Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

Cintra

Star
I meant Christians are forbidden to lie while Tidal claims to be one. Little contradictory is all I'm saying.
Oh lol.
Got it.

Yes, he is clearly an attention seeker rather than a real Christian.

If women suck so bad, why are you so desperate for them?

I mean no disrespect, but you have an air of desperation around you. More importantly, women can sense that shit, and they hate it, at least until they get to know you. Anyway, I don't see how being single is evil. I would argue getting with the wrong person is the actual disease.

I wish I could like this more.

All normal hetero men want to have a loving woman in their lives, but like I said they're hard to find.
Most women are in happy relationships with their hub or boyfriend, so all that's left for the rest of us is a ragbag assortment of divorced scrags without a braincell between them..:)
I just don't get why you can't find a woman I really cant

Feminism is definitely much worse than Cancer nowadays which is why so many of us men are still single today, now that most women are real narcissists which they really believe they're all that. And most of these type of women have a very bad attitude problem as well. And they really are very mean to most of us single men today as well, especially when we will try to start a conversation with a woman that we think would be really nice to meet for us. And there will be times when these very pathetic women will even Curse at many of us men for no reason at all, and that just shows me how very awful and very troubled that most of these women are today. Now that they want equality, they really act so terrible to most of us men these days when there are many of us good single ones that are very seriously looking to meet a good woman today. Unfortunately they just don't exist anymore today at all.
Yeah there's a word for men like you incel

Why would you want a woman so bad if we are sooooo evil. The fact is like many men on here don't want a woman so much as they want a substitute mother, free housemaid, cleaner, cook, sex slave, breeding machine and a compliant being that will service and massage their ego.
You don't want a partner you want a slave whose body is your object. Yeah do women a favour stay single

Sadly there are many feminists on these forums and none of them can see that they have been deceived. Feminism rose with propaganda as big business wanted cheaper labor and the bankers wanted more people to tax. It has fulfilled other agendas as well. For example feminists usually wear less such as the "burning of the bra" or you will find them dressing like men, such as suits and slacks. Helping with the modern deception that is the emergeing genderless society.

It is pointless to argue these simple truths as you won't find many open minds here. I agree feminism is a cancer that has played its role in the destruction of the family unit, but there are so many issues today its just another drop in the bucket.

I suggest you work on your relationship with God. As He has control of all things he can help you find someone you're compatible with.
Feminism began because women didn't want to be legally beaten with a stick the size of her husband's thumb. But in asylums when they were of no more use to their husbands and father's. They wanted a say in how they lived not to be used as breeding stock. A right to their own money. The right to work, buy or rent houses. They weren't happy just existing as men's property.

Also the whole burning bra thing a myth made up by the new companies. The closest thing to it was women who threw aprons in a bin. Women wear trousers because they are more practical, it stared in the 1910s during WW1 when women took up the mantel and did the jobs left over by men. They kept their countries running and the soldiers fed, dressed and armed. Then again during WW2. Also explain the kilt or muslin male dress. They seem awfully dress like.

The family unit is also a lie. It's a Victorian invention that was adopted in the 1950s for nostalgia sake after two world wars. Women have always worked, especially working class women. First in the farms and then once the industrial revolution happened in the mills, mines and factories. The housewife is a 19th century invention that came with the new middle class. Even higher class women worked, managing the property/estate being the main job.

Cintra

Star
And also...

Feminism is worse than cancer???

OMG! I'm glad my friend died of cancer. It would have been so much worse if they had caught feminism...

Tidal

Star
I just don't get why you can't find a woman I really cant

Because I'm ultra-choosy..:)
In the past I've got chatting with women either face-to-face or in emails and letters, and although they often sound okay at first, they usually say something later that makes me wonder what planet they're on.
Example- a woman said she was into astrology and tarot, and said that when her elderly mother died she had her mothers 3 healthy dogs put down to "send them across" to her.

In my younger days I tried going with prostitutes but it was so cold, loveless and unromantic that I soon gave it up.
For examp they wouldn't switch the light off, they wouldn't kiss, and had their TV going full blast during the proceedings..:)
Years later when I lived in the notorious red light district of Highfields, I had a protective father-figure attitude to them and used to nod hello on my way to the grocers, and buy them a can of pop or bag of crisps or sweets and they appreciated it.
Once two were standing on a street corner and one who didn't know me said to her pal "Is he a client?" to which she replied "No, a friend", which I take as a great compliment..:)
Once there was a knock at my door gone midnight and a sweet little weepy voice was calling my name "Mick....Mick...", and it was prossie Sue.
"A client just beat me up" she said, so I said "Come on in sweetheart, i'll put the kettle on".
After we'd had tea and a light supper I said "Darling you can have my bed and i'll sleep on the couch".
"You can get in with me if you like" she replied, but I made some excuse not to.
With hindsight I realise I should have got in with her just to cuddle her til she fell asleep, as a good cuddle was what she needed.

hahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Tidal

Star
I can't stand loud noisy airheads, I much prefer the sensitive quiet types like this one-

Drifter

Veteran
Feminism began because women didn't want to be legally beaten with a stick the size of her husband's thumb. But in asylums when they were of no more use to their husbands and father's. They wanted a say in how they lived not to be used as breeding stock. A right to their own money. The right to work, buy or rent houses. They weren't happy just existing as men's property.

Also the whole burning bra thing a myth made up by the new companies. The closest thing to it was women who threw aprons in a bin. Women wear trousers because they are more practical, it stared in the 1910s during WW1 when women took up the mantel and did the jobs left over by men. They kept their countries running and the soldiers fed, dressed and armed. Then again during WW2. Also explain the kilt or muslin male dress. They seem awfully dress like.

The family unit is also a lie. It's a Victorian invention that was adopted in the 1950s for nostalgia sake after two world wars. Women have always worked, especially working class women. First in the farms and then once the industrial revolution happened in the mills, mines and factories. The housewife is a 19th century invention that came with the new middle class. Even higher class women worked, managing the property/estate being the main job.
It's not worth it, honestly. For posters on a site dedicated to exposing how corrupt "the system" is, many still view everything through the sepia-tinted haze of politics. The conservatives here are just as averse to science and history as the liberals they despise. It's why I'm centrist because everything down to basic human rights is politicized and met with hostility.

There's at least two of us now then OM.. There are more bait threads here than a fishing forum.
I'm just surprised how many fell for it considering the account was created the same day they made the OP. It happened a while ago too .A new member created a thread regarding this same topic and rebooted another one another one that was similar. It was suspicious to say the least.

Ahhh well, wherever you put your energy, that's what'll flourish, I suppose. :D

Cintra

Star
I'm just surprised how many fell for it considering the account was created the same day they made the OP. It happened a while ago too .A new member created a thread regarding this same topic and rebooted another one another one that was similar. It was suspicious to say the least.

Ahhh well, wherever you put your energy, that's what'll flourish, I suppose. :D
You gotta do something when you can't get a shag.