Why is Christ the only hope for mankind?

Lyfe

Star
What does Islam teach about sin and how to overcome sin? What does Islam teach about salvation and how to inherit the kingdom of heaven?

If Allah is so powerful how come the Biblical God managed to make his word more accessible to anyone and everyone throughout the world while Allah could not?

What does Islam teach about sin and how to overcome sin? What does Islam teach about salvation and how to inherit the kingdom of heaven?

If Allah is so powerful how come the Biblical God managed to make his word more accessible to anyone and everyone throughout the world while Allah could not?
What are you even talking about?

I doubt you speak Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek.

DavidSon

Star

Please you're like a child. How about return from fantasy land and address any of the facts Aspiring Soul has brought up.

This thread is amazing. Teachings of truth and reality countered by total ignorance. :rolleyes:

Lyfe

Star
I can basically walk into anywhere and find a Bible. I have two on my desk and thats not including how many I have in my closet. Why does the God of the Bible seem more interested in making himself known to me than Allah? If Allah is so powerful and truly God with all this power then how come he cant keep up with the Bible in terms of distrubution? I mean if I was God and I had power and I wanted the ends of the earth to hear my message I would probably just accompalish it... Tho Allah has yet to do that....

Why does the God of the Bible seem more interested in making himself known to me than God?
You're not making sense. Your books are printed and propagated by human beings, translated by human beings. God never translated and printed them, people did.

We have actually done the same though, there are many places you can go to get a free Qur'an translated into English. Again, you're not making sense.

Lyfe

Star
Please you're like a child. How about return from fantasy land and address any of the facts Aspiring Soul has brought up.

This thread is amazing. Teachings of truth and reality countered by total ignorance. :rolleyes:
He didnt address much of anything of what I said, but you were too busy in your own bias.

Lyfe

Star
You're not making sense. Your books are printed and propagated by human beings, translated by human beings. God never translated and printed them, people did.

We have actually done the same though, there are many places you can go to get a free Qur'an translated into English. Again, you're not making sense.
So human beings are more powerful than your God. Ok....

Also, we are both talking in English yet you refer to God as "Allah" (which is just "The God" in Arabic). I don't get why you do that when you don't refer to yourself believing in El (Old Testament, in Hebrew), or Theos (New Testament, in Greek).

Like, congratulations that you've used all that paper and printed billions of books. That's great. But God didn't do that, you did.

Outlaw? ROTFL. This is the elite's religion were talking about, the same NWO Epstein elite.
First off the "epstein elite", You do know Epstein is nowhere near the head of the dragon, he was a fall guy. Mid level guy tops. Secondly these people HATE christianity with a passion. Thats why, we see things like this.

Honestly you have to believe its the "elites religion". You know why because they actually have some semblence of the truth, they know that there is more power in Satan than there is in Muhammad. And let me tell you the very real demons, dont cower in fear to any name but JESUS. Id like to see you rebuke in Muhammads name.

Yeh, thats why Christians are the most persecuted people on planet earth. I find it very telling when I watch videos of people in Israels, the Palestinian Muslims, And the Jews quite happily show there face. You know who won't?

The Messianic Jews, and the Palestinian Christians.

Lisa

Superstar
1) Jesus said 'i am the true vine and you are the branches' 'remain in me and I will remain in you'.
Here, he was talking to his disciples who became the apostles who founded the churches. The connection to the church system IS THE CONNECTION TO JESUS!! Christianity is an ORDER.
"you are a priest forever after THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK"
there is most certainly a hierarchy and a centralized system. To be joint with the branches, you have to be connected with an authentic church.

2) Literally your entire sectarian belief is because of the man KING HENRY THE 8TH was. All he did was break off from the catholic church.
ive repeated this many times. Basically you sit on your high horse but dont even know about the way christianity was passed to you.
it is comical that you think the true religion passed on from Jesus Christ, was given to you through KING HENRY 8TH.

3) my point is that the Roman's adopted Christianity only because Jesus was a hellenised jew..because they fetishised greek philosophy and saw Jesus/Christianity as an extention of past greek hellenism/colonial efforts.
SO, if Jesus was african, then there would be no catholic church and that means you'd never have become a 'protestant'.

As for God protecting christianity/His Word, there are plenty of people on earth who arent born into xtianity and likewise if Christianity was from africa, you would have been like those people. Someone else would be Christian.

All this song and dance you're doing about your religion, being saved etc, would not even be your view if Jesus was African. inherently the archetypal 'white Jesus' is why you're a believer in your religion.

