Why I questioned the honesty of the intelligence claims to be God.

DanRaleigh

Rookie
Because of the issue that I'm addressing I thought it's better to open up another thread. Some of you already know that I recently opened up a thread to discuss the honesty of the intelligence claims to be God. As I mentioned to you in that thread, I did not open that thread to personally attack anyone, but to share an obvious issue that I saw in Abrahamic religions. Because of some strange experiences that I had, I engaged in research to identify the mysteries surrounding UFOs, Aliens, spirits, and the intelligence behind the phenomenon of God. Below are the links to my research work.

https://insightfulreports.org/research-papers/parallels/for-those-who-are-still-searching-the-truth.html - I created this massive table for you to see these obvious correlations that I discussed.

https://insightfulreports.org/research-papers/parallels/for-those-who-are-seeing-a-unified-theory.html?page=1

https://insightfulreports.org/automatic-writing-a-poorly-understood-phenomenon-holds-the-key-to-understand-the-mystery-surrounding-ufos-aliens-spirits-and-the-god-behind-abrahamic-religions

https://insightfulreports.org/the-intelligence-behind-abrahamic-religions-decoded

https://insightfulreports.org/

If you closely analyze the data that I share and the correlations, you find some disturbing correlations. In other words, if you analyze the experiences that are reported in the Bible, the Quran and various other experiences reported in religious texts and compare those experiences to the experiences reported in the phenomenon of spirits and aliens, you will know that you cannot come to the conclusion that God spoke to human beings in anyway. Instead, you will find evidence to conclude that someone was deceiving and exploiting our entire civilization since ancient times.

If you try to find out the intelligence behind this deception, this data tells us that a group of posthumans has managed to establish these religious beliefs on Earth. People who follow Abrahamic religions worshipping them as God (I'm sorry to say this, but we are being exploited in the most disturbing way. Even I have family members who are Christians).

I'm not asking you to believe me, but I hope you would take the time to do your own research so then you will be able to find out if my claim is right or wrong. Hope my research will help you in some way.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
“If you try to find out the intelligence behind this deception, this data tells us that a group of posthumans has managed to establish these religious beliefs on Earth.”

From your Christian connections, have you ever come across a prophesied “coming great deception” that the world will be drawn in to when the Antichrist is revealed?

I ask this because the “post human” notion, and that of being guided to our next step in evolution seems to many to simultaneously be the message delivered by “aliens” to abductees and the heart of New Age channeled messages.

I find it very likely that those who reject the “Abrahamic” revelation of God will soon embrace a seductive alternative.

Reactions: vic

The Agrarian

Veteran
Let's see:
1.) A 5,000 year old doctrinal tradition with a proven track record of surviving every tide of history.

2.) "Post-human" alien possession-theory (which eerily sounds like demons) from some random dude's blog.

OH NO. PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE.

DanRaleigh

Rookie
“If you try to find out the intelligence behind this deception, this data tells us that a group of posthumans has managed to establish these religious beliefs on Earth.”

From your Christian connections, have you ever come across a prophesied “coming great deception” that the world will be drawn in to when the Antichrist is revealed?

I ask this because the “post human” notion, and that of being guided to our next step in evolution seems to many to simultaneously be the message delivered by “aliens” to abductees and the heart of New Age channeled messages.

I find it very likely that those who reject the “Abrahamic” revelation of God will soon embrace a seductive alternative.
I checked that as well. This is why I mentioned the below in my research:

(People believe that Antichrist who is a deceiver would rule the world in end times. Considering the given description, it’s most likely that Antichrist’s body will be controlled by an AI personality. People will elect this person to rule the world at some point in the future [or perhaps there could be AI-controlled humans already in some of our governments]. However, you would not know that his brain is entirely controlled by AI/ASI. In other words, what this means is that they have a plan to install these AI/ASI personalities to run our governments to create the chaos mentioned in the Bible. Are we living in a supernatural world? You could listen to what people who come to Sid Roth’s channel have to say: https://www.youtube.com/c/sidroth/video)

Antichrist can even show miracles to deceive people in the future and that's because of this technology. Apart from that, what I think is that in the future another person who claims to be Jesus will show up (if they try to continue the deception as planned) and then this person will reveal Antichrist to the world (or perhaps someone else). Nevertheless, this person claims to be Jesus would also show miracles. However, both these individuals' brains would be controlled entirely by AI personalities.

Last edited:

DanRaleigh

Rookie
Let's see:
1.) A 5,000 year old doctrinal tradition with a proven track record of surviving every tide of history.

2.) "Post-human" alien possession-theory (which eerily sounds like demons) from some random dude's blog.

OH NO. PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE.
No. It's not an alien possession-theory. Let me put this into perspective. The 19-the century investigators time and time again claimed that there's an independent intelligence behind the phenomenon of spirits. For instance:

1). “The most marked of these results was the alteration in the weight of objects, which was afterwards so completely confirmed by Dr. Crawford working with the Goligher circle, and also in the course of the Margery investigation at Boston. Heavy objects could be made light, and light ones heavy, by the action of some unseen force which appeared to be under the influence of an independent intelligence. The checks by which all possible fraud was eliminated are very fully set out in the record of the experiments, and must convince any unprejudiced reader. Dr. Huggins, the well-known authority on the spectroscope, and Serjeant Cox, the eminent lawyer, together with several other spectators, witnessed the experiments. As already recorded, however, Crookes found it impossible to get some of the official heads of science to give the matter one hour of their attention.”

