Do you hate Political Parties?

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
It's expensive usually. Also those who can't work would not be able to afford it...and I won't go into those who try to be energy sufficient by using alternative energy sources such as solar power - they are usually jailed for that.
If they can't work thats different. However if they can, they need to get their lazy asses up.

It's expensive usually. Also those who can't work would not be able to afford it...and I won't go into those who try to be energy sufficient by using alternative energy sources such as solar power - they are usually jailed for that.
Depends on where they're from.

Maes17

Superstar
I think you don't really get it. Yes, we've had a very bad past, but we can learn from it, move on, and make a better America. The founding fathers were geniuses that did set the fundamentals of how freedom should be in this country. Yes they were slave-owners, but still.
Slavery is a dark part of out countries past.
But agreed in that the founding fathers and the main schtick to the US was to get away from taxation, religious persecution and the persuit of happiness.

Every country has faults but I'm damn proud to be a Murican.
Murica!

Your country?

Sorry.. didnt realize you claimed ownership..

Freedom means nothing if we arent free to criticize our government.
Come on. I meant the country I live in. That’s what I mean by “our country”. And yes you do have that right. Doesn’t meant it’s right to

justjess

Superstar
Yeah. Yes they do offer it in high school
You realize public schools are tools of "liberal" government indoctrination? No econ class you are getting in high school is worth a damn.

You saif "get out of MY country" - u have no more right to this country then any other citizen.

Shouldnt you be in school right now?

You realize public schools are tools of "liberal" government indoctrination? No econ class you are getting in high school is worth a damn.

You saif "get out of MY country" - u have no more right to this country then any other citizen.

Shouldnt you be in school right now?
I am it’s lunchtime. Do you work?

mecca

Superstar
Great information here:
The 1787 US Constitution is falsely portrayed as a document representing an ideal of social and political equality, despite every framer being a rich white propertied man. Historian Charles Beard found that a majority of the framers were lawyers by profession, that most of them were men of wealth, in land, slaves, manufacturing, or shipping, that half of them had money loaned out at interest, and that forty of the fifty-five held government bonds, according to the records of the Treasury Department. Thus, Beard found that most of the makers of the Constitution had some direct economic interest in establishing a strong federal government: the manufacturers needed protective tariffs; the money lenders wanted to stop the use of paper money to pay off debts; the land speculators wanted protection as they invaded Indian lands; slave-owners needed federal security against slave revolts and runaways; bondholders wanted a government able to raise money by nationwide taxation, to pay off those bonds. Four groups, Beard noted, were not represented in the Constitutional Convention: slaves, indentured servants, women, men without property. And so the Constitution did not reflect the interests of those groups. He later wrote: "Inasmuch as the primary object of a government, beyond the mere repression of physical violence, is the making of the rules which determine the property relations of members of society, the dominant classes whose rights are thus to be determined must perforce obtain from the government such rules as are consonant with the larger interests necessary to the continuance of their economic processes, or they must themselves control the organs of government."​

Laws are created by the wealthy elite to serve their own interests, not to protect the common people. Governments are set up by the elites to rule over the rest of us.