Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

mecca

Superstar
If you want to see your reality, go to North Korea.
What reality? I am speaking about the reality of who the founding fathers really are. You keep glorifying them as if they were perfect... but they were extremely flawed and they were not good people. You're blindly following propaganda that does not point out the negatives of how our government was created. North Korea has nothing to do with the character and intent of the founding fathers. I'm amazed that people are so caught up in idol worship that they can't even step back and consider valid criticisms of their own government and the people who created it... especially on a conspiracy website.

Last edited:
What reality? I am speaking about the reality of who the founding fathers really are. You keep glorifying them as if they were perfect... but they were extremely flawed and they were not good people. You're blindly following propaganda that does not point out the negatives of how our government was created. North Korea has nothing to do with the character and intent of the founding fathers.
Nobody said they were perfect, idiot. But saying that the founding fathers are evil is just fucking stupid. You wouldn't have the freedoms you have if it weren't for them. Just a thought.

What reality? I am speaking about the reality of who the founding fathers really are. You keep glorifying them as if they were perfect... but they were extremely flawed and they were not good people. You're blindly following propaganda that does not point out the negatives of how our government was created. North Korea has nothing to do with the character and intent of the founding fathers.
We're talking about how the founding fathers advocated for freedom. They and the rest of the colonists wanted freedom from Britain.

We didn't say that the US was perfect by any means. But the govt. was better at that time. Not perfect, but ok.

Zoidberg

Established
Keep living your reality, Mecca. John Adams and George Washington did not own slaves, and Thomas Jefferson released his slaves, after his death. Benjamin Franklin knew how to speak five languages and even invented the rocking chair. :D The point of the matter is that the Founding Fathers were regular people, just like us, wanting a better nation for our people. Other countries are still trying to get stuff passed to give them free speech and to stop slavery.

The Founding Fathers were REGULAR individuals (NOT ELITE) from the Thirteen Colonies in North America who led the American Revolution against Great Britain and established the United States.

Without them, you WOULDN'T have these Forums!

-Zoidberg

mecca

Superstar
We're talking about how the founding fathers advocated for freedom.
Explain how slavery is freedom, explain how murdering native americans and taking their land is freedom, explain how excluding women and poor people from political power is freedom.

The founding fathers did not invent the concept of freedom and my whole point is that the freedom they wanted did not even apply to the majority of people. They were only concerned with themselves and the people in their class. They were elite wealthy landowning white men and that's who they cared about. The voting laws only allowed landowning white men to vote and they had no problem with that. You can't say that they cared so much about freedom when they were people who owned slaves and legally allowed slavery within the very constitution of their own government.

Last edited:
Explain how slavery is freedom, explain how murdering native americans and taking their land is freedom, explain how excluding women and poor people from political power is freedom.
AND THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN HUMAN HISTORY huh?

mecca

Superstar
The Founding Fathers were REGULAR individuals (NOT ELITE)
Completely false. They were all wealthy and they went to prestigious schools that have deep ties to secret societies. You're on a conspiracy site yet you spout the official narrative? You can't acknowledge how it connects to your own country?
The Founding Fathers represented a cross-section of 18th-century U.S. leadership. Almost all of them were well-educated men of means who were leaders in their communities. Many were also prominent in national affairs. Virtually every one had taken part in the American Revolution; at least 29 had served in the Continental Army, most of them in positions of command. Scholars have examined the collective biography of them as well as the signers of the Declaration and the Constitution.
Many of the Founding Fathers attended or held degrees from the colonial colleges, most notably Columbia known at the time as "King's College", Princeton originally known as "The College of New Jersey", Harvard College, the College of William and Mary, Yale College and University of Pennsylvania. Some had previously been home schooled or obtained early instruction from private tutors or academies. Others had studied abroad.
They amassed a lot of power from their influential positions and their wealth, they were not just "regular guys".

Last edited:

Zoidberg

Established
The Native Americans originally were our friends and people. But after the Founding Fathers, people began to expand Westward. At least when the Founding Fathers were out of government. However, Native Americans began to comply with Britain in hopes of a war, causing more division. Horrible people like Andrew Jackson came AFTER our Founding Fathers. The killing of Native Americans was a dark part of America's history.

Women fought for their rights in America and they rightfully won their rights. They spoke out against their brutal treatment and they won, that's what makes America so great. You have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ESTABLISHED BY THE FOUNDING FATHERS.

Poor people are mainly people with mental illnesses, diseases, or people who need to be treated. America offered jobs to Immigrants coming from Ireland, France, and other nations aboard.

Zoidberg

Established
Completely false. They were all wealthy and they went to prestigious schools that have deep ties to secret societies. You're on a conspiracy site and you can't acknowledge how it connects to your own country?
Yes, because the Founding Fathers obviously were smart and gifted REGULAR PEOPLE.

mecca

Superstar
Yes, because the Founding Fathers obviously were smart and gifted REGULAR PEOPLE.
Regular people don't go to those schools, rich elite people do. Most people in that time didn't even go to college and they could not afford it anyway. I never said they were not smart, I said that they weren't good.

They were not "regular people"... it's common knowledge that they were wealthy elites.

Last edited:

Zoidberg

Established
Regular people don't go to those schools, rich elite people do. I never said they were not smart, I said that they weren't good.
Yes, the people who gifted our ancestor's freedom for the generation to come, are horrible people. If you want horrible leaders, just look at history.

Regular people don't go to those schools, rich elite people do. Most people in that time didn't even go to college and they could not afford it anyway. I never said they were not smart, I said that they weren't good.
What is wrong with being rich? What if you worked to be rich?

mecca

Superstar
But they are still people.
Duh... that's one of the reasons why I'm saying you should stop glorifying them as if they were gods.
Yea they're rich, but so what?
So they created the US to benefit people like them, they excluded the poor and women and non-white people. This is the simple fact of the matter, it's a part of our history that should certainly be acknowledged if not just to consider how far we have come... or maybe how much we still resemble our past.

Last edited: