Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

Lyfe

Star
The general state of marriage and cultural attitudes towards dating has changed for the worse and if you're going to blame feminism, then blame MGTOW as well, blame the PUAs who teach men to "pump and dump" and only settle down when they're in their upper 30s.
Correct me if I am wrong, but dont female dating coaches encourage women to date around and explore their options? Do you realize how many options alone that just a decent looking woman who knows how to apply makeup has in her smart phone? How many guys she has in her IM if she is on dating website. And how many men line up to pay for expensive dates to simp for them? I don't recall a single date I was on where the woman paid and some of those dates spent allot of money. It was an investment lost. Why should a man approach dating with a different attitude, especially when female dating coaches make most men to be expendable?

Lyfe

Star
Let me ask something to further add to my last post.

These women on dating sites and who take heed to these female coaches that encourage them to date around and explore their options. They out of their abundance of options are going to choose the best candidate. That means that every guy said women went on a date with other than her best option will lose more than they gained on a date, especially if he pays for it. In bearing this in mind why should men go into a date without selfish ambitions that satisfy their wants and needs when the woman is doing the exact same thing in qualifying you or disqualifying you as a partner.
The best candidates usually have to have certain prerequisites. That means that potential father material and men who cannot financially support children are out. Bad personality, you are out. Don't meet a certain look, then you are out.

That leaves allot of men in a certain camp where they simply wont qualify for a relationship, especially if a woman wants kids which most of them do. The truth is that even in relationships within the first few months that arent serious women are still considering their options and always looking in their IM for people who are interested on their dating profile and if they can find something better in their ocean of options then they will leave their current boyfriend. It is classic hypergamy and since there is no real stigma on sleeping around and divorce anymore women are even less restricted to do so and will leave any relationship that isnt serious with ease. I think I read that 80 percent of the women are attracted to only 20 percent of the men. With all these prerequisites men have to meet why should most of them go into dating with a mentality that isnt merely focused on getting a woman back to their place if he realizes anything further is unlikely?

Now as a Christian I would never do this any longer as I repented and I would not advise men to do this, but I can see why worldly men who only follow their own compass would "pump" and "dump considering its likely they wont be with the women they date for very long and most will in all likelihood fail a woman with options screening test. Its proven that men and women consider different things when choosing a partner. It may sound shallow, but men primarily go off of looks while women consider a host of other things pertaining to the man. His looks, his personality, his income, his potential as a father... The dating game is basically against most men. Why should they not be selfish in pursuing what they want when the woman is doing the same?

Lyfe

Star
In highschool you have enough of a base to build up a decent list of options in your smartphone. Same with college. The workplace is where options begin to dwindle, but bars and going out solves that. Not too mention dating websites. This is the current state of dating...

How much investment and commitment do you expect me as a man to place on a woman I am on a date with who I know is merely considering me along with a host of other guys as an option? I am just one of many options in her phone. This is exactly how the dating world is today and largely why relationships fail.

Im going to invest little in that person on a date and I cant blame a man for going pump and dump and approaching dates selfishly and using that person to have just a good evening, especially when I am just an option to the other person and there is a good chance some other guy will meet their criteria and I am out of money on a date. Again tho this is not what I would do as a Christian, but I cant blame worldly men for having that mindset.

justjess

Superstar
And what do MALE dating coaches tell their clients? It’s absolutely no different. And the pickup artist “coaches” are ridiculously horrible
Correct me if I am wrong, but dont female dating coaches encourage women to date around and explore their options? Do you realize how many options alone that just a decent looking woman who knows how to apply makeup has in her smart phone? How many guys she has in her IM if she is on dating website. And how many men line up to pay for expensive dates to simp for them? I don't recall a single date I was on where the woman paid and some of those dates spent allot of money. It was an investment lost. Why should a man approach dating with a different attitude, especially when female dating coaches make most men to be expendable?

Lyfe

Star
And what do MALE dating coaches tell their clients? It’s absolutely no different. And the pickup artist “coaches” are ridiculously horrible
That was the whole point. I was pointing out to Drifter that it is no different.

weskrongden

Veteran
I like how the upcoming census data has vindicated everything I've said. What a fucking disaster feminism has been for the West.

It's people making a choice. It's not God taking the first born son of every white couple. This isn't the religion forum so this isn't the place for your wacky religious views.
what’s going on is bigger than feminism but you might not understand that till it’s too late.

Tidal

Star
Mainly how volatile and evil the world is today. I dont want to bring a kid into this. The way marriages and relationships end up nowadays is part of it. Its easy to be optimistic until you become a statistic.

I've been single all my life because I never ever wanted to marry or have noisy smelly kids, I'd have felt trapped..:)

weskrongden

Veteran
Now the cries from the media about women's rights in Afghanistan lol. How many lives need to be lost for such a worthless endeavor.

Now the cries from the media about women's rights in Afghanistan lol. How many lives need to be lost for such a worthless endeavor.
Women's rights ( not to be stoned for being raped, dressing how they want, not being married off at 12, no having fingers cut off for wearing nail polish, having an education) is a worthless endeavour?!

weskrongden

Veteran
Women's rights ( not to be stoned for being raped, dressing how they want, not being married off at 12, no having fingers cut off for wearing nail polish, having an education) is a worthless endeavour?!
98% of the American casualties in Afghanistan were male, 80% of them white so we could try to dictate our liberal values on a totally foreign culture. I don't agree with the Taliban's views on women but I don't agree with ours and our 1.5 birthrate either.

Cintra

Star
You need to get on board with the trans agenda.

Apparently it is putting feminism back by 50 years.

So, really, if men don't like feminists, or feminism, they should become women.

Weird world...
But the daily mail said it so it must be true.

So I expect to see all the ardent anti feminists lining up in their frilly panties, to sort out us noisy women.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
You need to get on board with the trans agenda.

Apparently it is putting feminism back by 50 years.

So, really, if men don't like feminists, or feminism, they should become women.

Weird world...
But the daily mail said it so it must be true.

So I expect to see all the ardent anti feminists lining up in their frilly panties, to sort out us noisy women.
Naw

Cintra

Star
Ok.

But Tidal and Weskrongden have to do the whole anime lolita look, to save the world from feminism.
Its the only thing that makes sense.
If they care about the damage feminism is doing to the world, they will put on the frilly panties and declare themselves transgender women.

Otherwise it was all just talk.
No action.