Why I believe the Jews are not behind everything

Sibi

Star
Im not going into that rabbit hole as its just going to lead to a lot of arguing and etc. on all sides. There is easily accessable media (a simple google search for example) which confirms what I contended is true. Neither side are really hiding themselves nor their stated causes so if you want to check for yourself we can possibly continue that discussion. If you would prefer to utilize my refusal to enage much further on the topic without you researching it further on your own as an inability to prove my contention, I can accept your decision and move on either way.
You want me to do your homework for you. Nah.

Sibi

Star
Closing Thoughts

Anyone who actually reads and studies this irrefutable Scriptural and historical evidence and still doubts its veracity is so far into Satan's grip that there is no hope.

EVERYTHING that is happening in the world now is happening for one reason: we haven’t kept The Law found in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

IF we had kept The Law, we wouldn’t have lost the land or the knowledge of our true identity (Rom. 11:24-25), nor would we be facing WW3 and Armageddon at the hands of a bunch of criminal impostors who have stolen the wealth of nations and individuals through fraud.

It should therefore be SELF-EVIDENT that the ONLY Solution to this mess we’ve made is to remember who we really are, return to The Law given to US at Mt. Horeb in Sinai (Mal. 4), and learn The Way home.

ALL other paths lead to The Fire.

Article Source: https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2019/05/25/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not/

Sibi

Star
I beg to differ.

As of today, Israel (under Mom USA's guidance) is into making a military alliance with Arab (especially Sünni Muslims to counter Shiãs i.e. Iran).

With due respect @Sibi I am curious what do you (and other Christianity/Judaism followers akin to you i.e. inclining to benevolence) make of that?

Israel wants peace with its neighbors. Israel, Bahrain, and the United Arab Emirates (and the USA) uniting is the beginning of world peace.

With Christian Bale? It was awful.
It came out in about 1961 and had Charlton Heston in it. And the song Exodus won Oscar for best song. I think it was about Jewish people fleeing from somewhere and going somewhere else. Supposedly it is true story. But who knows since it's big Hollywood movie?

Sibi

Star
Revelation 22:3-5
3No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be within the city, and His servants will worship Him. 4They will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads. 5There will be no more night in the city, and they will have no need for the light of a lamp or of the sun. For the Lord God will shine on them, and they will reign forever and ever.

Israel wants peace with its neighbors. Israel, Bahrain, and the United Arab Emirates (and the USA) uniting is the beginning of world peace.
Haha: p
Unfortunately that is your kind deflection, @Sibi : p

You claimed Arab wishes to annihilate Israel and I gave evidence that, in reality, Israel is desperately longing to have a military alliance with Arab (Sünni Muslims) to bully Iran (Shiã Muslims). Making a millitary alliance is seeking war, death and destruction. That is exactly what militaries do. That is what they are designed for. Entire military industrial complex is for war, annihilation, death and destruction.
Making more military to have Peace is akin to shag in the name of virginity. Doesn't computes!

Anyway, moving on...

If, hypothetically speaking, Israel's Peace arrives at the cost of making Solomon's Temple precisely at the place of the Dome of Rock, in Jerusalem. So would you be okay with that?

N.B.: Peace is Your Spirit. Your Spirit is Peace. All this outward matrix related balderdash is merely either war or cessation of war. NOT PEACE! There's no real PEACE without Knowing ThySelf.

Sibi

Star
Haha: p
Unfortunately that is your kind deflection, @Sibi : p

You claimed Arab wishes to annihilate Israel and I gave evidence that, in reality, Israel is desperately longing to have a military alliance with Arab (Sünni Muslims) to bully Iran (Shiã Muslims). Making a millitary alliance is seeking war, death and destruction. That is exactly what militaries do. That is what they are designed for. Entire military industrial complex is for war, annihilation, death and destruction.
Making more military to have Peace is akin to shag in the name of virginity. Doesn't computes!
Iran is a threat to the world. Alliances are countries working together. Arabs have been trying to kill the Jews for many centuries. Look at Palestinians for example.

I must admit that I am yet to read the Schofield Bible. Ezekiel 37 shows in typology Israel returning to their land in unbelief, prompting the question “can these bones live”. God has not finished with the children of Abraham yet.
Ezekiel 37, and Ezekiel as a whole is not talking about our modern time. It is speaking directly about Ezekiels time, where the Hebrews were in Babylonian captivity. The Hebrews did return to Israel after their 400 years of Babylonian captivity. After the fall of the Neo Babylonian empire, Cyrus the great permitted the Hebrews to return to Palestine. Where they then constructed the second temple. This was all fulfilled in that time, exactly as Ezekiel prophecies. Jesus Christ finally fulfilled all the old testament prophecies.

You may not have read the Scofield bible, but you have appropriated it’s lies. You are doing the same thing that KoncreteMind does when he says the Old Testament prophecies were all talking about modern African Americans. That’s what Zionists so too, they say the Old Testament was talking about the 20th century.

it wasn’t. It’s clear that it wasnt. And to believe that it is, you are denying the entire New Testament, the coming of Christ, who fulfilled the spiritual prophecies of the Old testament, as the Hebrew people fulfilled the physical ones by returning to Palestine in 500BC where they later had the Messiah born in their midst. And in that time,strange, it wasn’t an empire set up by a usurious banking family based on theft, murder and oppression. Like the state that you claim “god” made in the 20th century.

You are promoting an error, an error based on the denial of Christ’s fulfillment and historical fact

Iran is a threat to the world. Alliances are countries working together. Arabs have been trying to kill the Jews for many centuries. Look at Palestinians for example.
Why Arabs always trying to kill Jews anyway?

Iran is a threat to the world. Yeah! I know last time I checked it was Iran that nuked two Japanese cities and killed millions of children and families.

Last time I checked it was Iran that was seeking WMDs in Iraq and in the mere search killed five hundred thousand children and then boasted too that it was worth it. So. Diabolical. Iran!!!!

Last time I checked..... Ahh forget it.. the list is going to be endless.

Let this graphic speak on my behalf.
USBombings.jpg

And then there's another albeit NSFW (probably).
NATO_BloodDrenched.jpg

Anyway, you have changed, slightly, I reckon. I do not see that handle anymore that was so much into research and digging. But is (probably) a lot fearful now.

Nevertheless, God bless and all the very best.

All religions are used by the Illuminati to infiltrate society. Muslims have Sufism, Jews have Sabbatean Frankism, Christians have Rosicrucianism etc. The inner core of TPTB is made of pagan Druids who use witchcraft to manipulate others and watch as people of different religions fight each other while they remain in the shadows.

Sibi

Star
All religions are used by the Illuminati to infiltrate society. Muslims have Sufism, Jews have Sabbatean Frankism, Christians have Rosicrucianism etc. The inner core of TPTB is made of pagan Druids who use witchcraft to manipulate others and watch as people of different religions fight each other while they remain in the shadows.
What's TPTB?

Queen Elizabeth is a druid.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You want me to do your homework for you. Nah.
I want you to do your own homework. Im willing to compare notes, but Im not willing to chase down links to post regarding something that is very obviously in play in the real world as we speak. If you want to discuss it, bring something to the table that either refutes what I posted or somehow furthers the discussion. If you want to selectively choose what you reply to and have me doing internet legwork for you regarding an obvious topic, Im not interested.