Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

Lyfe

Star
I think you have made that obvious by now.. just because you disagree doesn’t mean your opinion of your opinion is correct. It’s cognitive dissonance.

you want women to submit to being housewives whether they want to or not, blame feminism for brainwashing women rather than acknowledge even in the slightest that if the old way wasn’t flawed women wouldn’t have attempted anything new, and blame all the mentally weak women who fell for it for destroying the family and “gods plan” rather than consider that the type of family you idolize was already destroyed (defective by design) before feminism even came around. You think any woman who doesn’t agree with you is following satan. So say you disagree all you want.. they are just words. Your detailed thoughts show otherwise.
How do you even want me to respond this? All of this is pretty much conjecture and speculation. Bias and unfair conjecture at that. Why arent people calling you out on this, but calling me out? Your basically attributing any critique of feminism to the sentiment of an incel or someone who just simply wants to rule his wife.

@Drifter just provided that for you, sourced.
I saw an organization name but I didn’t see where she pulled her numbers from. Did I miss something?

why can’t BOTH things be bad? Why can’t someone reject ALL forms of slavery? Whether be corporations or other people that would declare ownership over you?The lesser of two evils is still evil.
Didn’t you read what she said? Sounded like she feels she’s free because she doesn’t have to submit to a man. Sounded like she was happy that she gets to choose what employer to submit to while turning her nose up at women who decide to submit to husbands that love them.. What did you get out of it?

justjess

Superstar
So the reason why they were unhappy in life is solely attributed to work related rights and certain freedoms? Also what percentage of american women even consisted of feminists at that time? Your acting like it was all women who were feminists.... Your really contending all the women werent happy in a definitive sense at that time?
No. Stop pretending to be dense. There are a million reasons to be unhappy. Whatever those reasons may have been without work and property related rights women had no means of escaping the conditions which made them unhappy.

if you think that’s not a big deal, if you think you can still be “free” under those conditions.. ask anyone in a minority under segregation or a person with a criminal record from twenty years ago that still can’t get a job or rent an apartment. Use your own example and ask an abused child.

justjess

Superstar
I saw an organization name but I didn’t see where she pulled her numbers from. Did I miss something?

Didn’t you read what she said? Sounded like she feels she’s free because she doesn’t have to submit to a man. Sounded like she was happy that she gets to choose what employer to submit to while turning her nose up at women who decide to submit to husbands that love them.. What did you get out of it?
I’ve seen her post AGAINST capitalism elsewhere so I’m not overly concerned that given her options of answering to a boss or a husband she’d personally prefer answering to a boss. I personally prefer answering to neither.

she edited in her source

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Really? Nurses, teachers, caregivers for the elderly, sick, disabled, young.. that’s what you boil that down to? You have a superiority complex tbh. Jesus said to offer service specifically to the groups women offer their service too and you still scoff at it in favor of skyscrapers and bankers money.
Actually the care giver model is the one CHRIST says we should model so seems like women are way ahead of guys on this one. I think Jess is spot on with this.

Lyfe

Star
No. Stop pretending to be dense. There are a million reasons to be unhappy. Whatever those reasons may have been without work and property related rights women had no means of escaping the conditions which made them unhappy.

if you think that’s not a big deal, if you think you can still be “free” under those conditions.. ask anyone in a minority under segregation or a person with a criminal record from twenty years ago that still can’t get a job or rent an apartment. Use your own example and ask an abused child.
Your basically asserting and presuming that women and the majority of housewives pre feminism were unhappy for related reasons.

justjess

Superstar
How do you even want me to respond this? All of this is pretty much conjecture and speculation. Bias and unfair conjecture at that. Why arent people calling you out on this, but calling me out? Your basically attributing any critique of feminism to the sentiment of an incel or someone who just simply wants to rule his wife.
You have posted over and over that women should be housewives and feminism destroyed the family. You’ve made disparaging comments about feminists and about discussions with feminists. I just summed up hundreds of posts and boiled them down to their roots. Tell me that’s not what you think or feel. You can’t. That’s why your not denying it.

justjess

Superstar
Your basically asserting and presuming that women and the majority of housewives pre feminism were unhappy for related reasons.
If they weren’t unhappy for related reasons and didn’t believe that being able to work, have a bank account and own property would improve their condition they wouldn’t have FOUGHT AND DIED for those rights.

Lyfe

Star
You have posted over and over that women should be housewives and feminism destroyed the family. You’ve made disparaging comments about feminists and about discussions with feminists. I just summed up hundreds of posts and boiled them down to their roots. Tell me that’s not what you think or feel. You can’t. That’s why your not denying it.
Yes I do believe social ideas that accompanied the feminist movement have helped undermine the family unit. That statement where you claim I think women should be housewives(in a definitive sense) isnt true. You discerned that.

I was against the feminists bludgenoning the image of the traditional housewife role and ultimately painting the picture we have of it today. I am against social ideas within feminism and how it deceives women.

