Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

Ok, but then again would you say its right to solely blame the IR for everything bad that has happened since and not place any blame or responsibility on any of these things I mentioned?

What did all these social ideas(concepts) and incitation's that accompanied womens rights with feminism have to do with the industrial revolution? Why did women start to view men as oppressors and begin to frown upon duties and obligations that they used to primarily perform? You are telling me feminism was solely to do with women's rights and didnt contain any social ideas that changed how they view themselves, their husbands, and marriage in general?
i mean yes, if you want to boil it down to one cause, the industrial revolution literally changed the landscape of life. Saying it’s due to smart phones (technological advancemen) sexual revolution (aka birth control, technological advancement) is just seeing the trees not the forest. And it’s just too simplistic to say that is the cause. I mean what part of it, women working? Both my grandmothers worked and they were born in the 1920s. It’s just a term to try to explain all of history, but it falls short, you even already admitted it’s not the root cause so whats the problem here. You really think if we had modern society and then you just deleted feminism you’d have the problems solved? Just seems really silly

Lyfe

Star
i mean yes, if you want to boil it down to one cause, the industrial revolution literally changed the landscape of life. Saying it’s due to smart phones (technological advancemen) sexual revolution (aka birth control, technological advancement) is just seeing the trees not the forest. And it’s just too simplistic to say that is the cause. I mean what part of it, women working? Both my grandmothers worked and they were born in the 1920s. It’s just a term to try to explain all of history, but it falls short, you even already admitted it’s not the root cause so whats the problem here. You really think if we had modern society and then you just deleted feminism you’d have the problems solved? Just seems really silly
Its the same IR that many women attribute to being the mechanism that liberated them. How can you or they suggest it only led to mostly bad then?

I dont think its fair to solely blame the IR for all these bad things,. I think blame has to be assigned fairly and equally and cant be reduced in the sense that you are trying to reduce it to. If so then theres really no point in George Floyd type threads and we should all be blaming the IR.

Personally I dont think the IR is either bad or good. It merely gave us technology and machines and made our lives easier. The IR only revealed more or less of the same human nature with all its self destructive tendencies.

weskrongden

Veteran
Exactly. As to the last bit of your reply, I never understood why men always think any women who agrees with any part of feminism must be unattractive or fat. Or that somehow wanting equal rights and to be treated like a human being somehow must mean that you don't care about your appearance anymore lol. I take care of myself now at 23 and I'll take care of myself at 40 too, and not because I'm trying to attract a man but because I have respect for myself and my body. That respect for myself is part of why I hold the beliefs that I do about feminism lol. Not that hard to grasp. I have a dog though, does that count?
I never said you were fat, I was talking about larger societal trends lol. If you want me to get specific you aren't very bright. The definition of average intelligence.

Lyfe

Star
Have you ever taken a sociology class?
More or less it just wasnt termed "sociology" if I remember right. I remember being taught about feminism in high school and various other social/ civil rights movements. It wasn't really objective though. Did not critique or hold to scrutiny anything relating to the feminist movement, but mainly just painted it as a great thing for humanity and step in the right direction.

Tidal

Star
Speaking of femininity, Sarah Sanders (below) just oozes it from every pore, I bet any man who gets a whiff of her pheremones will reel around in a stupor..:)

justjess

Superstar
More or less it just wasnt termed "sociology" if I remember right. I remember being taught about feminism in high school and various other social/ civil rights movements. It wasn't really objective though. Did not critique or hold to scrutiny anything relating to the feminist movement, but mainly just painted it as a great thing for humanity and step in the right direction.
That’s not sociology. You should probably understand what terms mean before using them.

Its the same IR that many women attribute to being the mechanism that liberated them. How can you or they suggest it only led to mostly bad then?

I dont think its fair to solely blame the IR for all these bad things,. I think blame has to be assigned fairly and equally and cant be reduced in the sense that you are trying to reduce it to. If so then theres really no point in George Floyd type threads and we should all be blaming the IR.

Personally I dont think the IR is either bad or good. It merely gave us technology and machines and made our lives easier. The IR only revealed more or less of the same human nature with all its self destructive tendencies.
simplest way I can sum this up is by saying gender relations arent perfect today and they weren’t perfect in the past, but saying they would be solved by going back to a past that would work even less now is silly, life changed due to technological advancement,, feminism wasn’t the driving force of social change in a correct proportional analysis, life is usually better with less authoritarian dictates, those rules only come in when natural balance is lost. That’s it for me I’m out

Last edited:

weskrongden

Veteran
simplest way I can sum this up is by saying gender relations arent perfect today and they weren’t perfect in the past, but saying they would be solved by going back to a past that would work even less now is silly, life changed due to technological advancement and so did women’s roles in society, feminism wasn’t the driving force of social change in a correct proportional analysis, life is usually better with less authoritarian dictates, those rules only come in when natural balance is lost. That’s it for me I’m out
The 50s were a great decade. Feminism, Civil rights movement, all this garbage happening around the same time 60-70s and the west is dying and degenerating. Women should be able to do what they want but as a society childless cat/dog moms in their 40s should be frowned upon. It's a perfect deal for elites. More women in the labor force many of whom priotirize career over family, birth rate drops so they get to bring in tons of immigrants because ofa declining population. It's all connected. These feminist career women are just tools of the system. And they parrot all the same elite talking points on LGBT, immigration, ect