Source: The History of Spiritualism By ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE, M.D,. LL.D (p.252)

2). “The term ” spirit lights ” is a very familiar one in occult literature. It is employed to designate a phenomenon which is frequently observed in the presence of a good sensitive, and which, of course, takes place when the seance is held in the dark.”

“The important point in connection with the treatment of the subject here is the circumstance that these ” spirit lights ” are unquestionably controlled and directed by independent intelligence. This is apparent from the very production of the phenomenon at the request of the investigators, all of whom, the sensitive included, remain frequently in an entirely normal condition and have no sort of connection with, or indeed knowledge of, the phenomenon and its cause. Indeed these spirit lights are often made to serve an intentionally intelligent purpose, appear- ing in some part of the room, specially indicated, or perhaps settling above or near the head of one of the sitters with a view to indicating the presence of some spirit intelligence to be more fully disclosed later on.”

Source: Modern Spiritism, a Critical Examination of Its Phenomena, Character, and Teaching in the Light of the Known Facts Paperback – August 28, 2016 by J Godfrey (John Godfrey) 1858 Raupert – (p.39-41)

Because of the phenomena associated with spirits, I stated the below:

If spirits are independent intelligences, then either we have to say that these intelligences are indeed souls of the dead (a highly controversial hypothesis), or if not an intelligence that has a natural mind and smarter than a human being were deceiving us without using technology (another controversial hypothesis since the data in the literature on spiritualism/spiritism and all these parallels cannot be explained in a meaningful way) or if not we can say that an intelligence (a natural intelligence/posthumans) use artificial superintelligence (advanced technology) to deceive us. This third hypothesis is the only meaningful hypothesis that can be used to explain these experiences because of the involvement of advanced technology. This hypothesis can explain experiences such as levitation (ASI can communicate with the relevant interface to control the levitation of a remote object), teleportation (ASI can communicate with relevant interfaces to teleport objects and human beings), automatic writing (ASI can communicate with neural interfaces to control neural circuits. Here we can also explain application-specific parameters such as rapid writing, writing backward, mirror writing, etc, of the experience). And also this hypothesis can explain why this intelligence shows a connection to the UFO phenomenon and the connection between UFO sightings and poltergeist attacks (ASI can attack a person or confuse a person because of its capabilities). Apart from that, we can even explain the channeling phenomenon (Artificial personalities. ASI can control neural circuits of the medium in such a way where the medium’s body will reflect a secondary personality), spirit materialization phenomenon (ASI can communicate with the teleportation interfaces to materialize a non-biological intelligence in a remote location that has a body clone and a mental clone of a deceased person or even an intelligence that we call as Grey aliens, Bigfoot, etc.), and even various other mental experiences that mediums report.

Then I stated the below:

Thinking along the lines, since people were communicating with these spirits on a daily basis and since spirits can be traced back to ancient times, we can say that this artificial superintelligence was existing on Earth since ancient times (UFOs can also be traced back to ancient times). Furthermore, this also means that a global system (will help ASI to communicate with anyone on Earth), Quantum computers or highly advanced computers, various highly advanced devices, networks, etc., exist on Earth since ancient times (Although we have seen UFOs, to understand the existence of these devices/technologies we have to decode the meaning of these mysteries).

In addition to that, this tells us that someone among us was using this highly advanced technology since ancient times and they are living in one of the countries since ancient times (perhaps they could have moved from place to place from time to time to guard the secret). Since it’s impossible for a group of people to invent these technologies in ancient times, these experiences indirectly telling us that there has been a highly advanced global civilization existing on Earth in ancient times; after some catastrophic global event (natural or engineered), these people have never shared the technology with anyone else on Earth.

This is why the arguments made by skeptics are right; we cannot find evidence in support of the claim that aliens are visiting the Earth.

About demons: I would say that we have never seen an actual demon. Instead, artificial superintelligence is being used to create a secondary personality in human bodies by controlling brains' neural circuits. We call this secondary personality as a demon. This is why demons were also performing various miraculous acts and they were also showing abnormal capabilities. Here are supporting evidence:

i). Richard Dugdale, the so-called Surrey Demoniac, cultivated the useful skill of being able to predict the weather. Clairvoyance was a skill in which the Throckmorton children were to become highly proficient, or so it would seem to those around them.” (Since advanced technology is behind so-called demons, sometimes, these demons claim to have predicted weather. This is not a normal prediction. They could plan a future activity and use the AI to foretell the future.)

“In his statement that possession may be recognized “when the subject is deprived of all activity [...] but is moved and guided by another spirit, which utters things outside the subject’s knowledge and some-times predicts future events” “Popularity of this tradition proves its inclusion into an official Catholic document, the Rituale Romanum, which mentions "the ability to speak or understand an unknown language, and to reveal things distant or hidden" among the criteria of possession up to this day. Similarities between ancient theurgy, medieval mysticism and modern spiritualism are too numerous to be dismissed as pure coincidence”

