Why is Christ the only hope for mankind?

Daze

Superstar
The prophet was John the Baptist, Jesus is the incarnation of the Logos. Read the passage again.
I didn't read the passage as i don't need to. The Quran makes it clear Jesus was not divine over and over again.

O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes regarding your faith; say nothing about Allah except the truth.The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger of Allah and the fulfilment of His Word through Mary and a spirit ˹created by a command˺ from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers
and do not say, “Trinity.” Stop!—for your own good. Allah is only One God. Glory be to Him! He is far above having a son! To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And Allah is sufficient as a Trustee of Affairs. (4:171 Quran)

I merely line Quranic verses up with the ones in your book, such as...

Indeed, the example of Jesus is like that of Adam. God created him from dust, then said to him, “Be!” And he was! (3:59 Quran)

For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself. (John 5:26)

As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me,
a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God (John 8:40)

I didn't read the passage as i don't need to. The Quran makes it clear Jesus was not divine over and over again.

O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes regarding your faith; say nothing about Allah except the truth.The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger of Allah and the fulfilment of His Word through Mary and a spirit ˹created by a command˺ from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers and do not say, “Trinity.” Stop!—for your own good. Allah is only One God. Glory be to Him! He is far above having a son! To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And Allah is sufficient as a Trustee of Affairs. (4:171 Quran)

I merely line Quranic verses up with the ones in your book, such as...

Indeed, the example of Jesus is like that of Adam. God created him from dust, then said to him, “Be!” And he was! (3:59 Quran)

For as the Father has life in Himself, so
he has granted the Son to have life in himself. (John 5:26)

As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me,
a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God (John 8:40)
Well if you're not going to read the responses made to your points then there's literally no point talking

Daze

Superstar
I remember you now. Yes I am under demonic possession, this is true.
Fixed it for you.

I could merely quote some of your posts as proof, but we both know your true self is gonna appear in a moment or so. So its not necessary.

Of all the trinnys here, you and Seek are the most vile. Why do you think i say that? Why do you think no one here refutes it? Time to stop and reflect Floss.

floss

Star
Fixed it for you.

I could merely quote some of your posts as proof, but we both know your true self is gonna appear in a moment or so. So its not necessary.

Of all the trinnys here, you and Seek are the most vile. Why do you think i say that? Why do you think no one here refutes it? Time to stop and reflect Floss.
Sorry but I’m completely Free in Christ. The chain of darkness are broken. You led me to allah for a second there but of course he is weak and not the creator. Allah was useless to me, I seeked him on my face but he didn’t have the power over these demons. JESUS IS LORD!!!

allah is lucifer #truth

Daze

Superstar
Well if you're not going to read the responses made to your points then there's literally no point talking
Our debate on the trinity is new Light, Yes. However I've brought the same argument here for 6 years. Anything you can highlight I have already seen.
You can't sell me on man worship as i was a Christian for 30 years. I read the Bible, lived with the Bible. I know it. This is painfully obvious as i quote it far more then my own book. Thinking perhaps you can agree with your own book. I mean Jesus literally says alone he can do nothing.

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. (John 5:30)

In the same verse yet again he says he was sent.

Who sent Jesus Light? Who can tell God to do anything?

Daze

Superstar
allah is lucifer #truth
If it wasn't so easy to highlight your ignorance, I'd probably completely ignore you Floss.

coptic.jpg

Bible, Genesis 1 -5 with the word Allah (لله ) repeatedly highlighted.

Palistinian priest.jpg

Our debate on the trinity is new Light, Yes. However I've brought the same argument here for 6 years. Anything you can highlight I have already seen.
You can't sell me on man worship as i was a Christian for 30 years. I read the Bible, lived with the Bible. I know it. This is painfully obvious as i quote it far more then my own book. Thinking perhaps you can agree with your own book. I mean Jesus literally says alone he can do nothing.

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. (John 5:30)

In the same verse yet again he says he was sent.

Who sent Jesus Light? Who can tell God to do anything?
Jesus isnt identical to God. You can choose to not believe in God as the new testament teaches it but to pretend the teachings aren't there is just silly. John 1 again, the first chapter which gives the content for the rest of the book says, the word was with God and the Word was God. The word became flesh in Jesus, so the teachings that the word gave, that he can do nothing of himself that doesn't come from God isn't a contradiction. Although again, you've heard this before I'm not telling you anything new, I'll choose to bow out of this discussion here. Peace

floss

Star
If it wasn't so easy to highlight your ignorance, I'd probably completely ignore you Floss.

View attachment 73461

Bible, Genesis 1 -5 with the word Allah (لله ) repeatedly highlighted.

View attachment 73462
Allah and God of the Bible are two different entity.

God of the Bible = Triune nature (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost)
Allah = Oneness nature (Lucifer, the fallen)

Now you have more understanding of what Trinitarian actually believe. Welcome to disagree.

Daze

Superstar
Allah and God of the Bible are two different entity.

God of the Bible = Triune nature (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost)
Allah = Oneness nature (Lucifer, the fallen)

Now you have more understanding of what Trinitarian actually believe. Welcome to disagree.
I know exactly what trinnys believe because my father and grandmother were Baptists.

Honestly, why do you even reply to me? Why do you believe that i care what you think? We don't like one another, when it comes down to it you use the lowest level of slurs available to you. Theres no debate with you Floss because you don't have the education to carry one. How many times have you insulted my prophet, with the most vile slurs? as if that gives your own religion credibility? Ad-hominem is always the first sign of a weak offense. While at the same time you will NEVER in all your days see a Muslim insult Jesus the way you treat the prophet of Islam (saw).
No we are not equal, not even close.

I've said it a time or two already but i honestly think you are a vile, despicable person. But i don't think this about all of the other trinnys here like Red and Grace. Why is that Floss? What is it about you that pushes people away?

If you are what representatives of Christianity are, then it is no wonder yours is a dying religion.

1.png

Put me on ignore, but not before i put you on mine.

Good bye.

Maldarker

Star
I know exactly what trinnys believe because my father and grandmother were Baptists.

Honestly, why do you even reply to me? Why do you believe that i care what you think? We don't like one another, when it comes down to it you use the lowest level of slurs available to you. Theres no debate with you Floss because you don't have the education to carry one. How many times have you insulted my prophet, with the most vile slurs? as if that gives your own religion credibility? Ad-hominem is always the first sign of a weak offense. While at the same time you will NEVER in all your days see a Muslim insult Jesus the way you treat the prophet of Islam (saw).

I've said it a time or two already but i honestly think you are a vile, despicable person. But i don't think this about all of the other trinnys here like Red and Grace. Why is that Floss? What is it about you that pushes people away?

If you are what representatives of Christianity are, then it is no wonder yours is a dying religion.

View attachment 73463

Good bye.
What i don't get a shout out for your disdain? Who else have you treated as vile then me? A curse is what i remember you put on me. So i would think i'm at the top of the most despised vile list as you say.

Sad that you actually have a list of people you don't like.

Daze

Superstar
What i don't get a shout out for your disdain? Who else have you treated as vile then me? A curse is what i remember you put on me. So i would think i'm at the top of the most despised vile list as you say.

Sad that you actually have a list of people you don't like.
Thank you, this was actually funny. I said we should invoke the curse of God on whichever party was in the wrong. Which i still stand by.

For some reason you won't engage in it (we both know why). Which doesn't surprise me, as the last prophet gave the same deal to the Christians of his time who rejected it as well. But it is a high stakes gamble when your own book rejects core beliefs i suppose.

But its interesting at the same time as I'd think 1400 years ago the Christians of that time had a closer vision of the truth, at the very least 1400 years less of Bible edits.

What do you think is gonna happen at the end. Who will we met? For sure one of us are running to Gods curse in the next life at least. How can you not agree with this?

Me and Floss have a history while I've known you for maybe a year. I don't think you're a vile person. But you can tell yourself whatever makes you happy.

Peace.

floss

Star

View attachment 73463

Good bye.
Hopefully one day you will see Muhamad for who he truly was (a pedo with 10 other wives). Jesus and Muhamad is like day and night, of course muslim can’t talk bad about Jesus. He is sinless, not even Pilate can condemn him. Muhamad, on the other hand, was a pedo, a murderer, slave owner, a liar, and much more. Of course people are going to condemn a man like that. Only spiritually blinded muslim love that man. However, I’m glad your parent is Trinitarian. One day you might wake up to the truth and come back as a prodigal son. Peace

Maldarker

Star
Thank you, this was actually funny. I said we should invoke the curse of God on whichever party was in the wrong. Which i still stand by.

