Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

Drifter

Veteran
We don't know enough about the earliest civilizations to make those kinds of statements. Besides, a total reset isn't a possibility, like no matter what happens, we will always have the great equalizer (guns).

There were plenty of women rulers in ancient history, the first being recorded in 2,400BC. So it would be fair to say if society collapsed today there would be even more women in leadership positions. More importantly, if we ended up with a similar outcome, that would not be due to gender psychology. It would be because of group psychology and the power dynamics contained within.

Group psychology is why oppression prevails. The only thing inherent there is the fight or flight instinct, which both men and women experience. In other words, I'm afraid I have to disagree with your characterization of men. A woman can't just find any scrub and suddenly be any safer. The opposite is more likely to be true like you get with the wrong man and you're pretty much dead meat.
^

Drifter

Veteran
Except that isn’t what your doing. Your making assumptions both about the past and about my own character (as well as others). Can’t argue with people when the only basis for their own argument is their imagination. For instance: I have zero issue asking my husband for help. None. But I imagine if we are living in the end times the vegetables I grow are going to be just as important as the meat he kills and in a clinch either one of us is prepared to do the others “job” if need be - I taught him to garden, he taught me to shoot, we are both learning to raise our own animals. Because that’s what PARTNERS do.
Oh well would you look at that. A relationship where competence is considered over gender roles and responsibility is shared. Who could've imagined.

Drifter

Veteran
Won't want to be in a fox hole with any one but my wife honestly & i've been in life & death situations in the military
I honestly think marriages would have a better track record if men and women weren't kept to different spheres but trusted each other with all aspects of life. Share the burden, dont shirk it all to one person. Happy to hear you feel that way about your wife.

Aero

Superstar
I almost got married once. That chick was a fighter; the problem was she mainly wanted to fight me. :rolleyes:

Many men these days are just insecure, like they are easily threatened, especially by other men. All I'm saying is I think women tend to grow thicker skin. I'm serious, too; I've lost count of dudes that got shook from me simply talking or even looking at their girl.

Maldarker

Star
I honestly think marriages would have a better track record if men and women weren't kept to different spheres but trusted each other with all aspects of life. Share the burden, dont shirk it all to one person. Happy to hear you feel that way about your wife.
Your right that's why still married after 25 yrs just celebrated that. We figured that out guess where. The bible. BOOM!

Drifter

Veteran
Your right that's why still married after 25 yrs just celebrated that. We figured that out guess where. The bible. BOOM!
Wow, you've been married for longer than I've been alive lol. Big congratulations to you both. It's always good to hear about marriages going strong. :)

weskrongden

Veteran
White people ar not unique or special. You do realise Europeans arent all white, Right?! A large of the population of white people have asian DNA due to Genghis Khan and his fertile ways. Europeans exist BECAUSE of Asian migration and the silk road trade routes. View attachment 59654
Humans themselves are African and emigrated across the globe, Whites are just an off shoot, a mutant in a sense.
View attachment 59655

I wonder why areas with high non white populations have it bad in the US, Nothing to do with the history of white America and its exploitation of black communities and low standard education. Its well known how bad White Americans treated and still treat black communities. You kow its bad when the Nazis treated black GI's better in POW camps than their own country did or that the British population was so shocked and angry with the treatment of black GI's that they banned white GI's or beat the crap out of white GI's.

You grossly exaggerate how much non European blood the average European has. Single digits in most cases. If you breed dogs and the dog is 90% German Shepherd, itsstill going to look and act like a German Shepherd. And I understand we all originated in Africa. But the thousands and thousands of years breeding in a different environment made whites different. Again I would think it sad if any race was shrinking to possible extinction. Would you think it was sad if tomorrow golden retrievers no longer existed? Yeah there are other dogs but it's sad to lose a unique breed.

I disagree with your assessment why black people are behind. Sub Saharan Africa was still in the stone age when Europeans arrived. They pretty much have no accomplishments throughout human history. Slavery and Jim Crow doesn't explain that.

In my opinion there are very few non white/non East Asian countries I'd like to live. So there does seem to be something unique about those groups when it comes to building a society.

