Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

Maes17

Superstar
This thread is reminding me of that christina aguilera song. What a girl wants lol.

Yea luciferian “do what thou wilt” stuff. You do know those in power push that ideology of “do/be whatever you want” to the masses right? Thats not gonna fly forever though
I don't know. As someone who identifies as Christian, I think free will is pretty essential to my beliefs. More importantly, as a human who believes in liberty, I believe we really shouldn't try to control our fellows. And as a man, I sure as hell wouldn't want a person as a partner who acts as a slave. If a woman didn't have any respect for herself or the ability to think for herself, needing to turn to some man in her life for everything since "her role is to listen and submit", I'd probably actually have disdain for her.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
I forgot. I just love the fact there are 2-3 men discussing what women want in me, trying to be all philosophical, when women are actually here and could easily tell them
The men here know that a man gives a woman what she wants, by not giving her what she asks for. It’s biological. See more here:

1628428836467.jpeg

Tidal

Star
Ideally a man and woman will work as a team according to the gifts they have.
For examp I don't have the gift of cooking and would dearly like to have a woman who knows how to cook for us both-

"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is preaching, then preach; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully" (Romans 12:6-8)

Drifter

Veteran
The men here know that a man gives a woman what she wants, by not giving her what she asks for. It’s biological. See more here:

View attachment 59913
Yes because books written by men about women know more about women than women know about themselves. Brilliant. A lot of the "gender psychology" touted by red pill idiots as being biological facts is pseudo science. But I'm sure this works for you.

Drifter

Veteran
I'll say this just once for all the men here who think they need a manual to understand women: the whole running gag about women being complicated and men being simple is part of the communication gap between men and women. A woman is a person, just like a man is a person. Instead of appealing to books written by sleazy pick up artists who probably haven't had a serious long-term successful relationship, try actually asking women what they want. An emotionally mature woman will give you a straight response. Thinking you know better than a woman and telling her what it is she really wants is just proof you're an asshole who wants a child, not an adult partner. If you have any hope of having a healthy relationship, don't treat that shit like a game and let other men goad you into feeling like women are an entirely different species. Then again, if you're the type who thinks that women really are a different subclass of human as men then go ahead and just find a woman who'll deny her dignity enough for her to be happy in such a relationship. Every pot has its lid and whatnot. But thinking all women are the same and trying to force pseudo science as a reason is just lazy.

Last edited:

weskrongden

Veteran

Now, I will say there is evidence showing this cancerous American culture/ideology is affecting women of all races

Women are so happy right?

"A significant increasing trend was observed for women from 2009–2010 through 2017–2018 in antidepressant use during the past 30 days (from 13.8% to 18.6%), but not for men (from 7.1% to 8.7%). The percentage of women taking antidepressant medication was higher than in men at all points over the 10-year period."

But at least they're healthy physicall right?

Imagine defending this sick and degenerate culture lol. Thinking living some hedonistic life of self indulgence with no one to love or care about you is going to make you happy. Bunch of cope from the liberal, feminist women in here.

elsbet

Superstar
Yes because books written by men about women know more about women than women know about themselves. Brilliant. A lot of the "gender psychology" touted by red pill idiots as being biological facts is pseudo science. But I'm sure this works for you.
I can't find a bio on this author-- must be a clever pseudonym.

W. Anton
WANTON
Like a wanton woman? lol.. perhaps that explains its success.

Drifter

Veteran

Now, I will say there is evidence showing this cancerous American culture/ideology is affecting women of all races

"A significant increasing trend was observed for women from 2009–2010 through 2017–2018 in antidepressant use during the past 30 days (from 13.8% to 18.6%), but not for men (from 7.1% to 8.7%). The percentage of women taking antidepressant medication was higher than in men at all points over the 10-year period."
What makes you think feminism has anything to do with depression in women? Women have always had higher rates of depression than men, to the point where it was considered a natural "feminine weakness". Part of it could be due to the fact that men are less likely to seek professional help when dealing with mental illness. Right? That doesn't mean men are any happier.

• The age-adjusted suicide rate in 2019 was 13.93 per 100,000 individuals.
  • The rate of suicide is highest in middle-aged white men.
  • In 2019, men died by suicide 3.63x as often as women.
  • On average, there are 130 suicides per day.
  • White males accounted for 69.38% of suicide deaths in 2019.
Source: https://afsp.org/suicide-statistics/

But yeah, it's just a woman thing so that must mean feminism is to blame.

Imagine defending this sick and degenerate culture lol. Thinking living some hedonistic life of self indulgence with no one to love or care about you is going to make you happy. Bunch of cope from the liberal, feminist women in here.
Again, what the hell does obesity have to do with feminism? I'm not American. Obesity in America is a problem REGARDLESS of the fact that women tend to suffer from it more. The ratio between obese men vs obese women varies from country to country btw. So I really don't understand what it has to do with feminism. No women here who has brought up some of the pivotal arguments of feminism has defended any hedonistic cultural phenomena. Not a single one. Every single one here has been advocating CHOICE, not a eunuch lifestyle swearing off children. I don't agree with most of what Koncrete says but he's right when he says you're blinded by politics.

Last edited:

Drifter

Veteran
I can't find a bio on this author-- must be a clever pseudonym.

W. Anton
WANTON
Like a wanton woman? lol.. perhaps that explains its success.
I'd love to see a study on how the men who follow this type of advice find their relationships with women in the long run. And not just romantic ones, all the women in their life. Might be interesting to see.

justjess

Superstar

How do you know the obese depressed women aren’t stay at home moms? Or married? Did they break the data down that far? Or just by gender?

Drifter

Veteran
How do you know the obese depressed women aren’t stay at home moms? Or married? Did they break the data down that far? Or just by gender?
Yeah, also, is post partem depression and weight gain not a thing? Lol, but sure, depression and obesity only effect the evil LiBeRaL fEmInIsTs.

elsbet

Superstar

No offense intended, here, Wes -- but the problem we're facing is the government's or the elitist's (whatever you choose to call them) push towards the creation of an isolated, government dependent population.

Single people-- whether women or men-- are much easier to manipulate, when they don't have an extended family on whom they can rely.
They will, out of necessity, turn to the State--> that is the point. We can see the effects of this, already.

@KoncreteMind touched on this also, I believe. ☆

Though the media would have us believe otherwise, there is no competition here. None of the posters here have suggested anything outlandish, unless common decency is now an outlandish prospect. Is it?

@kerrichinchilla posted what should have shut this whole thing down: women have always worked, in some capacity.

Who suggested otherwise? My guess is it's the people who created this ridiculous detour, shoving actual whack-job "feminists" to center stage, so we can ARGUE about it.

It's a lie-- this is propaganda-- those type of women exist, but they are not the majority... no matter what they say. They certainly aren't in this thread, representing the drama cranked out on the daily by CNN, MSNBC, Fox and the like.

There are still far more of us regular, non- elitists, than there are of them. That is why they keep stoking the same damned divisive fires, over and over, ad nauseam.

Jack W

Established
I think your title is very ofensive.

where is the moderator of the forum.....

Feminism is definitely much worse than Cancer nowadays which is why so many of us men are still single today, now that most women are real narcissists which they really believe they're all that. And most of these type of women have a very bad attitude problem as well. And they really are very mean to most of us single men today as well, especially when we will try to start a conversation with a woman that we think would be really nice to meet for us. And there will be times when these very pathetic women will even Curse at many of us men for no reason at all, and that just shows me how very awful and very troubled that most of these women are today. Now that they want equality, they really act so terrible to most of us men these days when there are many of us good single ones that are very seriously looking to meet a good woman today. Unfortunately they just don't exist anymore today at all.
o

Jack W

Established

Feminism is definitely much worse than Cancer nowadays which is why so many of us men are still single today, now that most women are real narcissists which they really believe they're all that. And most of these type of women have a very bad attitude problem as well. And they really are very mean to most of us single men today as well, especially when we will try to start a conversation with a woman that we think would be really nice to meet for us. And there will be times when these very pathetic women will even Curse at many of us men for no reason at all, and that just shows me how very awful and very troubled that most of these women are today. Now that they want equality, they really act so terrible to most of us men these days when there are many of us good single ones that are very seriously looking to meet a good woman today. Unfortunately they just don't exist anymore today at all.
o

