise, youre no better than a islam bot on this board, spewing scripture.

JoChris

Superstar
You would then be disguising your voice gruffly if you ever had to answer the phone or be forced to speak to a male stranger.
No way would I be willing to strain my voice in case another man MIGHT be attracted. :rolleyes:

I know you are extremely idealistic GIF, but do you realise how drastic measures would be if your suggested rule was to be put in place officially? Islamic countries would become a anti-women version of Orwell's novel 1984.
Constant surveillance of women IN CASE they talk to another man.
Why stop at personal oral communication? Why not online forums or Facebook too? The woman might attract another man somehow, through her gifted typing....

What you call submission would be a form of imprisonment.

Devine

Star
VC market roundup
(reuters) heavy trading yesterday on the VC forum market saw GIF stocks plummeting yesterday after several extreme comments by the CEO and founder. justjess financials corp (JJ Nasdaq) dumped shares, early in the trading session, followed by several others. GIF shares tumbled -24.5% after several comments about women, triggering a major shakeup on the board.
saturdays decline was the steepest drop in GIF since last quarter, where he made an assertion that all homosexuals should be killed. stocks had rallied slightly after that comment, followed by yesterday evenings activity.
weak arguments are keeping the future outlook on GIF to an all time low. GIF is up 1.5% early this morning at the opening bell.
tee hee

i have not read every one of your posts, but the ones i DID read always end up with you talking about your gods opinion on the matter. if i wanted to know your gods opinion, id read the koran. if you can find a way to say what YOU think in YOUR own words, fine. otherwise, youre no better than a islam bot on this board, spewing scripture.
It's not about what we want. It's about what God Wants from us. We're His creatures and we owe Him gratefulness. There's Only One God whatever our opinions may be of Him. The first reason why anybody's seeing anything's simply because God Wills him/her to. It's not because we can read or see or whatnot. It's not because of everything except because of Him. So everybody should always be questioning themselves.

Venus

Rookie
If it doesn't make sense to you, does it mean that you get to insult me? I daresay not. Be humble. Perhaps you just can't see it from my angle yet. Or is your viewpoint the only viewpoint? We are so ignorant but yet think we know it all. Look where the world is today. How decadent. How immoral. Satan and his plot got us there. The trees should never have been cut. Roads should never have been built. Music should never have prospered. The media should never have got into everybody's house so as to brainwash just about anybody without them knowing it. But yeah, go along with them and you will see where that leads you and do turn a blind eye to Hadiths just because you don't see the sense of it. I just hope you won't regret it in the end. And if you had the reality of faith, you'd be sure that i'm only here because God Wills me to be here.
I don't thing you are following your own advice.