4) the romans found Christianity to be a useful tool. Jesus saiyng 'render unto Ceasar' and the way it is run as a centralised system through the church tithes (10% of your annual earnings).
All Christianity needed was the convenient White hellenised saviour...someone from a past greek/hellenised eastern culture....they fetishised that so it was really easy to sell this religion to the common pleb. However more importantly, it had to be fashioned after roman tastes, hence the man-god idea was just too powerful.
Those people liked the idea of a mangod.

Basically, they bent authentic christianity, made it into a pagan belief system..introduced trinitarianism to it. altered it, you know, pagan festivals like easter and christmas...Sundays instead of Saturdays etc.
So you now reject the centralised church system...that makes it even more demonic actually because at least catholics believed in confession...you guys just think you're willy nilly saved. it takes you further from Jesus.

5) Xtianity through catholicism, was centralised. So basically just a system of total control by the church. The reason i point this out is because the roman elite would have seen it as the easiest way to control the entire masses. For that reason, catholicism/xtianity was the most convenient tool for the devil to control people since every person within the church system was selected by the church.
It's like a pyramid scheme. protestantism is still the same system, it's just replaced the vatican with the anglican.

islam is different, it was centralised on the macro level eg the caliphate/sultanate, but on the micro level it was decentralised. That meant muslims got to choose their own leaders locally..and it moves up the ladder this way, so indirectly we choose our caliphs as opposed to them choosing who leads us.

the devil would easily prefer xtianity over islam as a means to control people through. to control islam, the devil needs to control everyone. to control xtianity the devil only needs to control the churches...
of course that is what Revelation 2/3 reveals. in fact if you paid attention you'd have realised the same churches the holy spirit watched over...today those entire cities are muslim.
So we see evidence of the churches falling out of favour with the holy spirit.
if those original churches fell, then what about the rest?

here let me just give you examples
the anglican church.
this is a typical example of xtianity being controlled from the top...and yes blatantly this is the devils work.
of course...
your churches already accepted gay marraige and gay ministers.
You are obsessed with catholicism dude. I didn’t realize it was that bad.

1.) Jesus is the priest forever on the order of Melchizedek..not me.

I don’t have to be connected with any church actually to be connected to Jesus. My connection is belief in Jesus, reconciliation to God the Father and the Holy Spirit living in my heart. Church is needed for encouragement and worship of God.

2.) Had I actually went to a catholic church for teaching I would be so far away from God and into a false gospel where the pope and mother Mary are my gods. I think it’s silly to think that Christianity came from Henry the 8th...since he only wanted to break off from the catholics because he couldn’t marry who he wanted...I don’t think they got that far away from catholicism, honestly.

3.) Again what the romans do or did doesn’t concern me.
We don’t know what Jesus looks like..think I’ve told you this before...obviously you are a racist. I’m a believer because Jesus offered me forgiveness of sins and a place among those sanctified by faith. Doesn’t have anything to do with race but salvation.

4.) You sound really confused about things in this section and are really trying to make your confused state make sense which it doesn’t. You have no absolute idea how Christianity works and have it hopelessly confused with your catholic obsession.

5.) catholicism was a way for the devil to deceive people away from the truth of Jesus and salvation, yes.

Nope, Christianity isn’t a pyramid scheme...though Jesus is the head of the church. He is the vine and we are the branches.

I agree, the devil controls islam and controls the ummah through the evil sharia law. You are deluded enough to think revelations is about muslims? What?!? O dear.

I’m not a member nor would I ever be a member of a church that accepted homosexual pastors or actively homosexual congregants, nor would I be a member of one who had female pastors.

First off the "epstein elite", You do know Epstein is nowhere near the head of the dragon, he was a fall guy. Mid level guy tops. Secondly these people HATE christianity with a passion. Thats why, we see things like this.

Honestly you have to believe its the "elites religion". You know why because they actually have some semblence of the truth, they know that there is more power in Satan than there is in Muhammad. And let me tell you the very real demons, dont cower in fear to any name but JESUS. Id like to see you rebuke in Muhammads name.

Yeh, thats why Christians are the most persecuted people on planet earth. I find it very telling when I watch videos of people in Israels, the Palestinian Muslims, And the Jews quite happily show there face. You know who won't?