Jack W

Established

o

Lyfe

Star
I'll say this just once for all the men here who think they need a manual to understand women: the whole running gag about women being complicated and men being simple is part of the communication gap between men and women. A woman is a person, just like a man is a person. Instead of appealing to books written by sleazy pick up artists who probably haven't had a serious long-term successful relationship, try actually asking women what they want. An emotionally mature woman will give you a straight response. Thinking you know better than a woman and telling her what it is she really wants is just proof you're an asshole who wants a child, not an adult partner. If you have any hope of having a healthy relationship, don't treat that shit like a game and let other men goad you into feeling like women are an entirely different species. Then again, if you're the type who thinks that women really are a different subclass of human as men then go ahead and just find a woman who'll deny her dignity enough for her to be happy in such a relationship. Every pot has its lid and whatnot. But thinking all women are the same and trying to force pseudo science as a reason is just lazy.
I think your denying the reality of how relationships are nowadays and even the nature of dating in todays world. Its as I pointed out before that 50 percent of marriages fail. That is just the failure rate of marriages which would suggest that the chance of failure for relationships in general is basically a guarantee, because nearly every relationship to ever happen doesn't even make it to marriage. All relationships that dont end in a divorce or separation are the only truly successful relationships. ALL other relationships and marriages end at some point and time. Most contemporary relationships end in less than 5 months!

Now with bearing this in mind and considering the time we are living in are you really willing to suggest that most boyfriends or husbands never asked or inquired of their wife/girlfriend what they wanted while acctually together? Men in todays world are led to ask a woman these very questions in the first stages of a relationship and dating. They are conditioned to believe its customary to find out these very things. Their likes and dislikes. Now please tell me what difference it made in the end. I think your being dishonest with yourself and very naive to the reality. These ideas in your head do nothing to maintain a relationship. In fact its a token of how all these customary ideas have failed and dont work like you would suggest they do. So I dont think you can really hold it against a man or anyone for that matter to ditch these customs or ideas you are suggesting when in reality they bear no fruit. Give a woman what she wants or dont give a woman what she wants, it makes no difference. Most relationships today end in less than 5 months...

Last edited:
I don't know. As someone who identifies as Christian, I think free will is pretty essential to my beliefs.
“All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players”

More importantly, as a human who believes in liberty, I believe we really shouldn't try to control our fellows.
Agreed. As a man I should LEAD, not control.

And as a man, I sure as hell wouldn't want a person as a partner who acts as a slave.
I don’t either. I want a help meet.

If a woman didn't have any respect for herself or the ability to think for herself, needing to turn to some man in her life for everything since "her role is to listen and submit", I'd probably actually have disdain for her.
Yea I don’t think a man leading his family means his wife and children don’t think for themselves and turn to him for every single little thing.

Last edited:

Drifter

Veteran
I think your denying the reality of how relationships are nowadays and even the nature of dating in todays world. Its as I pointed out before that 50 percent of marriages fail. That is just the failure rate of marriages which would suggest that the chance of failure for relationships in general is basically a guarantee, because nearly every relationship to ever happen doesn't even make it to marriage. All relationships that dont end in a divorce or separation are the only truly successful relationships. ALL other relationships and marriages end at some point and time. Most contemporary relationships end in less than 5 months!

Now with bearing this in mind and considering the time we are living in are you really willing to suggest that most boyfriends or husbands never asked or inquired of their wife/girlfriend what they wanted while acctually together? Men in todays world are led to ask a woman these very questions in the first stages of a relationship and dating. They are conditioned to believe its customary to find out these very things. Their likes and dislikes. Now please tell me what difference it made in the end. I think your being dishonest with yourself and very naive to the reality. These ideas in your head do nothing to maintain a relationship. In fact its a token of how all these customary ideas have failed and dont work like you would suggest they do. So I dont think you can really hold it against a man or anyone for that matter to ditch these customs or ideas you are suggesting when in reality they bear no fruit. Give a woman what she wants or dont give a woman what she wants, it makes no difference. Most relationships today end in less than 5 months...
Lyfe, with all due respect, you are the very last person in this entire thread who should ever unironically use the terms "denial" and "naive to the reality".