Also tribalism is an inherited trait. Most people naturally feel more comfortable with people who look and act similar. There's going to be a rough go for the white people who become an increasingly smaller minority especially with all the white resentment out there.

Lyfe

Star
We don't know enough about the earliest civilizations to make those kinds of statements.
We know enough. I think hundreds and hundreds of years is more than sufficient to base my reasoning on... You cant change how men and women are inherently designed.

Besides, a total reset isn't a possibility, like no matter what happens, we will always have the great equalizer (guns).
So a few people with firearms compared to the majority who would be without is somehow going to suppress biology and the traits belonging to gender? Not going to happen.

There were plenty of women rulers in ancient history, the first being recorded in 2,400BC.
What is the ratio of female rulers to male rulers? Also were these female rulers enforced by male guards or female guards?

So it would be fair to say if society collapsed today there would be even more women in leadership positions. More importantly, if we ended up with a similar outcome, that would not be due to gender psychology. It would be because of group psychology and the power dynamics contained within.
I doubt it. Its like I said before you cant change who and what men and women are inherently. Everything else will always follow suit.

So it would be fair to say if society collapsed today there would be even more women in leadership positions. More importantly, if we ended up with a similar outcome, that would not be due to gender psychology. It would be because of group psychology and the power dynamics contained within.

Group psychology is why oppression prevails. The only thing inherent there is the fight or flight instinct, which both men and women experience. In other words, I'm afraid I have to disagree with your characterization of men. A woman can't just find any scrub and suddenly be any safer. The opposite is more likely to be true like you get with the wrong man and you're pretty much dead meat.
You actually have more than enough examples of this today and these examples are in a civilized society. Imagine in a time that isnt civilized. There are scores of women who marry up cause they cannot sufficiently provide for themselves or their offspring alone. They marry to men they may not even necessarily be fond of, but if such a marriage improves their quality of life and enables them to maintain a certain desired lifestyle then that women will stay. This improvement doesnt have to be significant so long as its an improvement.

Can you imagine if there was no government assistance programs? This reality would be even more evident.

Lyfe

Star
How can you prove that? It wasn’t illegal so there won’t be police reports or studies. Your asking for something impossible and you know it.
That was my entire point. You cant prove it, therefore feminists need to stop using women being raped by their husbands as an example when pointing out mistreatment.

Lyfe

Star
Except that isn’t what your doing. Your making assumptions both about the past and about my own character (as well as others). Can’t argue with people when the only basis for their own argument is their imagination.
If I remember correctly you were saying I was sex deprived dead beat incel who cant maintain a relationship. That's quite the assumption seeing as how it wasnt even that long ago when I was in a relationship. Not too mention there are women here making plenty assumptions here about a past they were never a part of. Making assumptions that basically all or most women of the past were treated poorly.

justjess

Superstar
That was my entire point. You cant prove it, therefore feminists need to stop using women being raped by their husbands as an example when pointing out mistreatment.
You can’t prove the exact prevalence. There are plenty of testimonies to prove it’s existence. I’ll take my grandmas word over yours :rolleyes:

justjess

Superstar
If I remember correctly you were saying I was sex deprived dead beat incel who cant maintain a relationship. That's quite the assumption seeing as how it wasnt even that long ago when I was in a relationship. Not too mention there are women here making plenty assumptions here about a past they were never a part of. Making assumptions that basically all or most women of the past were treated poorly.
You have reading comprehension issues. That’s your own problem. The women here have mothers and grandmothers, ya know? People we trust and respect and look up to who actually lived back then. My reasons for feminism didn’t even have to deal with mistreatment - my main reason is what happened to my own grandmother after my grandfather died.

Lyfe

Star
You have reading comprehension issues. That’s your own problem. The women here have mothers and grandmothers, ya know? People we trust and respect and look up to who actually lived back then. My reasons for feminism didn’t even have to deal with mistreatment - my main reason is what happened to my own grandmother after my grandfather died.
Yeah and I have two grandfathers. None of which abused their wife. Ultimately its not empirical enough to solidify that most women were indeed treated poorly.

So ill ask you. Do you believe most women have been treated poorly?

justjess

Superstar
Yeah and I have two grandfathers. None of which abused their wife. Ultimately its not empirical enough to solidify that most women were indeed treated poorly.