For some reason you won't engage in it (we both know why). Which doesn't surprise me, as the last prophet gave the same deal to the Christians of his time who rejected it as well. But it is a high stakes gamble when your own book rejects core beliefs i suppose.

But its interesting at the same time as I'd think 1400 years ago the Christians of that time had a closer vision of the truth, at the very least 1400 years less of Bible edits.

What do you think is gonna happen at the end. Who will we met? For sure one of us are running to Gods curse in the next life at least. How can you not agree with this?

Me and Floss have a history while I've known you for maybe a year. I don't think you're a vile person. But you can tell yourself whatever makes you happy.

Peace.
BTW DAZE i remember you from the old forums but thats fine. I have a really good memory. Never thought you as vile either but a bully yup that i do.
I said i would i stand with CHRIST i won't forsake him like you have. Invoke it (the curse) i don't have an issue with it. Just remember this...as GOD says i will curse those that curse you and bless those that bless you. (Your going to say that only pertains to the jews)

A Freeman

Superstar
We know Jesus lived roughly 2000 years ago.
Correct. We literally changed the way we keep time because of Christ's Coming in the body of Jesus.
BC = Before Christ
AD = Anno Domini = "in the year of our Lord"

No idea how old the planet is, some say millions of years, others say 4-6k.
The Bible tells us the story Adam and Eve began c. 4004 BC, so we've been here approximately 6000 years.

Assuming its at least 3000 years old, what about those who lived before Jesus was born? Guess they got no chance, huh?
It was Christ, through the mouth of Jesus that made the statement in John 14:6. Christ is the IMMORTAL Spirit-Being that God made first.

Jesus was the mortal human born of the virgin body of Mary. Until this is correctly understood, it's impossible for anyone to understand Scriptures (according to God's Christ -- John 3:3-7), which is why people make silly/ignorant statements like the one you've made above.

Abraham met Christ (Gen. 14:18-20), as did Moses (Exod. 3:1-3). David not only knew Christ, but acknowledged him as Lord, fully aware that Christ's Lord is THE LORD (God, Whose Name is "I AM").

Psalm 110:1 <A Psalm of David.> The "I AM" said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

And of course there's Enoch (7th generation from Adam), whom God "translated" (Gen. 5:23-24, Heb. 11:5), i.e. whom was taken up onto the astral plane/plain, aka Paradise, to await Judgment Day.

Abraham walked before Jesus. As did Moses. Guess they're out of luck?
And yet Abraham met Christ, exactly as Christ said through the mouth of Jesus. Have you never read the Gospel of Jesus as recorded by John?

King of kings' Bible John 8:47-48 (KJV 8:56-57)
8:47 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw [it], and was glad.
8:48 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet FIFTY years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

Genesis 14:18-20 (this is where Abraham met Christ/Melchizedek, aka The King of Righteousness and King of Peace)
14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem (Peace) brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the Most High God.
14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed [be] Abram by the Most High God, possessor of heaven and earth:
14:20 And blessed be the Most High God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Hebrews 6:20- 7:1-4
6:20 Where the forerunner is for us entered, [even] Jesus, made The High Priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
7:1 For this Melchizedek, King of Salem (Peace), priest of The Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of Righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest CONTINUALLY.
7:4 Now consider how great this man [was], unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

I do wish people would apply some kind of intellect to religion because the truth does not fear scrutiny.
Agreed. Why then are you so terrified to face the truth about "Islam"? The Koran/Quran tells us repeatedly that it was sent to CONFIRM God's Message in His Law and His Gospel (see Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:154-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7), which is why we're told we MUST read The Law (Old Covenant) and the Gospel (New Covenant) to be able to correctly understand the Koran, and to NOT be in doubt of the true Bible reaching us (see Sura 2:53, 2:87-93, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:54, 5:46-50, 6:91-92, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 11:17, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6, 78:2).

