Why is MGTOW growing and getting much stronger today since Feminism is everywhere?

manama

Star
And what it does say about me?
That you're immature, uneducated and egotistical enough to think that you are above others just because you disagree with their choice of job regardless of the fact that you neither know their reason for choosing that job and nor is that job hurting anyone and it doesn't even have anything to do with you. In that manner you do deserve disrespect while that person may not.

In other words, anyone who thinks that respect or reputation is limited to a person's use of their genitals, is a moron.

Vytas

Star
That you're immature, uneducated and egotistical enough to think that you are above others just because you disagree with their choice of job regardless of the fact that you neither know their reason for choosing that job and nor is that job hurting anyone and it doesn't even have anything to do with you. In that manner you do deserve disrespect while that person may not.

In other words, anyone who thinks that respect or reputation is limited to a person's use of their genitals, is a moron.
They aren't hurting people ?.Shows what you know. Why would I treat prostitute same way I treat single mother of three?.. That would be disrespectful towards her. In my darkest moment when I was literally dying from hunger and cold I was offered to sell my body, but I didn't, if for prostitute it was life or death decision I would understand that. But selling your body while you still young to pay for your studies ? Pftt slut is slut it's not about respect is about seeing reality as it is and not sugarcoating it...

Vytas

Star
Most women would prefer a man that can provide financially over some jobless, broke fellow. Not just "gold diggers" or "prostitutes".
There is a difference between checking your options to see what's available and hunting with specific purpose. Not sure which you have in mind.

manama

Star
They aren't hurting people ?.Shows what you know. Why would I treat prostitute same way I treat single mother of three?.. That would be disrespectful towards her. In my darkest moment when I was literally dying from hunger and cold I was offered to sell my body, but I didn't, if for prostitute it was life or death decision I would understand that. But selling your body while you still young to pay for your studies ? Pftt slut is slut it's not about respect is about seeing reality as it is and not sugarcoating it...
Only people who's own worth in life is limited to their bodies think that about others. And often sex workers ARE single parents. For someone talking about sluts and reality (which is hilarious who even uses slut as an insult unless you're in middle school) you are badly deluded.

Vytas

Star
Only people who's own worth in life is limited to their bodies think that about others. And often sex workers ARE single parents. For someone talking about sluts and reality (which is hilarious who even uses slut as an insult unless you're in middle school) you are badly deluded.
I don't care what words do you use, I'm not fancy...For me sex workers first are morally bankrupt, everything else is additional information...And when you talk to them It shows...I do talk to them, I don't treat them like they have some sort of catchy disease, if that's what you thought. I don't know where you from and perhaps in there it some sort of refined ,clean industry. But where I live it's dark and depressing for me at least. People who are completely fine with it, are beyond help (you included).

manama

Star
I don't care what words do you use, I'm not fancy...For me sex workers first are morally bankrupt, everything else is additional information...And when you talk to them It shows...I do talk to them, I don't treat them like they have some sort of catchy disease, if that's what you thought. I don't know where you from and perhaps in there it some sort of refined ,clean industry. But where I live it's dark and depressing for me at least. People who are completely fine with it, are beyond help (you included).
LOL so people who know that worth isn't limited to a person's genitalia are "beyond help"?

Dalit

Star
Most women would prefer a man that can provide financially over some jobless, broke fellow. Not just "gold diggers" or "prostitutes".
That is so true. It's not being shallow to want a man to be financially solvent and not live at home with his parents. I've worked hard to be financially solvent, don't live with parents, don't let them give me money (they still try to though at times), and I'm debt-free. Why would any woman or man want a partner who is a liability instead of an asset? It's just common sense. Marriages and relationships come to ugly ends over money.

morita

Veteran
But selling your body while you still young to pay for your studies ? Pftt slut is slut it's not about respect is about seeing reality as it is and not sugarcoating it...
If some people have to resort to 'selling their bodies' to go to college it's our economic system that's failing. Education shouldn't be that expensive in the first place.
Literally anyone nowadays can be a sex worker via social media outlets (like twitter). I know some indie sex worker who are self-employed and they're easily some of the smartest people I've ever met.