So ill ask you. Do you believe most women have been treated poorly?
So they say. You should ask your grandmothers instead ;)

clearly enough weren’t happy or we wouldn’t be where we are. You also skipped right over the fact that it wasn’t all about poor treatment. Men die too right? What happens to their widows? It wasn’t pretty back then. Way worse then it is now and even now it’s not good.

Lyfe

Star
So they say. You should ask your grandmothers instead ;)
Lol, that is quite the mentality.... Its not enough for me to know my grandfathers I should still be suspicious and suspect mistreatment just to be sure?

Lets just say that my grandfather did abuse my grandmother in my particular instance. I suppose that automatically discounts putting a roof over her head and food in her belly, or giving her a bed and breakfast, or dining experiances, or the kids he gave her, and trips to hawaii and all these other material possessions she had that she could not have gotten on her own?

clearly enough weren’t happy or we wouldn’t be where we are. You also skipped right over the fact that it wasn’t all about poor treatment. Men die too right? What happens to their widows? It wasn’t pretty back then. Way worse then it is now and even now it’s not good.
You are actually presuming women weren't happy and that somehow this unhappiness was directly faulted to their husbands or their inability to work in the same capacity as men. You have self sufficient women nowadays and even women with good husbands and many of them still aren't happy. If I had to guess the grass wasnt greener on the other side. Women are unhappy today for a whole host of other reasons.

justjess

Superstar
Lol, that is quite the mentality.... Its not enough for me to know my grandfathers I should still be suspicious and suspect mistreatment just to be sure?

Lets just say that my grandfather did abuse my grandmother in my particular instance. I suppose that automatically discounts putting a roof over her head and food in her belly, or giving her a bed and breakfast, or dining experiances, or the kids he gave her, and trips to hawaii and all these other material possessions she had that she could not have gotten on her own?

You are actually presuming women weren't happy and that somehow this unhappiness was directly faulted to their husbands or their inability to work in the same capacity as men. You have self sufficient women nowadays and even women with good husbands and many of them still aren't happy. If I had to guess the grass wasnt greener on the other side. Women are unhappy today for a whole host of other reasons.
Women shouldn’t be forced to trade safety for financial security. I’m sure your grandpa was a great guy but that response pretty much says it all.

Again, if women were happy they wouldn’t have gotten behind feminism. They clearly did. And here we are

Lyfe

Star
Women shouldn’t be forced to trade safety for financial security. I’m sure your grandpa was a great guy but that response pretty much says it all.

Again, if women were happy they wouldn’t have gotten behind feminism. They clearly did. And here we are

Umm.. Was my grandmother forced into a marriage?

Lets just become hypothetical for a second and say my grandfather hit my grandmother once or twice. Does that marriage deserve to be defined by abuse and does that abuse outweigh everything else? You are not placing any value or associating provision as loving or an act of love which I think is wrong, especially considering how hard my grandfather worked with multiple jobs just to raise his children and ensure his wife was warm during the winter...

Also you are insinuating that ALL women supported feminism at the time. As if feminism spoke for the average womans wants and desires. I am pretty sure the CIA backed feminism and the founder of feminism and what the CIA wants the CIA gets.

You are attributing womens supposed unhappiness to their husbands and not being able to work in the same capacity as men. You are completely discounting any and all provision and security as an act of love or doing anything for the wife when I am pretty sure forced marriages didnt even exist in the time we are speaking of. Despite a man being abusive and having psychological issues that lead him to abuse I am still sure many of them still loved their wifes provided for their NEEDS and you are saying that times where she was abused should discount that. Why do you get to determine that these aspects within a marriage dont deserve recognition as loving the wife and value?

Lyfe

Star
Not to mention its like I said before. You give a woman the ability to work in the same capacity as men and they arent happy. In fact many of them work and they wish they could retire or vacation at home. You give a woman the ability to be independent and self sufficient and many of them are still unhappy. You give a woman a good husband and father and many of them will still say they are unhappy with their life in general. Yet you are saying that women were unhappy, because of their husbands and inability to work in the same capacity as men. Thats pretty puffed up sentiment....