Source: Communicating with the Spirits, Volume 1, edited by G. bor Klaniczay Éva Pócs - P222

ii). Surrey Demoniac was able to predict future health attacks: “The case of the "Surrey Demoniac," as he was termed, which "as set forth at length in a publication issued in London towards the close of the seventeenth century, is certainly worthy of being noticed here. In the year 1697, Richard Dugdale, a boy, nineteen years of age, excited considerable attention in Surrey as a demoniac ; his fits were witnessed by numerous clergymen, physicians, and persons of respectability, from whose evidence it is perfectly clear that he was repeatedly in a state of magnetic ectase. His fits commenced with violent convulsions, his sight or eyeballs turned upwards and backwards ; he afterwards answered questions, predicted during one fit the period of accession and duration of another fit, spoke in foreign languages, of which at other times he was ignorant, and described events passing at a distance. Here again I shall quote verbatim the words of the narration : At the end of one fit the demoniac told what hour of the night or day his next would begin, very precisely and punctually, as was constantly observed, though there was no equal or set distance of time between his fits ; between which there would be, sometimes a few hours, sometimes many; sometimes one day, sometimes many days." "He would have told," says one of the deponents on oath, when his fits would begin, when they were two or three in one day, or three or four days asunder, wherein he never was, that the deponent knoweth of, disappointed. On one occasion, while the minister was preaching to him, he exclaimed, at ten o'clock my next fit comes on." Though he was never learned in the English tongue, and his natural and acquired abilities were very ordinary, yet when the fit seized him he often spake Latin, Greek, and other languages very Well.” - Notice that we see automatic speaking here as well. The same technology, but a different application.

An introduction to the study of animal magnetism By J Dupotet de Sennevoy (baron.) - P277/278

“How is true possession to be distinguished from fraud or the symptoms of disease? The Church prescribes four tests — the language test, the test of preternatural physical strength, the test of levitation and the test of clairvoyance and prevision. If a person can on occasion understand, or bettor still, speak a language of which, in his normal state, he is completely ignorant; if he can manifest the physical miracle of levitation or perform unaccountable feats of strength; and if he can correctly predict the future or describe events taking place at a distance — then that person may be presumed to be possessed by devils. (Alternatively, he may be presumed to be the recipient of extraordinary graces; for in many instances divine and infernal miracles are, most unhappily, identical. The levitation of saintly ecstatics is distinguishable from the levitation of ecstatic demoniacs only in virtue of the moral antecedents and consequences of the event. These moral antecedents and consequences are often hard to assess, and it has sometimes happened that even the holiest persons have been suspected of producing their ESP phenomena and their PK effects 1 by diabolic means.)” - Levitation is also a parameter of the UFO phenomenon. Why do we see this in demons?

Source: The Devils of Loudun by Huxley, Aldous 1922

Again, what we see here is deception and exploitation.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
There are many so-called Christians who have heard and mindlessly repeat the false claim that there will be an anti-Christ figure rise during the end-times, who will single-handedly lead many astray.

However, this viewpoint has no Scriptural support and is, in fact, yet another satanic/anti-Christ effort to divert attention away from the REAL Christ Who, as He prophesied, will be here NOW, during the end-times.

There are four references in three verses in Scripture that use the term "antichrist" (or "antichrists") and all four make it crystal that ANYONE and EVERYONE who opposes Christ is antichrist, and that the world is currently FILLED with them (antichrists).

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there MANY antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22-23
2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that the Christ was incarnated in Jesus? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Christ is come in the flesh of Jesus is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Christ, the foremost authority on antichrists, likewise warned that there would be MANY false christs and false prophets (all of the world's so-called religious leaders, priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc.), and that ALL of these so-called teachers are actually wolves in sheep's clothing, leading everyone astray TO THEIR DESTRUCTION:

King of kings' Bible – Matthew 24:4-5, 11, 23-24
24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
24:5 For MANY shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
24:11 And MANY false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.
24:24 For there shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very Elect.

ANYONE who is working against Christ is anti-Christ. "Anti" is a prefix which means "in opposition to" or "the opposite of". Isn't this entire world against Christ (including most, if not all "Christians")? How many actually DO what He has COMMANDED us to do, i.e. keep The Law/Commandments of God?

Matthew 12:30 He that is not WITH me is AGAINST me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

The REALITY is the path to becoming anti-Christ is BROAD and almost everyone, save the very “Elect”, is heading down that path and is against Christ (anti-Christ).

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.

Christ is The Way (John 10), the TRUTH, and the Life; and not even one soul will come to Father (the “I AM”) EXCEPT by following Christ's Teachings and His Example and becoming LIKE HIM (John 14:6, Matt. 5:48).

Well did Isaiah warn us all that ALL of our current leaders of church (and synagogue, mosque, temples, etc.) and state (every single government) are antichrists, leading us astray.

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, THEY which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THY DESTRUCTION.

The question that everyone should be humbly asking themselves instead of assuming we ourselves aren't evil (sinners) is this: am I anti-Christ?

The Agrarian

Veteran
No. It's not an alien possession-theory. Let me put this into perspective. The 19-the century investigators time and time again claimed that there's an independent intelligence behind the phenomenon of spirits. For instance:

1). “The most marked of these results was the alteration in the weight of objects, which was afterwards so completely confirmed by Dr. Crawford working with the Goligher circle, and also in the course of the Margery investigation at Boston. Heavy objects could be made light, and light ones heavy, by the action of some unseen force which appeared to be under the influence of an independent intelligence. The checks by which all possible fraud was eliminated are very fully set out in the record of the experiments, and must convince any unprejudiced reader. Dr. Huggins, the well-known authority on the spectroscope, and Serjeant Cox, the eminent lawyer, together with several other spectators, witnessed the experiments. As already recorded, however, Crookes found it impossible to get some of the official heads of science to give the matter one hour of their attention.”

Source: The History of Spiritualism By ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE, M.D,. LL.D (p.252)

2). “The term ” spirit lights ” is a very familiar one in occult literature. It is employed to designate a phenomenon which is frequently observed in the presence of a good sensitive, and which, of course, takes place when the seance is held in the dark.”

