Why is Israel acting as a guinea pig for high vaxx rates?

DavidSon

Star
I agree it's a great question. Some have said their measures are a fulfillment of prophesy, a judgement of the Almighty One. It's astounding that the cruel, inhumane measures toward Palestinians in occupied Palestine and within their own borders... discrimination, surveillance, militarized policing, psychological terror... the Israeli government is now turning on themselves.

By comparison Sweden is among a handful of countries that dropped mask policies and kept schools open all last year. There's clearly a conscious decision by governments of whether or not to implode their economy, spread hysteria, jab mandates, etc. I agree with the concept there are larger economic strategies at play.

DesertRose

Superstar
The Jewish elites have always been happy to throw their common people under the bus for their greater plans.
Agreed specifically the bankers who are from a satanic sect.
They have hijacked that faith and the common lot of those who are from different persuasions of Judaism. Maybe that is why the sought to do the same with Islam by bankrolling isis and mercenaries that are against Islamic beliefs.
It is interesting to see how they have hijacked the narratives of many people from countries to religions.
Their efforts seem to be towards defining, labeling and leading their opposition. Quite breathtaking their attempts at control which includes depopulation for the sake of easier management.
The Creator the most High does not force belief nor conformity to His rules.
Yet they have the audacity to think they can stop belief and freedom?
Secular materialists or devolved pagans have to pay people and coerce people to follow their will.
They have not met true resistance yet. Resistance for belief and for freedom does not require payment.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Some have said their measures are a fulfillment of prophesy, a judgement of the Almighty One. It's astounding that the cruel, inhumane measures toward Palestinians in occupied Palestine and within their own borders... discrimination, surveillance, militarized policing, psychological terror... the Israeli government is now turning on themselves.
another interesting slant on this: i heard from an israeli that it is a judgement from god as well... but because the jews there have allowed themselves to stray from gods teaching. he specifically pointed out all of the LGBTQ stuff running rampant in tel aviv. its biblical wrath time again.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Perhaps the state of Israel has secured actual "vaccines" or whatever is available for its populace. Perhaps they are at the forefront of implementing agenda via injection...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Agreed specifically the bankers who are from a satanic sect.
They have hijacked that faith and the common lot of those who are from different persuasions of Judaism. Maybe that is why the sought to do the same with Islam by bankrolling isis and mercenaries that are against Islamic beliefs.
It is interesting to see how they have hijacked the narratives of many people from countries to religions.
Their efforts seem to be towards defining, labeling and leading their opposition. Quite breathtaking their attempts at control which includes depopulation for the sake of easier management.
The Creator the most High does not force belief nor conformity to His rules.
Yet they have the audacity to think they can stop belief and freedom?
Secular materialists or devolved pagans have to pay people and coerce people to follow their will.
They have not met true resistance yet. Resistance for belief and for freedom does not require payment.
Even the most sophisticated of their plans and schemes are ham-fisted, rudimentary pipedreams... doomed to fail. In the sense of "same thang make you laugh can make you cry" its bewildering to watch the "Muslims" throw away their faith in favor of these heretical sects which have become commonly accepted as "Islamic"... the true faith of Islam offered every protection and advantage needed to avoid this... they threw it in the gutter. Their Islam means nothing outside or perhaps saving their own souls of shirk, but many/most are guilty of that as well.

I agree it's a great question. Some have said their measures are a fulfillment of prophesy, a judgement of the Almighty One.
I have to wonder if the injections are part of their "prophesy" as well. I remember reading that the 6 million number was used for the Holocaust in WWII because that's how many had to perish in order for their messiah to appear. I did a bit of searching and came across this article. Here's an excerpt:

"Six million Israelis have received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, 5.5 million got their second one, and 2.2 million have already received a booster shot, according to data released by the Health Ministry."

Israel Vaccine Data: How Many Have Already Been Inoculated for COVID

Considering their population is 8,827,603, that's obviously more than ½ of the population.