It doesnt leave women with choice or even leave them a proper platform of the alternative that embraces and honors biblical notions relating to a wife, a woman, and a housewife. All feminism does is scream at that platform and drown it out leaving it no room, and then labels anyone who objects feminism as incels or a woman hater.

Lyfe

Star
May I hasten to add....and not all men are assholes :)
Dude I responded to your post in a respectful manner earlier and you were not only rude, but said I should become gay. If that isnt an asshole move then I dont know what is. You cant even find a single post of mine on this thread that wasnt rude to someone who wasnt rude to me first.

Maes17

Superstar
I've been lurking for some time now so I'm just gonna slide in my 2 cents: Not all women are feminists :)
May I hasten to add....and not all men are assholes :)
Stalemate? We need a ref to close this thread. Call a draw.

I’d take the honors but apparently I’m too snarky.
Apparently jess is too emotional, cintra is too ugly, awoken is an asshole and by the love of God and jesus memes wtf is tidal? Is he an old guy, a bot, a tree fiddy yen lurker from the land of kung flu?

So VC needs a judge here to declare this case closed.

Lyfe

Star
Stalemate? We need a ref to close this thread. Call a draw.

I’d take the honors but apparently I’m too snarky.
Apparently jess is too emotional, cintra is too ugly, awoken is an asshole and by the love of God and jesus memes wtf is tidal? Is he an old guy, a bot, a tree fiddy yen lurker from the land of kung flu?

So VC needs a judge here to declare this case closed.
It doesnt need to be closed. There was legit discussion until some of the women here and awoken resorted to personal insults. Why should it be shut down, because they are offended? I resorted to insults as well, but only to those members who resorted to insults first. If you treat people bad you should expect the same treatment back. Its not right for some members to go unchecked with their rude remarks and think they can just insult someone at will.

Lyfe

Star
Whats really eye opening is that some of the forum members in this thread will be offended at my beliefs, yet are completely fine and wont challenge certain members who basically say that most marriages before feminism were almost unanimously defined by abuse and mistreatment by men. Also fine with women setting a precedence that its acceptable for men who say things to critique their beliefs to be considered the sentiment of an incel or woman hater. Also that a man is a scumbag for not paying child support, but a woman who would deprive their kids of their father and vice versa in instances where there is no immediate threat to them is innocent.

justjess

Superstar
It doesnt need to be closed. There was legit discussion until some of the women here and awoken resorted to personal insults. Why should it be shut down, because they are offended? I resorted to insults as well, but only to those members who resorted to insults first. If you treat people bad you should expect the same treatment back. Its not right for some members to go unchecked with their rude remarks and think they can just insult someone at will.
Your belief that the only appropriate place for someone with my genitals is in the kitchen is insulting to ME and is “treating me bad”

Lyfe

Star
Your belief that the only appropriate place for someone with my genitals is in the kitchen is insulting to ME and is “treating me bad”
^ this is what I mean. Intentionally misconstruing my beliefs and things I have said. Not even bothering to properly and fairly represent things I have said.

Maes17

Superstar
Define personal?
I’m sure these posters don’t know you “personally” to mean such harm in insults. I’ve run across posters on this forum who hurl insults all the time.

Just shrug it off, dive back in. In all honesty I like seeing both sides of the argument and will throw in my 2 cents. For some reason I have the propensity to tick people off. Oh well. I can’t help it, it’s just who I am

justjess

Superstar
^ this is what I mean. Intentionally misconstruing my beliefs and things I have said. Not even bothering to properly and fairly represent things I have said.
No. I’m not misconstruing anything. You’ve made it perfectly clear that you think women should be housewives and there was no substantial issue with the way the world was for women prior to feminism and women gaining rights

stop trying to obfuscate. I’d have more respect for you if you weren’t trying to wiggle out of shit you’ve clearly said elsewhere

Lyfe

Star
No. I’m not misconstruing anything. You’ve made it perfectly clear that you think women should be housewives and there was no substantial issue with the way the world was for women prior to feminism and women gaining rights

stop trying to obfuscate. I’d have more respect for you if you weren’t trying to wiggle out of shit you’ve clearly said elsewhere
Yeah I believe that women should be keepers of the home. Then you make that out to be an inflammatory stance that deserves nothing, but the harshest disdain and rebuke all on your own. You turn my stance into an offensive stance despite mine or others reasonings behind that stance. Why else would you say things like:

Your belief that the only appropriate place for someone with my genitals is in the kitchen is insulting
I mean, when did I actually insult you personally? I cant help it if your groomed to hate, despise, and attack that stance by your feminist conditioning. It could be a beautiful stance with all the right reasons, but feminism wont allow for any that. Of course you did what feminists typically do and become offended and not allow for or accept any rationale for why I believe as such and you immediately tie it in with sexism and hatred for women. It was certainly enough grounds for you to refer to me as an incel that cant get laid and a sexist.

You’ve made it perfectly clear that you think women should be housewives and there was no substantial issue with the way the world was for women prior to feminism and women gaining rights
Not quite. Just face the reality you have preprogrammed bias.