Why I believe the Jews are not behind everything

Rather than look for anything valid to discredit the document-- you just made something up.

It was not a letter to a friend.
It was neither sold nor bought by the museum or the human rights organization.
It was purchased with donations from the trustees... and so what?

It was an assignment from Hitler's superior, in which he detailed "...the army's position on "the Jewish question," for the benefit of another soldier--> Adolf Gemlich.
It was written in 1919, when Hitler was an unknown soldier. It was presented here as “an official plan” for the Holocaust, which is ridiculous. An official plan would look like one where Hitler was in power, not a letter in 1919. However, it’s well known even among israeli scholars that there does not exist written or verbal official directives for the Holocaust.
“Two days later, Himmler recorded the outcome of his discussion with Hitler. The result was: "als Partisanen auszurotten" ("exterminate them as partisans").[49] Israeli historian Yehuda Bauer wrote that the remark is probably as close as historians will ever get to a definitive order from Hitler for the genocide carried out during the Holocaust“ from Wikipedia “final solution”.
(A record of a conversation where hitler said to shoot partisan communists when they’re found in the countryside.)

So you get letters from 1919. What exactly did you say that adds to the weight or authenticity of this letter being an official plan? I’m failing to find it.

Your article even states that they didn’t buy the letter before because when Hitler wrote it, he was a nobody and they couldn’t believe that he could’ve afforded a type writer. Sounds like an official plan? I guess you’ve got to work with what you’ve got

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
FIONA BARNETT ABOUT VACCINES:
Here is an extract from a related news article:
On Thursday, three of Australia's most senior archbishops wrote to Prime Minister Scott Morrison, criticising the vaccine being developed at Oxford University, which they said made use of "a cell line cultured from an electively aborted human foetus".
The vaccine, which is considered among the frontrunners in the global race to combat COVID-19, has been developed from a kidney cell line (HEK-293) taken from an aborted foetus, a common practice in medical research.
The Australian Government last week signed an agreement with UK-based drug company AstraZeneca to secure 25 million doses of the potential COVID-19 vaccine if it clears trials.
Two days before this story broke in mainstream media, I tried to tell a friend that vaccinations contained aborted babies. She didn't believe me - neither did all my other friends whom I have since let go. Vaccinations including flu, shingles, chicken pox, and rubella have long contained aborted babies. This ingredient was listed as a legitimate sounding scientific name on the label. This is one reason why I am an anti-vaxer. Another reason is that when I was a young teenager, my mother was the naturopath for a state homewifery association. Owing to this connection, at age 15 years I read a thick folder full of anti-vaccination articles published by the Australian Medical Association.
Australia's Prime Minister has come under fire for supported the introduction of a Covid19 vaccination made of elective aborted babies. That means, these perfectly formed babies were intentionally allowed to develop to a medically viable processing size and murdered as a means of birth control.
Scott Morrison trained under p***phile pastor Frank Houston at the PIE child trafficking cut-out called Hillsong Church. Not surprisingly, Brian Houston - whom Scumo prevented from being charged with the coverup of his father's vicious r*pe/strangling of young boys - publicly supported Scumo's employment of this essence-of-dead-baby Vaccination...
A major Hillsong Executive who covered up Frank Houston's child raping, Pastor John Lewis, recently died of cancer. Fellow pedi-protector Wayne Alcorn sent out the following prayer request: Dear ACC Family,Pastor Wayne Alcorn has called for urgent prayer for Pastor John Lewis at this time. John and Val are much loved by our movement, having faithfully served for decades in leadership roles at local church, state and national levels.
Today John is facing a major battle for his life. In short, he needs a miracle.
In March, John was diagnosed with Mesothelioma (caused by asbestos exposure). He has had a pacemaker installed, which is working, and he started chemotherapy in June. However, the Mesothelioma has grown and is pressing on his oesophagus, making it hard to breathe and swallow. John has had radiation treatment in the last few days and has more treatments scheduled for next week. Click here to watch a video interview recorded with Pastor John Lewis in June where he outlines his health challenges as he started chemo treatment.
Please join the ACC family in urgent prayer as we stand together in faith for John at this time. May John & Val know the peace and hope in our Lord as we support them in fervent prayer.
Thank you.
Distributed by the
ACC NATIONAL OFFICE
If anyone stills supports Hillsong Church after this - you're completely deluded.

