Why is MGTOW growing and getting much stronger today since Feminism is everywhere?

Going your own way is not about proselytizing. That defeats the point of going your own way.
The thing is, lonely men are not "going their own way". They still desperately want the attention from women, and this strange need to publically declare otherwise is just a passive-aggressive facade. It's not even real LOL It's more like a child throwing tantrum. It's one thing to be cautious in dating, but a truly self-sufficient adult would never feel the need to throw a pity party that "rules out" relationships altogether.

free2018

Star
The thing is, lonely men are not "going their own way". They still desperately want the attention from women, and this strange need to publically declare otherwise is just a passive-aggressive facade. It's not even real LOL It's more like a child throwing tantrum. It's one thing to be cautious in dating, but a truly self-sufficient adult would never feel the need to throw a pity party that "rules out" relationships altogether.
That's not what MGTOW is about. It really has very little to do with women at all.
It has to do with liberty and disconnecting from what doesn't work.
You're simply making a generalization about something you have collapsed with MGTOW.
If a man is lonely because he has decided to go monk, it's a choice he made. It has nothing to do with announcing anything to anybody.
You don't ask people's permission to put your oxygen mask on first, you simply do it.

Calm

Holy shit a few women here are so fucking pathetic and annoying. I bet its fun to cherry pick shit or retards out of context and base all your arguments on those few exceptions as morality of movement.
First and foremost i could bring up feminists shit, which far more surpasses some retards at forums, aka some publically spoke about castrating all men, r*pe accusations needing no proof, some just straight up said that all men need to be killed. Do i paint all feminism by those few feminazis? And you retards pain mgtow by some anon woman hating trolls in a forum.
Yes mgtow has topics about women and their behaviour. Aka fucking around and then fucking over.
In most aspects of western world men have it worse, especially in dating scene. Most guys just advise on pumping and dumping women in mgtow, aka casual dating, tinder scene.
Now on top of it, in what world you are living? Its never been easier to fuck women ever. It takes no effort whatsoever anymore.

Now about mgtow and men issues:
Men get more lenghty prison sentences for same crimes, men never get custody, men have no reproduction rights, men suicide rates are not even comparable to women, men cancer and other health issues are overlooked, prostate cancer is as likely as breast, yet it recieves 20 times less spotlight and funding, 90% of all work related deaths are by men, wage gap is a myth, it does not account for hours worked and fields of work, aka men take less liked, riskier, more dangerous jobs, thus they die more, but earn more.. aint that logical? Men live shorter, yet in most countries women get "pension" earlier, aka if avareges taken into account most men enjoy only 4-5 years of retirement, while women enjoy 8-12.
Divorce is completely stacked against men, now avoiding relationshits and marriage is a smart and logical.thing to do. Whats the point in playing when the system is rigged and you can never win.

Pair bonding is real, ability to lose it as well. Research and studies actually shown that with each sexual partner your chances for divorce increase.
Same with cheating. P.s its not exclusive for women it goes for both genders.

Now how come sexual past should not matter? But height, weight, attraction, character, humor etc does. A past is still a part of our life and relevant trait to base and choose partner from.
You can do whatever the fuck you want with your body, but i can do as well. And i can have preferences and standards and thats nothing immoral, incel or shameful to reject a promscious partner, humans rarely change, you need a great amount of shock or pain to truly change, such women in my eyes are not worth the risk. Its possible that they can be different but I avoid them for that reason, not worth the risk.

You cant expect to fuck lots of people and think that this will not affect you and your psychology in any way. It will. Sex is not just a game, its the most intimate and important act in human lives from biological perspective. The practices you do can and will impact you in many ways. Thus its completely normal thing to have as a preference or an argument to reject someone, of course as long as you are not hypocritical. But most lie about it anyway so w/e. Its not that someone is bad or wrong if you cant live up to their standards. Personally i could not "demand" a virgin, because i am far from one myself, but if you were not fucking around and dont want a woman near you which fucked 20+ dudes, its nothing shameful and its your right and just another trait to choose from. Mgtow essentially is the "wish" to not participate in this rigged game.
Aka women get dicked by the 20-30% of "alfas or best men" in their 20s, while nice, beta guys watch, once sexual market supply and demand starts shifting, then they lock a nice/stable/responsible beta and think its a good deal for them - heck no. Then the same women who rode their ability to pair bond out of existence then cheat/ask for divorce, statistics are here again 80% of all divorces are initiated by women in USA. 80% state the reason "im not happy anymore" brains are very addictive and a lazy organ, dopamine is hell of a drug and you get tons with each new fuck buddy or one night stand, then its hard to readjust yourself to that one person and you can easily get bored.
It happens for men and fuck boys too, but the disparity is too different 70% of women go for 20-30% of men when it comes to 20s and fucking around, because all the market and the cards are in their hands. Go look youtube where a semi attractive guy approach 100 girls and straight up asks sex and his success rate aka 0, then the same experiment done with a girl, but had to be stopped, because all men were agreeing, it takes nothing except woman decision to have casual sexual encounter, thus there is no point for women to fuck less attractive, beta males or "nice guys", when they are at their prime "soul searching" aka "cock carousel" then after they are done and gave their most attractive years for free as "searching herself" and then expect a nice guy to pay a full price, put a ring on it and enjoy being sloppy seconds. The thing women dont get those bitter nice guys get only to watch, women think that if they are doing it - everyone is doing it, but for men and "loser, nice guys" types its just a sad show where they cant participate and become bitter. Those are the major philosophies of mgtow. Just not to try to change women or anything, just to not participate in that bullshit.