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
If some people have to resort to 'selling their bodies' to go to college it's our economic system that's failing. Education shouldn't be that expensive in the first place.
Literally anyone nowadays can be a sex worker via social media outlets (like twitter). I know some indie sex worker who are self-employed and they're easily some of the smartest people I've ever met.
Economic system among other things yes. Honestly it's a huge discussion to event attempt at explaining how why and where our society fails. And was it done on purpose or not. Main topic of this thread is also byproduct of out society fail in certain area...

They are smart, that's what matters, got it...

elsbet

Superstar
Right now the only argument put against what ive said is that 'but mgtow are dangerous and want to r*pe women' but that isn't even mgtow.
Who made that argument here?

I pointed out the irony given that IF men went their own way...it would only improve them in all 3 areas eg spend more time exercising, learning, focusing on their job/career/education.
I don't think that is irony.. it's a good idea, and it's what they should do. Then, they could write their own ticket. But instead, they've created a group so they can be victims... together.

justjess

Superstar
Men sell their bodies all the time (physical labor). They have been doing so since the beginning of time.. same as women have been selling theirs since the beginning of time, granted in different capacities but those different capacities are due to different characteristics being commodifiable. Nothing less, nothing more.

Who made that argument here?

I don't think that is irony.. it's a good idea, and it's what they should do. Then, they could write their own ticket. But instead, they've created a group so they can be victims... together.
@manama said the mgtow forums/reddit was full of r*pe related material...and that it was deleted, followed by a witchhunt to find out who reported them.
personally, i think it's the incel community who are like that.

As for the highlighted bit, if women get fked over by men, it's okay to be victims, but not when it's men? they should suffer in silence and just go hide away?

The responses here are proof our society is living out 'Idiocracy'.

1. Prostitution is wrong no matter how you want to spin it. It utterly degrades those who sell and those who buy. Women scream about deserving equality and respect. Selling your body and selling out yourself is the exact opposite of that. Don't expect others to accept it as right and not a big deal. We're not that stupid and gullible.

2. Accept personal responsibility and don't blame it on something else. If you choose to sell your body for college, that's on you. Other students are getting through college on their own without turning to prostitution. There are also less expensive schools and trade schools which can snag lucrative careers. The justification for prostitution falls flat.

3. Prostitution goes hand in hand with disease, r*pe, physical abuse, drug abuse, mental abuse. Wow, so smart.
this here is one of the worst things ive watched
what a hell hole.

meanwhile you have literally dog ugly whale's selling sex for a lot of money...getting thirsty men to pay them thousands.
there was one video from the bbc where a drugged up ugly hooker was saying a man pays her hundreds to SHIT ON HIM!!!
But this one here...it's horrid and sad.

she actually says it's easier being a man because 'they can steal' lol whereas women have no option but to sell their bodies.
insane that a woman selling her body is saying 'id rather be a man, robbing for a living', whilst there are dog ugly females more 'up market' getting paid a fortune.

meanwhile, you get this GEM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpuGv85tyQ

manama

Star
The responses here are proof our society is living out 'Idiocracy'.

1. Prostitution is wrong no matter how you want to spin it. It utterly degrades those who sell and those who buy. Women scream about deserving equality and respect. Selling your body and selling out yourself is the exact opposite of that. Don't expect others to accept it as right and not a big deal. We're not that stupid and gullible.

2. Accept personal responsibility and don't blame it on something else. If you choose to sell your body for college, that's on you. Other students are getting through college on their own without turning to prostitution. There are also less expensive schools and trade schools which can snag lucrative careers. The justification for prostitution falls flat.

3. Prostitution goes hand in hand with disease, r*pe, physical abuse, drug abuse, mental abuse. Wow, so smart.
In any case the person has nothing to do with you and what they do has nothing to do with you and whether or not you'll respect them should have nothing to do with their choice of job.

manama

Star
No one here is justifying prostitution, we are just saying that it has nothing to do with why mgtow men are triggered and is a person's choice. If you think that someone isn't worthy of respect just because they sell sex then you are a moron.

Wigi

Veteran
we are just saying that it has nothing to do with why mgtow men are triggered and is a person's choice.
In fact from what I've seen here and there from MGTOW, they think it's much more expensive and time consuming to invest efforts and money in a relationship and a family rather than paying sex workers.

Most of them seems very cagey about it but this group is also about how often you get sex, how cheating your wife to avenge yourself and not get 'blue pilled', how you expose b*****s ect...

If you think that someone isn't worthy of respect just because they sell sex then you are a moron.
Pimps do not deserve respect.