Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

Women entering the workforce in such massive numbers eschewing marriage and kids in the process (along with immigration) has been a massive boon to the wealthy capitalist class. I'm sure the feminist movement had huge financial backing from the wealthy and business community during it's rise.

You're right that we should have stayed out of both World Wars though.
Working class women have always worked. First in farms or as maids then when the industrial revolution started in the mins, factories and mills. Not to mention prostitution or slaves. Oh and black women who worked as maids and domestic help for white middle classers. Or even the humble milk maid and land lady who managed pubs and inns.
It wasn't until the second wave of feminism in the 60-70s that middle class women saw it as a chance for freedom.
Women have how ever always worked even the upper classes, queen's had jobs, the aristocratic women had jobs managing houses, rents, food and farms while husband's were out partying, hunting, exploring or warring.
What do you think women did while men where away sailing or at war? They worked, society and countries did cease to function while the men folk were out conquering new nations.

There's a connection there though. Don't get married and become a mother. You'll be happier being a corporate worker bee helping them squeeze out a few extra shekels.
That's weird because all I ever hear is how terrible and scary women are that do. Choose careers and childfree lifestyles. They are told they are wasting their lives, will be cat ladies, they are selfish, evil, bad, money hungry. Maybe some women don't want to 2.4 children and a white picket fence. They want a condo and a dog.

Wait so you don't think women are people? The comment you were quoting said all women want is to be treated like people.
I view men as men and women as women. What’s the problem with me viewing you as you were created? Take it a step further, if God created man and woman with different natures why would He judge them (I.e. look at them) as exactly the same? Yet you want men to?

Also feminists were being tortured raped and killed during suffrage in America.
Just waiting for you to be specific....

justjess

Superstar
I would say that Capitalism and the worship of money, social hierarchy, etc has more to do with the unhappiness between sexes than "feminism"

Of course those always attacking "feminism" more often than not are the most vocal defenders of the capitalist system.
Industrial. Revolution.

have been trying for ten years.. no ones ever taken me up on it

weskrongden

Veteran
Working class women have always worked. First in farms or as maids then when the industrial revolution started in the mins, factories and mills. Not to mention prostitution or slaves. Oh and black women who worked as maids and domestic help for white middle classers. Or even the humble milk maid and land lady who managed pubs and inns.
It wasn't until the second wave of feminism in the 60-70s that middle class women saw it as a chance for freedom.
Women have how ever always worked even the upper classes, queen's had jobs, the aristocratic women had jobs managing houses, rents, food and farms while husband's were out partying, hunting, exploring or warring.
What do you think women did while men where away sailing or at war? They worked, society and countries did cease to function while the men folk were out conquering new nations.
I don't have a problem with women working as long as it comes after family obligations. You get married, have some kids, then when the kids get older and don't need you as much anymore you work. That's fine with me. It's this recipe of going to college then needing to establish your career so you don't start a family then you're 35 and still don't have kids is what I find as a societal ill. Then oh we need to bring in immigrants because people aren't having kids lol.

weskrongden

Veteran
That's weird because all I ever hear is how terrible and scary women are that do. Choose careers and childfree lifestyles. They are told they are wasting their lives, will be cat ladies, they are selfish, evil, bad, money hungry. Maybe some women don't want to 2.4 children and a white picket fence. They want a condo and a dog.

In most states, white birth rates are below replacement level. That's just a big societal/cultural problem.

Last edited:

In most states, white birth rates are below replacement level. That's just a big societal/cultural problem.
Lol

So you see white women simply as "baby factories" to produce soldiers for your racial conflict fantasies. They are of no use if not producing "Aryan" combatants.

Good thing most people don't think like you.

weskrongden

Veteran
Lol

So you see white women simply as "baby factories" to produce soldiers for your racial conflict fantasies. They are of no use if not producing "Aryan" combatants.

Good thing most people don't think like you.
So white people keep existing and so we don't need to keep bringing in immigrants to replace the native population lol.

I view men as men and women as women. What’s the problem with me viewing you as you were created? Take it a step further, if God created man and woman with different natures why would He judge them (I.e. look at them) as exactly the same? Yet you want men to?

Just waiting for you to be specific....
I was conceived as female as i lack a Y chromosome. My mother created me when she had sex with my father. What i do after im born is on me. What exactly am i ''created for? '' exactly?

Also i have been very specific. I have shown you historical images and accounts of suffragettes being tortured, killed and sexually abused. Im not the only one iether. I and a few others have also pointed out modern abuses women suffer in certain countries. Why are you playing dumb?

I don't have a problem with women working as long as it comes after family obligations. You get married, have some kids, then when the kids get older and don't need you as much anymore you work. That's fine with me. It's this recipe of going to college then needing to establish your career so you don't start a family then you're 35 and still don't have kids is what I find as a societal ill. Then oh we need to bring in immigrants because people aren't having kids lol.
Have you ever considered your desires are not important? and what of men do they not have the same obligations? what of women who dont want or cant have children? im childfree damn happy about it, should i pop out a crouch fruit to keep your fragile male ego happy?

And? quality over quanity. Countries with high birth rates arent exactly utopias. Why dont we care for the children already on this planet who are starving and homeless? you know there are some white kids like that seeing as white is so important to you

weskrongden

Veteran
Have you ever considered your desires are not important? and what of men do they not have the same obligations? what of women who dont want or cant have children? im childfree damn happy about it, should i pop out a crouch fruit to keep your fragile male ego happy?
We're below replacement level though. That's not healthy. Sounds like you're sensitive and coping ma'am.

We're below replacement level though. That's not healthy. Sounds like you're sensitive and coping ma'am.
And? white people arent breeding oh well humanity is changing again, sun rise sun set. what makes the whites so special anyway? ( im white by the way). Whats not healthy is breeding when you cant afford to feed or clothe a child. Whats not healthy is allowing current children to die, be homeless, hungry and left in orphanages and creating new life