Vmort

Star
HIVITES GENOCIDE: DESTROY HEALTHY BRAIN STRUCTURE
FIONA BARNETT EYES WIDE OPEN:
We have a different standard regarding the public domain and publishing what you are unable to prove. Like saying that you have different brain structure. This reduces your credibility.
Intelligence is the most important variable to understand when trying to fathom the MK-ULTRA mind control selection and programming process. Every victim of mind control I know was chosen based on their IQ level.
Attributing individual differences in intelligence primarily to environmental factors - as mainstream educators and psychologists do - is like saying a natural brunette can change into a natural blonde without hair dye. Individual differences are genetically determined. Just as we inherit individual differences in hair colour, facial features, body type, and health issues from our ancestors, so we inherit differences in brain structure and function. Intelligence is the product of variation in brain structure, and a function of how fast our brains work due to this variation.
High IQ individuals share different brain structure and function compared to people with average IQ. Researchers are consistently proving that the brains of individuals who score highly on standardised intelligence tests are denser, more interconnected, and possess greater neural integrity. These factors create faster brain impulses, allowing high IQ people to react to (i.e., process) sensory input more quickly.
Intelligence is the product of variation in brain structure, a function of how fast our brains work due to this variation.

ORGANIZIED MARRIAGES
Organisied marriages have been made to keep necessary brain structures therefore to keep your lands for your children and in wide perspective to keep you race to exist.
Races of humans have different genetics to fit into their climate and envoronment said race live and were forbidden to marry before hivites. Organs from different races aren't stick in if they have been transplantated.
Degenerated genepools like Hivites were thrown off the cliffs while Aryans have their own rulers.
Feminism as political force was created by Hivites.
HIVITES ENCOURAGING BIRTH OF DEGENERATES
Hivites encourages degenerates and idiots to breed because they doing the dirty works by ruin everything with their idiocy for Hivites and later to be disposed off.

Except ritual purposes all these wars and revolution are made to destroy healthy men who can lead people in charge against Hivites and from keepping their brain structures. 1917, French revolution, WWI, WWII all have one purpose -- to kill the best genes of your race and to make your race to extinct.

VACCINES ARE POISONS DESTROYING HEALTH OF NEW GENRATION
There are no viruses -- Unit 731 NEVER vaccinated their members. We are forced to poison our children.
Fast food have similar effect.

NATURAL FOOD IS THE KEY TO YOUR HEALTH
Humans are genetically monkeys and eating the same way monkey do are key to your health for life and painless birth. Monkey are fuit eating animals.

DELTA BRAIN BEGINS TO LIVE SINCE THE CHILD HAVE BEEN CONCIEVED
My father forbid my mother to eat anything but apples during the prengancy. I live in Russia and apple was only fruit available at the winter, the time I was concieved. My birth was painless and fast. And no health damages after.
My father also taught my mother yoga before.

HIVITES GENOCIDE: DESTROY HEALTHY BRAIN STRUCTURE BY INNATURAL FOOD
Amaranthe was Aryan plant to eat and it leaves without humans constant attention. Hivites destroyed it and forced ut to processed food.
Processed food are useless and harmful -- no microelemets have been gained and feeling good is fake feeling.

HIVITES GENOCIDE
Their plans are to kill 90% of humanity. They are cannibals and mad. There is nothing free - all have taken from your taxes.

THE BEST MEDICINE HIVITES KEEP FOR THEMSELVES
We got nothing from it. Medicine provide for you don't help.

HELPING KIDS HIVITES:
Serves multiple purpose:
-- To target MK ULTRA bloodliners.
-- To vaccinate and kill new generation.
-- Gave birth defect to your kid. They did that in my country a lot to be sure the child not being able to join military later.
-- Victims for rituals. In my country some people have find after Hivite's hospitals that they have another child with familiar face but not their own.
-- Good cover and PR.
Safer to give birth in forest that in any of Hivites funded organisations.