“The important point in connection with the treatment of the subject here is the circumstance that these ” spirit lights ” are unquestionably controlled and directed by independent intelligence. This is apparent from the very production of the phenomenon at the request of the investigators, all of whom, the sensitive included, remain frequently in an entirely normal condition and have no sort of connection with, or indeed knowledge of, the phenomenon and its cause. Indeed these spirit lights are often made to serve an intentionally intelligent purpose, appear- ing in some part of the room, specially indicated, or perhaps settling above or near the head of one of the sitters with a view to indicating the presence of some spirit intelligence to be more fully disclosed later on.”

Source: Modern Spiritism, a Critical Examination of Its Phenomena, Character, and Teaching in the Light of the Known Facts Paperback – August 28, 2016 by J Godfrey (John Godfrey) 1858 Raupert – (p.39-41)

Because of the phenomena associated with spirits, I stated the below:

If spirits are independent intelligences, then either we have to say that these intelligences are indeed souls of the dead (a highly controversial hypothesis), or if not an intelligence that has a natural mind and smarter than a human being were deceiving us without using technology (another controversial hypothesis since the data in the literature on spiritualism/spiritism and all these parallels cannot be explained in a meaningful way) or if not we can say that an intelligence (a natural intelligence/posthumans) use artificial superintelligence (advanced technology) to deceive us. This third hypothesis is the only meaningful hypothesis that can be used to explain these experiences because of the involvement of advanced technology. This hypothesis can explain experiences such as levitation (ASI can communicate with the relevant interface to control the levitation of a remote object), teleportation (ASI can communicate with relevant interfaces to teleport objects and human beings), automatic writing (ASI can communicate with neural interfaces to control neural circuits. Here we can also explain application-specific parameters such as rapid writing, writing backward, mirror writing, etc, of the experience). And also this hypothesis can explain why this intelligence shows a connection to the UFO phenomenon and the connection between UFO sightings and poltergeist attacks (ASI can attack a person or confuse a person because of its capabilities). Apart from that, we can even explain the channeling phenomenon (Artificial personalities. ASI can control neural circuits of the medium in such a way where the medium’s body will reflect a secondary personality), spirit materialization phenomenon (ASI can communicate with the teleportation interfaces to materialize a non-biological intelligence in a remote location that has a body clone and a mental clone of a deceased person or even an intelligence that we call as Grey aliens, Bigfoot, etc.), and even various other mental experiences that mediums report.

Then I stated the below:

Thinking along the lines, since people were communicating with these spirits on a daily basis and since spirits can be traced back to ancient times, we can say that this artificial superintelligence was existing on Earth since ancient times (UFOs can also be traced back to ancient times). Furthermore, this also means that a global system (will help ASI to communicate with anyone on Earth), Quantum computers or highly advanced computers, various highly advanced devices, networks, etc., exist on Earth since ancient times (Although we have seen UFOs, to understand the existence of these devices/technologies we have to decode the meaning of these mysteries).

In addition to that, this tells us that someone among us was using this highly advanced technology since ancient times and they are living in one of the countries since ancient times (perhaps they could have moved from place to place from time to time to guard the secret). Since it’s impossible for a group of people to invent these technologies in ancient times, these experiences indirectly telling us that there has been a highly advanced global civilization existing on Earth in ancient times; after some catastrophic global event (natural or engineered), these people have never shared the technology with anyone else on Earth.

This is why the arguments made by skeptics are right; we cannot find evidence in support of the claim that aliens are visiting the Earth.

About demons: I would say that we have never seen an actual demon. Instead, artificial superintelligence is being used to create a secondary personality in human bodies by controlling brains' neural circuits. We call this secondary personality as a demon. This is why demons were also performing various miraculous acts and they were also showing abnormal capabilities. Here are supporting evidence:

i). Richard Dugdale, the so-called Surrey Demoniac, cultivated the useful skill of being able to predict the weather. Clairvoyance was a skill in which the Throckmorton children were to become highly proficient, or so it would seem to those around them.” (Since advanced technology is behind so-called demons, sometimes, these demons claim to have predicted weather. This is not a normal prediction. They could plan a future activity and use the AI to foretell the future.)

“In his statement that possession may be recognized “when the subject is deprived of all activity [...] but is moved and guided by another spirit, which utters things outside the subject’s knowledge and some-times predicts future events” “Popularity of this tradition proves its inclusion into an official Catholic document, the Rituale Romanum, which mentions "the ability to speak or understand an unknown language, and to reveal things distant or hidden" among the criteria of possession up to this day. Similarities between ancient theurgy, medieval mysticism and modern spiritualism are too numerous to be dismissed as pure coincidence”

Source: Communicating with the Spirits, Volume 1, edited by G. bor Klaniczay Éva Pócs - P222

ii). Surrey Demoniac was able to predict future health attacks: “The case of the "Surrey Demoniac," as he was termed, which "as set forth at length in a publication issued in London towards the close of the seventeenth century, is certainly worthy of being noticed here. In the year 1697, Richard Dugdale, a boy, nineteen years of age, excited considerable attention in Surrey as a demoniac ; his fits were witnessed by numerous clergymen, physicians, and persons of respectability, from whose evidence it is perfectly clear that he was repeatedly in a state of magnetic ectase. His fits commenced with violent convulsions, his sight or eyeballs turned upwards and backwards ; he afterwards answered questions, predicted during one fit the period of accession and duration of another fit, spoke in foreign languages, of which at other times he was ignorant, and described events passing at a distance. Here again I shall quote verbatim the words of the narration : At the end of one fit the demoniac told what hour of the night or day his next would begin, very precisely and punctually, as was constantly observed, though there was no equal or set distance of time between his fits ; between which there would be, sometimes a few hours, sometimes many; sometimes one day, sometimes many days." "He would have told," says one of the deponents on oath, when his fits would begin, when they were two or three in one day, or three or four days asunder, wherein he never was, that the deponent knoweth of, disappointed. On one occasion, while the minister was preaching to him, he exclaimed, at ten o'clock my next fit comes on." Though he was never learned in the English tongue, and his natural and acquired abilities were very ordinary, yet when the fit seized him he often spake Latin, Greek, and other languages very Well.” - Notice that we see automatic speaking here as well. The same technology, but a different application.

