Why is MGTOW growing and getting much stronger today since Feminism is everywhere?

MGTOW

MGTOW is a real lifesaver today now that Feminism is everywhere since most of these very pathetic women to begin with are real man haters altogether unfortunately.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'd be very wary of anybody who voluntarily identifies themselves with an acronym.

I heard a rumour that the MGTOW movement originally started off as the MGTTGOWL (men getting told to get out of woman's life)....Some politician joined one day and just added a bit of spin.

Scars512

Established
@MGTOW I’d still like an answer to my question..what makes mgtow a lifesaver?
Nothing makes it a lifesaver. It is simply part of the divide and conquer strategy. MGTOW are the exact equivalent of the stereotypical man-hating feminists they rail against. Two sides of the same coin.

Most women know that there are some pretty big douche bags out there -- but they still want to find a guy, settle down, have kids, etc. They haven't given up on men or go around trying to prove victimization 24/7. Only a small percentage of women do that. Most women who call themselves feminist aren't nearly as radical as the media would have you believe. They put the radical ones front and center because 1) it gets more attention and brings more revenue for them and 2) they are pushing this war of the sexes agenda as part of an effort to destroy the family unit. People will always put their family above the state and those pushing the divide/conquer agenda are very much against this.

I get that most MGTOW are guys who have been heartbroken by break-ups/divorce or those who can't get a date because they lack the things in this society that make them attractive to women (hot bodies or lots of cash). They are frustrated and looking for solace. MGTOW gives them an echo chamber where they can spin their sob stories and be patted on the back and reassured that "it isn't you, it's them". Maybe some of them think that railing against women is giving feminists a "taste of their own medicine". But really, it is just a bunch of sad, bitter dudes bitching to each other. Not at all different from a bunch of sad, bitter women bitching to each other about men.

But, that is the point. Get women and men to distrust and go at each other. Just like pitting whites against POC. Or LGBQT+ against straights. Or Republicans against Democrats. Or Christians against Atheists. Same old divide and conquer strategy. Just a different hook to reel you into it.

A real life saver would be someone hearing your story, acknowledging that the experience sucked or was unfair, and then helping you to move past it and let that shit go. That would be really helpful instead of wallowing in a victimization pity party. And that would apply equally to the woman haters and man haters, alike.

Lisa

Superstar
Nothing makes it a lifesaver. It is simply part of the divide and conquer strategy. MGTOW are the exact equivalent of the stereotypical man-hating feminists they rail against. Two sides of the same coin.

Most women know that there are some pretty big douche bags out there -- but they still want to find a guy, settle down, have kids, etc. They haven't given up on men or go around trying to prove victimization 24/7. Only a small percentage of women do that. Most women who call themselves feminist aren't nearly as radical as the media would have you believe. They put the radical ones front and center because 1) it gets more attention and brings more revenue for them and 2) they are pushing this war of the sexes agenda as part of an effort to destroy the family unit. People will always put their family above the state and those pushing the divide/conquer agenda are very much against this.

I get that most MGTOW are guys who have been heartbroken by break-ups/divorce or those who can't get a date because they lack the things in this society that make them attractive to women (hot bodies or lots of cash). They are frustrated and looking for solace. MGTOW gives them an echo chamber where they can spin their sob stories and be patted on the back and reassured that "it isn't you, it's them". Maybe some of them think that railing against women is giving feminists a "taste of their own medicine". But really, it is just a bunch of sad, bitter dudes bitching to each other. Not at all different from a bunch of sad, bitter women bitching to each other about men.

But, that is the point. Get women and men to distrust and go at each other. Just like pitting whites against POC. Or LGBQT+ against straights. Or Republicans against Democrats. Or Christians against Atheists. Same old divide and conquer strategy. Just a different hook to reel you into it.

A real life saver would be someone hearing your story, acknowledging that the experience sucked or was unfair, and then helping you to move past it and let that shit go. That would be really helpful instead of wallowing in a victimization pity party. And that would apply equally to the woman haters and man haters, alike.
Sure, I agree with you, but I was wondering why he thought mgtow was a lifesaver, he’s the one who said it.

Scars512

Established
Sure, I agree with you, but I was wondering why he thought mgtow was a lifesaver, he’s the one who said it.
Oh, I'm curious as to why he thinks that, too. But, I can't really imagine there being an answer that changes my mind given I've lurked in quite a few MGTOW forums to see what the whole thing was about and it was mostly just a bunch of guys whining about child support / alimony / women not giving them the time of day, etc. Not much different than lurking in a lot of feminist forums, to be honest. Maybe he will surprise me and I'll end up thinking it really is a lifesaver, but not very likely.