Yeah Epstein wasn’t a Christian lmao.
—————————————————————-

1) Islam reminds us that we're only human and our nafs(soul) is dominated by carnal impulses. It symbolises our carnal nature as a serpent. Practicing islam (eg praying the salah on time, performing ablution, fasting in the month of ramadan etc) safeguards us from the serpent within us. When we die and go into the grave, we suffer according to the extent of our carnal attachments.
Furthermore, Allah's Mercy outweighs His Wrath. Allah has bestowed many ways of obtaining reward and forgiveness from Him. The biggest one being true belief.

eg
Narrated 'Ubada: The Prophet said, "If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but Allah Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Slave and His Apostle, and that Jesus is Allah's Slave and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, Allah will admit him into Paradise with the deeds which he had done even if those deeds were few." (Junada, the sub-narrator said, " 'Ubada added, 'Such a person can enter Paradise through any of its eight gates he likes.") (Book #55, Hadith #644)

^^
on that, if you're offended by the word Slave for Jesus, in Isaiah 53 and others, he was also called God's SLAVE(ABD), so this is consistent with the OT messianic prophecies. If you're wondering why islam 'denies the son' then remember, the Son was just a metaphorical term for the Logos (the Word of God), as you can see Jesus is specifically called 'HIS WORD' here and Mohammad doesn't refer to himself with that title.

There are many different ways of obtaining reward. Now don't get me wrong, this isnt some superficial act done just for a 'reward'. It goes without saying the intent in the act matters and nothing is hidden from Allah. So there are many who think they are believers, but they only believe because their religion is part of the identity...they don't actually seek to understand and learn the religion therefore their iman is defective. Similarly there are people who only act to be seen (which im sure you're familiar with based on what Jesus himself accused the pharisees of).

There is obviously a lot of information on this topic in islam. I can't do it justice in a single post. For example, one tradition is that a muslim dying in the persuit of knowledge (a university student even) will be granted martydom. This is subjective though, since the argument is that knowledge has to be beneficial knowledge, something that benefits people for real. Now for example a person seeking knowledge/an education/qualifications in order to be able to provide for his/her family, would also later be liable to more Zakat based on their increased earning...in a sense that too means that person was doing so 'for the sake of Allah'.

Now, I believe Christianity is far more difficult, let me explain why. Jesus said to even call someone a fool, you're risking HELL. Jesus said 'pluck out your right eye if it causes you to sin'.
the truth is, Jesus was not comfortable with our carnal nature..and humans living in our carnal state, he won't be able to do anything for. in fact even in islamic eschatology it says on the day of judgement..people will seek intercession through Jesus.and he will refuse them.
What Christianity is all about, is the DEATH of the serpent eg martydom itself. In this case, by a spiritual connection to Jesus (the true vine) and that's the only way to be saved.
Christians do not seem to understand this topic at all. Many christians have told me in response that they only need to confess/believe and it is all given to them. The spiritual connection to Jesus, is called 'fana fi rasul' in sufi islam, it basically means that through Love, you effectively become absorbed in the object/person of persuit..that is annihilation in that person. This sounds odd the way it's written, but all it really means is that a person would have to truely love Jesus more than anyone on this earth, more than his/her own life and attachments...so much so that the light in Jesus, reflects in that person. The metaphysical aspects of the 'death' here, take root in that person as a result.
I have read the NT many times over, ive thought about this topic and was already familiar with it through sufi material.

(Fana'). Self-annihilation or self-effacement or dissolution or passing away from self. Through being joined to Allah, the Real; man is annihilated from himself - the 'limited existence' of the traveller is overpowered by the 'absolute existence' of Allah, so that the traveller becomes unaware of his own self and the creation. Fana' is the last stage on the ascent to Allah. When travelling to the Source, the seeker passes through different levels of fana', each of which brings him closer to his Goal. There are hundreds, even thousands, of fana's. Every time a form of ignorance is removed to be replaced by knowledge, the murid has experienced fana'. He has tasted the annihilation of an ignorance. And, every moment of existence is in fact a moment which is pregnant with its own particular knowledge. So, for the aware one, each moment can be a fana'. However, within the higher teaching of Tasawwuf there are three major types of fana', through which the murid must travel if he is to reach the Absolute. These are Annihilation in the Murshid/Spiritual Guide, Annihilation in the Messenger and Annihilation in Allah.

in fact in the case of the common christian, you are not even a branch, but a branch of a branch of a branch and so on...as it's effectively a link through a true church that links ultimately back to Jesus. This is 'the ORDER of Melchizedek'.
just as sufism has Orders/tariqahs/silsila's, the original silsila was this particular one.