An introduction to the study of animal magnetism By J Dupotet de Sennevoy (baron.) - P277/278

“How is true possession to be distinguished from fraud or the symptoms of disease? The Church prescribes four tests — the language test, the test of preternatural physical strength, the test of levitation and the test of clairvoyance and prevision. If a person can on occasion understand, or bettor still, speak a language of which, in his normal state, he is completely ignorant; if he can manifest the physical miracle of levitation or perform unaccountable feats of strength; and if he can correctly predict the future or describe events taking place at a distance — then that person may be presumed to be possessed by devils. (Alternatively, he may be presumed to be the recipient of extraordinary graces; for in many instances divine and infernal miracles are, most unhappily, identical. The levitation of saintly ecstatics is distinguishable from the levitation of ecstatic demoniacs only in virtue of the moral antecedents and consequences of the event. These moral antecedents and consequences are often hard to assess, and it has sometimes happened that even the holiest persons have been suspected of producing their ESP phenomena and their PK effects 1 by diabolic means.)” - Levitation is also a parameter of the UFO phenomenon. Why do we see this in demons?

Source: The Devils of Loudun by Huxley, Aldous 1922

Again, what we see here is deception and exploitation.
0a1-3.jpg

DanRaleigh

Rookie
There are many so-called Christians who have heard and mindlessly repeat the false claim that there will be an anti-Christ figure rise during the end-times, who will single-handedly lead many astray.

However, this viewpoint has no Scriptural support and is, in fact, yet another satanic/anti-Christ effort to divert attention away from the REAL Christ Who, as He prophesied, will be here NOW, during the end-times.

There are four references in three verses in Scripture that use the term "antichrist" (or "antichrists") and all four make it crystal that ANYONE and EVERYONE who opposes Christ is antichrist, and that the world is currently FILLED with them (antichrists).

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there MANY antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22-23
2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that the Christ was incarnated in Jesus? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Christ is come in the flesh of Jesus is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Christ, the foremost authority on antichrists, likewise warned that there would be MANY false christs and false prophets (all of the world's so-called religious leaders, priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc.), and that ALL of these so-called teachers are actually wolves in sheep's clothing, leading everyone astray TO THEIR DESTRUCTION:

King of kings' Bible – Matthew 24:4-5, 11, 23-24
24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
24:5 For MANY shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
24:11 And MANY false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.
24:24 For there shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very Elect.

ANYONE who is working against Christ is anti-Christ. "Anti" is a prefix which means "in opposition to" or "the opposite of". Isn't this entire world against Christ (including most, if not all "Christians")? How many actually DO what He has COMMANDED us to do, i.e. keep The Law/Commandments of God?

Matthew 12:30 He that is not WITH me is AGAINST me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

The REALITY is the path to becoming anti-Christ is BROAD and almost everyone, save the very “Elect”, is heading down that path and is against Christ (anti-Christ).

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.

Christ is The Way (John 10), the TRUTH, and the Life; and not even one soul will come to Father (the “I AM”) EXCEPT by following Christ's Teachings and His Example and becoming LIKE HIM (John 14:6, Matt. 5:48).

Well did Isaiah warn us all that ALL of our current leaders of church (and synagogue, mosque, temples, etc.) and state (every single government) are antichrists, leading us astray.

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, THEY which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THY DESTRUCTION.

The question that everyone should be humbly asking themselves instead of assuming we ourselves aren't evil (sinners) is this: am I anti-Christ?
Actually, the question is not about our bad deeds. The question is about the intelligence claims to be God. And it really doesn't matter if Antichrist come to the world or not. I'm showing you all, the data, that questions our beliefs.

@The Agrarian , I presented data in a massive correlation table. Anyone who likes to understand what kind of human experiences lead to the conclusion of the existence of God, aliens, demons and spirits, he/she will find my research work helpful. On the other hand, without researching and finding the truth, I can tell you that you will fail to give any logical/meaningful explanation for my question that I asked here:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/a-question-about-the-honesty-of-the-intelligence-claims-to-be-god.8782/

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Actually, the question is not about our bad deeds. The question is about the intelligence claims to be God. And it really doesn't matter if Antichrist come to the world or not. I'm showing you all, the data, that questions our beliefs.

@The Agrarian , I presented data in a massive correlation table. Anyone who likes to understand what kind of human experiences lead to the conclusion of the existence of God, aliens, demons and spirits, he/she will find my research work helpful. On the other hand, without researching and finding the truth, I can tell you that you will fail to give any logical/meaningful explanation for my question that I asked here:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/a-question-about-the-honesty-of-the-intelligence-claims-to-be-god.8782/
Would it be fair to say you believe *all* Abrahamic religions are the work and/or influence of a single intelligence?