Johnny5

Veteran
I am sorry, maybe I missed it earlier in this thread, but was does the acronym stand for?

Basically Feminism, Metoo, MGTOW etc etc etc are cultural memetical psyops playing themselves out. Hopeful one day in the future there will be a restored union between the two genders again but I guess staying cynical is my best bet there.
May future generations have healthy marriages and learn from the toxicity our generation (and those before us) have continued to build up.

Seems like its just the other extreme-- as though they aren't concerned with the destruction of the Family, so much as their entitlement to it.
There are women who support the mgtow movement though eg
she seems pretty level headed and be fair, she is right isn't she?

Dalit

Star
There are women who support the mgtow movement though eg
she seems pretty level headed and be fair, she is right isn't she?
It takes two to tango though. It's not all one side or another. There are bad men, there are bad women. There are mean people. Until the sexes stop battling and start connecting (communication-wise, I mean, not using each other for sex), the problem will continue. The solution isn't to isolate or go your own way. Maybe I'm idealistic, yet I think if men and women sat down and stated their expectations and took one another at face value, maybe the world would be a better place.

I've often denied warning signs in my relationships with men because I optimistically covered over their faults and flaws and telling little comments. Taking people at face value is probably the best way to go. People will tell you who they are. Keep them talking, ask questions, focus on what they say but especially what they don't say.

Last edited:
@MGTOW I’d still like an answer to my question..what makes mgtow a lifesaver?
It allows men to know that theres no point of marrying certain women because of the qualities they are being taught to have in modern times. No more is it about the sexes complimenting each other but competing with each other. Thats not because of MGTOW but because of feminism. So in a way it saves men from wifing unwifeable women.

TC1968

Established

The MGTOW guys are mostly incel spergs who couldn't get laid in a morgue. They claim they are walking away, but the truth is they are white knights who either get played by women or are cucks who aren't strong enough to stand up to them .

justjess

Superstar
They are undesirable and blame their failure with women and relationships on feminism. If women didn’t have choice or say over their own lives they THINK they’d be doing better. Most likely they still wouldn’t cuz they couldn’t afford a dowry... either way if you have to rely on a system where women have to sleep with/marry you even if they don’t want to that’s pathetic

It takes two to tango though. It's not all one side or another. There are bad men, there are bad women. There are mean people. Until the sexes stop battling and start connecting (communication-wise, I mean, not using each other for sex), the problem will continue. The solutiom isn't to isolate or go your own way. Maybe I'm idealistic, yet I think if men and women sat down and stated their expectations and took one another at face value, maybe the world would be a better place.

I've often denied warning signs in my relationships with men because I optimistically covered over their faults and flaws and telling little comments. Taking people at face value is probably the best way to go. People will tell you who they are. Keep them talking, ask questions, focus on what they say but especially what they don't say.
Many aspects of feminism and the #metoo movement are oppressive towards men.
Just like male misogyny is oppressive towards females.

MGTOW isn't misogynistic, it doesn't demand anything from women or trouble them. It's about men looking out for their own well being, doing their own thing. In many ways it is a spiritual movement...it's no different to celibacy in christianity. instead of monk's rejecting 'the flesh' it is men seeking something deeper in life than standard social norms like having a wife/gf and kids.

The same way you see men angry towards women, you see men angry towards most social norms/expectations. The same way you see many people with spiritual ideals rejecting and angry towards the day to day material life.

Now when people turn to a religion and are angry towards their former life..they're usually coming from disappointment.
it's like saying 'haha that guy turned to religion because he had a shit life'. is that okay?

They are undesirable and blame their failure with women and relationships on feminism. If women didn’t have choice or say over their own lives they THINK they’d be doing better. Most likely they still wouldn’t cuz they couldn’t afford a dowry... either way if you have to rely on a system where women have to sleep with/marry you even if they don’t want to that’s pathetic
here's the fucking irony
if these men go it alone....the emphasis on self improvement, physical, mental, emotional and career/money wise, will only make them more desirable wouldnt it?
yet you're mad at them?
you know what happens when a guy doesnt ejaculate for a prolonged period of time? magic....
androgen receptor sensitivity goes through the roof, which makes us pretty beastly (that only works if we actually produce testosterone to go with the receptor sensitivity, ie through exercise and diet). That's why fighters don't have sex for 10-12 weeks before a fight. Yes i've been through it..i was afraid my hair would thin, but it got thicker too.

Now imagine a load of 'undesirable' and poor men, going through some radical change like that, fixing their bodies...inc the dick. improving their confidence aswell as focusing on their career/job in that time?
you have a problem with that?

check out these folk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrWq5AEOpiY

they all look like fat lonely people hating because they can't get laid.