The Quran unsurprisingly CONFIRMS John 14:6 too, i.e. that Jesus is The Way that everyone MUST follow. Have you not read Sura 3?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Sura 3:55. Behold! GOD SAID: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God is all knowing, and clearly he gave us intellect. When you don't use it.. Who do you have to blame when judgement day arrives but yourself?
Who will almost 2 billion "Muslims" (in name only) have to blame when they find out that their "5 pillars" are NOT God's Will, which is why NONE of them are actually found in the Koran/Quran?

Are you not currently in the midst of the lunar month of "Ramadan", a pre-Islamic pagan holiday that is mentioned NOWHERE in the Bible? Do you really not know that it was ADDED to the Koran/Quran? In God's Law (found only in the first five books of the Bible), we are clearly instructed that only out of the mouth of two or three witnesses shall a matter be established (Deut. 19:15). And yet Ramadan appears only once in the Koran, with no other witness in The Law nor in the Gospel that the Koran/Quran was sent to confirm, proving it was added.

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?” (Matt 27:46)

Sorry, i can't bring myself to worship a man who cried to God to save him.
Surely you couldn't have spent 30 years as a "Christian" and not realize that the above statement made by Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, was done in fulfillment of prophecy?

Psalm 22:1 <To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David.> My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me? [Why art Thou so] far from helping me, [and from] the words of my roaring?

Christ is NOT a man (human) nor does God have human sons. Christ is the firstborn of every creature, i.e. the first immortal spirit-Being that God created (Col. 1:12-15, Rev. 3:14). And anyone who doesn't learn to bow their knee to and obey God's Messenger/Angel/Christ is going to burn (Mal. 4).

Philippians 2:5-10
2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
2:6 Who, being in the likeness of God, thought it not correct to be equal with God:
2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made into the likeness of men:
2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
2:10 That at the name of the Saviour every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in Earth, and [things] under the earth;
2:11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Christ Jesus [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

I know i give you trinitarians a hard way to go. But you'll see why on judgement day when Jesus will reject all who worshiped him.
According to Christ, Who will judge all of us on Judgment Day (John 5:22), no "Jew", "Christian" or "Muslim" has any hope of avoiding The Fire, which is why the Koran/Quran warns us over 300 times The Fire awaits all unbelievers, i.e. those who reject God and His Messenger/Angel/Christ.

Luke 19:27 But THOSE mine enemies, which would NOT that I should REIGN OVER THEM, bring here, and SLAY [them] before me.

God Himself has promised to give the Davidic Throne of Israel to Christ, and to no other. Isn't it time for you to wake-up from the daze you're in?

Ezekiel 21:26-27
21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I will give it [him - Shiloh/Christ (Gen. 49:10)].

Luke 1:31-33
1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS (Saviour).
1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of The Highest: and the Lord God his Father shall give unto him the Throne of David:
1:33 And he shall reign over the "House of Jacob/Israel" for ever; and of his Kingdom there shall be no end.

Sura 43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) The Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about The (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.

Indeed the next life is forever. It is eternal bliss or eternal torment. There is no "purgatory".
Agreed.

I would say, ask God to show you the truth. But apparently some here think that is "deceitful"?
The Gospel of Jesus, as recorded by Matthew 11:27-28
11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son (Elijah - the "Revealer of God") will reveal [Him].
11:28 Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest (Shiloh).

Ma salaama (with peace)
Peace be upon you too.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I criticize man worship.
Why then do you worship the fabricated stories about Muhammad, and make those fables (hadith, sira) a partner with the Word of God?

Do you feel that is respectful of God or respectful of Muhammad (peace be upon him)?

Daze

Superstar
BTW DAZE i remember you from the old forums but thats fine. I have a really good memory. Never thought you as vile either but a bully yup that i do.
I said i would i stand with CHRIST i won't forsake him like you have. Invoke it (the curse) i don't have an issue with it. Just remember this...as GOD says i will curse those that curse you and bless those that bless you. (Your going to say that only pertains to the jews)

My apologies but idr you. At least not if you went by the same name.

I don't think you understand the idea behind the "curse". Even though its an historical event it's meant to get us to reflect on whether or not we are upon the truth and if we're not 100% positive that we are, then we should start looking for it. While the Prophet Muhammad made this challenge to the Christians of his time he also cried when people died as disbelievers because this life is it. There are no second chances. None will be allowed to come back.