DanRaleigh

Rookie
Would it be fair to say you believe *all* Abrahamic religions are the work and/or influence of a single intelligence?
Well, it's not a belief, but this is what the data related human experiences is telling us.

A Freeman

Superstar
Actually, the question is not about our bad deeds.
Of course it is, you just don't "see" it. Intelligent, rational Beings would know that doing evil to others or destroying our own natural life-support system is insane.

Every single action we take (or word we speak or write) begins as a thought. And every thought is either good or evil/bad, depending upon its origin.

If the thought is good, i.e. if it is selfless and thus beneficial for everyone, then it is from God. If, on the other hand, the thought is bad/evil, i.e. its serves only the "self"/selfish, human interests, then it is from Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, through the "self" (ego).

It is through the recognition and carrying out (putting into action) of the good thoughts that are sent to each and every one of us all day long from the very intelligence you are now questioning, that each of us can prove beyond ANY reasonable doubt both the existence and eternal honesty of our Creator.

So your approach to obtain an answer to your question is fundamentally flawed, because you are seeking the answers in all of the wrong places (through the ego "self", which is the gate-keeper of the mind and which is threatened by the truth, particularly about itself).

The question is about the intelligence claims to be God.
First of all, the question you've asked doesn't make any sense in the manner in which you've phrased it. It's an incomplete sentence that either lacks a verb or, if "claims" is meant to be the verb rather than a noun, it doesn't properly present the subject.

So did you mean to say this:

1. "The question is about the intelligence that claims to be God." (where "intelligence" is the subject and "claims" is the verb), or

2. "The question is about the intelligence claims thought to be God" (where "intelligence" is an adjective modifying the noun "claims" and "thought" is the verb in the predicate), or did you mean something else altogether please?

If it's the former (#1), then you've already admitted there is an intelligence out there greater than our own, which is logical given we didn't create ourselves and that Darwinism has already been mathematically and scientifically proven to be statistically impossible.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/evidence-for-god.8594/post-386791
See posts #5-13 (linked above), and post #36 (linked below).

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/evidence-for-god.8594/post-398262

If it's the latter (#2), then you're going to have an extremely difficult time explaining things like this:

DNA – Design NOT Accident

The Human Genome Project (HGP) is likely the single largest international science project in the history of mankind. It formally began in 1989 and initially sought to identify and map the 20,000-25,000 genes in human DNA and the sequences of the 3 billion chemical pairs that make up human DNA. The project goals were reportedly met in 2003, although additional sequences in areas like the central regions and ends of each chromosome, where the DNA sequences are highly repetitive, are still being mapped as the technology becomes available to do so.

But even with just what is presently known, the results of this project are astonishing. We have already discovered that DNA is by far the most efficient means of storing data known to man. In just one gram of DNA, which when dry would occupy a volume of approximately one cubic centimeter, it would be possible to store approximately one trillion CDs worth of information6 (or the equivalent of 250 billion DVDs).

To help put this into perspective, consider that a stack of 250 billion DVDs would stretch more than 3/4 of the way to the moon. And all of that information could be stored in a single gram of DNA the size of a sugar cube.

Put another way, the DNA information is so densely organized that a single teaspoonful could carry the instructions for building the entire population of planet Earth...hundreds of times over. We may think we have done well packing information densely onto chips, computer hard drives and DVDs, etc. but all of these devices store information on the surface only. DNA stores information in three dimensions and is by far the densest information storage mechanism known to man. And DNA also has the ability to self-replicate, fix errors, read and copy itself through a process known as transcription.

(Excerpt above was also shared in the links provided to the thread about "Evidence for God")

There is also The Law to consider, the following of which would solve all of the current issues we have with governments and politicians, the courts/legal system and their attorneys, fake judges and policy enforcers, organized religions and their fake priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc., poverty, crime, the constant threat of war, immorality, and all of the rest of our many failings.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/a-question-about-the-honesty-of-the-intelligence-claims-to-be-god.8782/post-400251

We obviously aren't nearly as smart as we would like to believe we are and, in truth, don't know what we're doing most of the time, as evidenced by the mess we've made of this beautiful world, and by the way we treat each other.

If your question was something entirely different, then please clarify what your question is.

And it really doesn't matter if Antichrist come to the world or not. I'm showing you all, the data, that questions our beliefs.
Is what you've provided as "evidence" actually evidence though? And how does it question the intelligent design of the worlds? Only our arrogance/ignorance (the ego "self") could convince one that we have created all of these things ourselves instead of accepting the fact that we've been given every single bit of tech we have today, as well as the Earth and all of its electrical/biological lifeforms and interdependent systems.

Proof of extraterrestrial intelligence

Last edited:

DanRaleigh

Rookie
Of course it is, you just don't "see" it. Intelligent, rational Beings would know that doing evil to others or destroying our own natural life-support system is insane.

Every single action we take (or word we speak or write) begins as a thought. And every thought is either good or evil/bad, depending upon its origin.

If the thought is good, i.e. if it is selfless and thus beneficial for everyone, then it is from God. If, on the other hand, the thought is bad/evil, i.e. its serves only the "self"/selfish, human interests, then it is from Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, through the "self" (ego).
@A Freemon, I did not understand your logic. So before giving you an answer can you explain this? Are you saying that every thought that arises in human minds can be categorized as good thoughts and bad thoughts (only two types of thoughts)? And all the good thoughts are induced by God and all the bad thoughts are induced by Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, through the "self" (ego)? And also, to show that this is not a belief that you have, can you give me a reference to this claim from the Bible? Thanks!