Of course there are some frustrated "nice, virgin guys" who, once they get to spit out their blue pill and see the reality.. they become frustrated, stupid, angry, sad etc, for some its temporary phase of acceptance and growth, while others are/become downright crazy and should be reported. But in the end mgtow isnt about hating on women, its about accepting reality and not participating and playing a part in it. Most guys who were okay and confident accept it less extremely, maybe they were fucked over or their partner divorced, cheated branch swung etc. But the nice guys, aka virgins take this reality the hardest, once they realise that their whole idea of relationshits was a pile of lies and bullshit and will lead them to be sloppy seconds, then i can imagine that those shit posts/comments were written by those frustrated morons, otherwise mgtow is a completely different movement, with ideology to just completely ignore dating and women and just tinder and casually hook up with no commitment until retiring, and watching and waiting till all society crumbles down in its own mess.

P.s i know that there are normal and sincere women worth the effort, but these are rare and scarce to find. For me personally - ill give relationshits one more shot, if it fails after that i will probably be done and accept that monogamy and romance is a lost cause. Cuz the mentality became "sex and the city" like. Heck its super easy to get sex, but relationshits offer so much more, aka warmth. But thats another story. Anyway i got pissed off of how patheticlly biased and cherry picked the arguments were in this disccussion without any knowledge on real philosophy of mgtow thats why i wrote this wall.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Holy shit a few women here are so fucking pathetic and annoying. I bet its fun to cherry pick shit or retards out of context and base all your arguments on those few exceptions as morality of movement.
First and foremost i could bring up feminists shit, which far more surpasses some retards at forums, aka some publically spoke about castrating all men, r*pe accusations needing no proof, some just straight up said that all men need to be killed. Do i paint all feminism by those few feminazis? And you retards pain mgtow by some anon woman hating trolls in a forum.
Yes mgtow has topics about women and their behaviour. Aka fucking around and then fucking over.
In most aspects of western world men have it worse, especially in dating scene. Most guys just advise on pumping and dumping women in mgtow, aka casual dating, tinder scene.
Now on top of it, in what world you are living? Its never been easier to fuck women ever. It takes no effort whatsoever anymore.

Now about mgtow and men issues:
Men get more lenghty prison sentences for same crimes, men never get custody, men have no reproduction rights, men suicide rates are not even comparable to women, men cancer and other health issues are overlooked, prostate cancer is as likely as breast, yet it recieves 20 times less spotlight and funding, 90% of all work related deaths are by men, wage gap is a myth, it does not account for hours worked and fields of work, aka men take less liked, riskier, more dangerous jobs, thus they die more, but earn more.. aint that logical? Men live shorter, yet in most countries women get "pension" earlier, aka if avareges taken into account most men enjoy only 4-5 years of retirement, while women enjoy 8-12.
Divorce is completely stacked against men, now avoiding relationshits and marriage is a smart and logical.thing to do. Whats the point in playing when the system is rigged and you can never win.

Pair bonding is real, ability to lose it as well. Research and studies actually shown that with each sexual partner your chances for divorce increase.
Same with cheating. P.s its not exclusive for women it goes for both genders.

Now how come sexual past should not matter? But height, weight, attraction, character, humor etc does. A past is still a part of our life and relevant trait to base and choose partner from.
You can do whatever the fuck you want with your body, but i can do as well. And i can have preferences and standards and thats nothing immoral, incel or shameful to reject a promscious partner, humans rarely change, you need a great amount of shock or pain to truly change, such women in my eyes are not worth the risk. Its possible that they can be different but I avoid them for that reason, not worth the risk.