This life is it. This is thee one and only exam. If you are not willing to invoke Gods curse upon yourself then there is doubt and doubt is absolutely a problem. Do you think anyone who doubts Gods existence has a prayer at getting into heaven? No, the atheists are the most ungrateful because they deny the Provider.

Many trinnys here see me as hateful and that's fine because i don't "preach" as if it was some kind of popularity contest. I attempt to call people to the worship of God and God alone. This is the only kind of salvation you can ever attain. Stop and use some logic Mal. You worship one who literally cried to God to save him. When Jesus couldn't save himself how can he possibly save you?

I've told this story before, but I'll tell it again. The Almighty once declared such and such town should be destroyed due to its evil. When the angels went to the town they found a pious man there. One who worshiped God night and day. So they returned to tell the Almighty. The Almighty said I know whose there and you will start with him because he kept the religion to himself. He did not share it, he did not condemn evil and enforce the good. He helped no one but himself.

As long as God wills I'll call to the truth. Indeed it is mandatory upon all Muslims. Calling to the worship of the God of Abraham, alone, without partners. Pure monotheism, pure Tawhid.

as GOD says i will curse those that curse you and bless those that bless you. (Your going to say that only pertains to the jews)
Nope, Hagee loves to reference that verse but anyone who looks it up see's Israel isn't mentioned at all. Idk if you noticed Mal but Muslims constantly defend Jesus as they defend all prophets. Just like you we also await his return.

And Zechariah and John and Jesus and Elias - and all were of the righteous. (6:85 Quran)

You worship a man who was a prophet of the Almighty. Because i point this out somehow i am cursing Jesus? Tell, me, if i say its wrong to worship Noah am i also cursing him?

What will you do on judgement day when you meet Jesus? Ya know, right when he calls you an evil doer and you realize your test is over and its time to be graded?

Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who practice evil!'" (Matthew 7: 22-23)

Maldarker

Star
@Daze no worries i am forgettable and thats how it should be. I don't come for my glory but HIS.

I don't think you understand the idea behind the "curse". Even though its an historical event it's meant to get us to reflect on whether or not we are upon the truth and if we're not 100% positive that we are, then we should start looking for it. While the Prophet Muhammad made this challenge to the Christians of his time he also cried when people died as disbelievers because this life is it. There are no second chances. None will be allowed to come back.

I do understand it. Thank you very much. I am 100% positive of the truth of CHRIST & GOD's plan for salvation. I don't have a problem with the curse. If your 100% postive your correct then good for you. Your Quran verse mean nothing to me btw its a waste of your typing. I don't listen to a guy that listened to a seducing spirit that was warned against having a "different" GOSPEL.

If it matters to you then read galatians that explains it well of what happens when some one turns from the gospel.

GOD BLESS.

Daze

Superstar
@Daze no worries i am forgettable and thats how it should be. I don't come for my glory but HIS.

I do understand it. Thank you very much. I am 100% positive of the truth of CHRIST & GOD's plan for salvation. I don't have a problem with the curse. If your 100% postive your correct then good for you. Your Quran verse mean nothing to me btw its a waste of your typing. I don't listen to a guy that listened to a seducing spirit that was warned against having a "different" GOSPEL.

If it matters to you then read galatians that explains it well of what happens when some one turns from the gospel.

GOD BLESS.
The Quran is protected by the Almighty. Lets use some logic for a moment.

We only have 1 Quran today, in its revealed language. 1400 years later after 10's of 1000's of people like floss have come and gone. Yet a single person has not managed to change a single letter in it.

Do you not think many would love to change the Quran like they do the Bible? Why don't they?

Look at all the people on these forums who hate Islam, take a look at all of the 100's of 1000's of Islamophobes in the world.. None of them can change a single letter in it.

Look at China publicly announcing they will write there own Quran... Have they done it? Nope, of course not because its protected by the One who put a soul into your flesh.

The Quran itself is a modern day miracle that has literally stood the test of time. 14 generations of people like Pamela Geller and David Wood have not been able to change a single letter in the Quran.

Compare this to the Bible, of which we have over 2000 today and every other year or so they change things. A word here, a word there, what difference does it make right?

Yet even what remains of the truth in the Bible, such as pork being forbidden, is outright ignored.

To be blunt, blind faith will put you into eternal torment.

Then again God guides whomever he wills.

Peace.