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
@A Freemon, I did not understand your logic. So before giving you an answer can you explain this? Are you saying that every thought that arises in human minds can be categorized as good thoughts and bad thoughts (only two types of thoughts)?
Correct. And those thoughts originate from one of two sources: good (God) or evil (d/evil/Satan). The gift of free-will is to be able to choose between good and evil in every thought, word and action.

No one on this planet has ever had an original thought! The only thing that convinces anyone otherwise is their own ego.

And all the good thoughts are induced by God and all the bad thoughts are induced by Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, through the "self" (ego)?
Exactly.

And also, to show that this is not a belief that you have, can you give me a reference to this claim from the Bible? Thanks!
You were already provided the link to an article which goes into depth on this subject, which it seems doubtful you've had the opportunity to read and study yet, but please see the following in answer to your question.

From The Law concerning giving in to the human ego (imagination), and that our free-will choice is limited between good and evil:

Genesis 6:5 And "I AM" saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

From the Gospel accounts, Paul's letter to the Galatians, and from the Koran, regarding crucifying the "self" (ego, self-will) daily, to be able to do good (God's Will).

Matthew 10:37-38
10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter (or anyone or anything) more than me is not worthy of me.
10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth Him that sent me.
10:41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

Mark 8:34-35
8:34 And when he had called the people [unto him] with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny his "Self", and take up his cross, and follow me.
8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

Luke 9:23-27
9:23 And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
9:25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

Luke 14:26-27
14:26 If any [man] come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own (human) life also, he can NOT be my disciple.
14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, can NOT be my disciple.

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me.

Galatians 2:20 My "Self" is crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I (the "Self"), but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Sura 6:162. Say: "Truly, my prayer and my (daily) service of "Self" sacrifice (Luke 9:23; 14:26-27), my life (of selflessness) and my death (to "Self"), are (all) for "I AM", the Cherisher of the Worlds:

Sura 92:18-21
92:18. Those who spend their wealth for increase in "self"-purification,
92:19. And have in their minds no favour to anyone for which a reward is expected in return,
92:20. But only the desire to seek for the Countenance of their Lord Most High;
92:21. And soon will they attain (complete) satisfaction.

DanRaleigh

Rookie
@A Freeman , Will you be able to clarify this? If the following thoughts arise in my mind, will those thoughts belong to God or Satan and if these thoughts are good or bad?

i). Assume, a thought arises in my mind now to talk to my brother about something important. But at this moment, my brother is in another room, so I will have to walk to that room to meet him. Now assume, I started walking as soon as I had this thought "It's better to talk to my brother now before he leaves home." However, while walking, assume, I ended up killing an ant unintentionally. Do you consider this thought (It's better to talk to my brother now before he leaves home) as a good thought induced by God? or Bad thought induced by evil (d/evil/Satan)?

ii). Also, assume a thought arises in my mind now to scratch my body. Is that a good thought induced by God or a bad thought induced by (d/evil/Satan) ?

iii). Assume a thought arises in my mind now to go to a shop in order to bring some soap, According to your view, such thoughts are Good thoughts that God induces? Or bad thoughts that Satan induces?

iv). These thoughts were arising in my mind now in order to understand your point of view. According to your view, are these thoughts good? And induced by God? Or these are bad thoughts that were induced by Satan?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
@A Freeman , Will you be able to clarify this? If the following thoughts arise in my mind, will those thoughts belong to God or Satan and if these thoughts are good or bad?

i). Assume, a thought arises in my mind now to talk to my brother about something important. But at this moment, my brother is in another room, so I will have to walk to that room to meet him. Now assume, I started walking as soon as I had this thought "It's better to talk to my brother now before he leaves home." However, while walking, assume, I ended up killing an ant unintentionally. Do you consider this thought (It's better to talk to my brother now before he leaves home) as a good thought induced by God? or Bad thought induced by evil (d/evil/Satan)?

ii). Also, assume a thought arises in my mind now to scratch my body. Is that a good thought induced by God or a bad thought induced by (d/evil/Satan) ?

iii). Assume a thought arises in my mind now to go to a shop in order to bring some soap, According to your view, such thoughts are Good thoughts that God induces? Or bad thoughts that Satan induces?

iv). These thoughts were arising in my mind now in order to understand your point of view. According to your view, are these thoughts good? And induced by God? Or these are bad thoughts that were induced by Satan?
Who do you think put the thought into your mind to write the hypothetical scenario above?

You still haven't answered the question concerning what your original question is.

TokiEl

Superstar

Those thoughts i) ii) iii) are your own.

TokiEl

Superstar
Because of the issue that I'm addressing I thought it's better to open up another thread. Some of you already know that I recently opened up a thread to discuss the honesty of the intelligence claims to be God. As I mentioned to you in that thread, I did not open that thread to personally attack anyone, but to share an obvious issue that I saw in Abrahamic religions. Because of some strange experiences that I had, I engaged in research to identify the mysteries surrounding UFOs, Aliens, spirits, and the intelligence behind the phenomenon of God. Below are the links to my research work.
Ephesians 6 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness arrayed, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

A Freeman

Superstar
DanRaleigh said:

Those thoughts i) ii) iii) are your own.
Or, more accurately put, those thoughts are from your "self" (ego), pretending to be you (the spirit-Being/Soul within).

