Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

Maes17

Superstar
Also there a loads of dicks who come here to start troll threads and say inflammatory things, to try and set people arguing, so that they can suck off some anger energy.

This is one of those threads.

I treat it with the derision it deserves.
I agree.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Nah, feminism exists because corporations wanted cheap labor and bankers wanted more tax money while woman (and man) can be gullible.
Fucking this ×1,000.

The 1% got to kill two birds with one stone.
Remove a traditional family-based culture to create more consumers (replace parental value-systems with alienated individualism) AND add more exploitable labor under the disguise of equality.

Tidal

Star
Then there was Kath; she used to invite me round for meals with her and her teenage son and we got on alright for a while.
But one evening she'd undercooked the bacon and it was like chewing tasteless rubber, so when they weren't looking I fished it out of my mouth and slung it behind the settee for her cat but it wouldn't touch it!
I meant to pick it up later but completely forgot, and she must have found it next day and yelled down the phone at me "You're not a nice man and I don't want to see you again!"
Huh, touchy dame..:)

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
The there was Kath; she used to invite me round for meals with her and her teenage son and we got on alright for a while.
But one evening she'd undercooked the bacon and it was like chewing tasteless rubber, so when they weren't looking I fished it out of my mouth and slung it behind the settee for her cat but it wouldn't touch it!
I meant to pick it up later but completely forgot, and she must have found it next day and yelled down the phone at me "You're not a nice man and I don't want to see you again!"
Reasons I'm an Incel, part 54

Drifter

Veteran
The there was Kath; she used to invite me round for meals with her and her teenage son and we got on alright for a while.
tenor (1).gif

Maes17

Superstar

Oceanic

Veteran
when they weren't looking I fished it out of my mouth and slung it behind the settee for her cat but it wouldn't touch it!
Doing this nasty shit in people's homes o_O

Not only did you throw food from out of YOUR MOUTH but you THREW IT ACROSS THE ROOM in hopes that the CAT WILL EAT IT?

You sound absolutely deplorable. You can't be wondering why no woman is tryna date you when you do mess like this.

Tidal

Star
Then there was widowed June, my phone went late one night and she said "I'm sitting here wishing I was dead".
"Hang on darling" I replied, "I'll hop on me bike and come straight over".
"No don't bother" she answered, "I'm going to watch my Billy Elliot video"

The Agrarian

Veteran
@Tidal . You are either a total disinfo troll for MI-6 or completely off your rocker.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, stop thread jacking and have some self-respect.

Oceanic

Veteran
Then there was widowed June, my phone went late one night and she said "I'm sitting here wishing I was dead".
Honestly, I wish my eyes had the function of censoring whatever YOU specifically say, each time I scroll and unexpectedly see a post of yours.

Cintra

Star
When he came here he bragged about all the forums he had been banned from.

So he did the same schtick here, cos that's how he gets his jollies.

But he didn't get banned, and now he is out of memes, out of offensive comments, and totally unable to get anything but the smallest rise out of anyone.
He has nowhere new to go.
He is lost down loser lane.

Aero

Superstar
It sounds like the widow June needed a tiger, and you were trying to show up like a puppy dog.

I'm legit trying to help you out here BTW. If women wanted a little puppy dog they can just go buy one.

Tidal

Star
Topic title- Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The great irony is that feminists are the least feminine women around..:)
They've given up all their sweetness and gentleness and turned into hardboiled lefty scrags.
Cary Grant was lucky to find a real woman, but all that's left for us other blokes are an oddball assortment of nuts and sluts, slags and bags..:)-

"Oh Judy Judy Judy, I do love you so!"

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
It sounds like the widow June needed a tiger, and you were trying to show up like a puppy dog.
I'm legit trying to help you out here BTW. If women wanted a little puppy dog they can just go buy one.

Yes, maybe I should start bragging to women about how I'm an ex-convict (3-month vigilante rap), then we can sit cuddled up on the settee watching films like 'Alcatraz', "Papillon', 'Shawshank' and I can casually say "Bin there, dun that"..:cool:

Aero

Superstar
Yes, maybe I should start bragging to women about how I'm an ex-convict (3-month vigilante rap), then we can sit cuddled up on the settee watching films like 'Alcatraz', "Papillon', 'Shawshank' and I can casually say "Bin there, dun that"..:cool:
Anything is better than sounding like a lap dog. But I was talking more about non-verbal communication.

Women can sense whether you have "moves" or not. In other words, you got to point your pelvic magic at her. Like, give her a stare that leaves her knees weak.

Cintra

Star
Wasn't it a racial vigilante rap?

Also, what's wring with the left?
Are you some Tory establishment guy?

Tidal

Star
Sadly, women are easy meat for Satan because they're such materialistic creatures with very little spiritual depth, so he's able to get into their heads to play on their emotions.
I had a ringside seat when he entered my sister's empty head to break up her marriage..