FilthPig

Veteran
Lol both americans and russians confiscated millions of documents from germany after WW2. Strange that in none of those was nothing mentioned about holocaust.There was a plan to relocate jews to Palestine but they didnt really wanna go there. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
Zero proof still that Germans planned to exterminate or were exterminating jews .
But other way around ?

"Germany Must Perish! is a 104-page book written by Theodore N. Kaufman, which he self-published in 1941 in the United States. The book advocated the sterilization of all Germans and the territorial dismemberment of Germany, believing that this would achieve world peace.
The Nazi Party used the book, written by a Jewish author, to support their argument that Jews were plotting against their country"

The "Hooton_Plan"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton

In 1943, Hooton had an article entitled "Breed War Strain Out of Germans" published in the New York newspaper PM. In the article he proposed four measures with an objective to "destroy German nationalism and aggressive ideology while retaining and perpetuating desirable German biological and sociological capacities". Hooton wrote these measures as follows:

1. Execute or imprison for life all leaders of the Nazi party; permanently exile all professional army officers.
  2. For a period of 20 years or more utilize the bulk of the present German army as rehabilitation labor units in devastated areas of the Allied Nationsin Europe and elsewhere. These laborers should not be treated as prisoners of war or convicts but as paid employees (supervised and restricted as to movement from the area of their work). They might be allowed the privilege of naturalization upon evidence of good behavior. The single men should be permitted to marry only women of the country of their abode or naturalization.
    The families of the men already married should remain in Germany for a period of years, but might eventually be permitted to join the fathers. The latter should not be allowed to return to Germany. The objects of this measure include reduction of the birth rate of "pure" Germans, neutralization of German aggressiveness by outbreeding, and denationalization of indoctrinated individuals.
  3. Break up the German Reich into several states (probably its original component states), permitting each, after a suitable interval of supervision and government by the Allied Nations, to choose its own form of non-Fascist government. The object of this measure is to destroy the national framework of unified German aggression.
  4. During the period of supervision and occupation of the several states by armies and civilian staffs of the Allied Nations, encourage members of these groups to intermarry with the German women and to settle there permanently. During this period encourage also the immigration and settlement in the German states of non-German nationals, especially males.
"In 1944, Morgenthau proposed the Morgenthau Plan for postwar Germany, calling for Germany to lose its heavy industry, and the Ruhr "should not only be stripped of all presently existing industries, but so weakened and controlled that it can not in the foreseeable future become an industrial area". Germany would keep its rich farmlands in the east. However Stalin insisted on the Oder-Neisse border, which moved those farming areas out of Germany. Therefore, the original Morgenthau plan had to be dropped, Weinberg argues, because it was "too soft on the Germans, not too hard as some still imagine."
"German Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels used the leaked plan, with some success, to encourage the German people to persevere in their war efforts so that their country would not be turned into a "potato field."
"An investigation by Herbert Hoover concluded the plan was unworkable, and would result in up to 25 million Germans dying from starvation."

After WW2 15 million german civilians were forcefully relocated from territories taken away from germany.Many ended up in concentration camps just for being german.
"Many ethnic Germans living within the Polish pre-war borders were prior to their expulsion for years used as forced labor in camps such as the camp run by Salomon Morel, for example, Central Labour Camp Jaworzno, Central Labour Camp Potulice, Łambinowice, Zgoda labor camp and others. "

"Beginning in the early 1990s Morel was investigated by Institute of National Remembrance for war crimes and crimes against humanity, including the revenge killings of more than 1,500 prisoners in Upper Silesia, most of whom were either native speakers of Silesian German or Polish political prisoners. In 1996, he was indicted by Poland on charges of torture, war crimes, crimes against humanity and communist crimes. After his case was publicized by the Polish, German, British, and American media, Morel fled to Israel and was granted citizenship under the Law of Return. Poland twice requested his extradition, once in 1998 and once in 2004, but Israel refused to comply and rejected the more serious charges as being false and again rejected extradition on the grounds that the statute of limitations against Morel had run out and that Morel was in poor health.Polish authorities responded by accusing Israel of applying a double standard, and the controversy over Morel's extradition continued until his death."