Why I converted to Islam

PlaneJane

Established
I am embarrassed for you.
Your attempt at charisma is a basic failure.
Your pompous attitude and lame acting is showing like the tad bit of your epidermis.
Who is paying you for this?
I would NOT be so offended, if you were not SO obviously phony.

Your pompous attitude and lame acting is showing like the tad bit of your epidermis.
is that him? eitherway, it's such a boring topic now whether it is conversion to islam or mocking it...
when i speak of christianity i speak from the heart, genuine concern on topics that affect us all. none of this ego bullshit.

Lol. Entirely lost on you both
'lol' but it wasnt funny was it? it was a grown man putting on a fake beard trying to mock muslims...typical xtians.
i remember when the whole of xtianity was preaching about the big 'the real mecca was petra' argument...
what happened there? as usual, you lot got shut down...and then you just pretended that argument never exists, as you lot always do.

'lol' but it wasnt funny was it? it was a grown man putting on a fake beard trying to mock muslims...typical xtians.
i remember when the whole of xtianity was preaching about the big 'the real mecca was petra' argument...
what happened there? as usual, you lot got shut down...and then you just pretended that argument never exists, as you lot always do.
Did you write this after you scraped the semen off your clothes like the prophet or before ?

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
This still fascinates me on how a Christian would convert to Islam, even when I was atheist, Islam was out of the option seeing its views on women, violence, changing the Torah (which Jews use to this day yet still find Mohammed as false as he wasnt even a Jew to begin with) and how its a part of the initiation process in freemasonry.

However most may be fake honestly since all I ever hear is "Christianity didn't make sense due to there being 3 gods". Which is simply a misunderstanding of the true trinity, they abonden rule 1: ask God. They run away from Christianity as a whole while Islam doesn't offer relationship but rather religion which is strange but anyways, funny video and accurate .

sickgirl15

Established
I laughed throughout the entire video; could you not tell he was being absolutely sarcastic about how “great” Islam is!!?! I thought it was hysterical, and very well done! Don’t tell me you actually took that SERIOUSLY?!?