The path of Jesus via this 'death' (fana), passing away from this world and existing in a state of mind where only God remains, is what Jesus meant by the single EYE (eg to only see the ONE/God in All). in islam, this is the highest stage of faith, Ihsan.
So to me, i'm not mocking authentic christianity when i talk about it being 'difficult', i'm saying it's the highest stage of faith representing Ihsan as opposed to Islam (submission). THIS is what being a 'Son' was about..and in this case you'd have to become connected to Jesus through this 'fana' experience..to the point where 'because Christ died, WE DIED with him' eg the effects in Jesus would take root in you, through this direct connection, since your heart becomes an extension of his.

The problem is the vast majority of people cannot abide by this path. Jesus himself said he will reject many. I dont need to go any further on that.
Islam on the otherhand has told us that even if a mustard seed of faith remains, we will be redeemed even from the depths of hell, should we end up there (that is despite every source of mercy we had before than, that means the most savage muslims with the least of iman would still be redeemed after suffering).
one reason why muslims dont always just act like 'we're already saved' in the way Christians do, is because we know it's a slippery slope if you just insist you're saved. It is better to just trust in God quietly and know that God is All-Merciful.

2) If Allah is so powerful how come the Biblical God managed to make his word more accessible to anyone and everyone throughout the world while Allah could not?

firstly Allah isn't 'seperate' to the biblical God, it is the same God, there is only ONE God. You agree with that at least right? if in your mind you only strictly believe there is one Absolute God, that's exactly what every muslim believes.
the Quran states many times that the Torah and the Gospel are 'a truth and a guidance' and furthermore Allah has guarded them. So actually i have a more favorable view towards the Bible in general.

inf act if you'd even read the Quran eg Surah Ar-Rum (The romans), it's about the byzantine-sassanian war..and it tells us the Romans (believers) will rejoice. So even back then the byzantine christians were still regarded as 'believers' because he message of islam through Mohammad had not yet reached them. So the idea of this competition between the 2 religions is all in your head. The Quran didnt give us that view.

in fact
Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62)

To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute;
(سورة المائدة, Al-Maaida, Chapter #5, Verse #48)

also, why is it that all the places associated with early christianity, every one, whether it's jerusalem or damascus or constantinople or even bethlehem or 7 cities...all except Rome..have long been muslim?
All christianity really did was absorb into the roman empire. it didnt build anything of it's own accord the way islam did. islam was a total restructuring.

Btw, you know something..i believe islam to be the microcosmic side to the messianic promise. a precursor and actually the prophecy of the 'one calling out in the desert' has dualistic aspect since Jesus has a second coming.
the one calling out in the desert was Mohammad...'make my PATH STRAIGHT'
now, Jesus is going to destroy the end times beast right? the entire image in Daniel 2.
yet, take a look at how islam ended babylon (babylon actually was destroyed by muslims in the end, not by christians, in fact christians continued to live there until muslims destroyed it), persian empire was ended, the greek empire, all those lands in the arab levant to turkey are all muslim. let's be honest, muslims defeated the byzantines and the crusaders.
is that not a sign?
colonialism was a new phase as in the end times rome, the 'feet of iron/clay' part..and im confident of that because in Revelation 6, the entire prophecies begin with the white horse conquering..that was european colonialism.
You think the story is going to end right here?
islam has told us of the malhamma, the great war between rome and islam.
since we know rome is the beast..yet in the prophecies rome is also christianity (i mean, you guys are rome right?).
the european colonial powers were all former roman colonies and hence, extensions of rome.
you bragging about the spread of christianity is you bragging about the end times Beast.

i have to maintain my position of defending authentic early christianity, from modern roman/beast/antichrist xtianity.

the Quran has an entire chapter (18) based on the story of the 7 sleepers.
it has a chapter called The Romans where it defends those christians.
In the hadith, St George (Juraij) is spoken of highly.
Authentic christianity was connected to islam.
xtianity today is a different animal...

LASTLY i personally feel the bible is the biggest proof against you. so it's not even a bad thing for the Bible to be the most read book in the world (assuming it is) as it just means all the evidence in it against you, you're holding onto on a subconscious level, collectively.
it's like jews who reject Jesus..despite rejecting him, they're still paying the price by all that they've manifested for themselves due to the hidden guilt complex they carry due to texts like Leviticus 26.
I suppose for you guys, texts like Jude 1 live in you all..and it's no wonder you're producing flipping DAVID WOOD as your religious superhero.

Kung Fu

Superstar

In the last 20 years which countries with majority Christian populations have been bombed to smithereens in comparison to countries with majority Muslim populations?