You cant expect to fuck lots of people and think that this will not affect you and your psychology in any way. It will. Sex is not just a game, its the most intimate and important act in human lives from biological perspective. The practices you do can and will impact you in many ways. Thus its completely normal thing to have as a preference or an argument to reject someone, of course as long as you are not hypocritical. But most lie about it anyway so w/e. Its not that someone is bad or wrong if you cant live up to their standards. Personally i could not "demand" a virgin, because i am far from one myself, but if you were not fucking around and dont want a woman near you which fucked 20+ dudes, its nothing shameful and its your right and just another trait to choose from. Mgtow essentially is the "wish" to not participate in this rigged game.
Aka women get dicked by the 20-30% of "alfas or best men" in their 20s, while nice, beta guys watch, once sexual market supply and demand starts shifting, then they lock a nice/stable/responsible beta and think its a good deal for them - heck no. Then the same women who rode their ability to pair bond out of existence then cheat/ask for divorce, statistics are here again 80% of all divorces are initiated by women in USA. 80% state the reason "im not happy anymore" brains are very addictive and a lazy organ, dopamine is hell of a drug and you get tons with each new fuck buddy or one night stand, then its hard to readjust yourself to that one person and you can easily get bored.
It happens for men and fuck boys too, but the disparity is too different 70% of women go for 20-30% of men when it comes to 20s and fucking around, because all the market and the cards are in their hands. Go look youtube where a semi attractive guy approach 100 girls and straight up asks sex and his success rate aka 0, then the same experiment done with a girl, but had to be stopped, because all men were agreeing, it takes nothing except woman decision to have casual sexual encounter, thus there is no point for women to fuck less attractive, beta males or "nice guys", when they are at their prime "soul searching" aka "cock carousel" then after they are done and gave their most attractive years for free as "searching herself" and then expect a nice guy to pay a full price, put a ring on it and enjoy being sloppy seconds. The thing women dont get those bitter nice guys get only to watch, women think that if they are doing it - everyone is doing it, but for men and "loser, nice guys" types its just a sad show where they cant participate and become bitter. Those are the major philosophies of mgtow. Just not to try to change women or anything, just to not participate in that bullshit.

Of course there are some frustrated "nice, virgin guys" who, once they get to spit out their blue pill and see the reality.. they become frustrated, stupid, angry, sad etc, for some its temporary phase of acceptance and growth, while others are/become downright crazy and should be reported. But in the end mgtow isnt about hating on women, its about accepting reality and not participating and playing a part in it. Most guys who were okay and confident accept it less extremely, maybe they were fucked over or their partner divorced, cheated branch swung etc. But the nice guys, aka virgins take this reality the hardest, once they realise that their whole idea of relationshits was a pile of lies and bullshit and will lead them to be sloppy seconds, then i can imagine that those shit posts/comments were written by those frustrated morons, otherwise mgtow is a completely different movement, with ideology to just completely ignore dating and women and just tinder and casually hook up with no commitment until retiring, and watching and waiting till all society crumbles down in its own mess.

P.s i know that there are normal and sincere women worth the effort, but these are rare and scarce to find. For me personally - ill give relationshits one more shot, if it fails after that i will probably be done and accept that monogamy and romance is a lost cause. Cuz the mentality became "sex and the city" like. Heck its super easy to get sex, but relationshits offer so much more, aka warmth. But thats another story. Anyway i got pissed off of how patheticlly biased and cherry picked the arguments were in this disccussion without any knowledge on real philosophy of mgtow thats why i wrote this wall.
Is it the women here who are pathetic, or the guys who keep adding new accounts to like each others posts and make the same hysterical, hyperbolic statements over and over again. Statements which have already been shredded.

Calm

Is it the women here who are pathetic, or the guys who keep adding new accounts to like each others posts and make the same hysterical, hyperbolic statements over and over again. Statements which have already been shredded.
Wow nice train of assumptions, you just shown how pathetic you are, anyway if you have nothing constructive to add, then just stay silent, you will look less stupid that way and will not waste others time.
And i failed to find the "shredded" parts. I guess your mentality is just that childish, that there is no need for arguments and evidence, just the one who is loudest, talks the last "wins" and "shreds" the discussion. Damn pathetic.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Wow nice train of assumptions, you just shown how pathetic you are, anyway if you have nothing constructive to add, then just stay silent, you will look less stupid that way and will not waste others time.
And i failed to find the "shredded" parts. I guess your mentality is just that childish, that there is no need for arguments and evidence, just the one who is loudest, talks the last "wins" and "shreds" the discussion. Damn pathetic.
You posted one wall of text rating and whining. I addressed that.
If you feel you got all the answers figured out, then why are you here complaining? What are you looking for?

Last edited:
My dude. You're one of a handful of "different" accounts that only come to promote MGTOW/anti-feminist topics on a conspiracy theory forum. Maybe build up some reputation outside "I hate women" and actually stick with an account and people will take you serously.