Lyfe

Star
simplest way I can sum this up is by saying gender relations arent perfect today and they weren’t perfect in the past, but saying they would be solved by going back to a past that would work even less now is silly, life changed due to technological advancement,, feminism wasn’t the driving force of social change in a correct proportional analysis, life is usually better with less authoritarian dictates, those rules only come in when natural balance is lost. That’s it for me I’m out
Now its too late and that's basically due to how feminism has portrayed the past along with stigmatizing certain ideas as "outdated" and "oppressive". If you even suggest that a woman might benefit society, her family, and even find more fulfillment by living for her husband and children as a keeper of the home then you are met with the same kind of backlash that is being witnessed here. In fact I have never even said that I believe this is how the world must work and that this should somehow be enforced upon everyone. I merely just suggested that it would be a step in the right direction to undo the damage already done to the condition of the family and the country's psychological well being. The family is the foundational building block that is essential to any healthy society. The elite know this which is why they have basically done anything and everything to undermine it. If women prioritized, sought after, and valued being a good mother and good wife like they did their job, the promise of a career, and being free to acquire material possessions then our families would take the first step to become strong again. If women spent the time they did chasing their career on honing their skills as a wife and mother then children could grow up to be stronger and healthier individuals. I mean once you really begin to look at it from the perspective that women who seek after, value, and prioritize being a good wife and mother over self and career are needed to rescue society then it really makes all these feminist points of protest seem selfish. I mean right now what is more important? The state and health of our families or wasting away in a career as another drone in the workforce that makes money only to blow it all on vain and empty material possessions?

I would like to even pose that question. If women were told that society could be rescued, but it would require making homeschooling their children, the state of their homes, and their husbands their top priority and any idea of a career had to be put aside do you think most women would be on board? Yet this is exactly what is needed to turn the tide in my honest opinion. Men would need to do their part as well and be good fathers and good husbands, but the difference is that most men don't even really object or fight the idea of being the tradtional provider, leader, and protector in the family anyways. They may not be the best at it and many of them are probably even be awful, but most men don't flat out object to it like allot of women will now object to these gender based notions.

Drifter

Veteran
I never said you were fat, I was talking about larger societal trends lol. If you want me to get specific you aren't very bright. The definition of average intelligence.
Funny you talk about my intelligence considering you linked stats about social trends to feminism without any substantiation from the data itself and then just chickened out of even trying to justify it properly. But ok buddy.

justjess

Superstar
Now its too late and that's basically due to how feminism has portrayed the past along with stigmatizing certain ideas as "outdated" and "oppressive". If you even suggest that a woman might benefit society, her family, and even find more fulfillment by living for her husband and children as a keeper of the home then you are met with the same kind of backlash that is being witnessed here. In fact I have never even said that I believe this is how the world must work and that this should somehow be enforced upon everyone. I merely just suggested that it would be a step in the right direction to undo the damage already done to the condition of the family and the country's psychological well being. The family is the foundational building block that is essential to any healthy society. The elite know this which is why they have basically done anything and everything to undermine it. If women prioritized, sought after, and valued being a good mother and good wife like they did their job, the promise of a career, and being free to acquire material possessions then our families would take the first step to become strong again. If women spent the time they did chasing their career on honing their skills as a wife and mother then children could grow up to be stronger and healthier individuals. I mean once you really begin to look at it from the perspective that women who seek after, value, and prioritize being a good wife and mother over self and career are needed to rescue society then it really makes all these feminist points of protest seem selfish. I mean right now what is more important? The state and health of our families or wasting away in a career as another drone in the workforce that makes money only to blow it all on vain and empty material possessions?

I would like to even pose that question. If women were told that society could be rescued, but it would require making homeschooling their children, the state of their homes, and their husbands their top priority and any idea of a career had to be put aside do you think most women would be on board? Yet this is exactly what is needed to turn the tide in my honest opinion. Men would need to do their part as well and be good fathers and good husbands, but the difference is that most men don't even really object or fight the idea of being the tradtional provider, leader, and protector in the family anyways. They may not be the best at it and many of them are probably even be awful, but most men don't flat out object to it like allot of women will now object to these gender based notions.
Your a so dense... MILLIONS of American women have left the workforce because the current global crisis has necessitated they focus more of their attention to their home. As always, women answer the call to do what’s needed at the moment and you don’t even realize it let alone appreciate it.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar

1.54 birth rate. Over educated white woman who takes everything from her sociology class as gospel, "feminism is totally healthy!"
How random.

I was referring to this:

I never said you were fat, I was talking about larger societal trends lol.
FROM YOUR ARTICLE
The CDC says the changes in the prevalence of adult obesity were so slight between 2011 and 2014 (the most recent data available) that they were not statistically significant.
That was the exchange I quoted. The title of the article is (intentionally, no doubt) misleading-- More Women Than Men Are Obese In America, And Gap Is Widening! -- which means you aren't vetting the information you're posting
(the CDC shows otherwise), and you are falling for the sensationalism featured in the media (NPR articles... interesting choice, considering the topic).

The 50s were a great decade.
Were you there?

Lyfe

Star
Your a so dense... MILLIONS of American women have left the workforce because the current global crisis has necessitated they focus more of their attention to their home. As always, women answer the call to do what’s needed at the moment and you don’t even realize it let alone appreciate it.

Thats great, but i have about had it with your rude and nasty hearted remarks. You spew deragatory names at me and men while proving with your own words that you are the one who has problems with how you treat people. Id appreciate it if you could go back to not conversing with me like you previously said you wouldnt, because im not interested in talking with people in this thread who cant be civil anymore.