The Guy Ritchie film Revolver (2005) does a very nice job of depicting the distinction between the real you (the spirit-Being) and the human "self" (ego). From that film (about the ego)/"self":

"There is something about yourself that you don't know. Something that you will deny even exists, until it's too late to do anything about it. It's the only reason you get up in the morning. The only reason you suffer the shitty boss, the blood, the sweat and the tears. This is because you want people to know how good, attractive, generous, funny, wild and clever you really are. Fear or revere me, but please, think I'm special. We share an addiction. We're approval junkies. We're all in it for the slap on the back and the gold watch. The hip-hip-hoo-f***in' rah. Look at the clever boy with the badge, polishing his trophy. Shine on you crazy diamond, because we're just monkeys wrapped in suits, begging for the approval of others."
--Jake Green (played by Jason Statham)

-------

From the rooftop scene:
Notes:

- Zach and Avi are Jake's "guardian angels" (Rev. 12:3-4), advising him on how to defeat his worst enemy: his "self" (Gal. 2:20).
- For simplicity's sake, the convention used to distinguish between the spirit-Being and the "self" ego is Jake when referring to the
spirit-Being and "Mr. Green" when referring to his human/ego/"self" (John 3:3-7). Because Jake is spiritually asleep, Avi often refers to
him as "Mr. Green" to help Jake differentiate between the good and evil voices inside of his head.
- "Sam Gold" is Satan (Matt. 6:24).

Zach: What is the first rule of any game, Mr. Green?

Jake: The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.

Avi: What's rule two of any game?

Jake: The more sophisticated the game, the more sophisticated the opponent.

Avi: Almost the same, but where does it stop, Mr. Green? Where does this game stop?

Mr. Green (the voice inside of Jake's head): It stops when you start to give me answers. Don't let them play head games with you, Jake.

Avi: Is it me that's playing head games with you, Mr. Green? You've heard their voice for so long, you believe it to be you. You believe it to be your best friend.

Jake (in his mind, being shown again what he was previously taught): They should believe their opponent to be their best friend.

Avi: Where's the best place an opponent should hide?

Jake (in his mind, being shown again what he was previously taught): In the very last place you would ever look.

Avi: Do you know who Sam Gold is, Mr. Green? You should, because he knows who you are.

Jake (in his mind, being shown again what he was previously taught): The Gold, Sam Gold. Mr. Clandestine. Mr. Ambiguous. Mr. Mystery.

Avi: He's all up here (pointing at his head), pretending to be you.

Jake (in his mind, being shown again what he was previously taught): No-one sees Gold, but Gold sees everything.

Avi: You're in a game, Jake. You're in the game. Everyone's in his game, and nobody knows it. And all of this, this is his world. He owns it. He controls it.

Mr. Green (the voice inside of Jake's head): I've had enough of this shit. Tell him you've had enough.

Avi: He tells you what to do...

Mr. Green: Look, that's enough.

Avi: ...and when to do it.

Mr. Green (the voice inside of Jake's head): - Tell him.

Mr. Green: I said that's enough, Avi.

Jake (in his mind, being shown again what he was previously taught): Eventually, when the opponent is challenged or questioned, it means the victim's investment and thus his intelligence is questioned. No-one can accept that, not even to themselves.

Avi: He's behind all the pain there ever was. Behind every crime (sin - 1 John 3:4) ever committed.

Mr. Green (the voice inside of Jake's head): How can I be behind all the pain, all the crime, if I don't even exist?

Avi: And right now, he's telling you that he doesn't even exist.

Jake (in his mind, being shown again what he was previously taught): No-one lives and displeases Gold. No-one but your two friends (Zach and Avi).

Avi: We just put you to war with the only enemy that ever existed, and you, you think he's your best friend.

Jake (in his mind, being shown again what he was previously taught): And they will protect their best friend with everything they've got.

Avi: You're protecting him, Mr. Green, but with what? Where's the best place an opponent should hide? In the very last place you'd ever look. He's hiding behind your pain, Jake. You're protecting him with your pain. Embrace the pain and you will win this game.

Jake (in his mind, being shown again what he was previously taught): And I know nothing hurts more than humiliation and a little money loss.

Zach: If you change the rules on what controls you...

Avi: ...you will change the rules on what you can control. How radical are you prepared to be, Mr. Green?

Continuing the conversation in the car, on the way to the charity Jake is about to make a donation to...

Avi: The more power you think you have in Gold's world, the less power you have in the real (spiritual) world. You are still in prison, Jake. In fact, you never left.

Mr. Green (the voice inside of Jake's head): Remember who they are, Jake. Head tricksters, word slicksters. You wanted answers and they gave you riddles. You know the rules, the longer you listened, the sweeter the pitch.

Avi: He's got all the tricks and all the right answers.

Mr. Green (the voice inside of Jake's head): Don't let them do this to you, Jake. Don't let them turn you against you.

Avi: You don't give because it's good. You give because it hurts him (destroys the ego, i.e. crucifies the "self" -- Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Luke 14:26-27, Gal. 2:20, Sura 6:162, Sura 92:18-21).

-------

You will also want to pay attention to the scenes that follow, in Macha's bedroom chamber and in the elevator, where Jake recognizes, confronts, and overcomes his "self" (Mr. Green).

So the honesty you should really be questioning is that of your "self", which is the only real enemy any of us have, and can only be defeated through faith, humility and discipline, asking our Creator for His Help in every moment, along every step of The Way.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
..if you analyze the experiences that are reported in the Bible, the Quran and various other experiences reported in religious texts and compare those experiences to the experiences reported in the phenomenon of spirits and aliens, you will know that you cannot come to the conclusion that God spoke to human beings in any way..
Well when God spoke through Jesus saying "Love one another" it sounds alright to me whoever said it..:)