Why Is Mgtow Growing?

Aero

Superstar
MGTOW is the greatest gift of all
It's a gift alright. A proper case study in self-awareness.

I try to see both sides of every issue, but women don't make me angry. So I don't really understand that perspective. The most pissed off I've ever got was at a video game. And that isn't because I haven't been with some messed up women. I mean, hello? I dated a Catholic girl. It was like a wild ride into the second level of hell.

TC1968

Established
I am someone who is considered a "Man going their own way.". Feel free to ask me questions after reading my post.

I use to believe the reason why so many of the world's problems exist, is because those who are involved in the New World Order. You know, the Elites from all corners of the world. I still do. I've come to believe it's a lot more complicated than that, obviously. The reason why I chose to make my first post about MGTOW, is because there's a whole new perspective that needs to be looked into. This involves the perspective of both men and women, with their biological roles in this life. Do not confuse me with being a misogynist or a woman hater.

Many believe MGTOW is just a male version of Feminsim. That is not the case. This goes back to the moment women were given rights and privileges within western society. Through all the channels I've watched within the MGTOW community, Turd Flinging Monkey along with Bob Lewis, author of the recently released book "The Feminist Lie; It was never about equality", best narrate and discuss MGTOW, the problems with society, and the destruction of the family unit. As well as the destruction of male and female individuals. With a society that is currently creating masculine females and feminine males, future children are waking up to a ruined society that doesn't understand why things are the way they are among both men and women.

MGTOW goes into many topics such as:

Marriage and Divorce
Relationships ("Relationshits")
Dating and Online Dating
Family Court Law
The Black Community
Suicide among Men
Red Pill
Red Pill Rage
Blue Pill
Purple Pill
Feminism
MRA
False r*pe Allegations/ False Domestic Violence
"r*pe Culture"
Universities/College Campuses (In relation to false accusations and men suing Universities)
Women in the workforce
Women's rights/right to vote
Decreased Birth Rates
The Welfare State
Gynocentrism
Hypergamy
Money and Finance
Gold Diggers
Single Mothers
Pump and Dump
Why women Cheat?
Men and Women love differently
Career Women
Shaming men
"Equality"

The list goes on. There are so many topics and this would be a great opportunity to cover most of them here thoroughly. If you were to google "What is MGTOW?", this will show up.

Men Going Their Own Way (more commonly abbreviated MGTOW, pronounced (/ˈmɪɡtaʊ/)) is a mostly pseudonymous online community supported by websites and social media presences cautioning men against romantic relationships with women, especially marriage.

This properly defines what MGTOW is but like I said, it's more complicated. MGTOW is a reactionary movement that has surfaced because of Feminism. Ironically, the more Feminism grew and helped women gain more rights and privileges, the more miserable women became. The whole purpose of MGTOW is to warn men about female nature. Protecting men from being in a relationship that leads into a marriage, which leads to divorce eventually. In this day and age, is has become far too dangerous for men to be in a relationship due to false r*pe allegations and false reports of domestic violence. Which both could ruin a man's life forever. When it comes to marriage and divorce, women instigate 70% of all divorces and men are more likely to commit suicide after or during a process of divorce. With men losing half of their wealth, like their money, homes, cars, and of course children, if they had children. Along with paying child support and alimony for a certain amount of years or for the rest of their lives, divorced men are reduced to living in small apartments or in a car, while still paying for their house they can't live in.

This has become a huge problem for men and destroyed families. Mentioning 70% of all divorces are instigated by the women, women can divorce a man for no reason and take him for whatever he's got. A woman can commit adultery and still be rewarded for it. So many testimonies and studies can prove this. It used to be if the wife committed adultery, the wife wouldn't get a cent and lose everything to the husband. Including the home and children. Vice versa as well, back when it was actually fair.

Traditionally, men are to provide for their families. Whether it's financially, putting a roof over their heads and feeding them. The role for women is to care for the children and maintain the household. Unfortunately, with women getting rights like women entering the workforce, women were able to independently make their own money, buy their own homes and provide for themselves. Even back then though, women rarely took that option. Most women still married and had children with husbands to support them. In our present time, women are shamed for being mothers, more specifically stay at home mothers. Feminist constantly push for equality but what Feminism is really pushing for is a change of power. More power for women while taking men's rights away, authority in the family, and power.

For thousands of years, men have lived under a Patriarchal society. When men had absolute authority over their women and families. If you want to go far back enough by using the the Bible or the Hunters and Gatherers method, men were responsible for protecting the tribe. Hunting for food and providing resources for their women and families. Men would seek the best looking women, and as men, that is an instinct. The reason when men see a beautiful women and want to have children with them, it's because it's a sign of fertility and health. Women are biologically built to seek the best who has an abundance or resources. A man who can provide not only wealth but protection/security as well. Being able to provide for the women and their future offspring.

My reason for becoming MGTOW is because involving myself with women in relationships/marriage are simply too dangerous. The risks far outweigh the benefits. As a single man, I can continue to focus on myself. Building myself up financially and having my own assets. With my own house, cars, and financial stability, I am not threatened by the gynocentric system, as long as I don't involve a woman into my life. Being in a relationship/marriage cost too much money and if I were to have a women cohabitate with me, not even married, I could be in serious risk of being falsely accused of r*pe or domestic violence. And women constantly use this to get their way. Some states have Common Law Marriages, meaning if you cohabitate with your girlfriend for a certain amount of years, you're married by default. Of course with marriage, I have already stated why. Don't get me wrong, I really wish I could get married and raise a family together with a woman I love. That has always been my greatest goal in this life. Unfortunately with the laws extremely favoring the women, and constantly divorce raping the men, I can't and refuse to marry.

But why are so many men, or more specifically, MGTOW telling men not to get married or to avoid relationships all together? Many of these men in the MGTOW community, have experienced and witnessed horrible things when it comes to relationships with women. It's not "Who hurt you?", "You just picked the wrong women.", or "Not all women are like that.". It's the reality of female nature within a gynocentric system that has destroyed the relationship between men, women, and the family unit. I don't hate women for their nature when it comes to their biological roles. A woman is supposed to pick the best man for themselves and for their offspring. The problem is when women choose to take advantage of their men and divorce their husbands, allowing them to reap the rewards so they can live a life of promiscuity and without the responsibility of being a wife and mother, it destroys families and creates children with many issues. A majority of all prison inmates were raised by single mothers. If you read many of the death row inmates, their final testimonies, which are publicly available for everyone to find and read, they often say anything from talking about the inmates loving their families, about God, or blaming their mothers from keeping them from their fathers.

I'm gonna post a video about DDJ (Aka Bob Lewis) the story about a man who grew up in foster care, married twice, had two children from each marriage, became a paralegal and specialized in the family court laws, who eventually got all his kids back. Unfortunately a bunch of horrible things happened during all of this and his children suffered greatly. Here's his story.