Why Is Mgtow Growing?

If whatever is to come is gods will, than it must be gods will that I pursue the pleasures of the flesh. :)

And your not addressing the double standard. Why should women be forced into a more modest dress code then men?
Then it's also God's Will that you should be receiving the message that pursuance of the worldly pleasures pales in comparison to the pursuance of His Approval and that He Would Definitely Love you more if you sought Him out rather rather than seeking out fleshly pleasures, when what's to come will inevitably come, whatever good you may do.

Women are more attractive than men and it's human nature that men are the ones who make the first move. So to prevent temptation, that is.

mecca

Superstar
I was watching this mgtow video a long time ago because I didn't know what it was and there were comments under it saying that men were going to put women in concentration camps.
That was one of their goals.

So that shows you the mindset of the people in this "rights movement".

Last edited:
When you sincerely love God with all your heart, it makes no difference whether you're confined or not, whether you're a man or a woman.

justjess

Superstar
Jesus mother fucking Christ... I cant.

I have officially concluded you are nothing but a troll. Goodbye.

??? maybe to men... but it's subjective.

No it's not. Anyone can.
The beauty of a woman lies in her shyness. Take that away and you're left with a vulgar being. Shyness doesn't equal making the first move. We've been brainwashed by them. Men shouldn't ever have mingled with women over whom they've no rights over. The elites, instigated by Satan, spun their web around us, schooling us gradually, seeking to turn us away from our natural predispositions. You'll realize it all one day.

rainerann

Star
I was watching this mgtow video a long time ago because I didn't know what it was and there were comments under it saying that men were going to put women in concentration camps.
That was one of their goals.

So that shows you the mindset of the people in this "rights movement".
When you sincerely love God with all your heart, it makes no difference whether you're confined or not, whether you're a man or a woman.

mecca

Superstar
The beauty of a woman lies in her shyness. Take that away and you're left with a vulgar being. Shyness doesn't equal making the first move.
Not all women are shy and having confidence doesn't make you vulgar.
Men shouldn't ever have mingled with women
What are you talking about? So now men and women aren't allowed to be near each other? We are all human beings and there is nothing wrong with interacting with each other normally.
The elites, instigated by Satan, spun their web around us, schooling us gradually, seeking to turn us away from our natural predispositions.
That has nothing to do with making the first move, or men and women existing in the same room.

Sense perception is sense deception. To you confinement might mean the end of all things. To me, it's just another test from God.

mecca

Superstar
Sense perception is sense deception. To you confinement might mean the end of all things. To me, it's just another test from God.
Yeah but your response made it seem like the mgtow guys wanting to put women in concentration camps was no big deal.

The Zone

Star
Just tongue waggin' and showin' my appreciation for the females da house.;)

And as soon as I posted that a Find Asian Love date site ad popped up in the thread.:rolleyes:

Aero

Superstar
The beauty of a woman is her shyness? Idk about all of that. Carl Jung said that there is nothing more terrifying on this Earth than a beautiful woman. I'm not totally sure what he meant by that, but it's not a difficult puzzle.

It's about vulnerabilities I think. For both man and woman when they connect with each other.

But that doesn't justify concentration camps. You're not recognizing the severity of the situation... you basically just disregarded how disgusting it is to imprison an entire group of people.
That's simply because in your perception, you believe that it's man's doing whereas in my perception everything depends on God.